Puanani's Popsicles

Story Info
Puanani lets me try her popsicles.
7.9k words
4.77
11.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following short story is another adventure of the protagonist from my Christmas story, 'The Lollipop' but this is a standalone story.

This short story is intensely smutty, depicting lesbian sex and the use of food in sex acts. Based on the response I received from 'The Lollipop', I feel a responsibility to state that this story is a wild sexual fantasy. It is never a good idea to insert food items in bodily orifices.

Without further ado, please enjoy the story!

Puanani's Popsicles

Velzyland Beach, or V-land, is everything you might imagine a Hawaiian beach to be. Turquoise waves flirting with coral pink sand, palm trees swaying in the breeze, spreading Kamani trees to sit under to watch the cotton white clouds sail by and the cute surfer boys on their way out to the breakers. Only, today there weren't any cute surfer boys. The waves were lazy, and the summer heat was searing. The beach was a desert today, and I felt a little lonely.

As with every summer, I was here to spend a couple weeks with my parents at the family beach house on the North Shore. We normally live in Seattle, but my parents were born and raised in Hawaii. They're Asians ethnically (my mother is Korean, my father Japanese), but they're kama'ina to the core. Oahu is the homeland, so this is where we go every summer.

I always loved coming to Oahu for the summer. Many happy childhood memories were had here. This summer, however -- my first summer as a college student -- I was having pangs of regrets for deciding to hang out with the folks instead of going on the epic west coast road trip my college friends were currently on. As beautiful as it was here, and as nice as it was to be with family, freshman summer was meant to be wild and free and to do unforgettable things, which, if all the Instagram and Snapchat stories from my friends were any indication, I was completely missing out on.

There were a couple silver linings to being here rather than on that road trip. First was mom's kimchi stew. The second was the very, very cute girl that would make her way up and down V-land every afternoon to sell homemade popsicles from a beat-up, red-and-white Igloo cooler.

For the past few days, like clockwork, I'd hear, just above, the sound of the lapping waves and the rustling palm fronds: "Popsicles! Lilikoi popsicles! Sweet and tart. A real treat for your tastebuds!"

Next, I'd see her trundling up the beach with her cooler, where the waves would wash over her bare feet. She was bronze-skinned and tall and had short-cropped black hair and always wore the same yellow bikini top and a cute yellow miniskirt that would sometimes flutter in the breeze to briefly expose the tops of her heavenly thighs.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm into girls or not. Most days, I'm sure that I'm not, but whenever my eyes fell upon her, I couldn't imagine myself being anything else but gay to the bones.

Every time she walked by, she'd give me a cute pearly smile, making my heart flutter, and I would smile back, but that would be all. Nothing else would happen. I'd turn my gaze to the horizon, and she'd continue down the beach, shouting,

"Beat the heat with a lick of a lilikoi popsicle!"

Today, however, was different. Today, for whatever reason (most likely because there was really no one else to sell popsicles to), she trundled over to me.

"Hi there!" she said with a wide white smile. She lowered her sunglasses so I could peer into her dreamy cocoa eyes. "You look like you could do with a nice ice-cold popsicle."

I nearly swallowed my tongue.

She popped open her cooler and pulled out a lemon-drop colored popsicle.

"Delicious. Homemade. Made from lilikoi grown right on the North Shore!"

She extended the popsicle to me. In the heat, it had already grown a glossy sheen.

"Oh, um, that looks good, but sorry, I don't have any cash on me right now."

Her grin grew. "You know what? You look too dang hot right now, so this one's on me. Can't have a haole melt all over this beach. Would be tough to get the stains out the sand, you know?"

My toes curled up, and my cheeks grew hot.

"Ok, I'll take one. But I'm not a haole."

I took the popsicle from her and gave it a lick. It was a wonderfully tartful explosion of flavor.

"Not a haole, huh?" she said with a chuckle.

"Yup," I replied coolly, giving the popsicle another lick. Some of it dripped onto my wrist, so I licked that up too while she watched me. It made my heart patter to have her watch me licking the popsicle.

"If you're local, then how come I haven't seen you around?"

"Well. Kinda local. My parents are from here. And we have a house on the back street. I come here every summer," I explained.

Her face lit up. "Oh, I remember you!"

"You do?"

She sat her cooler down on the sand and put her hands on her hips. "You're the haole girl that's always hanging out by yourself. You know I always kinda felt so bad for you. But, um, yeah, I guess folks here are not too welcoming, huh?"

