Batting Clean Up

Story Info
A firemen's wife helps his fantasy come true.
13.2k words
4.76
31.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sally stepped out on the back deck and immediately looked over at our neighbor's house. I laughed a little inside as a slight smile spread across her face. The reason for her smile was the twenty something son of our neighbor who was sitting shirtless on his patio. Seeing him without a shirt was a regular thing.

"Hey Adam, I am running out to the store. Do you need anything?" She called out to me.

"No... I am good. Thanks." I responded and went back to pulling some weeds from the flower bed.

"Keep an ear out for the kids getting home from school in case I am not back in time, okay?" She said before looking back at the neighbor.

"Yep."

I looked up as she turned to go back into the house taking a second to admire her ass in her shorts. Sally was thirty-two and still had an amazing butt. Once she was inside, I looked over at the neighbor and took a second to admire his toned biceps and abs myself.

I was inside washing my hands at the kitchen sink we she returned with the groceries from the store. She made two trips, setting the bags on the kitchen island on each trip. I began to help her unload them and when we finished, I laughed as she stepped back out on the deck and immediately came back in.

"Tim Riggins went inside about fifteen minutes ago." I laughed.

We had nicknamed the neighbor kid Tim Riggins from the show Friday Night Lights. My wife had always had a crush on that character and there was some resemblance with both having longer hair and being in great shape.

"What? I was checking to see if the bird feeder needed to be topped off." She responded quickly.

"Sure..." I laughed and headed up stairs to the shower.

When I came back down stairs the kids were home from school. Our son was in second grade and our daughter kindergarten. I asked how school was and then we went out in the backyard to play on the playground set. I was happy to see that Tim Riggins had come back out and was still shirtless.

We had been out there for about an hour when Sally came out. I noticed the first thing she did was look over at the neighbors. Luckily for her he was still outside and still didn't have his shirt on. She joined us in our game of, kind of tag, as we ran around the playground set.

It was soon time to head into have dinner and I was amused as Sally walked into the house while keeping one eye on the neighbor's yard. I wanted to tease her about it, but she got very defensive when ever I said anything and didn't want to ruin what had been a good afternoon.

Dinner was fish sticks and Kraft Mac and Cheese. Our kids weren't picky eaters, but we did serve meals like this for them a couple times a week to make them happy. Plus, this was a special treat for them since mom and dad were going to be gone for a couple days.

"Now remember when you get home from school tomorrow Grandma will be here, okay. Mommy and Daddy will be gone for a couple of days." Sally told them.

"When will you be back?" Will asked.

"Around lunchtime on Sunday." I told him.

This weekend was the annual International Firefighters Association, or IFA, softball tournament. Firefighters from all over the country came to compete in softball while at the same time parting like college kids. For some teams it was highly competitive, for other teams it was a weekend of debauchery, occasionally interrupted by a softball game. The money raised at the tournament was donated to the MS Society.

It was held at the same place every year. There were five softball fields along with places to set up bars and food tents. Right next to it was a camp ground with plenty of sites for teams to set up camp.

After dinner was over, I cleaned the kitchen and Sally took them up stairs to make sure they took their baths and got changed into their PJs. When I finished cleaning, I went out to the garage and made sure I had all my stuff together for the weekend. I had loaded the cooler with plenty of beer, Bloody Mary mix, waters, Gatorade's and packed it with ice. My softball bag was on top of it, and I loaded my truck with my sleeping bag and some pillows.

I came back into the house right as Sally came down stairs. "They are waiting for some good night kisses."

I smiled at her and went up to each of the kids' rooms and tucked them in and gave them kisses, reminded them to be good for grandma, and told them I would see them in a couple of days. When I got downstairs Sally was sitting on the couch and I joined her in the family room.

"Got all your stuff together? What time are you leaving?" She asked me.

"Yes. Early... our first game is at nine o'clock, so I want to get there around seven. I will probably leave at six. Are you packed?"

"Mostly. I will finish after I get the kids off to school. Then go pick Pam up and head that way, we should be there around eleven o'clock. Your second game is at noon, right? We will probably meet you at the ball field." Sally told me as she flicked through the channels on the TV.

