Public Adventures with My Elder Sis Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother's various fantasies about his elder sister come true.
2.5k words
3.24
21.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amonlisa
amonlisa
52 Followers

This is a multi-part series serially increasing in intensity of sexual acts. All characters are 18+.

Chapter - 01

Let's just say that I have had a thing for my elder sister since ages. My fantasies ran wild from hot sneaky sex with her to kinky fetishes of getting cuckolding, her getting gangbanged etc. Little did I know that suddenly all of them were going to come together in one crazy day.

A little description of my sister. She is a tennis player and has the nice athletic body that comes with it. Her ass was on the amazing thick side along with a pair of firm tits. Her tennis matches were a feast for my eyes, well everyone's eyes but I feasted on her and got turned on at the sight of everyone ogling her.

Well, so to the crazy day. It started off pretty badly. The whole family was supposed to go to the family home in the rural parts of the country. Pretty boring but I often had to share a bed with my sister and who would turn that down? Not this time though. My sister's boyfriend was tagging along and someone had volunteered the three of us to go ahead to get the place set up. Yeah, me slogging my ass off while they fuck around. But then suddenly the day before we were supposed to leave, my sister found pics of her boyfriend with other girls and went ballistic. She was not the getting hurt type but more of a bitchy revenge taking type. Who knew that will land us both in a tasty situation.

We being us, were supposed to travel via a public bus and her outfit couldn't be more ill suited! She had on a tight jeans stretched tight on her shapely ass and tight tank top that always kept riding up. Oh! I haven't got to her hair yet. She had the finest mane I had seen, just the right length, soft, lustrous and silky. She was also the kind of person who always fidgety with their hair, flicking it, suddenly reaching up, letting her hair down in a tantalizing manner.

And she was putting on this show for all the people while we waited for the bus. The sight of her back stretched, tits accentuated, neck arched and hands in her hair as she did it turn more than dozen heads. It was fucking hot! There were a couple of young men nearby who weren't even trying to hide that they were staring at her. I had such a raging boner that I was both happy and irritated that I had worn tight pants. Ah. there was one moment when I noticed that group clicking pictures of her that I was sure I was gonna burst. My mind was running fantasies of her pics being shared in lewd college groups, random college boys jacking off to her.

My sister though was in the making her boyfriend jealous and showing she was all fine zone. Clicking selfies and uploading on IG and what not. Though definitely not oblivious to the attention she was getting. I was almost (scratch that, I was) sorry when the bus finally came. But then I noticed that the group of college boys had realized that we were on the same bus and were planning how to get seats around us. An evil plan sprouted in my mind, let's do them one better! They quickly got in, grabbing random seats waiting to see where we will sit down. But I suddenly announced that I needed to hit the washroom and told her to wait for me. She was quite obviously irritated but that just made it hotter. I ducked away and patiently waited for the very final call and returned to see her anxiously waiting and a couple of eager faces looking from the window, waiting for her.

We got on the bus and as I had hoped, there were no adjoining seats left. All that was left was the last continuous long seat. I couldn't help but grin and making some quick solid excuses, I forced myself into the window seat. Leaving her open for anyone who wanted to sit next to her. Sit next to her for several hours in the very back of the bus. We sat down, the bus departed and I let out a sigh and a smile anticipating what was to come.

The bus had hardly picked up speed when accompanied by a ruckus the lot of them rushed to the back seat, there was mini race for the prized seat and the winner sat down with a smug expression. To be honest, at this point I was a little worried that my sister will feel uncomfortable and ask to switch places but she was too distracted by what ever drama was going on in the IGverse.

The guy to her left had his eyes fixed on is bared midriff. A delightful strip of bare skin for a teenager with raging hormones. Occasionally though he would tilt his head getting a close up view of her firm tits. His friends were of course busy, giggling and passing comments. I was slouched in the corner getting a clear view and getting thoroughly turned on. With my sunglasses on, I was sleeping for all they cared.

The banal giggling and taking sneaky selfies with her continued for a while but soon they became bolder. Oh in case you didn't notice the back seat is the bumpiest, and till we reach the highway, it was bumpy all the way. The guy started small, just rubbing his leg against hers, bumping shoulders but soon the group by whatever rule they had set made him exchange seats with another guy and this one seemed like he was down for business. He was going all the way, crashing against her after a bump, grabbing her thigh to steady himself and stuff. Even then she seemed to shrugg it off as genuine bumpy business. This continued for a while with a few more switches till around half the group had got a chance to feel her up. She had almost started feeling uncomfortable but we pulled on to the good road and they were forced to shut down their shenanigans.

Or so I thought. I had underestimated how horny they had become. For young men with raging hormones, literally any part of her body was a delight. She had her hair in a bun with a hair tie and resting her head on the seat soon became uncomfortable. Reaching up she pulled the hair tie down. Shaking her hair down she turned her head to the side, tossing her hair on the back of the seat. Following the captivated eyes of the group, I smiled knowing what had caught their fancy now. Soon enough, the guy sitting next to her swooned in, sniffing her gorgeous hair. Have done so myself several times, I knew he was welcomed with an intoxicating fruity smell. Becoming bolder, he started caressing the tips of her hair, tossing a lock once in a while with a finger flick and watching it dance down. After a while though he went all the way, slowly placing his entire palm on her hair, tousling it and gently grabbing a fistful and stroking it. This was followed by offering is fist to the others to get a whiff. This continued till we pulled into stop. My sister got up to use the facilities, I mumbled something pretending to be asleep. As she got up, she dropped something on the seat, an object that brought a rush of excitement to the sexed up boys.