She stuck out her hand. "Uh, better late than never, yeah? I'm Puanani."

I shook her hand and replied, "Rosalind. Or Roz for short. And I'm not a haole! I'm hapa. And my parents are islanders."

"That don't make you kama'ina. You're hapa sure, but you're also haole all the way. You're hapa haole. But don't take that as an insult. Hapa haole are cute, you know? Anyways, it's nice to finally meet you. Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"I guess you can join," I replied, a little peeved at her assertion that I was still an outsider despite my creds. I took a grumpy lick of the popsicle and said, "but those popsicles won't sell themselves."

Puanani shrugged, sat in the sand beside me, and took another popsicle out of her cooler.

"Look around you. No one around here to sell them to anyway."

I looked to my left and right and saw that she was right. A couple walked along the water's edge, but beside that, not a soul.

"Too hot out today. Even for the locals." Puanani sighed as she popped her popsicle into her mouth, giving it a good suck.

"Well, the popsicle is tasty," I said, trying my best to not feel affected by the way her cheeks pulled inward when she sucked.

"Yeah? You really think so? Thanks! I make 'em myself."

"So, what's lilikoi?"

"Passion fruit."

"Oh, right. I think I knew that. Yeah, it does taste like passion fruit."

She snickered. "Of course, they do. They're made of real passion fruit silly. Family's got a farm on the other side of Haleiwa."

"That's awesome."

My popsicle was starting to become a little too unmanageably drippy. Sticky passion fruit juice started to run down my hand to drip onto my belly.

"You gotta eat it fast," Puanani said seeing my messiness.

"Yeah, no kidding," I said.

We slurped our popsicles busily while we watched the mild waves lap against the coral sand. The couple went farther along the beach, stopping here and there to pick up a shell or a piece of coral.

"So, what do you do when it's so dang quiet around here? I mean, besides giving away your popsicles to lonely haole girls on the beach?"

"Not much you know. I like snorkeling and surfing when the waves are good. But yeah, not much else to do. Especially when all your friends took off for the summer. I wish I could take off too."

"Why don't you? Stuck here running a popsicle business?'

"Hey, I'm helping with the family farm, yeah? This is only my side hustle."

Bits of melted popsicle began to drip onto her body too. The topaz-colored liquid streamed down her flat belly and she flinched at the cool sensation. A fleeting thought flashed through my mind, almost like an instinct, to tell me that I should lick that lilikoi goodness off her divine body.

"Look at me! I'm a mess, too!" She laughed as she ran a finger to mop up the sugary meltwater.

"I mean, don't get me wrong," she said. "This place is a paradise, but when you see it all the time, and when there's no one around, dude, you get island fever big time, you know? Anyways, you got a boyfriend?"

I blushed.

"No. I don't have a boyfriend," I answered coyly.

"No?" She had a look on her face somewhere between shocked and delighted, both sides of those reactions making my face even more red.

"I never had a boyfriend actually."

"No way."

I chuckled. My toes curled up again. The popsicle dripped on me again, so I ran it over my tongue to get rid of all the melted juice. Delicious.

Puanani stuffed her popsicle in her mouth again and sucked. It was small enough to where she could suck all that remained, leaving behind only the popsicle stick.

"You got a... girlfriend?"

"What!? No!"

I scrunched my head into my shoulders then I looked all around to see if anyone heard my screeching at her preposterous question. She kept her cocoa eyes on me and chuckled.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend," I reiterated flatly. I sucked the last of my popsicle. The juice got all over my lips. I wiped it off with my forearm. I was all gross and sticky, but I didn't mind. I could clean it all off me by jumping in the ocean.

"Yeah, me neither," she replied, as if that was the answer I was looking for. She had a delighted look on her face, enjoying the spectacle of me squirming there with her passion fruit sticking all over my body.

"Want another?" she asked.

"No. I'm good, thanks."

"Suit yourself. I'm going to have another one."

She opened her cooler, took out another popsicle and started to attack it with her tongue so prolifically, I could not help but feel a twinge of jealousy towards the icy treat.

My nipples began to grow hard and tight and rubbed uncomfortably against the fabric of my bikini top. I turned my gaze to the horizon, trying to find something to keep my dirty mind off Puanani.

The popsicle began to melt so she started slurping. In the middle of slurping and very nonchalantly, she said, "you know it's not so bad having the beach to ourselves. I like it when there's no one else around. You can do things you normally can't."

"Yeah? Like what?"

I figured she'd say something innocent like, 'drinking alcohol,' but of course, everyone does that anyways, even if it were technically illegal.

"I like to go topless."

I gulped. My eyes went immediately to her tits, as if she had tricked me into looking. They were small, just like mine, her nipples tenting the tiny triangles of her yellow bikini top just enough to pique my curiosity as to how they might look in the wild. Were they thick, knobby, or small and pert like mine? Suddenly, I was desperate to see them. My nipples grew even tighter. My pussy grew wet.

I tried to shake the forbidden thought loose, but I couldn't. It anchored itself right in the center of my mind like a giant whirlpool, sucking in all the other things I had going on in there until the only thing I could think about were her tits.

She must have been a mind reader because, next thing I knew, she reached behind her and pulled the string of her bikini top loose. She glanced left then right to ensure no one was near, then let her bikini top fall.

A sharp fear speared my heart, but I could not look away. Puanani's tits were as magnificent as I imagined. Her nipples, brown like the skin of coconut, were hard, standing at perfect attention, as if to demand that someone suck on them.

"Hey girl, my eyes are up here," Puanani giggled.

My widened eyes went from her nipples to her eyes, which I realized were the same color.

"Umm....," I whimpered pitifully, like I was back in elementary school and my teacher had just told me to go up and answer the long division problem on the chalkboard.

"Relax. Just bustin' your balls, yeah?" She laughed. "But you look like you never seen a pair these before," she said, jiggling her small tits playfully.

"No. I have!" I replied, my voice cracking.

She snorted and covered her laugh. "Duh. You have a nice set right under your nose."

I'm sure my face was beet red. My heart was palpitating like someone had just shocked it with a defibrillator. Sweat began to bead along my hairline.

"Oh God."

"Relax, Roz! I'm still just playing around with you. You're so damn cute right now, you know?"

And you're so hot Puanani, I could just lick you like a lilikoi popsicle.

"No, I'm not," I muttered, shrinking back.

My eyes kept darting to her amazing Hawaiian tits. I couldn't help it. They were like a solar eclipse. They were astounding. They were magnificent to behold. Blindingly so.

"You know you should try it," she said.

I gaped. "What?"

"Take off your top. I mean, if you wanna."

"Oh, um, nope. No way. I could never do that!"

"Why the heck not?" She frowned.

"It's just that... I mean... we're on a public beach and all and,"

"There's no one around, Roz. Come on. It's so hot right now, but the breeze is so nice, yeah? Let 'em enjoy the breeze. Let them free!"

Crazily, now that she mentioned it, I really did want to take my top off. But more than to free my nipples to the cool Hawaiian breeze, I wanted Puanani to see them. I wanted her to be turned on by them.

I took another glance around. The couple had gone out of view. A couple of surfer boys had come and jumped into the water with their surfboards, out past the breakers now, paddling like a pair of dogs out there. Too far out to see my little titties. The coast was clear, so, with a large gulp, I reached back and pulled my bikini top lace loose. I shut my eyes and let out a nervous sigh as I tossed my bikini aside.

"My, oh my," Puanani said, her eyes darting from one breast to the other. "Looking good, Roz. Looking real good."

"Thanks." I giggled sheepishly. My nipples were so dang tight. I was tempted to rub away the tightness, but I resisted. I just let them stay all tight and hard.

Puanani leaned back on her elbows, cool as can be. She popped open her red and white Igloo cooler and took out a popsicle.

"Want another?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, I'm good now."

I was too focused on getting used to having my nipples out in public to think about having another popsicle.

"Suit yourself," she said, unwrapping the popsicle.

She put it in her mouth and sucked on it, her cheeks pulling inward.

"Mmm, tasty," she said smacking her lips after popping the popsicle out of her mouth.

Oh Lord. I bet.

"You sure you don't want one?"

I shook my head. Nope. I'll just watch you have yours.

She took another long drag on the popsicle.

"Don't be so nervous, Roz. You have nice tits!"

"Don't be nervous? I just met you and somehow, you've seduced me into taking my top off and now you're complimenting my tits. Shouldn't I be nervous?"

She slid the popsicle out of her mouth. It came out shaped like a spear point.

