Puerto Rico Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter of Puerto Rico Seduction.
7.6k words
4.51
4.2k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of the Puerto Rico Seduction series. If you haven't read the first three chapters, Diane, the main character had been drugged, seduced and then coerced into several days of sex. A sort of Stockholm Syndrome turned her into a willing victim, and she accepted an invitation to stay in Puerto Rico with her seducer for several days without her husband. We join her on the morning of the second day...

Diane woke the next morning having slept more deeply than she had in months. It took a few minutes for her to become fully awake, blinking her eyes open to a room partly lit by sunshine sneaking around drawn drapes. As she looked around, she realized this was not her bedroom at home...the hotel, she remembered. A moment later she realized that her arm was not draped over David...Carlos, she thought with mixed emotions. It had been a very long time since she woke next to a man who wasn't her husband.

She needed to use the bathroom but didn't want to wake Carlos, who was sleeping soundly. Diane carefully lifted her arm from his chest and slipped out of the large bed, not exactly sure how she had ended up there last night. Her last clear memory was of Diego making love to her on the bed while Carlos and Marta coupled next to them. She remembered that she and Diego had both climaxed and then...at some point she must have fallen asleep, exhausted from a long night of alcohol and sex. She was nude, also a longtime first. She quietly slipped into the bath, closed the door and went about her morning needs. Brushing her teeth and straightening her hair, she silently returned to the bedroom.

Carlos was as she had left him, asleep on his back, breathing slowly and deeply. She slipped back into the bed and moved next to him. His huge size made the experience very different than lying next to David. Diane carefully laid her arm over his broad chest and watched and thought.

Her eyes drifted across the sheet covering him and she saw the tent made by his huge penis, even flaccid. The sight summoned visions of the previous night and the sex she had with Carlos and the two others, Marta and Diego. She felt herself dampen as she gazed at the mound in the bedding, her seemingly boundless desire for Carlos' cock awakened. Without thought her hand went to lay on top of the instrument of so much pleasure in the past few days.

Diane didn't want to wake him but found it challenging to just leave her hand motionless on his cock. Apparently Carlos felt her hand even in his sleep however, and she felt him begin to swell and stiffen under her palm. When he reached full hardness, she suddenly had to see it and lifted the sheet off him. There it was - his huge penis - long and thick, reaching past his navel in length. It looked so inviting...maybe she could just taste it...

Carlos woke to Diane's mouth on his cock, nursing on the head as if it were a baby's bottle. Her lips were closed tightly around his shaft and her tongue was making lazy circles around the blood-swollen head, savoring the feel of its smoothness against her tongue. She was lying next to him, her legs by his head as she sucked him.

"Ah Diane!" he whispered. "Good morning to you as well." Carlos turned slightly to reach for her hips and twist her so that she was on her side, facing him. Her thighs swung open as his mouth closed on their inner flesh and his tongue traced its way upward toward her bare pussy. Reaching his goal, he licked her slit and flicked at the nub of her clitoris. Diane lifted her head and moaned but quickly returned to his cock.

Carlos rolled further onto his back, taking Diane with him. She shifted to be on all fours above him, her lovely cunt open to his mouth as his tongue wormed upward into her, licking at her smooth inner lips, tasting the wetness of her arousal. Diane ground down at him as his hands found the roundness of her ass and opened her to him completely.

Diane's tongue and lips were teasing the tip of his cock, making it swell to an incredible size. Her hands slid under his buttocks to hold him there, her fingers sliding toward his crease. Carlos took that as an invitation; he dipped his own fingers in the wetness of Diane's cunt and began circling the tight pucker of her anus with his middle finger. Diane whimpered and ground the smoothness of her cunt down on his lips, searching for deeper penetration by his tongue.

His fingers slick with her arousal, Carlos spread the full cheeks of Diane's ass wide and pushed at the tight opening with his finger. She gasped, and the now-urgent sucking paused as his finger sank into her tight rectum to the first knuckle. Diane humped back at him, grinding her pussy against his mouth as he worked his finger into her ass, gradually going deeper. Then it was finally buried to its full length and Carlos began fucking her ass with it. Diane's warm mouth left his cock for a moment and she arched her back, twisting her lovely full ass on the invading finger.

