Puerto Rico Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, but surely it would be quicker to leave by the front of the hotel and take one of the cabs waiting there." Juan told her, still holding her to him.

There was no plausible explanation, so Diane just repeated her excuse.

"I have an emergency at home, my daughter is sick," she almost pleaded. "Please let me go so I can get to the airport."

"I am sorry to hear that your daughter is ill," Juan told her. "But I cannot just let you leave - that would be a betrayal of Carlos, who has been very good to me. I take a risk that he would be very unhappy for me. But....perhaps you can make the risk worth taking."

"What do you mean?" Diane asked, knowing in the back of her mind exactly what he meant.

"The security cameras will show you leaving by the service elevator and the rear entrance," Juan explained. "But there are no cameras here in the hedge, so one must assume that you went through the hedge to the next hotel, as I'm sure you intended. No one will know that I found you here. Or see whatever we might do."

"What do you want?" Diane asked resignedly.

"For letting you leave," Juan said softly, "I think I am entitled to the pleasure I would have had tonight, or at least some of it," he told her. Picking up her bags and leading her down the side path he continued. "There are many hidden areas in the hedge," he explained. "Places where lovers can enjoy each other under the stars at night, without being seen. Here is one such place," he told her, leading Diane through a narrow opening in the thick hedge into an open area. A stone table and bench furnished the space, which was small and, as Juan had described, well hidden.

"Lovers such as us," Juan said quietly, taking Diane into his arms. She stiffened and turned her head as he pulled her into him and tried to kiss her. Juan pushed her back and glared at her. "Perhaps you would prefer to return to the hotel," he growled. He pulled her into him again and this time Diane met his kiss, resigned to the fact that she must yield to this man if she were to escape. Juan kissed her lightly at first, but then his tongue touched her lips. She parted them and let him enter her mouth as his kisses intensified.

Juan smiled inwardly as he felt her respond to his kiss - whether it was voluntary or not did not matter. If she were cooperative this would be much more pleasurable, and he intended to thoroughly enjoy this beautiful woman. Carlos had been with her for far more time and taken her in ways that Juan had not - so far. He would soon remedy that. Their kiss deepened, and Juan's arousal grew. His hands slid down Diane's back to the full cheeks of her ass. His palms spread over them and he pulled her lower body into him so she could feel his hardness against her belly.

"Can you feel how much you excite me?" he asked her. "How much I want you? Perhaps you remember the pleasure this cock gave you the other day, how you begged for more of it.....perhaps you will beg for it again today."

Diane cringed inwardly at his words - she had indeed begged him to fuck her harder, especially when he and Carlos were taking her at the same time. Now she would pay the price for her weakness.

Juan's lips moved to her neck as one hand went between them and felt the firm mound of her breast. Diane felt herself respond to the sensations in spite of the setting; she was getting moist, and hated her body for reacting as it was. Then, as Juan caressed her breast, she felt his other hand move up her back and pull down the zipper of the dress.

"Juan! Please, no!' she protested. "If someone comes...."

"They will see two lovers and leave," he assured her. "If they try to complain, who will they complain to - security? I am security." He pulled the dress over her shoulders and down her front, revealing her full breasts encased in a lacy white bra. As his hands pushed her breasts together from each side he buried his face in the deep cleavage created. His tongue licked the smooth flesh of her cleavage as his thumbs rolled over her hard nipples, sending waves of sensation through Diane's body.

'Excellent,' Juan thought as he felt her nipples harden even more. 'Her body betrays her again, this time for me.'

"Take off your bra," he instructed her. Resigned, Diane reached behind herself to undo the bra's clasp and folded her arms to pull it off her shoulders. She hesitated as she lowered the garment, reluctant to bare her breasts to him in so public a setting, not realizing that she was treating Juan to a striptease of sorts as her breasts were slowly revealed. She dropped the bra as Juan took her breasts into his hands and buried his face in the soft fullness of her flesh again. His mouth found a nipple and his tongue ran across the hard nub, wetting it before he sucked it into his mouth. Diane gasped as he worked the sensitive bud; then shockwaves went through her as his teeth nipped it.

Juan shifted to her other breast and worshipped it in much the same way, heightening Diane's involuntary arousal. Her pussy was soaking now and she dreaded Juan discovering that, but she had no way of stopping the inevitable discovery.

