Published RP - Test Subjects Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glowing discomforting ache had already begun in the pit of his stomach, a warning that he was avoiding their demands. He sighed, irritated at the stipulations, very much enjoying his absolute control over the girl he had only just met... he didn't need a fucking babysitter. He withdrew his touch, and slowly dropped his hand down and away from those gorgeous tits, seeking another gracious glob of cool lubrication into the palm of his hand.

Ayden ran the gel-like substance down the length of his throbbing cock from tip to base, though he doubted entirely that she would be able to handle all of him as an anal virgin. Their height difference was a glaring, obnoxious realization here against the wall... but to pull her to the bed meant that they'd be at a disadvantage, if she needed more lubrication. He sacrificed his own sense of comfort for the sake of not being an utter fucking asshole, for perhaps the first time he could recall since his imprisonment here in the white room.

"We're out of time for prep work. I'm sorry. Just do as I said, and I'll take it slow for you. Do not... tense up. I'm trying my fucking best not to hurt you if I don't have to. Take a deep breath, and arch your back." The pressure of the thick head of his cock, now weeping and eager, nuzzled against the loosened ring of her anal entrance. He waited until he heard her breath in, and slowly pressed the tip of that impressive erection beyond, gaining inch by painfully slow inch, mindful of her resistance. So far, so good...

.......................................................

Fear was overtaking her. So many thoughts continue to swirl within her mind, that she could not focus on a single idea with any clarity. This athletic, intensely sexy man was pawing gently at her body, and she could feel his strong, wiry fingers kneading into the soft flesh of her breasts. A quiet, uncontrolled whimper escaped her lips. She hoped desperately that he did not hear it, but she knew that within this small room, all of her sounds were almost amplified.

Her breasts felt so sensitive. It had been that way her entire life, but for some reason, within the wanton grasp of this man, her flesh's reception to his touch was both deep and passionate. She didn't want to feel these things, but it was outside of her control... she felt so powerless. He was caressing her for his own gratification, not hers. She knew this, and yet the breathy whines continued to slip out.

His finger was gently spreading her sphincter, and it felt so large. That fact was frightening in and of itself. Because she knew that a single digit was nothing compared to the engorged member that it was trying to prepare her for.

She wished so badly that she could bury her head into a pillow, to muffle her involuntary moans, but of course, she had nothing of the sort. Part of her guilty psyche was insisting to herself that she was only moaning out of shame and discomfort, but deep down she knew better. Ayden had a sickening magnetism that drew her towards him.

He was infuriatingly sexy. If they had met under different circumstances, she would have probably let him fuck her on their second date certainly, if not the first... but this was not a date, and he was not about to slide that unusually long member inside her dripping pussy. He was about to force it inside her ass, where she'd always sworn that no man would ever be allowed.

She had considered the idea that maybe her future husband could enjoy the pleasures of her asshole, one day... if he bought her a Maserati or a Porsche or something equally praiseworthy. She had certainly never considered the idea that she would be giving her brown cherry to a stranger, only moments after meeting him. The thought filled her with shame, but also a sickening arousal, which was just as infuriating as it was intense.

She was eternally grateful for the lube. The singular finger continued to probe, and she fought the almost overwhelming urge to clamp down. His hands were far larger than her own, but he moved them with sultry gentleness which helped to calm her frayed nerves.

She felt the slick finger push gently forward until she was certain it was buried as deep as it would go, and then it slid forward even further. She gasped, the mild discomfort and the mild pleasure fighting within her for attention.

His form stretched forward, and she could feel his hot breath so close to her ear. The breath from his words tickled her ear as he spoke.

"I know, Nicole... you'll be a very good girl, won't you?"

Oh fuck, he was teasing her, playing with her in a way that no man had done in such a long time. She wasn't sure, but she doubted that any man before had ever had such control over her. A part of her loved it, but an equal part of her was raging in opposition. How dare he speak to her with such authority? How dare he act...

Nicole let out an imperceptible gasp, and her eyes fluttered, growing wider. There was no time for her to ponder, as she felt him slowly slip his finger free from her tight rear entrance. She breathed a sigh of relief, but it was short-lived.

