Pulled Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby, thaaaaat's it......"

The cop was still holding me, sensually even, kissing on my sweaty neck. It felt weird to be held by a man after I'd cum, but it's not like I could stop him.

"And what do you say to Daddy after he makes ya squirt?"

He can't be serious! After everything he did, he's really gonna make me say it?! I guess that's his right, though... As the man.....

"Th-thank you, Daddy... For making me your bitch..................."

My silence after spoke volumes and the cop was loving every second of my humbling.

"Alright now, let's get you in the car. Can't have you spillin' any seed cuz I ain't usin' lube for round 2. Nope, just my own recipe. Heh."

Too dazed to fight him, I allowed the cop to put me in his back seat after he slid his dick out. Thankfully, he was kind enough to take the cuffs off and I flopped onto my stomach in exhaustion. He shut the door behind me then turned the AC on at the front.

After entering through the other door, the cop lifted my head then placed it back down on his lap. He started rubbing my scalp, which was admittedly soothing after everything I'd been through.

"Shhhh, sweet boy, just relax."

I nuzzled up in his big lap and just let my instincts take over. The guy's other hand went down to my battered bum and I shuddered when he felt around.

"You're all bred up now, huh?" he asked, and I nodded shamefully. "Yeah you are, boy. Got Daddy's nut inside you. But that ain't the only load you're gettin', so start cleanin' my cock. I'm almost ready for round 2."

I started squirming away, afraid of another session, but there was nowhere to run. After admitting defeat for the hundredth time, I opened my mouth to the hefty, deflated dick in front of me.

"That's right, just put it in your mouth and suckle. Don't worry, son, Daddy's got ya."

For some reason I felt comforted by him now, even after the assault. Maybe it's because he's a cop and I associated him with protection, or maybe it's just cuz he was such a man... Regardless, I felt safe in the back of his car getting my scalp rubbed, slowly suckling his softened sword.

"Shhhh... That's it, baby, just like that. Tastes good, huh?"

I looked up at him and nodded because I really did think he tasted good. I liked the earthy smell of his hairy gooch and the flavor of his salty skin. It was totally different from eating out a girl but I really enjoyed it, maybe even more. With him I felt like I could be something maybe I've always wanted to be......

He put his finger on my hole and instead of shying away I spread for him. He noticed of course but didn't make fun of me, and instead just dipped into my used bum.

"Such a good boy. Obeyin' yer Daddy. You like doin' what you're told?"

"Mmmmhmmm..." I replied somewhat coquettishly, looking up at the handsome man as I sucked his dick.

My sweet treatment was returning it to life, and I can only imagine what playing with my pussy did to him. Oh GOD!! Did I just call it my pussy??? FUCK!!!

But that's really how it was beginning to feel.... With him, it's like I didn't have an asshole, but a pussy....... The way he caressed it, traced the lips, felt around and penetrated, everything reminded me of my own actions with chicks. But now I was the chick!

He took his dick out and rolled me on my back, telling me to keep my legs up so his seed wouldn't leak. In this position, lying back on his lap, looking up at his rugged face, the cop fingered me so gently. My legs were spread, feet up on the window as he sent two into my loosened slit. Spreading wider for him, I felt so feminine, yet I knew I was a man.

Whatever I was, I just wanted him back inside me. He clearly wanted the same because he turned me around then crouched on the seat.

"Put your legs up on my shoulders," he instructed, and the speed with which I complied was just more evidence of my true nature.

It couldn't have felt more natural to lay back and put my legs on his shoulders, possibly the most feminine act in the world. I was doing what billions of women across history have done, accepting a man between their legs, surrendering....

By the time all these revelations had hit, I was already folded in half. Soon his tip had found its way back inside my abused pucker.

"Aren't you glad Daddy came in you? Now your lil puss is all wet, just like a real girl."

Oof, that hurt. But to demonstrate his point, he pulled out and placed my hand on my hole. The way it felt, all moist and puffy, blown out, leaking cum.... He was right. It really did feel like a pussy.

"Now ask Daddy to make you cum again."

I was confused because I thought this round was just for him. I didn't even think I could get hard since I never went twice with my girlfriends. But to my surprise, when he grabbed my stick it was as erect as 10 minutes before! This bodily proof of my desires was a shock to my system and I seriously began rethinking my sexuality......

"Please, Daddy... Will you make me cum...?"

The sex this time was different. Much less brutal, far more sensual. For one thing, I had to look at the man who had deflowered me. Or maybe I should say got to.... because the more I allowed my "gay" side to come out, the more I realized how handsome he was!