"Your breasts are a work of art - perfection," Juan told her hoarsely, very excited now. He had not had this woman to himself in either of the previous encounters and he was discovering just how much of a delight she was as he enjoyed her body. He took her hand and guided it to his hardness, holding it there until she began to reluctantly trace the bulge in his trousers. With one hand on a sumptuous breast he used the other to pull her into him and kiss her again. He was breathing hard now, panting into her mouth as he kissed her, and he thought that her breath had quickened as well. Her hand continued to stroke the outline of his cock while they kissed until he could wait no longer - he had to feel her on his rampant shaft.

Breaking the kiss Juan guided Diane to the cement bench in the little alcove and had her sit down. He paused to admire the beautiful woman, naked to the waist, before stepping up to her, his crotch at eye level. He nudged Diane's legs apart so he could move closer.

"Take out my cock, Preciosa," he told her. "I will let you sit there instead of kneeling on the hard ground to pleasure me."

Diane understood what he wanted; his cock was a large bulge in his trousers, and she thought she could almost see it throbbing with arousal. Her hands went to his belt and undid the buckle and then the button at his waist. His zipper was next; as she pulled it down his cock pressed forward into the opening.

"No undergarments to get in the way," he confirmed. "I am ready for you."

Diane tugged his trousers to the side and the whole of Juan's cock sprung out, rock hard and nearly vertical it was so ready. Juan shifted his trousers down to free it further and give her full access to it.

"Chupar," he told her. When Diane looked at him, confused, he realized that in his excitement he had spoken in Spanish and he switched to English. "Suck, my lovely. Let me feel you use your mouth on me as you did before. Remind me of your skills."

Diane took hold of the large erection and moved to suck it, but then she remembered from their first encounter that Juan liked her to take her time. She licked the head of his cock instead of taking it into her mouth and Juan groaned at the feel of her tongue as it traced its way around his hardness. She ran her tongue along the length of the cock - bigger than she remembered, but Carlos had been there with his monster, so.... Juan was still above average in length, she judged, as her tongue continued to run across his shaft. Suddenly she felt his hands on her head.

"As much as I am enjoying your tongue, I need to feel your mouth on me," he coaxed her in his need. Diane licked her way to the head of his cock and pursed her lips as she slid them over the head and down the shaft.

"Madre de Dios," Juan groaned as she began to bob her head up and down his shaft and suck. Juan pumped his hips forward to go deeper into her mouth, to feel more of her on his shaft. He felt her lips slide down his length until he hit the back of her mouth. His hands went to her head then, and guided her face into his belly, his cock slipping into her throat. The feel of her tight throat around the head of his cock was incredible, her lips on his shaft amazing. Diane lurched at the sudden invasion and began to choke, but he held her there for long seconds, enjoying the feeling too much to give it up so soon. He finally pulled back enough that Diane could gasp for breath but pulled her head forward again almost immediately, filling her mouth and throat. This was repeated until the pair established a rhythm that let Diane breathe while still deep-throating him.

Diane began to use all the tricks she knew to make a man climax quickly, thinking that if she satisfied him she would be free. She pulled her lips up his shaft to suck on the head of his cock while licking it hard with her tongue. Her hand pumped the exposed part of his erection, trying to coax his orgasm from him. She felt Juan's knees buckle at the sensation, so she kept it up. She was thwarted by him driving into her throat again, trying to stave off his building climax. The pair dueled like this for minutes, Diane pleasuring him toward climax and Juan fighting the blowjob's inevitable conclusion. Then Diane felt his cock become as hard as steel and throb, her signal to return to the head. As she pulled back Carlos began to pump into her mouth quickly, his need for release now undeniable, while Diane sucked as best she could, trying to take his arousal to the point of release. With a loud groan and a final thrust forward, Carlos' orgasm exploded in her mouth. She swallowed quickly when the strong pulses of semen came, all the while cupping his balls as if to squeeze the fluid out of him. Carlos groaned as he came, his hands in Diane's hair, holding her to him as his orgasm played out.

Diane felt his cock start to soften and sucked lightly at it as the last of his orgasm seeped out. Hoping he was satisfied, she sat back and looked up at him.

"Incredible," Juan told her. "You are truly an artist with your mouth." He stopped her as she moved to stand. "Stay, we are not finished yet." He took hold of his semi-hard cock and ran it over her face, wetting her with their combined juices, all the while murmuring, "Such a lovely woman - who would guess there is a sexual tigress hidden beneath this beauty?"

Diane endured it as he ran his cock over her face, hoping this was the end and that she could escape. Her hopes were dashed when Juan put his reviving cock up to her lips. "Make me hard again my lovely," he told her. "I must have you one more time, this time in your lovely pussy." Diane parted her lips and let his cock slip into her mouth again. She sucked at the semi-hard shaft, tasting the semen from his climax again as she ran her tongue over the top of his cock. Juan recovered quickly, his shaft stiffening as she sucked at him until his erection had fully returned.

Juan pulled away from her, his now-erect cock protruding toward her. He helped her stand and move to the stone table, where he had her face the table and bend at the waist. Diane felt very vulnerable in this position, a feeling that was born out when Juan lifted her dress and exposed her ass, barely covered by the thong she had chosen that morning. She felt Juan's hand run over the inviting flesh he had exposed and shivered as he followed the crease of her rear to her soaking crotch.

"So beautiful...and so ready for me, if I am not mistaken. Or are you always this damp Preciosa?" His hand stroked her wetness as he nudged her legs apart to open her to him. Diane braced herself, expecting him to penetrate her immediately, and was surprised when she felt him crouch behind her and begin to lick the flesh of her rear.

"So beautiful," he muttered as he licked and kissed her smooth flesh. His tongue traced its way down to her leg and then across to her slit. Juan pulled the thin fabric of the thong aside as he sought out her slit with his tongue, and Diane gasped when she felt him lick her there. 'No!' she thought as his tongue explored her. 'I can't let him arouse me!'

In the end it was hopeless; even in these circumstances she was too sexual to deny the sensations his tongue was teasing from her body. Diane began to slowly rock in rhythm to the strokes of his tongue along her slit. When he moved to her clitoris while simultaneously invading her with two fingers she moaned and pushed back at him. Juan smiled inwardly as the beautiful woman responded to him - he would make her climax and then have her, perhaps making her climax again. He rolled his tongue over the hard nub of her clit and was pleased when she gasped and pushed back at him. His fingers plunged into her wetness as he lashed at her and he was soon rewarded as Diane's body stiffened and then shook in climax. Juan mistook her moan of dismay as ecstasy and continued to roll her clit with his tongue as she panted out the last of the climax.

Standing, Juan ran his hard cock over Diane's crease. brushing against her folds, her clit and her rear. He felt Diane shiver as his cock rubbed across her now very sensitive clit and he knew that she wanted him deep inside her, no matter what she might say. He teased her - and himself - running his cock across her soaking pussy, sliding it over her clit and then through the crease of her full ass, making sure to run his hardness over her exposed opening.

"I would love to take you here," he told her as he teased her asshole. "But I will enjoy it more if I can make you climax with me, so I will fuck your sweet pussy instead."

Diane felt his cock slide down her rear and probe at the opening to her pussy. Juan slipped the head into her, making her gasp and shiver in anticipation, and began rocking his pelvis, slowly entering her more deeply with each forward motion. Diane moaned as his cock went deeper and deeper, until he was finally completely buried in her. He had aroused her enough that she wanted him to fuck her now, to feel his cock plundering her and, finally, planting his seed in her.

Ohmygod.... oooohhhh," Diane groaned as his cock began to rock in and out of her.

"You feel incredible my lovely," Juan gasped, as he grunted with pleasure.

"Aaahhh," Diane exhaled deeply as Juan forced his cock deeply inside her again. She slumped lower, her breasts mashed into the stone tabletop, the cool surface causing her to shiver.

Juan was consumed with renewed lust. He drove his cock into the beautiful woman, eager to possess her completely, to make her his, even if only for a short while. Diane moaned while he took her, her desire controlling her, making her lift her hips to him, even as she hated Juan for forcing her.