"Depends. Are you afraid I might misbehave?" She bit her lower lip. Her eyes went to my nipples. I witnessed a gleam of a naughty desire to misbehave in those creamy cocoa irises.

"Maybe," I answered.

"Huh," she responded, thinning her lips into a slant. She turned her eyes back to the ocean, like a cat that suddenly loses interest in you as soon as you start paying it any attention, sliding the spear-pointed popsicle back into her mouth.

When she pulled the popsicle out of her mouth again, it came out with a thin string of saliva attached. The saliva broke off to dribble down her chin. She wiped it away with her forearm.

"Well, if I do something that makes you uncomfortable, just tell me, yeah? On that note, you wanna know a fun thing to do to cool off when it's hot like this?" she asked, keeping her eyes on the horizon.

In light of her impish grin, and the rhetorical nature of the question, I suspected that the question was very much related to something that could very much make me feel uncomfortable. It became clear to me that she was the sort of person that was more than happy to test my limits.

"Um, n-no?"

My heart raced a thousand miles an hour.

"Want me to show you?"

She watched me with faux innocence. She held her popsicle in an enticing way, wagging it in the air to give some suggestion that whatever her answer was, it must involve the popsicle. Turns out, I totally hit the nail on the head.

"Sure."

"Remember, if I ever make you feel uncomfortable, all you got to do is let me know."

"Ok," I replied meagerly. She was definitely making me feel uncomfortable already, but by all means, I wanted her to continue.

She giggled. Her nose scrunched up. She glanced left then right to make sure the sandy coast was still clear. Then, when she determined that the level of privacy was appropriate, she allowed the popsicle to wander towards her breasts.

My eyes widened as the popsicle inched closer to one of her taut nipples.

"Sometimes, I like to cool myself off like this."

The icy, half-melted spear-point, dribbling its yellow passion fruit stickiness onto her suntanned skin, dove in like a dive bomber. She uttered a small whimper, and flinched when the tip of the popsicle touched the very tip of her nipple.

She ran the popsicle in circles around her nipple, smearing onto her areola a glistening sheen of melted passion fruit syrup, presumably cooling herself off in the process. I began to boil like a steam kettle. If I had a blouse on, I'd flap the collar madly in a vain effort to cool myself off. But I didn't have a blouse on. I didn't even have any top on! My tits, as bare as hers were, hardened up frigidly as if they were the subject of some sort of psychokinesis test. As if some mystical power channeled the icy feeling from her nipples to mine. My pussy was dripping wet. It was throbbing. And in my head screamed a thousand voices, begging me to lick off the syrupy mess she was making all over her tiny titties.

She worked the popsicle against one nipple, and then the other while sweat streamed down my face.

"Looks enticing, yeah?"

My answer was a deer in the headlights gaze. She took that as a yes.

"Give it a try," she said, nodding towards her cooler.

"I don't want to waste one of your popsicles."

She shrugged. "Won't be a waste. But if you're worried about that, we can share mine."

She didn't wait for a response to steer the popsicle towards my heaving tits. I gasped and recoiled. She momentarily withdrew the popsicle but seeing that I didn't run off or otherwise snub her advances, she moved in again. I simply shut my eyes and held my breath in eager anticipation of the ice-cold touch of that popsicle.

It touched me. I squeaked like a chew toy. Puanani giggled. "So nice, yeah?"

I nodded.

First, she rubbed small slippery circles on the very tip of my nipple. Gradually, the circles grew wider until they encapsulated all of my relatively small areola. Then wider still, until she was tracing sugary orbitals around the entire (tiny) expanse of my breast. All the while, juicy streams ran cold against my skin, gravity pulling the juice down my body in wild wandering paths, some down the side of my ribs, others down my stomach into my bikini bottom or to pool into my belly button.

"Nnnnh," I moaned from the explosively numbing sensation of the iciness. It was actually a little painful. But it was a good sort of painful. I just didn't know how much more I could take. Or should take. I wondered what the medical advice on this was. At what point did frostbite set it? Could I lose my nipple? I didn't know the clear answer, yet here I was, willing to take such extreme risks. Of course, that wasn't the only thing going through my mind. Aside from experiencing the intense thrill of daring only the likes of Sir Ernest Shackleton could comprehend, I was experiencing a transformation, being fully beguiled by the crumbling glacier of all my preconceived notions of erotic pleasure at the hands of the cutest Kamai'ina girl on the North Shore and her lilikoi popsicles.