He had an old school cop thing going on, like an 80s pornstar, with the stache and surrounding scruff to boot. His hair was black and after he took his shades off I got to see his sky blue eyes.

"You got a crush?" he teased while undoing more buttons to free his bushy chest.

I blushed, hoping he couldn't tell just how attractive I was now finding him. I think it was the strict contrast between us that really got me going. He was tan, rugged, thick, hairy and dark haired. Whereas I was blonde, pale, skinny and utterly hairless...

It's like God made us this way because he wanted us to look good while mating. If anyone was watching they'd see slender legs over a big man's shoulders and think it was just two heterosexuals going at it.

All these harsh truths were cutting me like a knife, but in a weird way they also served to turn me on. The more I thought about my innate skills as a bottom, the more I wanted to hone them. If this was how I was born I better start accepting it. And get good! So I gripped his back tighter and dug my ankles in.

"Hooo! My boy needs it!" he laughed as I continued to prove him right.

I bucked faster, working hard because each hip drive made me explode internally.

"Atta boy! Now let's give you what you need."

With a devilish smirk, he put two fingers on my stick. "Want Daddy to rub your clit?"

Fresh shame bubbled up at this new insult, but I just nodded and let it all wash over me.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk... Fuuhuuhuuckkkkkkk...." I sighed as he brought me to heaven.

The cop decided to just milk me this time so my orgasm was far less explosive. It dragged out for almost a minute and felt like none of my previous ones. The jizz didn't shoot, but rather drooled out with little spurts matching his humps. My expression was a mix of shock and awe as I came, both because of how incredible I felt, and how feminine....

This was a quintessential girl's orgasm, drawn out slowly from a penis. Not spastic, but a gentle journey guided by a man. I felt totally under the cop's control as he milked me, understanding he could make me cum even better than I could make myself.

"Keep your legs back, baby, I don't want you leakin'," he said after he'd pulled out his softening cock.

"Sorry...."

"That's okay. Just remember you need it all in you if you wanna get pregnant! Ha!"

This joke made me smile a bit and I felt all warm again. After some deep breaths, the cop slid the front seat forward so he had space to crouch by my head.

"Clean me off again, sweetie," he said while slipping his slimy rod in my mouth.

As I cleaned, he took one of my hands and placed it back on my hole.

"Play with yourself while you suck me. Feel those loads inside you."

I rubbed my middle finger around my wet lips and pressed in. As warm jizz poured out, I felt an unbelievable mixture of shame and lust. I loved how it felt, how well fucked I was, even if it meant I was a bitch now. I'd just have to accept my new status because this was definitely not the last time I'd be getting railed. Little did I know, it'd be sooner than I thought.

"Alright, boy," the cop started after he stepped out of the car. "My shift's just about over, but I ain't even close to through with you yet."

He lifted me out and I could feel his seed dripping down my tight ballsack then sticking to my cheeks as we walked to my car. I had to hold onto him since my legs were still wobbly.

"A-are you gonna give me my clothes....?" I asked meekly, knowing it was 100% his decision.

"Not yet, boy, not yet." My head dropped. "Aww, don't worry sweetie, Daddy'll make ya squirt again soon."

Shamefully, my face lit up to that prospect. The cop noticed and grabbed my chin, then dipped his head down for my first kiss with a guy. I didn't even try to stop him since at this point I wanted it too.

Kissing him was much different than a girl because he was in charge. Just like when we fucked, his hairy face dominated my smooth one and everything felt so right. All I had to do was lean back and accept his tongue.

"Whew!" he smiled, then ushered me into my car. "Now this is just a little safety measure....."

"Hey! What the fuck!"

"Heh, that's so you don't go off drivin' where you're not 'sposed to. You just follow me now then I'll take this right off."

The guy had handcuffed me to my steering wheel so I was forced to tail him. As I did, I thought about everything that had happened. Was I ready to go to the next location? Is this really what I wanted?

There wasn't much of a choice I guess, with him being a cop and all, but I also don't think that mattered. I found myself getting excited, especially when I dipped my hand down and felt around my battered hole. It was still leaking some of his splooge and I couldn't believe how much he'd shot. Much more than me, that's for sure. That made me shudder, thinking again about the differences between us, how well we mated.

By the time we'd exited and pulled up to a rundown motel, I was hard as hell again. We drove around back and he told me to wait while he got the keys. Sitting there naked in my car, I felt a rush of adrenaline that's still been hard to match. The cop certainly tried to that night though.

"Go on, boy," he said, opening my door and unlocking the cuffs.

"N-naked...?"

"Naked."

