Pudgy Pregnant Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all you just ate, you probably are," I teased as I grew closer to my orgasm.

"We can't afford another kid right now though, our account hasn't taken off yet," Gianna protested. The frequency of the chimes increased drastically.

I pulled Gianna's gorgeous, long hair. She fell silent while her pussy tightened around my cock. "You hear those chimes? Our account is blowing up! It's time to knock you up. We promised them pregnancy content," I ordered. My fingers yanked on her silky locks. A loud gasp emitted from Gianna as she came.

"Oh fuck! Oh cum in me! I don't care, I need you to breed me, keep me pregnant!" Gianna blurted out. The chimes were so frequent that they combined into a continuous sound.

"How many babies do you want?" I teased.

"All of them, as many as possible," Gianna replied between breathy gasps.

I slapped her fat ass. "I want a real answer. Don't just tell me what you think I want to hear!" I scolded. My hands gripped her round ass tightly as if ready to smack her again if I didn't like her answer.

"Eight more! If you keep fucking me like this, I want to be pregnant eight more times. I love it, I crave it, I want it, at least eight more times," Gianna shrieked.

"Damn, that's at least ten babies total! What a fucking slut! You better still be hot as fuck after all those kids. I'm counting on our videos to pay the bills," I teased. I couldn't hold back any longer. Picturing Gianna getting knocked up repeatedly was too hot. I held her bloated belly as I filled her womb with cum. If it were possible to live my whole life with my hands on her sexy body I would. Gianna came again from the stimulation of my hot seed. She gasped and bucked while her pussy greedily sucked at my cock as if it were starving. After a few minutes we were able to catch our breath again.

"I'm only a slut for you," Gianna cooed. She nibbled at my neck lovingly.

"I know, you're a good girl," I teased. I rubbed her belly gently this time, as if she were already pregnant. It always drove her wild to pretend like she was expecting when she wasn't. Part of me thinks it reminds her of how I teased her back when we first hooked up that summer. I whispered in her ear that she was eating for two despite neither of us knowing if it was true or not.

The livestream ended with a generous amount of donations. We had made more money having sex on that livestream than an entire week's pay back at that fast food chain. Our followers more than doubled! We had a bunch of new paid subscribers to Gianna's private site too! All the comments were hot as hell to read. Everyone was looking forward to seeing Gianna pregnant. People couldn't wait to see the gradual changes in her body. They weren't sure if I would actually knock her up repeatedly but they followed just in case. Little did they know that I'd keep her pregnant as long as they kept paying for me to do so. For the first time I felt like this fantasy lifestyle of ours was actually achievable. It all depended on our fans support. If our porn accounts kept blowing up, we'd be able to afford the big family we dreamed about.

There was a never-ending flow of followers, viewers, subscribers, donations, and requests since that day. Gianna and I would sit and read the comments on our videos. We picked out which requests we could fulfill and what each should cost. Although some were incredibly hot, they weren't all practical like whoever pledged a thousand dollars if she got pregnant with twins. There was no way to ensure that. Most requests were kinky things we would love to do anyway. Someone suggested that Gianna shouldn't be allowed to take any pregnancy tests and I agreed. The mystery was much hotter for both of us.

After that stuffing video Gianna wasn't aiming to gain weight anymore. The focus of our videos was on breeding now. Most fans liked the variety while others requested we do more feeding and chubby girl related content instead of a hard switch to breeding and pregnancy. We compromised and did some from time to time but it was never as extreme as when she ate the whole chocolate cake. Gianna almost threw up when I grabbed her belly and started fucking her that day. It was one of our most popular videos, however, it wasn't pleasurable enough to do something like that again.

Despite not trying to gain weight, Gianna's belly grew bigger over the next few weeks. It swelled rounder and rounder. Unlike the rest of her plump curves, her tummy was tight. She was pregnant. It didn't take long for it to be painfully obvious either. Gianna's belly blew up faster than the previous pregnancies. It wasn't long until she had a massive baby bump. The sexy signature waddle of a pregnant woman soon returned to Gianna. Although she wasn't allowed to take any pregnancy tests, she was allowed to go to the doctor for usual checkups. After all I didn't want any harm to come to her or our baby. All we wanted was to be surprised when her belly swelled out of nowhere. It was so worth it. Our fans were so excited too! They got to watch each day as Gianna grew and grew until finally we announced that she was pregnant, although it was quite obvious already. That's when things really started to heat up.

The thing was, I didn't use a fake internet name for any of our accounts. I used Gianna's real name. She objected at first but I convinced her it would be hot if everyone knew she was my pudgy pregnant plaything. Well around six or seven months into Gianna's pregnancy my parents stumbled upon our porn accounts while searching our names in an attempt to find out where we had run off to. They were disgusted. They notified her parents right away and suddenly we were getting harassed by them constantly. It was time to move again! Not the most fun thing to do with two kids and a heavily pregnant wife, but we didn't want any of them finding us. Gianna blocked their calls and packed our bags.

Thanks to our supporters, we could afford a much larger place, much further away. "I thought you wanted to live in a trailer park so we could be all white trash and show off my constant baby belly while our ruffian children run around outside," Gianna questioned. She stared at our little house. Although it was a degrading lifestyle, Gianna loved being shown off. She'd blush and get called names from time to time, however, it was moments like this where she showed just how much she loved it.

"We're gonna need more room for all the kids we're gonna have," I reassured Gianna while giving her exposed belly a gentle rub. She didn't seem to like the change.

"I know but what's the point in dressing like this if nobody is gonna see me?" Gianna sighed. Her clothes hardly fit her. She looked like a pregnant whore with her whole belly on display while a black tube top squeezed itself across her gigantic breasts. The yoga pants she had on were practically transparent as they were stretched thin by her thick thighs and bubble butt.

"If the stares are what you'll miss about that place then I'll have to show you off in town way more often then. Plus, I have some news that might cheer you up. After our parents found out about our accounts, it wasn't long until both of our hometowns found out. That means people we knew from high school found our account. I know for a fact a few of your old friends are following it now! Some of my old friends are following it too! Who knows who else is. I bet a few perverted teachers might be as well. You see, you don't even have to leave the house for me to show you off to everyone!" I explained.

Gianna was bright red. "If that's true, it's probably only a matter of time before people in this town find out too!" she smiled. The thought seemed to bring her joy. I must have really messed up her head if she found such ecstasy in being slutty.

"The account is your name, it'll be easy to find," I reminded. Gianna beamed. She danced in place with newfound excitement. Her big tits shook as if they were made of gelatin. They threatened to overflow out of her top.

"We have to do a livestream for all our hometown followers. I'm so riled up," Gianna moaned. She stroked her pregnant belly sexually. A small layer of pudge covered her baby bump, making it look even bigger. There was a slight droop at the bottom of her tummy where you could tell her bump wasn't all baby. It looked too damn hot to refuse. I grabbed onto her plump pregnant belly from behind and lead her to the front door.

"We should definitely livestream right now but remember, you lost that bet last week, you have to do everything our followers say," I winked.

Milk leaked from Gianna's growing tits. "I can't wait to see what they have in mind."

Author's note:

I've never done a spin off/ sequel series before, hope I took the story in a direction you're happy with. That being said, the next chapter will be entirely based on reader suggestions. Email me or comment below what you'd like to see happen next. Any and all suggestions or ideas are welcome but know that I cannot include everyone's submissions. You can also treat it like you're making a video request for Gianna. What should they do? How many babies should she be carrying? How far along should she be? Should she gain more weight? Impregnation? Labor? Lactation? The entire fate of the next chapter is up to you!

12