Pam had to get her kids off to school tomorrow morning also plus I don't think either one of them wanted to get up at five in the morning to go watch a softball game. My phone vibrated on the couch next to me and I heard Sally's ding at almost the same time. We both picked them up to look at them. Pam had texted us.

'Hey, Jerry is pretty sick. I don't think he is going to make it, at least not tomorrow, he is saying he will come over on Saturday. I think he would need a miracle recovery to do that.'

"Did you read that? What are you going to do for sleeping? Sally asked me.

Jerry and Pat had a small RV. Normally Jerry and I crashed in that at the camp ground. We enjoyed hanging out there. Sally and Pat shared a hotel room five miles from the camp ground and softball fields. That gave them a place to use a real shower and sleep in a comfortable bed each night.

Over the years, when we weren't playing a softball game, Jerry and I had developed a routine where we spent most of our time in the camp ground helping cook meals, and hosting firefighters from other departments while playing beer pong and flip cup.

Sally and Pat would come watch our games, hang out with us for a while, then go off visiting all the other camp sites, or spend time at the pavilion near the fields, they said they wanted to enjoy it all, not just our site.

"I can sleep in the truck." I told her.

"That doesn't sound very comfortable. I am sure Pam would be okay with you sleeping in our room." Sally told me.

"Thanks. It isn't like I do a lot of sleeping anyways. I should be okay." I smiled.

'Tell him I hope he feels better. See you tomorrow.' I sent back to Pam.

'I will.' Pam replied back to both of us.

"I am heading to bed. I want to get a good night's sleep before the weekend. I will see you tomorrow at some point." I said getting up from the couch.

"Okay. Good night."

I grabbed a water bottle and my phone and headed up to the bedroom. Sally and I rarely went to bed at the same time. For one, she was way more a night owl than me. Two, we also had different tastes in our TV viewing so in the evening we watched our shows separately. Lastly, there wasn't a lot going on in our bedroom these days outside of sleeping anyways.

I dropped the water bottle and my phone on the bed and went into the bathroom and peed, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I switched into a pair gym shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt before climbing into bed and turning the TV on. Then I grabbed the water bottle and sat it on the bedside table.

When I picked up my phone, I saw there was several new texts messages on it. When I opened them, I saw they were all from Pam. There was a whole thread of texts and a couple of pictures that had been sent to me and Sally.

I read the first one. 'I can't wait until tomorrow. I have been counting down the days for the last month.'

The next one included a picture. It was three men from the team from Detroit wearing just shorts. You could tell it had been taken at their camp site. Pam had written. 'A little something to get the blood flowing.'

I went to the next one. 'Can't believe we have to wait until Saturday for the hot dog eating contest.'

Another picture after that. I had to look at this one for minute to figure out what I was looking at. It was a wall made out of plywood and there were two circles cut in the middle of it. Written above one circle was with mayo and above the other was written without. Below each hole was a cushion. My heart rate picked up when I realized that I was probably looking at a glory hole set up.

I was shocked at the next picture. While you couldn't see her face, I was able to recognize I was looking at the back of Sally, kneeling in front of one the wholes. There was someone else kneeling next to her. What the fuck, was she blowing some guy? I couldn't remember the last time she had sucked my dick.

'I am definitely going with mayo this year. Especially since Jerry isn't going to be there.' Pam had written in the final tweet of the thread.

Sally hadn't responded to any of the messages. I looked back at the pics. It didn't make any sense was Sally really giving an anonymous blow job. I had heard them mention a hot dog eating contest at the tournament, but I didn't think it was a euphemism for a dick sucking context. I just figured that it was girls eating hot dogs in a sexy manner.

Why had Pam sent these to me? That didn't make sense either. Suddenly I realized what had happened. She had meant to send them just to Sally but accidentally sent them to the text thread about Jerry being sick. Why hadn't Sally responded though?

I was still in shock at the pics and the comments. There was a pic of Sally at the glory hole so she must had blown some random guy and Pam's comment made it obvious she had done it also and planned to do it again this year. I realized that I should be furious with Sally right now, but I wasn't.