She held her breath, as she felt the slick, bulbous head of his cock pressing against her, and she swallowed hard. She knew that much of the moisture was from the liberal application of lubricant which he had so thoughtfully applied to himself. But she was also certain that at least some of the wetness was from his own body's arousal. Surely his own passions must be as heated as hers?

In her mind's eye, she could see his cock dribbling precum, and she knew that it would soon be inside her... along with plenty more.

He gave her little time to continue these thoughts however, as she felt him begin to force the wide girth of his member inside of her. Her rectal walls strain to accommodate the impressive width of his cock. It felt so wrong... but also it felt right, in a way which she wanted to deny, and yet could not.

"Mmmmmmmpppphhh! Fuck, Ayden!" She bit her lip fiercely, intensely combating the natural desire to squinch her rectum closed. That would only make matters worse, and matters were - sure as shit - bad enough at the moment. She hated this, but not entirely. Part of her was reveling in the subtle pleasure which the stimulation provided.

She could feel her own fluids gushing; her pussy seeming to drip with a shameful jealousy for the massive cock which was slowly and painstakingly spearing its way inside her anus.

Nicole was struggling with the mental turmoil, blended with the swirling physical sensations which ravaged her body. Her heart was pounding out of control, and she felt as if she was going to go absolutely insane.

As she felt him place his powerful hands upon her hips, the realization of the entire scenario crashed upon her with an overwhelming power. Images of him digging his fingers into her soft flesh for purchase and pounding away with wild abandon flooded her mind.

She'd been violently fucked before. Hell, she normally loved it. But of course, those men... all of which had lacked Ayden's impressive size... had been driving away within her dripping snatch. This man, on the other hand, was preparing to fuck her rectum, and somehow she knew that all of his promises of kindness were all lies to force her downward. Once she was safely below him, she'd never escape his control.

'He's going to ass fuck me as hard as he can!' In the moment, she was as sure of that fact as anything she'd ever known. 'I can sense it through the touch of his hands. He's not going to be gentle; he's not going to be kind. As soon as he's all the way inside, it's all over, and my suffering will start, for real!!!'

Without taking the time to ponder her decision properly, she lurched forward, attempting to pry herself away from him. Her bare feet gripped into the floor, and she attempted to scramble away from him. Involuntarily, her sphincter tightened violently, unintentionally squeezing his cock like a fleshy vice.

"I CAN'T DO THIS!! FUCK!! AYDEN!" She could feel the grip of his hands tightening, but she continued to buck, trying so hard to slip off of his thick, meaty girth.

.......................................................

It was hard for him to understand why any of the women here tried to stave off any form of enjoyment, or hide it. The fighting he understood. He was sure he'd do the same. If he was a woman and woke up in a small, enclosed space with no signs of immediate escape, with an unfamiliar naked man and some strange voice calling out various sex positions like a game of bingo? All hell would break loose. They were here regardless though... What was the point trying not to enjoy yourself?

Ayden's attention had honed in hard on the tantalizing sweetness of the whimpers and choked moans of pleasure he pulled from her lips. He was quite satisfied by now that he had established at least the most basic level of trust, and introduced her beyond curiosity to the double-edged eroticism that came with being taken from behind. The rectum was an incredibly sensitive area. If done the right way, pain would be minimal and pale in comparison to the pleasurable side of anal. If paired with a skillful lover, not just some jackass looking to experience that incredible tightness with no idea how to go about making it bearable for the woman, he knew Nicole might actually learn to love it when it was no longer a terrifyingly new experience.

Maybe his earlier threat had been a bit harsh... but it definitely beat being kicked, or bitten, or having to deal with her screaming bloody fucking murder through the whole thing. He rather enjoyed inflicting pain he had come to realize, but receiving it was another matter entirely. Nothing killed a hard on for him quicker than pain, and the evil extraterrestrial overlords did not take too kindly to a guinea pig who couldn't get it up when they demanded it.

He focused on keeping his word. The feeling of that tight ring of muscle gripping around the swollen head of his lubricated cock pulled a soft groan from his lips. He made tedious progress and applied firm, slow pressure, pressing another two, nearly three inches into the depths of her unlawfully tight anus.

"Relax..." The reassuring purr had barely left his lips before he felt her body tense, the vice-like grip of her rectum and sphincter locking around his cock almost maddeningly pleasurable. The breathless struggle that ensued could only be expected. His eyes slipped shut as he tried to restrain himself from thrusting eagerly into her and letting his regard for her comfort go, hissing the following words hotly, "Fuck-mmmn-FUCK, Nikki-what the fuck did I tell you?!"

Sure enough, he was almost certain he knew exactly what would come next. She began to struggle. He growled, a hand shooting up to coil among the long strands of her dark hair she began to press back against him and push against the wall trying to fight for space and freedom. Oh no, he couldn't let her go now! He forced her forward against the pristine white surface with very little effort, pressing her cheek to the wall with the harsh grasp he had among the silky strands. His hips bucked, a single powerful thrust burying a full six inches of his dick into the unbelievable tightness of her ass, the fingers upon her hip roughly digging into her soft, pale skin with aggressive defiance against her struggling. He held her there, his chest heaving, shaking his head as he pinned her in place and tried to allow her at least a few minutes to accustom to the size and girth of him forced into her virginal asshole.

"You're being a naughty little bitch... Do you want to be punished? It's too fucking late to change your mind. If you know what's good for you, don't fucking fight me..." He slowly pulled the thickness of his member back, and rolled his hips forward once again, with far more determination and power than he might have applied had she not gotten cold feet at the last moment. And fuck was she tight, tense and unwilling as she was. His fingers shifted from her hair, curling around to grasp her neck roughly, applying pressure as his lips sought her ear, and he murmured the words darkly, "Nnngh... It's like you want me to hurt you. If you want it rough, baby... all you have to do is ask nicely."

.......................................................

"NIKKI-" The name thundered in her mind. With the side of her face pressed firmly against the cool colorless wall, her vision swooned, and she blinked hard, fighting back her fury and her misery. That was a name which no one was allowed to call her. The first thing she would tell potential boyfriends, before a date even started... 'Never. Call. Me. Nikki.' And woe to those who chose to ignore that particular admonishment.

She had thrown men out of her apartment, leaving them hot and bothered, with their cocks still rigid and soaked with her juices... their balls aching for release... for daring to defy her wishes on that issue. Nicole was more than willing to deny both them and herself sexual fulfillment in order to punish anyone who broke that rule.

And yet here was this man, whose powerfully muscular arms still gripped her with passionate fury, sliding inside her tightest and most shameful hole, using a name which she had spurned ever since the day that she had kicked her father out of her life forever.

She could feel him weaving his fingers into her silky brown locks, and at the slightest tightening of his grip, she could feel her physical self threatening to surrender, even as her psyche raged against him with an intense fury.

The audacity, the sheer gall of this fucker to use that name! The fact that he had no way of knowing how much she hated it did not soften the blow. In fact, somehow it seemed to make it a thousand times worse. This man didn't know her! This man was a FUCKING STRANGER! And yet he was violating her in a way which no man had ever before been allowed... and calling her by her father's pet name for her.

The shame which she felt was doing strange, brand new things to her. That intense tightening sensation in her hair, as he pulled backwards ever-so-slightly, correcting her like a wayward horse. Flexing his power over her with humiliating ease.

Within her, she felt the throbbing cock surge forwards, instantly doubling the amount of length inside. Her eyes shot open, and an uncontrolled keen burst free.

"Fuuuuuuuck! Damnit, that is sooo fucking much!!"

She wanted to try to jerk away again, but the thought of the member snatching free at that moment was almost as terrifying as the idea of leaving it inside. The twinges of pain were genuine, but the sickeningly sweet pleasure was real as well. Her body was begging for more of that, even as her mind begged to be free.

She could hear him speaking, but the words were hardly registering amongst her own deafening thoughts.

"You're being a naughty little bitch. - Nikki."

"Do you want to be punished - Nikki?"

"It's too fucking late to change your mind, Nikki."

She was certain that he wasn't repeating her name, and yet she heard it hidden within every word that exited his lips. She had to fight him! She had to get free...!

As if he could read her mind, he spoke, and his deep voice resonated within her body like a peal of thunder. "If you know what's good for you, don't fucking fight me... NIKKI."

The power he possessed over her in that moment was awe-inspiring, she wanted to hate him, but she couldn't. She wanted to flee from him, but she couldn't. She wanted to slip him free of her ass, twirl around and drive his dominant cock deep within her drenched pussy. She wanted to grind herself against the base of his shaft -

"NO!" She tried to scream, but it only came out as an incoherent moan of desire and rage.

At that moment, she felt him release her hair, and she fought back a pang of disappointment. She didn't want him grabbing it anyway... why was she suddenly disappointed when-?

As his long, masculine fingers touched her throat, gripping into it with a clear sense of dominant possessiveness, she gasped, and her arousal spiked... as did her fear. Those fingers sent a clear and unambiguous message. 'You're my slut, Nikki. I'll take your air if I want. I'll take anything and everything I want from you... just like I'm taking your ass. I'll take them because they're mine... because you're mine! Isn't that right? Nikki.'

Without words, he spoke all of these ideas directly into her soul.

"Please! FUUCK!" a maelstrom of conflicting thoughts buffeted her mind. "Tell me that you're already in all the way... oh fuck..." She felt his cock twitch slightly, and the electricity of the sensation rocketed straight to her brain. She dragged one of her hands free from the wall and bit fierce into the side of it, squinting her eyes as tightly shut as they would go.

.......................................................

Ayden knew he had struck a nerve... hell, probably a dozen the way he snuffed out her attempts to struggle and break free of him. His erection penetrated her deeply; his fingers curled around her throat and hip, tightly enough to bruise. Nicole's earlier authoritative, mean-girl priss had vanished entirely and in its place was lustful resistance, strained and desperate. Try as she might to smother down her gasps and moans, she was failing miserable. He loved every second of it.

"Please! FUCK!"

He could only his still position for so long before he tempted the wrath of the torture masters from their unseen area of control. His attempts at preparing her though had been successful so far, but she was still so fucking tight as he slid his throbbing member from the depths of her anus, with only the head of his cock still lodged tightly within her body, pressured by her taut sphincter.

"Tell me that you're already in all the way... oh fuck..."

"You can't handle that, baby... though honestly, you deserve the pain—since you're so, so fucking bad, Nikki," He grunted as he forced his slick length back into her, adopting a steady, powerful pace as he fucked her. He didn't know anything of her pet name, but he had decided he very much enjoyed the way it flowed from his lips. And he liked her struggling, and her gasping pleas seeking mercy. She didn't know pain, yet. She didn't know what the fuck begging was... but she was going to find out.

"Uhn, fuck... you're such a tight little slut..." He thrust slowly, almost sweetly, stopping just short when he felt the tip of his cock grind against the limit of what she could take. The resistance of that narrow and damningly constricting passage made it so tempting to cram the remaining thick inches of his dick inside of her, and he squeezed her slender throat, and pulled her body closer still, the hand upon her hip slowly encircling her waist to tease against the silk softness of her mons.

Ayden chuckled darkly, his index and middle finger gliding between her outer labia, positively delighted to find her slit dripping wet with arousal. Oh, her body was loving it, even if her mind seemed to hold desperately to resistance.

"Such a bad girl... mmmm, you're fucking soaked, you little fucking whore. You like getting your tight little ass fucked, don't you? I bet you'd like to come... that's too bad. Naughty girls don't get to come, Nikki." He purred the words with deviousness against her ear, massaging his long, skillful fingers against her clitoris for a fleeting second before he redirected his touch and took her hip, ripping her back into the steady pace of his thrusts. He might be inclined to change his mind... but he wasn't going to make any suggestions. If she wanted kindness now, she was going to have to beg for it.