All Comments on 'Pulled Over'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

Definitely do not spare the details! I want more with this cop! Loved the humor and the hot sex!

rmdexterrmdexterabout 1 year ago

Another great offering from 'sissy11'. Keep those stories coming, and they'll keep us cumming!

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

id love to be some ones sissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need to marry a sissy very soon…I’d give her everything….lawfully wedded….

cumlappercumlapperabout 1 year ago

Great story, had me hard in no time. You need to have the kid transfer to a college closer to his daddy and do some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot. Made me hard as steel. Only wish Speedy would have had his mouth and throat blown out by cop's big fat cock...maybe choked or almost drowned on his first big load. But maybe he'll get that in later parts of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story had me hard very quickly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. I'm one of the few people who can honestly say been there done that. Well, almost.

While fucking two young lovelies 50 years ago, in the back of my mom's station wagon, with the back open to let out the massive pot fumes, on a deserted dirt road - Flashlights. Two cops. Could have been arrested for pot.

Instead, the fucked my chicks and made me fuck myself with one of their Billy clubs while they filled my girls' asses with their hot cum.

The girls did not know but, I was no stranger to getting fucked and I came as I watched them just by fucking myself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

damn i would have been back on that road looking for him again. sound like a hot time to be had again and again and again. thanks for the great reading.

Badboy1616Badboy16163 months ago

Amazing Story! I’m sitting out by my pool in a pink thong hard as hell!! I wish someone would fuck me right now!! Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous