All Comments on 'Public Relations Ch. 01'

by melodylynnxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

loved it! excited for more world building :)

melodylynnxxmelodylynnxxover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment! I love to hear that you're enjoying my story, especially as it's my first one.

I hope to continue following Alex's life in this world, so feel free to comment what kind of situations you'd like to explore.

HornedBeastHornedBeastover 4 years ago

delightful story. what a wonderful world it would be to live and work in. keep up the delicious writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I SUPER need you to know how much i loved this!! I would have NEVER thought of pushing the casual, i seriously would have balked at the effort involved and puahed the sexual within the casual, MORE FOR MY LAZY SELF PLEASE!!

hornywinghornywingover 4 years ago
Amazing Free Use Story

Perhaps one of the best free use stories on the site. The world building allowed for the kind of casual and playful public sex story that I like. It was a joy to read about the character's lives as well as the sex occurring during it. This story needs to be seen and liked by more as it is a great addition to the genre. A pleasure from start to finish and I hope to see more from your creative and naughty mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best free use story

This is by far the best free use story on the site. As an entry point to the story it does a great job of introducing the main character, Alex, while leaving room for development and making the audience want to see more of her. The free use system is simple without dwelling on how it came to be.

I definitely think the next story could expand on the bar Lolly's with the LadyStools that put a dildo in the pussy while allowing access to their ass, the various glory holes, and such. A company event there seem set up. Definitely would love to see Jim's wife on one of those stools she hates and getting her ass used repeatedly knowing she seems to only do it because it is expected so there seems to be some resistance in her attitude. And Cat would not be a bad character to further develop in the context of an office event.

All in all I can't wait for further installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Since you asked for suggestions of scenarios

I'm very interested in this bar you introduced. Curious about how Lolly's works and especially what those stools are like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I loved this story. There’s a lot of free use stories out there that, as a woman, just leave me cold! This one is so good — great writing, characters, the world is fascinating, and it’s all very hot! Keep up the good work — more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Free Use is quickly becoming my most favorite thing. Thank you for this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous