Public Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed Andy had finished talking to Cat and was returning the receiver to its base. This slight twist of his body shifted the angle of his dick inside her, pressing it against the wall separating his cock from Jim's. This was the final straw for Jim, who did a few final violent thrusts, and then held her still against himself as Andy continued to pump. She felt her ass fill with his cum as Andy's motion milked an explosive orgasm from Jim's cock. He extracted his rod and she felt her asshole squirm, as if it was trying to remember how to exist in the absence of his pummelling. Warm cum dripped out of her ass and she felt Jim's finger gently glide across it, collecting his bounty. This sent her into a new frenzy and her legs vibrated with the force of the orgasm coursing through her. Her pussy convulsed in pleasure, and the contractions sent Andy over the edge too, shooting his load deep inside her. After he'd had a moment to recover, Andy lifted her and gently draped her limp body across her chair. She had a few delayed orgasms as her body caught up with the rest of the world, processing the aftermath of abuse it had just suffered.

Andy and Jim wiped themselves down and put their trousers back on. Andy wiped down the desk and the floor, which were both covered in a mix of their sweat and cum. Jim handed Alex a wet wipe and she cleaned herself up slowly, as she started to regain her breath.

"I'd better head off, got work to be doing. Nice catching up though Andy, good luck with everything!" Jim said, grabbing his jacket.

"Yeah lovely to see you Jim, tell Karen I said hello," Andy replied.

"Of course, will do. See you around Alex!" Jim headed off before she had a chance to respond.

"Right, better get this filed properly, see you later Alex," Andy said, grabbing the piece of paper from the fax machine and ambling back over to his desk.

"Yeah, see you," Alex managed. She felt strange being this aroused at work. Normally, she got very little from her work fucks; they were nothing more than courtesy. But that had been something on a completely different level. Now that she had finally stopped convulsing and regained most of the feeling in her limbs, she sat up properly and rolled over to her desk and started to read her emails. A few minutes later, she felt a hand on her arm. She looked up to see Scott from accounting with a ready erection that needed to be serviced. She stood up from her chair and lent over her desk. He pushed the chair out of the way and pushed his cock into her pussy, which was still dripping with Greg and Andy's cum. He started to fuck her without saying a word as she started to reply to an email about an upcoming meeting. Back to normal, she thought to herself.

12