Public Pleasure at Amusement Park

Story Info
Girl finds a way to scratch her exhibitionist itch.
5.3k words
4.69
33.8k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Water Park Turns Sexy". The motivations developed in that story are referenced here, so you might find it more enjoyable to read that one first.

**************

After my time at the waterpark, I found I liked to show off just a bit. Mostly I satisfied this with more revealing clothing and giving the occasional down blouse view to a lucky guy. Once I went to one of those shoe stores where the clerk fits shoes for you and wore a short skirt with some racy panties for the salesman, but he either didn't notice or pretended not to.

I really wanted to do more, but I was also afraid of getting caught. The first time (at the water park) looked like just any accident, so there was no way for me to get into trouble. Nothing I tried gave a thrill anything like being exposed in front of all those people, but I didn't want to risk getting arrested or something. I studied for and became a teacher... one offense like that and my career was over. I also didn't want a reputation as a slut or a freak or anything with my friends. Honestly, I felt like a bit of a deviant for wanting what I did. The whole thing was embarrassing, so I was left perpetually frustrated. Until, that is, I heard about the adults-only night at an amusement park.

I heard about it from a girl I knew at the gym. It was about 50 miles away, so I figured almost nobody I knew would be there. The usual guests would leave that day at 4pm. At 5, the park would reopen only for the 21+ crowd. You show your ID at the gate, pay $100 for your admission, then get unlimited rides and beer until midnight. There was even a shuttle bus from the town I lived in. She even mentioned that last year, when she'd gone, it had gotten a little wild and a couple girls had flashed their tits on a roller coaster. I figured this was the perfect opportunity to set up some "wardrobe malfunctions" without worrying about anyone getting too upset or accidentally flashing some kids our anything. They even had an attached water park that would be open until sunset.

I bought my ticket and began planning. I figured that, with this place having a small water park attached, I could basically go for a repeat of what happened last time. I bought a new bikini for the big day, a pink string bikini that showed of quite a bit even before it would "accidently" come off. The top had a single tie in the back and the bottom had ties on each hip. A bright pink bikini that showed plenty of cleavage was sure to get me noticed, so I knew I'd have an audience when the moment came.

My anticipation grew as the day neared. I fantasized about what it would be like to show off again and was horny almost constantly as these fantasies played in my head the day before. Finally, I got on the shuttle bus wearing my bikini under my clothes and arrived at the park.

I had looked online earlier and found that the waterpark would close at sunset, so I figured I'd head there first. I got a locker just inside the main gates and put my purse, my shorts, and my t shirt in it, leaving me with just my pink bikini and white sandals. I pinned the locker key to my bikini bottoms and hopped in the sky chairs to the other end of the park, where the water park was. My fantasies ran wild as I rode over. I imagined getting to the bottom of a water slide with my top having "accidently" come off. A crowd of horny guys would be starting at my naked tits. Or would it be my bottoms that came off? Or would I be completely naked? Exposed head to toe for them to see, and to remember later when they were getting themselves off. I shuddered in anticipation as the chair returned to the ground and I stepped off.

I walked the rest of the way to the water park entrance. Every person I saw had me wondering, "will this be someone who sees me?" I walked right up to the entryway before I saw the sign: "water park closed for maintenance."

I stood and stared at the sign, feeling completely deflated. My whole plan was derailed, my fantasies were to go unfulfilled. The water slides had been the perfect opportunity to show off risk-free, no chance of getting in trouble for deliberately exposing myself, and now it wasn't going to happen. Dejected, I walked back to the chair lift and got on so I could get my purse and clothes from my locker.

Inspirations struck as I was riding. I liked the element of the "accidental" exposure from the waterslide. I wanted to be seen, but I was nervous about overtly showing myself. If I could plausibly claim that it happened as an accident, I felt like I couldn't get into trouble. Smiling to myself, I loosened the ties on my bottoms. I slid the string between two wood slats of the seat so that it would pull a bit on the string as I got off the chair at the bottom. I figured this would be enough of a pull (since I had loosened both strings) to leave me uncovered and scrambling to get my pussy covered up as the guys at the end of the chairlift watched.

The butterflies in my stomach threatened to burst out as I got close. I was moments away from my exposure, and I could feel myself getting wet already. Just before it was time to get off, I noticed that the line for the chairlift was completely full of college-age guys... maybe a frat that had all come together? The size of the audience made me question what I was doing, but there was no time to change my mind.

The two employees were on either side of the chair and lifted the bar up so I could get out. I slid forward in the seat and tried to get out, but the string caught more than I expected. My feet were on the ground, but I couldn't get out of the seat. My foot caught on something, and before I knew it, I was on my belly on the ground with the chair gliding over me. There was a mixture of laughs and concerned noises from the line, but they quickly changed to whistles and hoots. I looked up and saw the chair I had been on rounding the corner and rising upward, my bikini bottom still hanging onto the seat. I looked down and confirmed that I was, in fact, naked except my bikini tops.

As my bikini bottoms travelled farther, all sense of arousal was drowned out by panic.

"Stop! Stop the chair!" I yelled.

The operator, spellbound, took a moment to respond before hitting a button and stopping the chairs. I ran toward the chair, already up in the air, to retrieve my bikini, covering front and back as I did. The chair was too high. Even with a jump, I didn't stand a chance of reaching. I looked around frantically and saw a small ladder.

"Please help me! Can you get on that ladder and grab my bikini for me?" I asked the two guys operating the ride.

The gave each other a look that seemed to express something devious, before one of them said "Yes, of course, Miss," and carried the ladder over.

He climbed up onto the ladder but stopped only 3 steps up. After a feeble attempt to grab my swimsuit, he said, "Sorry, it's too high." This got a laugh from the guys in line.

"Climb up higher, then!" I said, exasperated.

"Sorry, but workplace rules say we can't go up higher than the 3rd step. Some kind of liability thing." He answered. "I guess you could try, if you want to."

"Fine," I answered, and walked to the ladder. As I reached it, I realized what was happening. I couldn't cover myself and climb the ladder at the same time.

"Fuck it," I breathed to myself, then dropped both hands and climbed onto the ladder. The guys in line started their whistling immediately, and the employee who had brought out the ladder immediately got into position below me.

"I'll keep it steady for you," he said. I looked back over my shoulder to see that he was all smiles, staring up and my naked ass and pussy. It was at this moment that I remembered that I had done this on purpose (well, sort of). I had wanted these guys to see me. I wanted to turn them on with the sight of my naked cunt. I felt a flush across my body, and a rush of arousal.

I climbed the ladder but made no hurry of it. I relished the attention, imagining how many of these guys were going to go home and jerk off thinking of me. By the time I reached the top, I could feel my pussy getting noticeably wetter.

I reached up for my bikini. Just as it was within my grasp, though, the chair above me moved and took my chance to cover myself with it.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Sorry, they must have started it from the other end," the guy at the control panel told me. He couldn't disguise his smile. I couldn't tell if he was lying or not, but he was clearly enjoying my predicament.

I started to descend the ladder again. My helper, holding the ladder at the bottom, stayed at his post until my feet hit the ground so that I had to squeeze between him and the ladder. Their wasn't much space, and my bare ass rubbed against his shirt and pants as I climbed down.

I covered myself again and walked the short distance back to the control area.

"I guess I'll just stay here until my bikini comes around again," I told the employees. "Do you have anything I could cover up with?"

One of them looked around half-heartedly, then looked back to me and shrugged. "Nope. Sorry," he said.

He called for the next rider in line so he could keep loading people, but nobody came. Seems everybody had decided to stay on this side of the park for the time being. Looking over at the line, I saw that nearly every guy there had his phone out to take pictures of me. Nothing was visible at this point, but I wondered how many pictures and videos they'd taken as I climbed the ladder, and how many of those would be available online forever.

The mixture of humiliation and arousal I felt at that thought didn't make my current situation any easier. One hand was covering my pussy, the other my ass. They were both so close to my rapidly engorging clit... I had to fight the urge to rub myself.

After what seemed like a long time with no sign of my bikini coming back, I asked one of the employees if he could radio the other side to see when it was coming. The radio callback indicated they had seen the bikini and taken it off to put in their lost and found.

