Published RP - Test Subjects Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue teased his lips, taking several slow, certain steps forward as Nicole sank back against the far wall. He didn't want to scare her. He didn't need to. Standing now, it was obvious he had a full foot of height over the pretty, panicked woman... there wasn't a thing she could do to fight against him, even if she wanted to, and honestly it would've been excessive to be rough with her right away. The softness of her voice, and the glittering in the corners of her eyes were fuel enough. The thick, smooth length of his cock twitched, summoned to attention by her frantic reaction far more than the demand. He would've loved to lay her down. She'd might have gotten something out of it at least that way.

"I don't want to be here any more than you do, trust me. I keep hoping that if I do what the fuck they want they'll let me out of here eventually... So this is going to happen, Nicole. The alternative is really fucked up physical pain that doesn't go away. The more you fight it, and the longer you ignore them, the worse it gets. I tried not to do what they asked, one time. I'm never going through that shit again... not for you, or anyone else." He shook his head slowly as the distance between them disappeared, inch by inch. The bizarre calm he kept was intentional, a dominant sort of overbearing weight that insisted she would do well to heed his warnings and follow his lead. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. It's your choice." For now.

.......................................................

Oh FUCK. He was approaching her now. She couldn't run, and she couldn't hide... They both knew it. She could fight, but she certainly couldn't win. He was talking crazy now.

Gray men? As in aliens? Even if she tried to reject the idea, a subtle part of her mind told her that it had to be true. She had been drunk last night, but there's no way that normal humans could have swept her away from her house, waxed her entire body, and placed her in an airtight room without her noticing anything.

She found her eyes drifting up to the strange glowing ceiling. Light filled the room, and yet there was no clear source of illumination. Her mind conjured up images of the lights within a video game... where everything is perfectly lit, with no sensible point of origin.

It was all too insane. All of this was insane, and the insanity was only climbing with each step that this towering man took towards her. She had never felt so small before in her life.

She wanted to scream, run, fight, and kick... but for some reason, her body refused to obey. She stood stock still and watched the man as he approached. She felt so helpless, so weak... so submissive. Every cell within her mind told her to resist, but you could already since that her body would not obey.

This man looked like a demigod come to life, how could she hope to resist against the unstoppable might he possessed? If she lashed out and hurt him, he could easily thunder down upon her a thousand times more pain in retaliation.

But ANAL?! It was unthinkable!

She couldn't allow this man... this evil fucking rapist to take her without a fight. A pointless fight it might be, but she would not go quietly. She was a tiger. A small one perhaps, but a tiger nonetheless.

She pulled one leg behind her and placed an arm out in a self-defense posture that her father had taught her. In all fairness, she had learned this almost a decade ago, but surely the information would still work. This man was made of flesh and blood. Is she struck him in the right spot... perhaps in the weak point that all men possess... she could hurt him long enough to buy herself some time.

"IF YOU EVEN TRY TO LAY A HAND ON ME, I'LL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO HURT YOU! I'LL BITE AND KICK AND SCREAM!!! YOU JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!"

She packed as much ferocity into her words as she could possibly manage. She hoped desperately that she sounded more confident than she felt

.......................................................

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea... you should definitely fight me... if you want to give me an excuse to fuck your pretty little ass dry, until you're screaming, and bleeding, and begging me for mercy. Let's do that!"

He began to laugh at her, stopping within a few long strides of her. Almost within arms reach. It was cute, how she seemed to puff up, and think she had a chance of fighting against him... and hey, she might actually get somewhere if she were determined enough. He was naked, and unprotected, and while he knew a thing or two of holding his own in a fight he didn't doubt for a second a swift kick to the nuts would gain her a few moments of prolonging the inevitable. But that was it. There wasn't anywhere she could go, and nowhere to hide, and he was almost certain if she worked herself into a frenzy they'd come down on her harshly for it.

He shook his head to shift the unruly curls away from his eyes as he crossed his arms slowly over his firm chest, and tilted his head up as if acknowledging the faceless men behind the madness in this small white room.

"Or... we could not, and you could stop wasting time. It's obvious I'm compliant. I haven't given them any reason to think I'm anything but that since I got here. But you? Yeah... not so much. Like I said. You resist, and they'll hurt you. You hurt me, and I'm going to make you regret it every fucking second you're in here with me Nicole. I'll fuck you even without them telling me to... just because I can. You're a sexy, little thing, baby. I could probably pick you up with one arm. I could probably force you on the fucking ground right now... and there's not a damn thing you could do to stop me."

Ayden wouldn't admit his own anxiety over the situation... because there was no guarantee that even if he were being obedient, he wouldn't get backlash because of it. He could make her do what they wanted with ease. The longer he drew it out, the more he might make it look like he was playing to her favor.

"I'm a nice guy, heh. I'm giving you a choice. Be a good girl, and I'll lube you up and walk you through it, slowly... we can do this the easy way. Or you can be a little fucking bitch, and get fucked like one. Last chance."

.......................................................

"Oh fuck... Ayden. Please."

She was trembling visibly now, afraid of him, and afraid of them... whoever the fuck they were. She wanted to fight. She wanted to do anything to resist him with all her might. But the mental image of a dry ass fucking certainly gave her pause.

Somewhere, deep in the pit of her stomach, she could feel a tingle beginning to grow. It was unnatural... It almost felt like the start of a menstruation cramp. It was milder than that, she supposed, but it seemed to be building slowly. The feeling only increased the sense of terror which she felt.

"If... if I'm good. I mean, if I don't fight. You promise... you promise you'll be gentle? Please. I... I don't want this."

The flood gates open, and her tears begin to flow in earnest. She wanted to hold on to a person that she could trust; she wanted to trust him, but she was so terrified. Was he her attacker? Or her savior?

Deep in her body, a different feeling began to surface. A wormy, disgusting, licentious sensation began to slowly bubble... working its way towards the forefront of her brain. Her mind didn't want this. Absolutely not. But her body? Her rapacious feminine form and its natural desire to breed; it was somehow trying to push her towards this man.

The betrayal that she felt from her own body sickened her. This man was probably a rapist. He had threatened to ass fuck her dry and raw, and yet for some reason, she could feel her nether regions growing slick with anticipation.

He was undeniably hot. Physically, he had a raw magnetism which was impossible to ignore. But that wasn't why her body was betraying her. The power... the sheer force of will that this man was exuding with every syllable as he spoke. Part of her wanted to submit to it.

'Dammit!' She wanted to scream, but she bit her lip. Unintentionally, the gesture appeared incredibly sexual and subservient. She relaxed her arms, allowing her hands to slip away from her form, fully exposing herself for him.

"Please..." her voice was a mousy croak. "Please be gentle..." She had begun begging, but it was all she had left.

.......................................................

His cock jerked eagerly, the flow of blood directed with only those few oh so desperate words. The breathy plea as she spoke his name and begged him for help through it had hardened the impressive length of him in full, the ripple of veins prominent over the long length of his curved shaft. He could only find humor in how that bad girl image seemed to just melt into nothing when she realized the gravity of their situation... god how fucking sexy was she now? The calm, collected string of threats needed nothing beyond his natural deep tone of voice to get his point across. The playful essence behind it was overshadowed by a sinister, almost gleeful certainty. He meant every word.

"If you're good... I'll be gentle. If you try me Nicole—or if you try to back out of this—then you're going to fuck it up for both of us... and I promise I'm going to enjoy hurting you for it. Once we start, there's no stopping, unless you want to feel what it's like to have someone gutting you. You're going to have to deal with it. It's not going to be quick... I've been here too long to get off in a few strokes no matter how tight your little ass is, so your best bet is to get me to enjoy it as much as possible, if you want me to come quickly."