She had left her hair tie on the seat. Some of them followed her watching her sexy catwalk. The ones that remained quite literally screamed at the guy next to her to grab the hair tie. The silliness of the act coupled with how much they wanted to freaking have their way with her was hawt. After getting passed on, sniffed and touched to the lips, it disappeared in someone's pocket. A trophy of a conquest.

After getting back on road, feeling hot, she opened the window and a steady gush of wind blew in, totally roughing up her hair. She fished around for her hair tie, all the while her hair blowing wildly around. Smug grins were rampant on their faces. Having given up, she just twisted her hair and held it with her hand and rolled to the side, facing the wind. It was of course a cramped up position and she surrendered and let it free. To the unexpected delight of the guy sitting next to her, the moment she let go, her hair blew back straight into his face. Taken aback he moved to the side but almost immediately went back in, feeling her cool hair against his face. Oh, I forgot to mention, the moment she turned to the side, the phone cameras had come out. The joy was short-lived though because quite irritated she fished through her bag and found a clutcher to tie her hair back. This sorta marked the end and apart from clicking pictures of her ass, exposed back, her panty poking out etc. there soon was a lull.

But everyone knew that soon the lights were going to be dimmed and people were going to sleep. I knew very well that with her customary anti-allergics and migraine meds, my sister was going to sleep like an absolute log. I knew very well that the night was to come and real fun was yet to begin. I also had no qualms of slipping her an extra pill.

And then the moment came! The announcement came and the lights were turned off with the red ones coming on. Though more or less already asleep, she wished goodnight and made it official. There was an excitement in the air as we waited. When will it begin... Time seemed to slow down as excitement increased. And then finally the hands came, eager to land on their trophy, the delightful body of my sleeping sister, waiting to be ravished.

The hand exploringly roamed over her arm, seeing no signs of stirring, he immediately went for the ass cupping her thick ass and roaming around. The others had left their seats now, gathering in a huddle. Other hands reached as well enjoying that booty. Someone slightly pulled down her jeans, and gave a little tug to her panties. They wanted the rest of her now, particularly her tits, but being on her side, it was hard to reach. Meanwhile, hands were also rubbing their crotches. It was on.

One of the bold ones, slowly tried to move her from her side and doing my part I gave a nudge / push and they had her on her back. Two hands immediately jumped to her tits, cupping them, holding them and then squeezing them. By now hands had gone down their pants, steadily jerking off while the assault on her body continued. Another adventurous guy, pulled his hand out and rubbed his pre-cum on her lips, she opened her lips a bit and he put a finger inside, to his surprise and delight, subconsciously, she kind of sucked on it. He slowly moved his finger up and down imitating a blowjob. Someone else hand unzipped her pant and was rubbing her pussy from over her panties.

While this continued, the finger on the lips was replaced by the lips of a particularly bold guy! He was crouching on the seat, one hand on her tits, one grabbing her hair bun, kissing her mouth while rubbing his dick against her arm. This guy was having the next best thing to actually fucking her! Suddenly she seemed to stir though and everyone just jumped back to their seats. She indeed stirred and once again rolled to the side. Disappointing. But in this process, her top had rose even higher, baring almost her entire back.

Waiting a bit, they closed in once more, this time the now leader of the group, ran his finger down the ridge of her back. Another guy pulled her top higher and higher finally revealing the strap of her bra. The former pulled on the strap and after fidgeting a bit unclasped it. It was free, all they needed to do now was pull it from the front. Before that though, they took close up pics of the lines left on her sexy back by the bra with the unhooked bra. Reaching around one of them slowly moved her arm away. Slowly sliding the string from under her arm, they were ready to take of her bra! Doing the honors, the leader reached down the front of her top and slowly tugged it out. The moment it was out, it went go his face, rubbing it, kissing it and then passing it.

Her pokies were clearly visible now. Fingers quickly went for them, gently squeezing them. It was time unveil her fully bow. The video cam turned, on her top was slid up, all over her tits, completely exposing her delightful pair of tits. Quickly but warily enough, a mouth went down on her left tit but it seemed to be arousing her too much. At this point though, dicks were out and they needed to touch to body.

The one fascinated with her hair, tilted her head to the side and removed her hair clutcher. He wrapped her hair around his dick and started jerking off. Others though had to settle for their own hands while the other ones grabbed any part of her body they could land on. These guys were now really close to cumming, and chose their positions. One after another loads landed on her tits, ass, face, back and hair. Dripping every last drop on her and giving last sqeezes to her tits and ass, they backed away.

The designated photographer took a really great photo of her twisted body, tits bared and drenched in cum. Having done that he stopped some of the cum and dropped it in her mouth. Wiping his hands in her hair, he took out a handkerchief and wiped her clean. I gotta say, I was rather disappointed with this. They pulled her top down and zipped her pants back on. The bra though, they of course took with them. Bet they will fight over it. They also left her hair the matted cum covered mess it was.

It was almost dawn and they got off at the next stop, whether it was their stop or not of course didn't matter. For me it was not over though, I again undresses her and took my own pics. Knowing the next stop would definitely have people boarding, I did dress her up but slipped one tit out over the top. Fanning her cum covered hair about her, I left her up as a morning present for the early risers and early boarders.

amonlisa
amonlisa
52 Followers