The truth was my dick was hard thinking about what they had done. I was also jealous, but I wasn't jealous of the man that Sally sucked off, or even the one Pam had, I was jealous of them getting to suck these guys off. My deepest fantasy was to be able to give a man a blowjob. To be able to do it anonymously would be amazing.

Only one person knew about this. Her name was Maggie, and she was a former girlfriend who had become a close friend after we stopped dating. We had stayed in touch, mostly through texting and an occasional phone call. At some point I had confessed my desire to her. She was surprised but accepting and even encouraging, in fact she would send me pics and memes of hot guys occasionally.

I think most people that knew me would be shocked to find out that I was even curious about sucking a man's dick. They would be even more shocked to find out that I routinely jacked off to erotic stories about guys getting a chance to blow another guy. I would read the stories and then right before I came, I would look at picks of hot guys or dick pics.

Most of those pics were of shirtless construction workers, military guys, and my favorite, firemen in their bunker pants. Sometimes they were pics that Maggie had sent me. I focused on their chest and abs in the pics, if they had tattoos that was a bonus, and I imagined they had a nice veiny cut cock.

My phone vibrated again, and I picked it up. Sally had replied to Pam's text. 'Hopefully we can all get a chance to participate in the hot dog eating competition. I am out on with mayo but if you two want to try that go for it.'

I stared at the phone and reread the text. I focused on the part that said if you two want to go for it. Who did she think the other person on the thread was? I couldn't be me, there is no way she would be that nonchalant about a pic of her at glory hole knowing I had seen it.

I saw the dots of someone typing and my heart raced waiting to see the next message. Finally, a text from Pam came through.

'Well, I think you are required to at least try one with mayo your first time. How else will you know if you like it or not.' Pam had added a blushing, heart eyed, and winking emoji to that.

'True. I just hope that the hot dog is as good in reality as it is in your fantasies Adam.' Sally texted immediately.

My eyes bugged out. I reread that to make sure I had read it correctly. My phone vibrated as I was staring at it, and I saw that Pam had just sent a heart eyed emoji. My heart was racing, and I wasn't sure I could breathe.

The bedroom door opened, and Sally walked in. I looked over and this time I was sure my heart skipped a few beats. She was smiling but I couldn't tell what exactly the smile meant. She still hadn't said anything as she sat on the bed. I saw her look down at my groin and I realized I was still hard from reading the earlier texts.

"I think it is time we had a little chat." Sally said.

I didn't say anything. I was still in shock.

"Okay... I guess I will start. Two months ago, we were at Brian's tee ball game and my phone had died and I had to borrow yours, do you remember that?" Sally asked me.

I nodded my head yes. We had a pretty much unspoken rule that we didn't touch or go through each other's phones. I remember her asking to use mine and I was a little nervous about it but couldn't tell her no without it being suspicious. The reality was the only thing that she could get upset with would be some texts between me and Maggie about my fantasies. Or a few pics of hot guys that Maggie had sent that I had saved, those would be hard to explain.

"After I finished my call with Debbie and hung up, as I was walking back to you it vibrated because a new text message had come in. I swear I wasn't snooping; it was just instinct to hit the message app icon and open it."

I am sure my eyes showed both surprise and anger and Sally's voice was a little nervous as she told me this. Almost like she had done something wrong, not me. I still didn't say anything.

"It was a pic of hot guy without his shirt on wearing a tool belt and it said- I am not sure what is broke but mine needs fixing. I remember it because a few weeks prior Pam had sent me the same one. I thought it was maybe a mistake and then I saw it was from Maggie."

"I..." I didn't continue.

"It is probably better for me to just lay it all out and then you talk, okay." Sally's confidence was back.

I nodded so she continued. "I know that you and Maggie still talk and text. You have told me that and I have never really been jealous. I couldn't understand though why she would send that to you and, for a second, I wondered if she was hinting that she wanted you to come over and fix something for her."

"So, you went through my phone?" I asked.

"Yes... At first, I did a quick scroll to see if you two were sending dirty pics to each other, you know... like dick pics or topless pics. When I saw the first one, I had two emotions... the first one was gotcha. The second one was fear. But then I looked at it closely and realized it wasn't your dick I was looking at." Sally had a slight chuckle at that.