"Oh! God! That feels incredible!"

Carlos worked his finger in and out of her rear as Diane's mouth moved back to the swollen head of his cock. She licked at it hungrily as he pleasured her with his tongue and finger. Sensation flooded through her body as she began running her lips farther and farther up and down the thick, hard spear of his cock until she took it into the depths of her throat. Diane was breathing through her nose with quick, passionate pants; with each downward plunge of her mouth she screwed her ass back at his finger and ground herself against his face as his tongue penetrated her.

Then she suddenly found herself cumming, her climax washing into his mouth as she rode his face wildly and tried to screw her ass deeper on his finger. She would have cried out in ecstasy, but her mouth was filled with the length of Carlos' massive, hard shaft. Her left hand was at Carlos' anus, two fingers penetrating him and her right squeezing his balls in rhythm with the bobbing of her wildly tossing head. Her stretched lips were tight around his cock and she sucked ravenously, dragging her teeth on its length and lashing it with her tongue.

Then the hot gushing of semen that she so wanted shot deep into her throat. Diane's mouth plunged to the base of Carlos' cock as she felt his cock pulse, taking the first burst of cum deep inside her, her face pressed into his coarse pubic hair. She pulled back to taste him, experiencing the strong pulses of semen, swallowing desperately, as fast as it came, despite the volcano of her own orgasm erupting inside her.

The peak of their climaxes passing, Carlos' cock was now seeping drops of cum that Diane lapped at as she sucked the massive, still-hard rod filling her mouth. She was shuddering as he gently licked at her super-sensitive flesh, neither of them wanting their pleasure to end. Diane marveled at Carlos' staying power as he continued to be hard and she began sucking in earnest again, hoping for a second helping of his semen. Carlos, however, had different plans. Inflamed by the mouth of this incredible woman, he lifted her off him like a feather, spun her around and laid her down on her back. Before Diane could even react he had spread her legs with his powerful hands; she looked at him and watched as his huge cock, reddened and swollen from her sucking, entered her in a single powerful thrust.

"Oh my god! Carlos!" Diane moaned as he took her. Her whole body shook as he began fucking her violently, claiming her body for himself. He rotated her hips upward to penetrate her as deeply as possible and Diane began to push up at him in response.

"Oh! Carlos! Yes! Take me! I love it! I love how you fuck me with that beautiful cock! Fuck me..."

Carlos did just that, his hands sliding under her to elevate her hips even more. His cock pulled back until just the head was in her and slammed forward to its full depth over and over, Diane thrashing in ecstasy beneath him. Her orgasm began and went on and on as he fucked her. Finally, the stimulation became too much for Carlos and his own climax arrived. As his cock burst into orgasm he thrust deeply into the sumptuous body beneath him, emptying himself within her.

They lay joined for several minutes, each panting from the extreme exertions of the violent lovemaking. Carlos finally rolled off Diane and lay by her side, his breath slowing, massive cock now softening. The room was rich with the scent of her passion and their lovemaking. Carlos watched as her full breasts rose and fell with her now-slowing breathing. This woman was incredible in every way and stirred his passion like no other before. She was no longer a conquest like the others before her - he thought of her as a lover who shared his passion and pleasure. Carlos ran his hand over her belly and onto her far side, turning her into him as he turned toward her. He moved to kiss her, a kiss that started gently but grew and grew into a kiss that held all the passion and desire he felt for her. Diane reciprocated, kissing him with equal fervor, her arm going around him to pull her body into his.

The feel of her against him stirred Carlos yet again even though he had just climaxed twice. Diane's leg went over his as they continued to kiss and they embraced with as much body contact as two people could have. Parting, Carlos found himself looking into Diane's beautiful eyes, mesmerized by her. He saw her eyes soften as she spoke, "Carlos," she began in a quiet, serious voice. He kissed her quickly before she could continue. When they broke that kiss he spoke first.

