Public Professions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," I nodded in confirmation.

"Twice," slight pause, "second time with my dildo in my ass."

"Sounds like quite the toy collection you have there," I didn't know what else to say. It was partly genuine surprise of her telling me what her arsenal was and how she recently used it, but also an attempt to try and lighten the mood.

"It is. You'd be surprised. But this was the first time anything other than a finger tip has ever been up, you know, there."

I furled my brow, "your ass?"

"Yeah, up my ass. I never thought about anything. I mean, I guess I have, always seemed, I don't know, taboo, dirty, wrong, painful, all the above. But then I saw mom do it. It looked like she enjoyed it so I figured why not give it a shot. The first time I came I chickened out. I lubed up my ass, inserted my vibrator into my pussy with my left hand, grabbed the dildo and pressed the head to anus with my right. And stopped."

"First time jitters. Cold feet. Makes sense," I nodded along.

"But after I came, and it was such a huge rush, possibly the biggest orgasm of my life, I felt ashamed for failing. For not going through. All day long I had thought about it. I worked up the courage when I went the bed. Prepped myself both mentally and physically and I couldn't do it. I rode out the pleasure and I could still feel the lube and my ass hole. The vibrator had popped out but I grabbed it, popped it back in, and with my right hand I skipped back to the part of the video just before when mom took it I her ass. I grabbed the dildo with my right, lined it up again and waited the few seconds to synchronize my actions with moms. When the camera zoomed in and showed the guys fat cock head popping into her tight little hole I did the same." She gulped in her. Big deep heaving breaths as she relived it in her mind.

"Yeah, anal is some serious stuff. Obviously you saw me cum in mom's ass. But I've played a little with mine. I had a girl that stuck a finger up there when she sucked me off. No shame, I really enjoyed it. Never had anything cock sized up there, I can't imagine some discomfort with that. But obviously mom enjoys it."

"So do I. Like, a lot. Hey," her voice got shaky, "can I ask you something?"

"I guess so. What is it?"

"So," I could tell she was nervous, searching for her words, "I've seen the cock mom took in that video, and I just saw your cock in mom's ass just now. They seemed close in size."

"Ok, so is that your question?"

"Not quite," she drifted off. "Would it... Can I go grab my dildo and compare it to your dick real quick? Just to know what I'm up against. To understand what mom has done?"

"Uh... yeah, I guess."

Before I finished she rushed of quickly, silently, a running tiptoe to her room and back in barely a heartbeat.

"This is it," she held it in front of me. I could vaguely smell a mixture of still slightly damp, but mostly dry pussy juice and molded rubber. It looked like a real cock with a defined head and veins on the shaft. The head maybe wasn't so large, making it look slightly disproportionate, at least to my comparison, but the yellow made it look clearly not real, unless it was molded from a Simpson's character.

"Well," she said.

"Well, what?" I asked.

"Don't just nod your head at me like a bobble head. Whip it out, let's see how this thing compares to flesh and blood."

I did as commanded. I lifted my ass ever so slightly, letting me stiff cock spring free and dropped my shorts all the way down around my ankles.

Mallory dropped down between my legs, as if she was ready to suck me off. The thought caused my cock to bounce with every beat of my heart. My cock and her face lit by the glow of only my computer monitor. "Can we get a little more light?" Mal asked.

I flicked on the low light of my desk light.

She scooted in closer and with her dildo in her right hand brought it up alongside mine. Then, without so much as a rhetorical question, brought her left hand up and grabbed my cock, mirroring her grip on her dildo. "Length is about on par. Your cock is thicker, especially the head, but spongier. That's the only way I can explain it." I reached and pinched her dildo. It had some give but felt uniformly solid and rigid. Mine, while hard, definitely had a different overall texture.

She switched hands, cock now in her right, dildo in the left. I was shaking at the awkward situation. Partly also because I wanted this to continue and wasn't sure if I should push it.

She began to lightly stroke my dick while looking back and forth at my real life cock and her rubber dildo. I was tense, but I relaxed enough to enjoy her hand and stop my muscles from twitching.

Her head remained down but her eyes slowly raised to make contact with mine. Lust covered every inch of her face. "You know, things are now in motion that cannot be stopped."

"I'm aware," I replied. To which her reply was treating my cock to her warm wet mouth. She discarded the dildo and shifted to giver herself better access to my throbbing prick. Her first decent on my cock her lips barely touched the shaft as her tongue stuck out and ran down the length of my shaft, stopping mid shaft. Then, she formed a seal and let her red moist lips slurp up and down, up and down, slowly, in steady rhythm on my shaft. Up. Increase suction. Down. Tongue swirl. Up. Ice cream cone licks. And down, down, down her throat where she paused and held until she gagged. She replaced her mouth with her right hand as she wiped tears away with her left.

