Published RP - Test Subjects Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Mmmmn, fuck!God you feel sofuckinggood" Fuck he was so close! He didn't want it to end; she felt far too good this way, forcefully held so near to him, without hope or chance of escaping... and with three savage, powerful bucks of his hips, he felt the rush of final release sweep over him, numbing his senses to the world as pleasure washed over him. He forced himself to grind his cock deeply to the base of that incredible thickness, filling her with hot, thick streams of his seed. Ever so slowly he allowed the violent grasp upon her throat ease to allow her to breathe once again, panting with dark satisfaction against her neck, those temptingly full lips of his spread to a vicious grin. "Bad girls get punished Nikki... you'd do well to remember."

The grasp upon her hair was released as he pressed her head roughly forward toward the wall, and slowly drew back, his softening erection sliding free from her abused body as he fought to recover his breath, and turned away from her. He drew his hands up to stroke the lengthy, curly tendrils back, and glared up at the ceiling.

"Alright fuckers, happy now?! Hope you enjoyed the show, you sick fucking freaks!"

.......................................................

She was teetering on the edge of her climax, waiting for Ayden to push her all the way. The pleasure within her was so intense, she knew that it would take almost nothing to force her over the edge. He had demanded that she beg for it, and she nearly did; however, she had just barely been able to pull herself back from the brink of complete and utter mewling submission.

Surely he would let her maintain the shred of dignity she had left. He was already pleasuring her so thoroughly, a simple push, a single finger upon her sex... one brush against her trembling clit, and she would come. This man was a master of the female body, in this moment he could do no wrong.

"Nikki... Nikki... my naughty little fucking whore... my dirty little fuckin slut...

The name, and the debasement... they tasted so delicious together, like the most intensely bitter chocolate paired with the sweetest sugar on the planet. The combined effect danced across her psyche, teasing her and pleasing her, even as her face blushed with shame and excitement.

"...that isn't what I asked you to do, is it? Oh, it's hot... so fucking hot... but that's not what I asked..."

She didn't understand. She had given him nearly everything she had. Surely he would not be so callous as to demand more? He must know that she wanted it so badly. Why would he care how the request was made? His cock must be in heaven. If she was experiencing such powerful sexual stimuli, then doubtlessly, his pleasure must be even greater. Why would he insist upon taking more?

His lips touched her neck, and she moaned with delight. Suddenly she felt the harsh sting of teeth upon her skin, and she whimpered meekly. The image of a ravenous vampire materialized within her mind, and she was almost certain that the man within her was indeed the monster of her imagination. How else could he exert such inhuman control over her, teasing her on the edge of rapture with supernatural skill? She felt his tongue touch the bite mark, and it felt so darkly sweet.

At the same time, the member within her surged forward, and as his torso stuck against her cheeks, she felt the maddening slap of his heavy sack against her taint and the edge of her outer labia once again. He was inside her entirely, and she could not imagine how he had managed to fit the entire oversized organ all the way. Still, the orgasmic pressure refused to peak, but she knew that he would have no choice but to push her over the edge momentarily.

As he snatched at her hair again, she felt his other hand grip into her breast, pinching savagely at the delicate nipple. A sequel of pleasure reverberated within the room, and once again, she fought down the urge to beg him for release. 'It's on its way!' she reminded herself. 'Maintain control! I'm so fucking close!'

She felt him withdraw until only the tip remained, and as he slammed forward, she lurched backwards... doubling the violence of his thrust. The scream from her throat was deafening, but she hardly heard it. Fuck she needed this so badly! She needed him! He gripped into her throat, far too rough, but she didn't care. She didn't need air... She only needed him. Any pain she had endured would be entirely worth it as soon as...

"Bad girls get punished Nikki... you'd do well to remember."

A warm moisture filled her insides, and immediately horror blossomed within her mind. There was suddenly far less friction against her sphincter, and far more liquid within... 'No. He didn't... He wouldn't... There's no way he'd be so cruel!' Her mind raced, trying to deny the obvious truth that was pounding against her temples like a drum.

"You... you finished...? I mean, you came?" The words were spoken incredibly quietly. Either he didn't hear them or he didn't react.

Ayden withdrew his softening cock and shouted loudly within the room. "Alright fuckers, happy now?! Hope you enjoyed the show, you sick fucking freaks!"

She couldn't believe it! He had come without her! Part of her mind insisted that she should reach her fingers downward and finish herself off that instant... but the sexual euphoria was tumbling down quickly, and rationality was swiftly returning with a furious intensity.

It would have cost him nothing to let her finish. A simple touch upon her clitoris would have finished her. Of course he knew that, he had been reading her every whim from the moment he'd entered her body.

Instead, he had used her! He had raped her, and had not even had the decency to see her through! Every negative stereotype she'd ever heard about selfish men came down in that instant, settling squarely on the head of this man. She whirled around, again covering her naked breasts with her hands.

"You... you didn't... you wouldn't... WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!??!"

She wanted desperately to scream at him that he had robbed her of her orgasm, but to do so would be admitting that she wanted one. Both of them obviously knew that was true, but at that moment, she couldn't bear to hear the words spoken with her own lips.

She strode forward, and laid a bare palmed slap directly across his right cheek. Fury radiated outward from her soul.

.......................................................

The turbulent afterglow of orgasm was always a bittersweet feeling. He could have done without it... he could've done without all of it, in all honesty. As that primal, vicious, dominant persona he had developed faded to the deeper recesses of his mind. He was left with little more than annoyance, desperation, and frustration. He had done what they asked of him, every time they asked, and somehow he was still trapped here in this little white box of a prison. It was Hell in real time, he couldn't think of any other description for it. Antagonizing his captors had never worked before, but he couldn't help but feel just as used and toyed with as the woman he had taken advantage of only moments prior...

He didn't ask to be here, or to have to do any of this. It was always for their own good, he had convinced himself by now, because resisting would mean suffering until they were forced to obey and comply. His lust would greedily justify it, and feed into his darkness and hatred and every negative, projecting impulse he could conjure when that metallic, booming voice deafened them over the intercom. But his conscience had grown tired of his justifications. Every time after, these days, he had to come to terms with the reality of it... that he was very much the thing of nightmares now. That this place was slowly but surely turning him into some sort of monster, and while he could hardly give a fuck caught in the moment, the guilt clawed it's way right back to him when left to his own devices for too long afterwards.

Nicole was speaking... but he could hardly hear her. His seething anger that he'd gone through with it as asked and was still answered with the same deafening silence after the fact made him want to break something. If only there was something in the room to break.

The fact that he was not at all alone in this came rushing back to him, in the form of the small, slender woman who had been helplessly ravaged and left precariously on the brink of climax only to be quite cruelly denied the same orgasmic finish by one very demanding, very haughty blonde haired demon. The sound of her small palm striking his cheek caused his eyes to widen in surprise. The sting of it could hardly be called painful... but the gesture brought clarity. Warmth spread from the place she had struck him, and he blinked several times, pulling himself from the internal rage he felt... the lazy lull of his lucid green-golden eyes had returned, as had the smug smirk pulling over his full lips. He shrugged absently.

"All you had to do was say please, Nikki." He purred the words, and flashed a darkly charming grin, turning away from her as simply as that. He'd let her have it. He definitely deserved it.

He'd paced the room more times than he could count. It was a few easy strides back to the flat, unassuming platform that was barely any more comforting than the floor. He moved onto the bed, and pressed his back to the wall, drawing in a heavy breath as his eyes shut out the world, and the infuriated, very nude brunette not far from him.

"I don't owe you anything. I'm just trying to get the fuck out of here... that's what the fuck my problem is. No matter how many times I do what they tell me to I'm still fucking here, and honestly... I really think I'm starting to lose my fucking mind." The earlier, playful amusement had seemed to fizzle into nothingness as he leaned his head back against the wall, grappling desperately for some semblance of control. It was all he had at this point, dictating how these little sexual assault games went, and he would be damned if he gave that up.

"You could've handled it yourself, hm? If you wanted to come so badly, I know you could have... but no. You wanted me to do it, didn't you? You want to have some fun while you're here, don't you? Then do what the fuck I tell you to."

.......................................................

Ayden's words stung her almost as much as any of his actions thus far. Not because he had raped her, although that had been horrifying. Not because she was a captive, although she was still reeling from that horror, and she was probably still in shock. Not even because he had denied her an orgasm, and then blamed her for that as well....

All of these facts gnawed at her mind like a school of ravenous piranhas... but they were not the source of her misery in that moment. As usual, all of the intense emotions that she felt boiling inside came from this man's words. Every single word that this young man spoke to her seemed to carry some sort of damning weight with it.

"I don't owe you anything. I'm just trying to get the fuck out of here... that's what the fuck my problem is."

Her memories bloomed. This was also a sentence from her past; but these were not words that had been spoken to her. These were words that she had spoken... almost verbatim to her father, right before she had left her childhood house without ever looking back. She could see herself on the front porch, still waiting on her ride, as her father tried in vain to convince her that she did not have to leave. But she had left, and instead of giving her the relief she had sought, it had led to one mistake after another... finally resulting in whatever choice had brought her to this hell hole.

All of the rage and the sadness from that one singular day came flooding in on her. And now trapped in this pristine white box, not only would she probably never see her father again, but he would never find out what became of her.

She broke down into violent sobs. Her previous thoughts of sexual gratification were all but completely evaporated. She dashed away from Ayden, and she pinned herself on the far corner. She thought for a moment that he was going to approach, and she buried her head into her arms, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, AYDEN!!" There was a righteous fury in her voice, nothing like the bratty self-interested tone that she had adopted previously. Another chorus of weeping sobs followed in time, highlighting her misery for this man and all the disgusting creatures who had doomed them to this torture. She slid down the wall, hunkering into the fetal position, and wrapping her arms around her folded knees.

She could feel Ayden's spent seed as it dribbled from her hole, and the sensation only reminded her once again of the vile horror in which she found herself. What had she done to deserve this? She was guilty of a million horrible things in her life. She was selfish, self centered, cruel, and unlovable.

A dark portion of her mind whispered to her that she had earned this horror. She was an insatiable slut, and it had earned her a place in this fuck-hell, where her sexual appetite would be teased but never fulfilled. She would never be able to leave. She would die in here, of that she was certain. Her depressed thoughts thumbled lower and lower.

She hated this room, she hated her unwanted partner, but most of all, she hated herself.

She rolled onto her side and squinted her eyes closed. She wanted so badly to fall asleep... to drift away to a neutral dark wasteland that only unconsciousness could provide... but she also knew that it was impossible. There was no way that sleep would come to her now.

'I just wish I could block out the whole world!' She thought. Somehow, insanely, she could feel a strange sense of drowsiness falling upon her. It didn't make any sense at all, but she welcomed the sweet release that it brought. Maybe she would never awaken. The thought did not seem entirely unpleasant.

.......................................................

Some part of him wished he was cold and uncaring, and wanted to convince himself that he was not in the wrong for how he thought to treat the girls that were filtered in and out of the room. They were strangers to him, and for all he knew this could've been some kind of fucked sex club that made good on trapping young men in a proverbial Hell to be used at the leisure of its female clients. It seemed just as far-fetched and wild of an idea as any... the truth of the matter was that Ayden felt just as isolated and self loathing as any unfortunate loner to be trapped here, he was sure of that. It might've been some demented freaks paradise, but the longer he was here, the more he was coming to detest himself.

"JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, AYDEN!!"

Nicole had withdrawn from him almost entirely, inspiring another pang of guilt as his lazy golden-green eyes watched her back herself into a literal corner and curl against the ground. The early flutters of heat from her lashing out had melted away into numbness, and he expelled a soft sigh of breath as her sobs tugged viciously on his heartstrings. Apologize... it's the least you can do, you dickhead. That little inside voice chided him harshly, and at that he rolled his eyes, and slowly crossed his legs with all the stubborn irritation of the selfish youth he was.

Her sorrowful voice had trailed off, and he realized quickly that she had discovered perhaps the only saving grace of this hellhole... the ability to drift off into deep sleep in what felt like seconds if one simply desired it. The thoughtful frown on his lips hadn't faded, and before his conscience could chide him harshly again, Ayden slowly moved from the bed to cross the short distance of the room. With delicate, mindful precision, he took Nicole from the floor up into his strong arms.

Oh, he was a fucking asshole alright... he was quite possibly the worst person on the planet, raping unwilling girls at the command of some unseen psychopath all to spare himself the torture that came with denying their wishes. But he wouldn't just claim the only somewhat comfortable place for himself while one of his distraught victims sobbed herself into a sorrowful sleep. He wasn't fucking evil.

He carried her across the space to the bed. There was barely space for two to rest here comfortably. He tried his best not to wake her as he placed her delicately against the wall, and with thoughtful hesitation, carefully moved to lay beside her. He half expected Nicole would slap him again when she woke up... his long fingers shifted to press the dark brown tendrils of her hair from her face, gently smoothing the still damp streaks from her delicate cheeks. He didn't know this girl from the next or the one before. So... why the fuck did he feel so bad for hurting her?

"I'm sorry." She couldn't hear it, at least he doubted it. She wouldn't wake back up until she wanted to, or the fucking psychos running this freak show willed it. The fact that he had said it at least would have to be good enough. He carefully curled his arms around her slender, naked form, and drew closer to her... there was certainly more warmth close to someone, even a dainty, petite thing like Nicole. Some deeper consciousness found that he had craved little more than drawing the sorrowful girl close to him, now that it was all said and done. He shut his eyes and tried to follow suit, blocking out the world, wishing for a sleep that wouldn't end if it meant escape from this living Hell.

He was already uncomfortable as it were. He dreaded the next time the voice boomed over the intercom. He dreaded the next set of instructions. What little comfort that could be found, or given, Ayden decided he owed it to them both to at least try to provide that...