"Do not say the words I think you were going to say now," he told her. "We are both drugged by the pleasure of each other's body. Such words, if said at all, should be said with a clear mind."

Diane nodded. He was right, of course. She had been about to tell him she thought that she was falling in love with him - this man who had trapped her and arguably raped her. Was she? And if she was - what did that mean for her life with David and Chloe? Could she ever be happy in that life again? The thoughts raced through her mind, leaving her more confused than ever.

"Yes, you're right," she told him. "Another time..."

Carlos stroked her hair affectionately. "Another time," he murmured. "But now," he said, moving to get out of bed, "I must hurry to get ready to meet with Diego. He wants to spend much of the day going over the hotel activities and finances before he departs this afternoon. So, my lovely, I'm afraid you have the day to yourself until late afternoon."

"I'm sure I can amuse myself at the beach or pool," Diane told him.

"Excellent," Carlos said. "Relax and enjoy yourself. You can use the room key I gave you for food and other expenses. Tonight we will join my brother and Juan at a villa the hotel runs. We will have an outdoor buffet and then an evening together. I will have clothes sent to you."

"Will I see you at all before then?" Diane asked him, stroking his forearm.

"That depends on Diego, but I would guess not. I am sorry Cheri - I did not expect him."

"I understand," Diane told him, regret in her voice. "Go do what you must do, then come back to me. Maybe I'll explore a bit. Where is the villa?"

"It is just a hundred meters west of the hotel," Carlos told her. "There are no signs, and it is screened by trees and hedges. It is very private - perfect for our evening," he told her with a conspiratorial smile. "But now I must go."

Diane watched him dress and rush out of the suite after kissing her again. The feel of his lips still on hers, she got out of the bed and began to get ready for the day - shower, toiletries, and pick an outfit for the pool. She decided she was hungry and ordered room service, hoping it would arrive soon after she showered.

Diane's timing was nearly perfect; she had showered and was brushing her hair when breakfast arrived. She poured herself tea to sip while she finished with her hair. Done with that, she sat looking out the window at the ocean view, enhanced by a white beach and swaying palm trees, as she ate ravenously. Apparently. all of this energetic sex gives me an appetite, she thought.

After finishing breakfast and another cup of tea Diane decided to explore the grounds and look for the villa. The thought of an evening with Carlos, Juan and Carlos' brother (he is very similar to me, in many ways!) made Diane shiver with anticipation and apprehension at the same time, all the while regretting that she would not have Carlos to herself. She dressed in a light sundress, bra and thong, slipping on sandals for the short walk.

As she left the hotel Diane asked the doorman for directions to the villa. He offered to have a golf cart brought around to drive her there, but she told him she would rather walk. Even with his directions, it took her a bit of searching to find the right pathway; there were no signs and the path was bordered by dense shrubbery on either side, giving her the impression of entering a hedge maze.

Diane walked down the shadowed path wondering how the evening would go - would Carlos expect her to have sex with all three men? Everything he had said suggested that, and he had been happy to share her with Juan, and Diego, and even Marta! She would be foolish to think this evening would be different.

She was so deep in thought that the abrupt end of the hedge took her by surprise. One moment she was in shadow and the next in bright sunshine. But what truly surprised her, and shocked her, was what she saw when she emerged at the villa site.

Diane stood and stared, frozen in place - at what lay before her. There was the cottage where she and Brandi had stayed for those three awful days and nights when Mike had forced them to come here to 'entertain' the sales managers! Over there was the patio and pool area, where all nine men had taken the two women one way or another! Visions of her forced evenings with Mike and the orgy on that final night flooded her mind, making her physically ill. She collapsed to her knees and wretched; she realized that she was going to vomit, and her hands went to the ground as her stomach clenched and emptied itself on the manicured grass. When the spasms finally ebbed, she stayed there on her hands and knees, panting and trying to recover. She looked up at the scene that had caused her such distress and the violent reaction. Where others might see a luxurious setting, Diane saw the site where she and Brandi had been drugged and used in an evening of raw sex with nine men.

