Public Pleasure at Amusement Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that true, miss?" The chairlift employee asked. "Did you squirt all over the place?"

I'm not dumb. I knew that they knew exactly what had happened, and just wanted to make me say it. Maybe they thought it would be sexy to make me admit it, or maybe they wanted to embarrass me. I didn't believe for a second that they were worried about something leaking from the chair.

A moment earlier, I had felt powerful. These boys were trying to take charge of the situation, and that wasn't going to work for me. I decided to play along, but also to take back control. And, if I'm honest, I was also just out-of-my-mind horny.

"That's right," I answered. "I squirted like crazy. I'll prove it to you!"

With that, I pulled my feet back up to the seat, spread my legs, and stated rubbing my clit again.

"Get back to work," I whispered to Alex. "Suck on my nipples and finger me with ONE finger."

Alex didn't hesitate, and the people gathered lost their minds.

I knew it wouldn't take long to orgasm a 2nd time with all of these eyes on me. I hadn't realized it, but this was what I wanted all along. Not just to be seen, but to be seen as I came. Not even the dozens of phones pointed at me gave me pause at this point -- there was nothing that was going to stop me now.

I was getting close. Alex pumped his finger in and out, gradually picking up speed, but still being gentle about it. I could feel my juices running out of my pussy and dribbling down my ass. I told him to put in a 2nd finger, and he immediately obeyed. The extra pressure against my pussy walls was just what I needed and I felt myself reaching the edge. I held off as long as I could, wanting both to savor the moment and to built this up as high as I could.

I always close my eyes when I cum. I don't do it consciously, but whether I'm with a guy or by myself it just happens. This time, though, I didn't even blink. I looked right back at these people, watching me get off like this. I looked them right in the eyes. Just as I hit my mark, I caught sight of a girl about my age wearing the tan polo of the park employees. Despite the drab attire, she was quite pretty. She was also tugging at her nipples through the polo, biting her lip, and staring intently at my body, on display for everyone. I watched her as she watched my pussy and I came.

When you ride a roller coaster, there's that moment at the top of the first big hill. The anticipation has built, you're moving down but not quite to the gut-wrenching drop. You're just hanging there. That's how I felt. I stopped rubbing my clit and for just a moment, everything went dark and quiet. Then a wave of ecstasy unlike anything I've ever felt flew through me, starting at my clit and exploding outward.

I looked down to see my pussy covering Alex's hand and arm with hot ejaculate. He removed his fingers and my spray shot out toward the crowd. I rubbed ferociously at my clit, desperate to make this feeling last and felt another burst. I heard myself make a low grunt that didn't even sound human and shot out once more.

I continued rubbing my clit, slowing and with decreasing pressure. As I became aware of my surroundings again, I was assaulted with cheers, shouts, and applause. My body convulsed again as the last ripple of my climax passed through me.

With that, the chair began to move again and the people watching began to boo the operator. I spotted the girl who had watched me so lustfully at the controls. She brought us in close to the terminal, then stopped the chair about 5 feet off the ground. Without a word, she walked straight over to the chair, her face at the same height as my still-exposed pussy. She stopped just inches away from my gaping, dripping cunt, then looked up at my face.

I looked her in the eyes and nodded slightly. Without a second thought, she leaned in and began licking all around my vagina. She ran her tongue up one lip, then down the other, around and around and then inserted her tongue and repeated the maneuver from the inside. The sensation was exquisite, and I leaned back in the chair to enjoy myself.

Alex reached over to touch my clit but the girl grabbed his hand and moved it away. He instead moved his hand up to my breast and squeezed. This time, I grabbed his hand and removed it from my body.

"It's her turn," I said to him. "Time for you to get down."

Alex, still under the spell apparently, did what he was told and jumped down to the ground. Now we were alone, albeit surrounded by a crowd of people who had moved in close to get a better view.

The girl, whose name I didn't even know, moved to licking my clit. She alternated between light circles around the outside and firm, broad-tongued lapping straight up across. My breathing got fast and hard, turning to a noisy pant as I once again built toward orgasm. I pinched my nipples and gently tugged on them, moaning loudly.

The girl at my pussy stopped suddenly and asked, "Will you cum for me?"

"Yes!" I answered, in a guttural tone that sounded as unfamiliar as my animal moaning from earlier. "I want to cum for you! Make me cum for you!"

She went back to my clit and inserted two fingers into my vagina, rubbing firmly at the roof as she continued her light circle/firm lap pattern with her tongue.

"I want to cum for you. I want to cum for you. I want to cum for you!" I repeated this until, without warning, I was thrown violently into orgasm.

"I'm coming for you!" I shouted. "I'm coming for you!"

I looked down to see her getting drenched in my juices as they blasted out of me, but she didn't relent. She kept working her fingers in my pussy and her tongue on my clit. I couldn't tell you if I came multiple times, one after another, or if it was one continuous orgasm, but I felt pure and true bliss for what felt like an eternity. After several more squirts, I must have been completely emptied out, but I continued to feel my pussy spasm and gape, waves of orgasm coursing through me long after I ran out of fluid. Tears streamed down my face as I kept panting and repeating, "I'm coming for you" in an increasingly hoarse whisper.

When she finally (minutes later? Hours?) let me stop orgasming, she looked me in the eyes, her face dripping with my cum, and said, "Thank you." She leaned back in and kissed me gently all around my pussy lips and on my upper thighs, then held out her hands to me. I took them and she pulled gently, helping me slide off the chair and drop down.

She led me slowly through the crowd toward the control station. Hands reached out from all sides to touch me. They squeezed my breasts and my ass. I could feel fingers seeking out my pussy and running across my asshole. The girl kept up a creepingly slow pace, giving everyone near me ample time to touch me, and I didn't deny anyone the opportunity. I felt about these people the way I feel about a lover after we finish -- those last touches can feel more intimated than the sex itself. I reveled in the sensation of dozens of hands from all around me touching, caressing, pinching, stroking, and grabbing. I felt fingers slide in and out of me, a few strokes from one hand, then a few strokes from another. I welcomed them all.

More ripples echoed through me as I walked, oblivious to the passage of time.

At last, we reached the control area for the chairlift and I saw my biking there waiting for me. Someone must have retrieved the top that had fallen. She placed the top on my breasts, then moved around behind me to tie the straps. She tied the broken straps of the bottoms back together, then bent down in front of me and helped me into them. She pulled them up to my thighs, then leaned in and kissed my vulva one last time before sliding them up the rest of the way.

She pulled a pen and notepad out of her pocket and wrote something down, then tore off the paper and pressed it into my hands.

"Call me," she said, and I nodded and smiled, still feeling intoxicated from my experience. "You'd better go get your stuff and head out in case someone called the cops."

She helped me back onto a chair, dressed in my full bikini again, so I could ride back toward the entrance.

Alex pushed his way through the crowd and said, "Hey, you want some company for the ride back?"

"No, thanks." I answered. "Have a good night!"

The girl whose name I still didn't know pushed a button and the chair lifted smoothly off the ground, carrying me back to the exit.

12