Pulled Astray at the Faire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is no need to speak," she told me quietly, and if possible her nipples were even harder behind the silk. I began to feel light-headed, as if none of this were real, not even the whimper I thought I heard my wife squeak out next door. Kheli smiled. "She is enjoying her face-painting," she gloated as I heard the rustle of clothing through the wall.

"Kneel." It was a cold, metallic grate from the other side of the canvas, and not two seconds later Dracu spoke again. "Good."

Kheli nodded, her hands curving around my body to my lats, my kidneys, then along my arms. "She is doing well." Her eyebrow arched as she leaned in, my cock very definitely resting on the silk of her belly. "And so are you, Chad."

"Uh, thanks?" I wanted to look away, look upward, look down, but her dark eyes held mine as if they were connected by a laser. I swallowed. "What are you reading?"

"I am reading your body," she shrugged, her fingers meeting over my spine, and now she was quite definitely leaning against my body. Her tits were hot, heavy weights squished against my chest, wondrously firm yet soft. Her body moved slowly as she ran her hands up and down my back, the silk coccooning my penis. I shivered. "Like that," she nodded seriously, biting her lower lip. Her face was inches below mine. "That shudder. It tells me much."

I nodded dimly, hearing new noises from the other side of the tent: the low, urgent growl from Dracu, then faint smacking noises that sounded oddly like... lips? Kissing? Like, really hard kissing? "Your woman," Kheli nodded, "she is beautiful. There is much that Dracu Tranti can do with a woman like that. With lips like hers." We listened, a strangled squeal splitting the tent. "He likes her."

"Likes her?" I repeated, numb, my mind empty of anything urgent except her palms on my body. She had found my ass, fingers splayed over my bare cheeks, her body now firmly pressed to mine. "Why should he like her?" I squeezed the question out with difficulty. "Like, why should that matter?"

"Matter?" She cocked her head, her face taking on a quizzical look, though her hands never stopped. "Of course it matters. My Dracu does his best work on women he likes!"

"Best work?"

She smiled. "He paints their faces with the marks he finds in their souls." We listened as he groaned, low and long, before a sudden watery gasp flew from Ashley. Kheli's hands were back at my hips now, thumbs roving along the tender flesh above my pubes. "Your wife, Chad, she does the oral? The deep-throat?"

"I... what?" The question threw me, her thumbs easing lower, now actually burrowing among my curly pubic hair. I shuddered again.

"I read it in you," she explained, "that you are proud of what her mouth can do." She smiled as we heard a choking noise, faint from next door. "And Dracu is finding that."

"In her soul?" I asked, hushed, quite improperly wishing she would drive those thumbs just that little bit closer together, trapping the root of my dick in between. I couldn't believe how hard I was, my cock rampant against her body, my dickhead almost reaching all the way to the bottom of her breasts.

"Her soul, yes." She backed off me, bringing her palms around to my front, laying them calm and warm at the top of my thighs. I dared not look down. I knew I'd see my dick jutting between them. "And her tonsils." She giggled, her hands staying put for just a moment, stretching the silence as we heard Dracu's pleased grunts faintly through the wall. Abruptly, she raked her hands upward and off my body, her arms flung high. "Lie down, Chad, and I will continue."

"Uh, okay." I no longer really questioned any of this, my boner overtaking my thoughts as I sank to my knees, and then onto my back on the Persian rug. I heard a smack, followed by a subdued, happy yelp, from next door. Once again I caught Dracu's low muttering growl, Ashley's laughing murmur in reply. Above me stood Kheli, gazing down at me, my eyes straying automatically up those sexy legs, under her sheer little gown, seeking fur and finding only shadow as she went gracefully to her knees beside me, hands already out with her palms down and ready, landing feather-light on my thigh and my chest. She bracketed my fiercely standing cock, poking up like a sundial, and for the first time her eyes left mine and went to my penis.

"My palms are reading you now," she told me quietly, smiling. "I think I know you well already." She looked back at my face then, holding my gaze as her hands moved, sliding together with a strange smile on her face as I held my breath. Goosebumps rose in the wake of her hands as they met at last, one hand wrapping loosely around my shaft while the other fell lazily into the valley of my thighs, palm and fingers closing around my scrotum. "Quite well," she sighed, and in that moment I heard a muffled cry from next door, my Ashley moaning a long, satisfied sigh as Dracu let out a low chuckle. Kheli smiled. "As well as the Maestru knows your wife, perhaps."

"Fuck," I breathed, her hands merely resting loosely on my erection, the pause while I got used to her touch. Then I felt a tickle at my balls, an expert flick of the wrist from the hand on my dick, and then Madame Kheli was running her hands calmly, seriously, along the straining length of my cock. She bent low, still maintaining eye contact, her full lips murmuring in some European language. And all the while, as my head tipped back onto the rug and I spread my legs to give this mysterious woman better access to my body, I caught the muted sound of skin slapping rhythmically from beyond the wall, my ears taking it in with a curious sense of detachment.

I cared about nothing right now, nothing at all, except the gentle, confident palms, reading me.