Her teeth tugged her bottom lip, the tears slowly rolling down her cheeks intent on forcing his arousal to the maximum. Ayden supposed he was ever bit the evil fucking rapist she was convinced he was. He might not have been... a few months ago. But a lot of things changed when you were locked in a demented rape room and the days rolled together in a blur of white walls, pretty faces and tight, hairless female forms. The smile on his lips was deviously charming, and ever so satisfied that he'd gotten her to surrender so quickly. Her arms slowly shifted down to her sides at last as she succumbed to defeat, offering an unadulterated view of the younger woman's slender, incredible body.

The space between them evaporated to nothing, his body pressing to her's, trapping her there against the wall. His hands shifted against the smooth, cold surface of the white washed prison with unsettling accuracy, activating the dispenser that provided lubricant, as promised.

"Turn around." The command was firm, and prompt. He might have liked to wrestle her to the ground even still... but he had given her his word, and so he'd hold to it to the best of his ability. Restraint had quickly become fleeting. She wouldn't be the first girl who begged so sweetly only to lose her fucking mind mid-act and force violence from him. He was almost impatient, the way his long fingers shifted to her shoulder, almost irritated that they hadn't picked something that would've let him better explore her incredible body... those lips were too kissable. Her little pink nipples were like rosebuds, begging for attention. It would have to wait...

A long leg shifted between her own to press her plush thighs apart, his arms shifting down against her own slender limbs to guide her hands flat against the white wall between them before. A hand shifted to her hip, to draw her back to arch, his fingers seeking the peach-like roundness of her sexy little ass.

"Have you done this before? I know you're not a virgin... but you're definitely a little fucking prude, aren't you?"

.......................................................

As his powerful hands guided her body to face away from him, she could feel her entire frame trembling uncontrollably. The dominant touch of his hand, the soft, deep thunder in his voice... it caused arousal to shoot up her spine. She could feel his warm skin pressed tightly against her, and her insatiable passions began to build; they climbed steadily higher, entirely against her will.

Then he said it. He asked the question that she'd been fearing ever since the voice blared at them across the room... 'Have I done this before?' She considered lying, but everything within her reminded her that he would know. He could read her like a book. Somehow, it was as if he could see into her soul, judging her words as truth or lies with unerring accuracy.

And he had called her a prude. That word! Why did it seem as if that word gave him power over her? It wasn't true, she didn't suppose. But somehow his judgment of her felt so damning. As if he were in some place of authority, capable of seeing her and deliberating on all of her actions... and he had judged her unfavorably. For reasons beyond her comprehension, this cut her to her core.

"I have... well... I haven't... I..." She was stammering now, feeling so much like one of the simpering fools that she toyed with endlessly. She felt like a child, struggling to confess to a petty crime, and knowing that her father figure was listening intently, with stern judgment. "Only a finger... umm... my own finger. Nothing more."

She had no idea why this simple admission caused her to blush beet red, but she could feel the warmth on her face as she spoke. Suddenly she felt so small, so immature under the gaze of this tall man. He was only 2 years her senior, but somehow in this moment, it felt like he was infinitely more mature.

Nicole leaned forwards against the whitewashed wall and, even while looking away from him, she could sense that he was gazing at her hands, which were currently splayed out against the cool surface for balance. She turned and looked at her dainty fingers as well. They were so thin and delicate... nothing like the monster that she knew was awaiting her.

She felt him reach forward with his powerful hands and spread her cheeks ever so slightly apart. Her virginal sphincter puckered madly... it was unaccustomed to the sensation. His powerful legs were already sliding her thighs apart somewhat, and she could sense her moistness growing.

She closed her eyes. She knew that the desperate longing of her poor womanhood was destined to go unfulfilled, at least for the moment. Ayden and her captors (if they were not indeed one in the same) had a different fate planned for her. It was a darker fate, one which would doubtlessly bring him endless gratification... even while it brought her discomfort and perhaps even pain.