"Oh yes...move with me, my lovely," Juan whispered fiercely, delighted with Diane's reaction as he began to stroke in and out of her, pushing deeper with each and every thrust. His cock fully into her, Juan paused for a moment to savor the feel of her completely surrounding his hardness, before he began long, slow thrusts in and out of the velvety softness of her pussy.

"Uunnggghh... uunngghh... uunngghh," Diane grunted repeatedly as Juan rhythmically pounded into her.

Juan lifted her up from the tabletop so he could cup Diane's pendulous breasts, which hung enticingly. They were swaying in time with Juan's thrusts as he fondled them, his fingers catching hold of her nipples, twisting and pulling at them making her groan at the added sensation.

Leaving one hand to play with her breasts, he slipped his other around and under her body until he found her clit. It wasn't difficult to find, it had left its protective sheath and was standing out quite proudly. As Juan touched it, Diane responded immediately.

"Ooohhmygodd," she screamed as she came twitching and trembling with a shattering orgasm.

Juan continued to pound away at her pussy as she tried to recover from the orgasm. Diane couldn't believe his stamina - apparently he was lasting longer because of the earlier blowjob.

Much to Diane's surprise, Juan withdrew, but only to turn her around, lift her and lay her on her back on the stone tabletop. Hooking her legs over his arms he spread her wide and moved his cock back to her pussy. He pushed forward and took her in that position, enjoying that he could watch her face as he fucked her.

He gazed down at her lovely face as Diane lay on her back with her long, raven hair framing her classic beauty. Her eyes were closed and her full red lips were parted and moving slightly as she gasped and grunted in time with his thrusts.

"Oh God, yes," Diane moaned as Juan thrust deeply into her. Her breasts swayed beautifully with each thrust. Juan was enjoying his view of the lovely woman but was surprised when her legs wrapped around him to pull him into her. She wanted this as much as he did!

Madre de Dios, but she looked so beautiful. Carlos would have let him have her tonight, but instead she was his and his alone now. He continued, smoothly thrusting hard and deep, watching her breasts moving up and down her chest until he brought his hands to them, taking all of their fullness into his hands.

Juan fucked Diane with slow, steady strokes, taking his time to enjoy the feel of this beautiful woman on his cock. He filled his hands with the fullness of her breasts, pulling her into him as he rocked into her. His fingers surrounded her hard nipples and squeezed them, making the woman moan as shock waves of sensation went through her body. Juan wished he could have those breasts in his mouth, but this would have to suffice.

He fucked her hard until she came for a third time and then he felt his own release building. As his cock swelled he exploded, flooding her pussy with pulse after pulse of cum, even though he had just cum in her mouth not long ago. She was truly inspiring! Even now, just after cumming, he wanted her again, his desire stoked by her pussy muscles milking his cock as if she wanted more of his semen.

"My dear, you are incredible," he said to Diane before he eased down to her and lifted her to kiss her. Surprisingly, Diane put her arms around his neck and kissed back, her tongue slipping into his mouth. Juan kissed her hard, then pulled back to stand up, his cock sliding out of Diane's ravaged pussy followed by a stream of his cum, which oozed down onto her shapely thighs.

"That was fantastic my dear," he said, "you are without doubt a great lover. Your husband is the luckiest man alive. If I was married to you I would like nothing better than to make love to you every single day."

Diane didn't respond, shamed that she had succumbed to her desires once again. Did it even matter who the man was - was she that much of a slut? She gathered her clothes and organized herself as much as she could, ignoring the discomfort of Juan's semen running down her legs. She would have to tend to that when she got to the next hotel. Then quickly get a cab and go to the airport before Carlos could stop her!

The rest of the trip was a flurry of activity - rushing through the hedge maze to the hotel next door, quickly cleaning herself in a restroom before she got a cab, and then an anxious trip to the airport. Diane was a nervous wreck until she had finally cleared security and was waiting at the gate for her flight. Even then she glanced over her shoulder every few minutes, sure that someone would come to take her back to Carlos. But they never came, and she finally let a sigh of relief escape her when the plane took off. Exhausted, she fell asleep until the announcement was made that they would be landing shortly.

Only then did Diane's mind turn to the most important question - what would she tell her husband? Would he forgive her yet again if she told him everything? In the end, she decided that telling him was her only choice, that she had to rely on his understanding and love once again.