"Well, tell them to send it back!" I exclaimed.

"Ummm..." he fumbled. "Actually, we have a policy that nobody but the property owner can remove it from the lost and found. Once it's there, employees can't take it out. You'll have to go collect it yourself."

This seemed like a lie, but I didn't see that I had a lot of options, except... my locker! I could go get my clothes from my locker ... except that the key to the locker was pinned to my bikini bottoms. Fuck.

"Fine," I said, "Help me get on the next chair and I'll go get it."

"No cuts!" Someone from the line yelled. "You're going to have to get in line like everybody else!"

Again, this was obviously a rouse, as nobody had been interested in riding a moment ago, but what else could I do? I walked around and got into the switchbacks with all the frat boys. Everybody in line openly stared. I guess the guys in front had decided to take one for the team by leaving the naked girl and getting on the chairs to delay my departure for their friends.

Guys were chatting me up left and right. On top of that, several of them brushed their hands against my arms, back, and tummy. I even felt a slight tuck at my bikini top once. I quickly brushed away the offending hands, then returned my hands to their positions quickly after realizing I had (yet again) exposed my pussy to these guys.

More guys got in line behind me, though I was pretty sure I recognized some of them from the front of the line earlier. Had they made it to the other side of the park and then run back for another chance to see me? They were mostly crude and obnoxious, but it did make me feel even sexier.

At some point, the guy in front of me in line stepped between me and the worst offenders and told them to keep their hands to themselves.

"Sorry about them," he said. "These guys are usually ok; they're just a little drunk right now."

He introduced himself as Alex. He was about 6 feet tall, wearing swim trunks without a shirt, and was in terrific shape. I generally don't care too much about muscles on a guy, but this one was pretty sexy. I was also half naked and already horny, so maybe it wasn't really about him.

Finally, it was almost my turn. Alex got into position to get on a chair by himself, then walked over and softly said something to the employee helping people on, then handed him something.

"Miss," the employee called to me, "Since there's a line, we aren't doing any singles. You'll have to ride with this guy." He motioned to where Alex was standing, ready to get on a chair.

Another obvious setup, but Alex was cute and I was feeling it, so I walked over quickly and we got on the chair together. I took my hands away from my body to get onto the seat and pull the bar down as Alex took every second he could to see my smooth, shaved pussy. I wondered how much he had paid the employee to get on a seat with me. My enjoyment over having this guy and all the others see me hadn't diminished. I could feel my pussy lips slide wetly past each other as I wiggled into position on the seat.

"Quite the predicament," Alex commented as we started to rise up.

I wondered idly how much of me was visible from below, through the slats of the chair. A quick look below gave me my answer, as I saw some of the guys I'd been in line with had peeled off and were walking along under the chair, taking pictures from underneath.

"Understatement of the century," I answered as I shifted to slide my free hand under my butt, hiding it from view from below.

As I moved, I felt my top shift more than it should have. Maybe one of the guys had loosened it while I was in line waiting? More than one had put his hands on my back. Had they tried to strip off my last remaining clothing in line, only to be foiled by the knot that held the top together?

Not wanting to move either of my hands, I asked, "Could you look at the ties for my top? It feels loose. Last thing I need is to lose that, too."

"Yeah. Sure thing," Alex answered.

I turned away from him so he could see what he was doing, then felt his hand on the strings. He manipulated them for a minute before saying, "It's a pretty messed up knot. I don't think I can fix it."

Typical guy: can't figure out how to work the straps.

"Fine, I'll do it," I said, and squeezed my legs together as I moved my hands away and reached behind me. The guys below me kept right on taking pictures or videos, and I was sure they were getting some shots of my ass through the slats.

Alex noticed the guys below us, too, and said, "Here, I'll help you cover up so those guys can't get your picture."

Before I knew what he meant, Alex put an arm around me pulling me toward him and up off the seat slightly while sliding his other hand under my ass, then set me back down so I was sitting on his hand. I was already too surprised to say anything, and then he put his free hand between my legs and covered my pussy. As horny as I was, I was certain he could feel my wetness.

