Pulled Over 02

Story Info
On to a Motel so we can do more.
1.7k words
4.71
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about I rent a motel there is one about two miles up the road, like to do this in a bed or on the floor, and besides I need a shower."

He smiled at me, he tucked his cock back in, pulled me in for a kiss, we traded numbers so I could message the room number.

He would bring his cruiser back as he was off shift an hour ago, seems he had seen me at the last gas station I was at and was checking me out. Figured out I was gay, yeah it shows, and he saw how I checked him out as well. He watched me as I drove away, he would let me get ahead a bit then stop me.

I got dressed he watched me as I put my clothes back on, he came up and pulled me in for a kiss, he had me pressed up against the grill of my SUV. I was his to do what he wanted with now and for sure later.

He and I left he his way, me the other, I got to the motel and got my room, I texted the room number and got in the shower. I told him the room was open and he could just come in and make himself at home, I was almost done showering when he came in the bathroom naked.

This man was incredible, not only handsome, but so perfect in every way possible, I wanted his entire body, he got in the shower with me, he wet his body. While he shampooed I washed his back, then his front, on my knees to his tight bubble butt, then his cock, legs and feet.

He rinsed off and I dried him, he checked himself in the mirror while I dried myself off, he kept looking at me, he came up and pulled me in for a kiss. He pulled back but held me in his strong muscular arms.

"How can you be able to swallow my cock like you did? Most guys choke some even vomit trying."

"You have to be able to relax your throat muscles, I have to admit yours was a hard one to swallow, but it tastes so good."

He held me tight to his body, we went into the room and lay on the bed, I got him laid out in the center of the bed. I straddled him his cock on my butt, I ran my hands over his body, the feel of his trimmed chest.

The muscles so hard and receptive to stimulation, I would savor this man's body, drink in every square inch of him. I started with a soft kiss, then I nibbled his ear lobe, I kissed his neck to his jawbone, he moaned as I licked along his jawline, I kissed his neck careful not to leave any marks.

I sucked his Adam's apple, to his collar bone, down his right shoulder to his elbow, this man was sensitive everywhere. From his hand to his fingers, I sucked his index finger down my throat, I licked his palm up the inside of his arm to his arm pit.

Down his ribs to his nipple, I worked it till he squirmed under me, I went to his left nipple up his armpit to his elbow his left hand. My tongue licked the man's palm, his hand held my face in place as I circled his sensitive palm.

I kissed his torso down to his washboard abs, I ran my tongue along each one of them, they all deserved to be worshipped. I went past his big leaking cock to his thighs to his knee caps to his magnificent feet. I licked sucked and kissed his feet till he was glassy eyed and his cock jumped as it needed it's turn, I licked and kissed my way to it.

I licked his ball sack, I sucked his balls in my mouth and held them in there, I massaged them with my tongue. I released them and ran my tongue along the shaft of his cock, his hose filled with precum, I worked it to the tip where I could slurp and savor it.

I took his cock in my mouth and worshipped it, the precum lubed him up so my tongue glided over his big beautiful cock. I took his cock in deep, I held it there then slowly back out, it came out covered in saliva.

I grabbed the lube and slopped it on his cock, he watched me as I got in position, his monstrous cock at my back door. He held my hips as I pushed out so I could take this into my hole, his cock slowly went in, he pushed upwards, his cock bottoming out.

I sat there my ass had never been so full ever, I held him down so he would not pump my hole just yet, he looked at me and shook his head.

"How can you do this Billy, I would be in the Emergency if I tried anything half its size, or anything for that matter, no one touches my ass ever."

"John, I stretched myself out before you got here, I was ready for you."

When I could finally relax enough to imagine riding this big rod of his then I slowly pulled up, then back down. It felt so good to have it deep inside of me, I felt empty when it was no longer inside of me.

I started slow but the movements quickened, I needed it harder, I needed him in me deeper, yeah okay it hurt a bit but the pleasure of pain had me in its grasp.

We switched positions so he could push it in me now, he was careful not to hurt me at first, then his cock pile drove inside of me, I screamed out as his cock slammed into my tender hole. The neighbors pounded on the wall, I laughed, only made John fuck me harder.

It was hard to be quiet with such a big cock inside of me, I shoved a pillow over my face to quiet myself down. John slammed his cock in me no longer taking it easy he needed this so badly, I was his first that could take it all the way in and not tell him to stop.

John slowed down he was close and wanted to keep this going, it felt so good for him to have his entire cock inside someone. He fucked me till I he could no longer hold back, his cock in hard then slowly back out. His breathing labored, his balls tucked in tight.

"Oh Fuck Billy, I'm Cumming!"

John pounded his cum inside of me, the feeling intense, my hole ached, my balls tucked in as his cock filled me up, I grabbed my cock and shot all over myself. John collapsed on top of me, covered in sweat and cum, his breathing deep, his body limp, worn out.

He rolled off of me and lay there, he did not move he did not open his eyes, his cock slowly deflating, cum still dripping out of the tip. I too lay there hole gaped wide open, I was dripping all over the bed cover. I had to catch my breath before I could get up to get a damp towel to clean him up.

I got a hand towel and wet it with warm water, John was still laid out worn out, when the damp towel hit his cock his eyes opened. His cock so sensitive right now, I gently wiped him off cleaning him up, he looked at me and smiled.

"Can I stay the night Billy?"

"Did you really think I was letting you go home?"

I shut off the lights and got him under the covers, he snuggled in on me, his head on my chest, that ripped body holding me down. I lay there my ass still gaped open, my body worn out and tired, I still wanted more from him.

He woke up at about three went in to pee then snuggled back in on me, half his body holding me in place, I held him to me as he and I drifted off to sleep. When I woke again he was laid out on his stomach, his bubble butt up and ready.

I spread the man's legs and got in between them, I spread his cheeks very carefully not to wake him. I slid my tongue in the tip making contact with his pucker, John inhaled like he had been stabbed in the back, I lubed up his ass with my spittle.

He pressed his ass upwards, I grabbed a pillow and shoved it under him so his ass was propped up, I went to town on his ass now. He moaned he groaned, he squealed like he was being tortured, he reached back and pulled my face in to his hole.

I tongue fucked the man he was squirming all over the bed, I grabbed his big cock and stroked it as I ate his wonderful ass. He spread his cheeks apart so I could get in deeper, I pressed my tongue to his anus.

His cock blasted the pillow, his hand pulled my face in deeper, he rolled us over so he was sitting on my face now. Once he shot his load he got off of me, he pressed his lips to mine, he lay on top of me, this man felt so heavy on top of me.

"Billy you are teaching me so many things that I never knew before, I may have to arrest you so you can't ever leave me."

I smiled at him, he was such a sweet man, he did not have to arrest me to keep me here.

"John I live only twenty miles from here, you can commute to my place or me to you. Besides I work from home so."

"You can't just leave now Billy, you and I have to stay in contact, you're the only man I can have regular sex with. You and I will have to date, I need a man like you in my life. I could fall for a man like you not just cause of the sex you are an amazing man."

"John you could fuck me again, I'm ready for another round."

"How about if I suck your cock first, then you and I can make love?"