All Comments on 'Pudgy Pregnant Plaything'

by OliverPride

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
GreatwanniGreatwanniover 2 years ago

Another amazing story! With her belly blowing up so much bigger, faster, she should be having multiples. At least twins. Unless you planned on just one for this pregnancy. Then do twins in her next.

With the aspect of their hometown finding out and some of their old friends following the account, I think it might be time for an unplanned visit by one of them. A lady friend of either that took inspiration from Gianna and wanted some in person advice.

I’d like to see more lactation. You mention it a little bit, but I’d like to see more. Have Gianna wash down what she ate in a feeder vid with her milk sometime. Just shove her tits right in her mouth.

I’m also a sucker for belly button stuff, so you should totally include belly button play and fucking in feeder, and non-feeder, vids. It’s so sexy with chubby women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far I would like to see Gianna breastfeed her baby while getting knocked up and wearing the cow pattern bikini from the last story. Also, I do wish to see her have twins daughter I would like to see her getting milked since she going to be knocked up a lot more in the future.

needhighspeedneedhighspeedover 2 years ago

make her undergo fertility treatment to be the next octomom make her weigh 400 pounds, and make the story span the entire pregnancy make her be up to 44 weeks behind in her pregnancy. Also a lot of sex and stuffing to induce labor.

needhighspeedneedhighspeedover 2 years ago

Maybe before she gets pregnant try something like fucking her belly button.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m not necessarily into the feeding stuff, but you did a good job of keeping it relatively grounded while still focusing on the aspects of your work I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since they love live streaming sex so much, they should host a 24 hour live stream event where Gianna has to drag her huge pregnant body around on all fours, wear little cow horns and a cowbell, mooing and eating and fucking nonstop, answering questions and taking requests.

As hot as it would be, I don't want to see anyone else join them... I think never sharing each other is more true to who they are. And as hot as it would be for her to be pregnant with multiples, I'd say only if she changes her mind and wants more than eight babies... I'd personally like to see her pregnant more often than pregnant with more babies at once, at least for this story. But if she's completely broken down and wants fifteen or sixteen, then fuck it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aim for the world record in number of births!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe her next impregnation (I would love to see her knocked up with twins or triplets) after this baby is born like 3 months after and more lactation/breastfeeding would be delicious 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel like her current weight is perfect, plush pregnant milf is awesome.

How about she gets more pregnant with each pregnancy? Maybe they have a fan who happens to be a fertility doctor who gives them what they need for increasing large multiple pregnancies?

TanukivishaTanukivishaabout 2 years ago

Make her an octo mom, so that the 8 babies comes all at once

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Encore! Encore! I can't wait to read about Giannas future, all the different sex positions that highlight her beautiful body. Maybe after stuffing herself she can be forced to top off her meal with a load of cum or she can find out how much she likes having her ass filled with cock and cum. The voyeurism is very nice as well, maybe they can livestream a fuck session from a drive in theater or something

CuckingGoodCuckingGoodabout 2 years ago

Damn, these stories are the best! Everything about Gianna is sexy and I can't wait to see what happens to her in the future. Definitely need some heavy lactation for her, those big mommy tits of hers should just flow with milk. Tied to a chair and milked on livestream would be a good start. And this time I do think she should be carrying twins, a sign of her hyper-fertility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great follow up to the previous stories and I’d love to see more! I’d like it if you kept focusing more on her pregnancies rather than just feeding her, and I’d like to see more with lactation. Someone said something about tying her up and milking her which I thought sounded really good. She should have multiple pregnancies. And I would love to see more public sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Def some more pregnancy/next impregnation, public sex/breastfeeding (lactation)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want Gianna to cosplay more as a cow and as a cheerleader with pigtails. Also, I want to see her carrying and breastfeeding twin babies while getting fucked cowgirl style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to see her breastfeeding, even more than one mouth at time like tandem feeding, she would get knocked up so quickly and is so fertile that while she already have another baby in her belly she would still have to feed the other ones, and her hubby too 🤤 Her milk is so good everyone would engulf in line to feed and can't drop off her engorged thick milky nipples

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a quick question if Gianna's firstborn is a boy then what is the gender of her second? Also, we hope we get to see Gianna have twins hopefully it's twin daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow great story are usual! Gianna’s next pregnancy definitely needs to be twins!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sequel or new story coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time for them to surrender the children to her rich parents per court order. They decide to move out of state to a hucow farm where they modify her as breeding stock and a fat udders milk hucow. producer. She agrees to let him handle her financials and future decisions as she becomes a surrogate for the rich and powerful. He accumulates much wealth from a agreed percentage from her milk and surrogacy for the wealthy. Possible gene modification to arms an legs . . Cow markings, tail, front tits to a frontal udder. She lives in a milk barn with other hucows it her mind and other human features remain the same but with cow lice on four hoofs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully Gianna is willing to sell her milk in bottles on online as a side business

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A few ideas of specific challenges/content:

- Hooking up a breastmilking machine triggered by donations to milk her massive breasts while she's getting fucked

- Being tied up just outside the reach of her master's cock, forcing her to beg and eat to have him fuck her brains out

- Trying out older clothes that are way to tight and tearing them apart with her massive body

- Paint her face, hair, tits, belly, ass, entire body with cum through the day and take pictures, not letting her clean up at all

- Have her walk on all fours naked in a public street in town commanded via leash and collar

- Edge and tease Gianna all day long, but not satisfy her needs until the very last second of the day to get her to agree to do something specific

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to see a story line where she suddenly loses a lot of weight after giving birth to the third baby and has to take harsh punishment from her husband and the fans get to decide what that punishment should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOliverPride@OliverPride
Hello I write all kinds of stories. They usually involve pregnant women as that is my fetish. I'm very friendly so please reach out to chat. If you have any suggestions or ideas don't hesitate. My email is oliverpride88@gmail.com thank you!