"More," she growled.

"I'm not going to say no." Seriously, that was an amazing blow job she was giving, no one in their right mind would say no to that.

"No, we are going to do more. I'm going to get more."

"I like that idea," I vigorously nodded in amused agreement.

"On the bed. This," she picked up her yellow friend, "is going up my ass while I ride you. Deal? I would love to feel you up there and feel you cum in there, but I think I need a little more practice with something a little more entry level first."

"Sounds good," I agreed, scrambling over to the bed.

I stroked myself while she undressed and straddle me. Before mounting me, she reached around to insert her dildo, in the process thrusting her abdomen towards my face allowing to appreciate her young firm smallish athletic tits, flat toned belly, and her perfectly bald, baby smooth pussy.

Dildo in place, she quickly readjusted her hair to optimal fucking placement, and gracefully mounted my shaft.

What I thought was going to be a lustful fuck session between two horny siblings shifted dramatically to become one of the most intense, caring, love making sessions of my life to that point.

Mallory, my cute little sister with her picturesque face leaned down and passionately kissed me on my lips. We pressed our lips together until they were locked in a lovers dance as our tongues began exploring a new, yet somehow familiar, mouth.

I had always loved my sister, but as a sister. It was in that moment I was in love with my sister, as cliché as that is sometimes said. She slowly rocked her hips, rotating them. With ever methodical motion I felt the "cock" in her as shift, requiring the occasional adjustment from her. We stayed in this slow loving pace for quite some time, but truth is, it wasn't long enough. Time had no meaning in that moment and I wish it did not exist at all when I was inside her.

Alas, she dismounted, ready for the grand finale. She crawled off and positioned her herself on all fours, presenting her fine ass to me. Her faux cock had fallen out and her anus was winking at me as she slowly rocked back and forth, waiting for me to take my position.

"Fuck me. Put the dildo back in me. I want you to work it in and out of my ass while you fuck me."

First, I went in, entering her tight, sloppy pussy. A few thrusts solo, and then the dildo returned to its place: shoved up her rectum.

She had already came once. I felt her contracting on my cock while she rode me and at one point, shortly before switching positions, those same contractions were stronger, gripping my shaft tighter, her inner ridges more easily identifiable on my fuck stick. Her kissing had become more aggressive and her moans were turned up one notch in volume.

Many of the same symptoms were now returning and I was fast on her heels. The love making took back seat to primal, selfish orgasm as we both needed our impending release. I shoved the yellow phallus all the way in, all the way to the fake replicated molded balls. That tipped her over the edge. She buried her head into a pillow and screamed, squeezing around my manhood to the point I could barely move, it was as tight as my own fist. In turn this set off my own climax. Not knowing the status of her fertility I wantonly emptied my contents, my white thick essence, into her vice of a pussy.

We collapsed into blissful slumber.

::::

"Sounds like some great sex," commented Katie.

"The best I ever had until you came along," I added.

"So, what happened next?"

"Well, the next morning I awoke late, sometime around ten. Mal must have snuck out at some point but she was still sleeping in her room when I went and checked in on her."

"Not that immediately on the timeline, silly," she giggled at me. "I mean what else happened with her?"

"Oh, right. Well, we had sex again, several times. Never quite as passionately. She broke up with her boyfriend, and in one of their semi-reconciliations she gave him her anal cherry. She regretted it and it was the last time she ever saw him, from what I know. She never went into full detail about her first anal session, just that it wasn't what she knew it could be. Plus, I think she was kind of over him and wasn't really mentally into it? Anyway, she came to visit me one weekend at college and after a couple of drinks at my place she asked if I would 'do her the honor of a proper ass fucking.' So I did."

"Any videos of her?"

"She would send me some short vids time to time of her masturbating or her blowing some guys. Quick things. One time she sent a full video of her playing with herself. And only once did I film us on my phone."

"Do you still have anything?"

"Yes, somewhere. I don't know why, but I never went back to those videos like I did with my mom. Only in my memory do I ever replay that stuff. Maybe its better that way?"

"Anything recent?"

"Oh sure, we sext sometimes, just for fun. Sometimes we send naughty pics. Here," I pulled out my phone and opened the picture gallery app, "Just the other day she was asking if I had ever done double vaginal stuff because she was super into it now, but only while masturbating. She wants to try with two actual guys. Apparently she loves it." I showed her the picture of Mal with two large, larger than me, sized dildos shoved up her tight bald snatch.

"Some family..." she said, staring wide eyed at my phone.

*

Chapter 4 is in the works


12