"I have never sent anyone a dick pick." I blurted out. Not sure why I thought that was important to say.

"Well, not one of your own at least. You have sent ones that you that you thought looked good or how did you describe them... mouthwatering, yummy, hot... you sounded like a teenage girl describing some of them." Sally laughed as she said that.

I felt my heart rate pick up and my face redden. It was true, Maggie and I would occasionally send each other picks of dicks that we thought were hot.

"I am not mad, not exactly, I am disappointed that you kept this from me and actually hurt that you would share all of this with another woman." Her voice was sincere. "I am also scared at what it means. Are you gay?"

"No... I am not gay." I said firmly.

"Then what is all this about. Why did you write that stuff about dicks and why does Maggie send you pics of hot men?" She asked sincerely.

I took a deep breath. I wanted to be honest with her, but I also was scared to death to say it out loud. I had never even talked about this in person with Maggie, only in text, and a couple times on the phone. It was easier to spill your secret fantasies in writing than to say them out loud, especially in person.

"I can't... I don't... I am embarrassed... I don't think I can say it." I told her.

"You can tell your old girlfriend, but you can't tell me? Do you trust her more than me? Are you still in love with her or something?" It was the first time Sally had sounded angry.

"No... definitely not. First, I have never talked to her about this in person. Second, I love you. I married you, not her."

Sally looked at me and I could tell that she accepted what I had just said. She moved a little closer and placed a hand on my leg. My heart was still racing. I wasn't sure how much of the texts Maggie and I had been sharing for the last year she had read. I also wasn't sure how this would affect our relationship.

"So, you are saying you aren't gay but you like pics of hot men and pics of dicks, right?" Sally asked.

I hesitated but eventually nodded yes.

"You have to help me understand... please." Sally pleaded.

After about a minute I said. "I... I am... curious... or interested... in... oral sex with a man."

Sally looked at me and raised an eyebrow meaning I should continue.

"I don't want to date a man, or kiss him... I have just fantasized about what oral sex would be like. When I look at pics I am focused from the neck to the groin." I sighed after I finished talking.

"And since you like pics of dicks I am assuming you want to be the one performing the oral sex?"

"Yes." I said quickly.

"And you have never actually done this? How long have you fantasized about it?" Sally tone was inquisitive.

"No... never. I am not sure I would actually do it in real life to be honest. And... since my teens... It started after I read the blow job scene in the book Scruples." I blurted out.

"Oh... wow... I remember reading that... yea... that was kind of hot." She smiled at me.

"My interest in it kind of comes and goes... I think about it, read erotic stories about doing it for awhile and then I just.... don't. When we started dating, I went years without thinking about it." I told her honestly.

"Really? Why?"

"Because all I thought about was having sex with you and how much I wanted to do that."

"Oh... interesting. When did you start thinking about it again?" Sally's hand was still on my leg.

"I don't know exactly. I wasn't like one day I didn't and the next day I did. I might have seen a pic or something that triggered it. I am not really sure." I told her honestly.

"Do you want to do anything else with a man? Or is it just sucking dick that you are interested in?" She smiled at me as she said sucking dick.

"Just that." I said quickly.

"And do you want to swallow?" She grinned.

"I... I think... I think so." I looked down as I answered.

"Have you ever tasted your own cum?"

"Uh... yes..." I still couldn't look at her.

"And you liked it?"

I nodded yes.

"Yours tastes better than a lot of men's... just so you know. Just be prepared that you might not like how other men's taste... or maybe you will."

Sally said that like this was normal conversation. As I heard her say it, I suddenly remembered that earlier I had seen a picture of her blowing a man at the softball tournament. I still wasn't really mad about it; I was more jealous of her being able to do it, but I thought I needed to say something.

"When was the pic of you sucking a guy off at the softball tournament taken? Does that happen every year.... Was it just one guy?" I asked without anger.

Sally looked up at me and I saw something in her eyes, maybe sadness. "How do you know it is me? Wait, never mind... Pam wasn't supposed to keep that pic, let alone send it to you. Umm... I think that was last year, and it has happened the last three years. And I have done it with two different guys."