I knew I was gasping, moaning even, my heels pressing against the rug as I strained upward, and all the while Kheli's rich, dark eyes burned into mine, her hands a blur now as she ran her hands methodically along my flesh. She paused every now and then, my breath panting out, to gather a gob of precum off my head and spread it along my shaft, supplementing at time with long strings of saliva that she let fall from those gorgeous lips to land on my rigid dick, the sensations overpowering me.

She laughed gently at one point. "The Maestru," she gloated, "he is going to paint your woman's face soon."

"Guhh," was all I could manage at that point, my hips arching in rhythm with her hands, my mind probing through the fug of incense and lust to maintain a grip on reality, and even as I felt the first warning twinges of my onrushing orgasm, I heard a low, urgent grunt from the other side of the tent wall.

"Get off me," blurted that cruel, iron voice, "and kneel once more, kurva, with your face up to mine." Dimly I heard scrambling, gasping, grunts, the snick-snick-snick of a fast hand on a wet cock, but then it wasn't coming through the wall; it was Kheli's hand, and the wet cock was mine, and I was losing it powerfully. She smiled again as my hand, flailing, shot up to grip her heavy tit through the silk, and then I heard four people let our long, guttural moans from both sides of the tent-wall as, with a sensation like an automated pump was drawing the semen from somewhere deep, deep within me, I arched my hips one final time and let myself go.

"Take it." It was a man's voice, either Dracu's or mine, it didn't matter, because both of us were in the same boat. I groaned long and deep, my whole body buzzing as Kheli coaxed my pleasure from my flesh, my cum raining onto my belly and chest like a warm spatter of rain.

"Good Chad," she crooned, her back arched as I mauled her chest. She showed no emotion at that, paying attention to my body, knowing when it was time to slow down and go back to her gentle, feather touches, her palms reading me expertly. "Relax." It was a chant, a whisper, a prod to my mind and body, and I felt myself obeying as I melted into the carpet with my dick still pumping the last of its cum onto my chest.

Fuck. That felt good.

"There now." The dim voice through the wall sounded satisfied. "Your face is painted, woman."

On my side, listening, Kheli merely giggled. "I am quite sure your wife had as much satisfaction as you did." She smiled down at me, the broad warm grin of a woman sincere in her craft and proud of her abilities. When she at last released my softening cock, placing it into the little white pool beneath my belly button, I somewhat guiltily released her tit. "Thank you," she hummed, lifting herself coolly to her feet to pluck a towel from the table in the corner. "For you," she smiled, bending to hand me the white cloth.

Even as I accepted it, she was already shrugging her cloak back on.

"Dress quickly," she nodded, "for I think Maestru Dracu and I already have other customers." She padded in near-silence toward the tent flap, then paused and turned. "Oh. Did you want your reading?"

"Sure," I shrugged, swiping a massive load of cum off my chest. I groped for my clothes without even standing up, looking at her in wonder.

"My prophecy," she smiled, "is that your woman will perhaps be somewhat sore this evening." She laughed as she passed from the rich chamber, leaving me sitting on the floor with cum running down my chest, mopping thoughtfully.

When I ducked somewhat sheepishly out of the inner tent, I glanced automatically into the section that Dracu and Ashley had passed into. The massive Maestru himself was yawning, talking to his re-cloaked partner in whatever language they had in common, and as I stared into the other side of the tent I caught a glimpse of Ashley on her knees, her face glistening with thick whiteness.

And with the shine off her teeth, for she was grinning from ear to ear.

She looked disheveled when she came out, walking a little tentatively and then finding my face with a small smile. "Um. Your shirt's on backward. Did you have fun, babe?"

I hesitated, searching her face for... evidence? I suppose? "It was interesting," I admitted, feeling my cock twinge guiltily. Kheli stood nearby, smirking at the two of us. "Um." I scratched the back of my neck. "Do we owe you anything?"

"Oh no," Dracu guffawed, his hand patting Ashley's shoulder with what seemed a bit too much familiarity. She laid her head on his shoulder, just for a moment. "On the house, as they say."

"Come again some other time," Kheli purred, already turning her shining eyes on a new gaggle of Faire attendees. She giggled, sending the two of us on our way with an air of dreamy confusion.

We were back among the crowds, well out of the trees, before either of us spoke. "That was fucking bizarre," she blurted, wiping at her face as if she still felt something coating it. She glanced shyly over at me. "Fun, though."

"Oh, totally fun." I was still wondering what had been in that incense, my head taking its sweet time clearing. I gulped fresh air. "Not too sure I'd want another palm reading, though."

"The face-painting was... well. It was a lot of paint. He was really good..." She put on a wistful smile and held up her phone, staring at herself in the camera app. "My aunt Gina would love him. She loves guys with tats. I mean, it wasn't quite the kind of face paint I was expecting, though."

"Totally," I agreed. We strolled on in silence for a few more steps, reflecting. "Another churro?"

"Sure."

* * *

Short and sweet. I hope you enjoyed this! Make sure you read all the April Fools Contest entries and vote up your favorites!

12