I stared at him, wide-eyed for a moment, then said, "thanks," and went back to work on my top. Without being able to see what I was doing, it seemed hopeless.

"Fuck," I said. "I can't do it without being able to see the knot." With that, I pulled the knot to the front to finish untying it. This moved the cups to the back and left by breasts exposed. I didn't think that, as high as we were now, anybody on the ground could get much of a view. Alex certainly got an eyeful, though.

"You're so fucking sexy," he said, not taking his eyes off my tits.

"Thanks," I answered, not sure what else to say.

I kept working at the knot and finally got it undone. Just as I untied it, Alex chimed in with, "Your pussy is so wet. You must be horny as fuck right now." As he said it, his finger slipped slightly between my pussy lips and slid up and down over my very wet cunt.

I was so caught off guard that I dropped the string. The top slipped down my back and fell right through the slats of the seat. Now I was completely naked and riding a chairlift with a guy who was very nearly finger fucking me. The now familiar wave of panic, humiliation, and arousal washed over me again... but he wasn't wrong. I had gotten a lot more than I bargained for already, but I wasn't ready to be done with it!

"I am horny as fuck right now," I answered, practically growling at him.

He didn't need any more encouragement. He immediately slipped his finger into my pussy and started pumping in and out. Simultaneously, he pulled his other hand out from under my ass and grabbed my breast, bringing his mouth down on the nipple and sucking eagerly. Instantly, it was erect and every suckle sent tingles shooting through my chest. I sat back to enjoy the ride.

As the chair moved on, Alex kept doing what he was doing. It felt good, but it wasn't really building. I was so hot, but starting to get frustrated. Alex didn't really seem to know what he was doing.

"More," I moaned quietly.

He stopped for a moment, then I felt a second finger go into me. I was stretched out more, but it didn't do much for me. He must have sensed I wasn't satisfied, because a moment later I felt a third finger go in and it hurt.

"Ouch!" I cried out.

Alex stopped moving entirely.

"You want this pussy?" I asked, staring intensely at him.

Alex nodded.

"Then show it some fucking respect and rub my clit."

I had never talked this way to a guy I'd been fooling around with. The frustration wasn't new... there was no shortage of guys who thought the way to pleasure a woman was to just stick as many fingers in as possible. This was the first time I'd told anybody to knock it off, though, and to give me what I wanted. Despite my earlier feelings of vulnerability at being naked in public, now I felt something else. I felt powerful. I was a fucking Amazon and I was going to get what I wanted.

Alex, for his part, obeyed instructions and started rubbing my clit. With all the arousal and stimulation so far, it was intense. I squirmed in the chairlift, wiggling my butt to the front of the chair and putting my feet up, my legs spread wide. I could feel my first orgasm building fast and before I knew it, I was cumming like a geyser. I sprayed down to the ground and could hear the impact when it hit, along with a few incredulous noises. The guys from earlier must have still been down there, but I just closed my eyes and let my landmark orgasm ripple through me. My whole body convulsed in place for what felt like hours.

As it subsided, I put my own hand on my clit (Alex had removed his as he watched me cum) and started to rub. A second orgasm was already building. Alex went back to work on my nipples as I rubbed faster and faster.

We were both startled when the motion of the chair changed abruptly. I opened my eyes to see that we were nearly at the other end of the sky chair, rocking back and forth about 10 feet off the ground. The guys who had been ahead of me in line seemed to have waited for me and gathered an extra 20 or 30 people who were all staring at me.

My sense of power instantly vanished, replaced with panic and embarrassment, especially as I started to count all the phones aimed at me. I crossed my legs and covered my breasts with my hands.

"Let us down!" I called to the operator.

"Sorry, miss," he said, giving a sideways glance to the guys I'd seen taking pictures of me from below. Apparently, they had run ahead to beat us here.

"These guys reported seeing something leaking from your chair. We don't want to risk running it through the machinery at the end until we've inspected everything thoroughly."

Alex decided to chime in at this point. "The chair's fine. I just made her cum while we were riding and she squirted all over the place."

This caused a stir. Members of the crowd that had gathered (and which was growing) laughed, murmured, and whistled.

12