She shuddered again. Some of her friends online had told her that anal sex could be enjoyable for a woman, but she had always had her doubts. The finger she had inserted had not felt unpleasant; however, her rectum natural reaction had squeezed her digit so tightly, in its attempt to force out the intruder, that she had wondered how it could possibly be pleasant for a man.

It had almost seemed too tight... perhaps that was the appeal.

"P-please... Ayden. Oh please be gentle. I'm begging you. I'll be good for you. I'll do whatever you ask. Just be tender. Please...!"

She knew deep down that the pathetic mewling of her voice was probably a fierce aphrodisiac for this powerful, determined man. Strong men often reveled in the feeble pleas of humbled women. The feminist within her was raging with fury, but every other part of herself was timid and demure.

She had promised to be good, and she meant it. She would do whatever he required, as long as he would take her gently. His raw, primal vigor and the undeniably handsome magnetism that he possessed were probably factors in this, but most of all, she was held in fear and all of the insatiable power which she could sense from every ounce of his being.

.......................................................

There was no twisting, burning discomfort in the depths of his stomach yet... only that carnal pulsating, shooting impatient demands that he force this pretty girl onto her knees and rape her virginal ass without a second thought. He utilized restraint... deep down, it had always been a last resort. When it came to the will to survive without being tortured himself pitted against the fierce defiance of any woman they'd sent to him, Ayden would always choose himself... even when paired with pretty, delicate, pleading little things like Nicole.

How many desperate, eager men would kill to be where he was now. He smirked at her timid admittance of experimentation, noting the delicacy of her small hands and the slenderness of her fingers. At nine and a half inches long and with sizable girth, he didn't doubt she was going to have discomfort... but very much unlike Nicole, it wasn't something he was unfamiliar with. Ayden placed a set of fingers beneath the dispenser, the cool gel with a sweet scent and taste not unlike ripe berries distributed graciously over those long, nimble digits.

"You need to relax... and try not to clench. I can make this enjoyable for you. Fuck, you might even come, if you let me handle it... but the second you tense up, it's going to feel like I'm splitting you in half. Understood?" Ayden used the cushion of the calm string of direction as he parted the soft, firm cheeks of her ass, and pressed the slick set of fingers against her sensitive puckered asshole. His index finger teased the taut ring of her sphincter, slowly sliding just beneath, massaging the incredible tightness to accepting just his fingertip, for now. He leaned down, and let his lips brush against her ear, the hand upon her hip slowly gliding between her stomach and the wall fluttering with ghost-like caresses, up to paw eagerly at the full roundness of her breasts.

He worked just that single digit slowly back and forth, in and out of that incredibly narrow passage, the thick coating of lubricant working wonders against the vice-like tightness. Ayden was shameless as his mind wandered, painting a lascivious image of her untouched, adorable pink asshole tempered to ease to his careful administrations, and when he felt the tension of that unforgiving ring submit to the delicate probing, he slowly applied the pressure of his middle finger, and pressed beyond the ridge of one knuckle.

"P-please... Ayden. Oh please be gentle. I'm begging you. I'll be good for you. I'll do whatever you ask. Just be tender. Please...!"

Her adamant, anxious pleas in all of their lust laced beauty did nothing but distract him, pivoting those dark desires to new highs as he fought to press back his own body's demanding impatience. Beads of precome glistened at the tip of his rock hard phallus. He spread those nimble, long digits within the hot tightness of her body from behind and pondered if her pussy would feel anywhere near as heavenly. Oh... he didn't doubt he'd soon find out.

"I know, Nicole... you'll be a very good girl, won't you?" He purred the words against her ear, and let his tongue tease the delicate shell as he stretched her in preparation of what was next to come. The fingers massaging the milky skin of those heavy, shapely globes captured the dainty pink nipple between them, and rolled it sensually as he slowly drew his fingers from within her entirely... and inserted them a final time for good measure. The resistance was far less, but not entirely gone. It was to be expected. She was inexperienced. He pressed his index and middle as deeply as he could, to his knuckles, satisfied at his quick prep work. Not a moment too soon.