The shock seemed to lift a haze from her mind and make her realize that she had been living in a fantasy world. Carlos would never love her or cherish her like David did. He certainly would never be faithful to her like David, though the hypocrisy of that expectation wasn't lost on her. Still, what she and Carlos would have wouldn't be love, certainly not the love she wanted and, frankly, already had! She suddenly realized what she had put at risk by staying here, indulging her darkest cravings with a man who had drugged her and then seduced her. And he was planning to share her with two other men tonight - how was that different than Mike forcing her "entertain" his sales team?

Shaking off the shock she had just experienced, Diane decided that she had to leave the hotel - and right away. Carlos was tied up with Diego for most of the day, but if she stayed too long he would be free, and he might - probably would - stop her from leaving. But she had to leave discreetly in any event, because Juan could stop her as well - and she had no idea where he was.

She stood, shakily, and started back to the hotel, trying to think of how she could leave while avoiding both men. She had to get to her room and pack as quickly as possible, she thought, and then leave the hotel by a rear exit. Going through the lobby was just begging for a confrontation, and she certainly couldn't go through the process of checking out. That detail would have to be sorted out after she was safely home.

Returning to the hotel, Diane walked through the lobby as calmly as she could. She didn't see Carlos as she walked to the elevators, but she noticed Juan standing by the concierge desk. He saw her as well, and leered at her as she walked across the lobby, no doubt anticipating how he might enjoy her that evening. Given his presence, she knew she couldn't count on both men's absence when she returned with her bags. As she rode the elevator up to her room she considered her options. She had noticed an elevator for the housekeeping and room service staff - perhaps she should take that.

Back in her room, her heart racing, Diane threw her clothes into her large suitcase and her personal items, jewelry and makeup into a smaller carryon bag. She went to the hotel-provided tablet in the room and pulled up a map of the property. She was relieved to see that the walkways from the rear of the hotel connected to the rear of the hotel next door; if she left that way she could walk over to the next hotel and take a cab to the airport from their front door. She would just look like any other guest checking out.

Her clothes packed - in a haphazard manner she would never have done normally - Diane left the room with her two bags and purse and walked to where she remembered the service elevator was. She pressed the button to summon the elevator, praying that it was free and unoccupied. Luck was with her - the elevator arrived almost immediately and it was empty. It was narrower than the guest elevators, but she managed to drag her bags into it without too much trouble. She pressed the button for the ground floor and prayed that it would travel there without stopping.

Diane panicked when the elevator slowed and then stopped on the eighth floor; the doors opened and she saw a maid waiting there with her cart. She tried to smile at the maid, who just waved at her and let the door close without trying to get on. Trying to calm herself, Diane held her breath as the elevator descended to the ground floor. When the door opened she looked out and was relieved to see the hallway was empty. She dragged her bags out of the elevator and tried to remember the route to the doors at the back of the hotel. After one wrong turn she found her way and breathed a sigh of relief as she went through the doors.

The pathway to the adjoining hotel was narrow and heavily landscaped with high hedges, much as the path to the cottage had been. There were several side paths, probably leading to the beach, but Diane continued on the main path. She could see the upper floors of the neighboring hotel, so she had a reference point to guide her through the hedge maze. She kept glancing back to see if she was being followed - thus distracted, she collided with someone coming out of one of the side paths. Strong arms caught her as she stumbled from the collision and steadied her.

"Are you leaving us so soon?" said a familiar voice. Diane turned to see that it was Juan who was holding her. Her heart sank as he continued to hold her, making her feel like an escaping prisoner rather than a hotel guest. She dropped her bags and twisted to get away from him, but he was too strong.

"I...I have to get home," she told him desperately. "There's an emergency."

"That is a shame," Juan said smoothly, still holding her. "Carlos will be very disappointed. I too will be disappointed. We were looking forward to a most pleasurable evening with you."

"I'm sorry," she said desperately. "But I have to leave now."

"This is most unusual - you are leaving by the back of the hotel and walking next door. One might think you were sneaking away. Have you checked out of your room?" he asked, knowing she had not, since he had been in the lobby until he saw her on the security camera covering the service elevator.

"There wasn't time," Diane tried to explain, creating a story as she went.