Terrified, I scrambled out of the car and tried to hide behind his wide back. He let me, savoring every second as he ambled to our room.

"Heh, gotchu a new bitch!" a ratty man said from a partially opened door.

"Yep, but that's none of yer business. So you best get your ass back inside before I bust the door down and see what I can find."

He slammed it in a panic and the cop laughed, "fuckin' tweaker."

When we finally got to the room, the cop let me in first which was oddly chivalrous. I dashed inside then waited servilely for my next instruction.

"Why don't you go hop in the shower, boy, you stink."

I couldn't wait to rinse away the debauchery and ran to get in. It was refreshing to wipe off all the sweat and grime, but I still felt dirty knowing his spunk was inside me...

I stayed in the shower for a while, afraid he was gonna turn me into a fag when I got out. Or maybe I was just afraid I'd like it... When I finally exited fifteen minutes later, I was met with something very peculiar.

"Oh god....." I whispered, a scarlet flush instantly covering my body.

Hanging on the doorknob was a lacy, white pair of panties, and it was all so obvious what he wanted me to do. I stepped forward and picked them up. They were so delicate, an airy little pair that would barely cover me. Just holding them increased my heart rate and I noticed my cock was tingling.

Knowing he'd force me to wear them, I shakily put my feet through the holes. The sensuous way the lace glided up my legs drew my dick even higher, and by the time the g-string settled between my peachy crack I was rock hard. And boy did it show!

"Hnnnnggggg...." I groaned huskily while modeling in the mirror.

I couldn't believe how hot I looked in them! Even better than some of my girlfriends! My long, skinny body was the perfect fit and it just felt so right. It seemed like the pair were even made for bitch boys since my small cock and balls fit into a front pouch.

I tried to picture the cop in them but it was just too ridiculous. First of all they wouldn't fit, but even if they did he wouldn't look right. It would be comical, yet on me they were sexual! There was no time left to ruminate over my manhood though, so I turned the knob and stumbled out to my new Daddy.

"Hey, sweetie pie. I see you like your new panties."

My erection was on full display as I walked towards him so there was no denying my insatiable lust. When I got up to him sitting on the side of the bed, I stood submissively, not knowing what else to do.

"Mmmmm... You look so pretty," he complimented, rubbing up and down my slim thighs.

Looking down, I noticed he'd showered too and later learned he'd used the owner's suite. Now the cop was all clean and looked extra handsome, with his gelled back hair and crisp police polo. My cock pulsated just looking at him and got even harder as he palmed it.

"We'll have to shave that little bush of yours later. Wouldn't want my boy havin' any hair now, would we?"

I shook my head shyly, too afraid to meet his eyes. He traced along my painfully hard shaft for a minute then requested I turn around.

"My, my, what a pretty peach you have. I wonder how it tastes."

He chomped down and made me giggle and gasp.

"And what's this in between your little cheeks, huh, baby? What do we have here?"

He pulled them apart and again I felt the deepest humiliation knowing he could see all of me. But my panties were blocking the view, so he tugged those aside too using the classic male maneuver.

"Mmmm.... What's this pretty pink thing? Is that your little vagina? Huh, baby? Is that my sweet boy's vagina?"

"Huuunnnhhhh....!"

I was on a new plane of embarrassment now, one I didn't know existed!

"Is that what it is, sweetie?"

"Y-yes...."

"What's that? I didn't hear you."

"Y-yes, Daddy.... That's my v-v-vagina..............."

My whole body seized with humiliation but through it all my cock was even harder than before. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by all of this! It was insane!!

After humbling me into total submission, the cop did my new favorite thing and brought his lips to my hole.

"You're just so sweet," he said, then lovingly made out with it.

He took his time, kissing it all over, blowing on it softly, really making me know it was his. I just accepted his treatment, all while bent over in my panties.

"Hold your cheeks," he told me, and pathetically I obeyed.

He started fingering me and stale jizz flowed out; the final gut punch to my shattered ego. I was wearing panties in a hotel room, spreading my ass cheeks so a man could eat his two loads out of my "vagina". I was a bitch now. Period.

"Go lie on the bed and pull your legs back."

As a bitch does, I obeyed my man and went into the female mating position. The panties covering my hole were the cherry on top, because I knew all too well how it felt for him to yank them aside before sliding in. I'd been there before, but not anymore. This is where I belonged.

"You take real well to this, you know that?"

His compliment came at the perfect time because a minute earlier it would've broken me. Now it just made me moan.

When he took his shirt off I moaned even more because damn, he really was ripped. His torso was tan, strong and hairy, everything mine wasn't. As he folded my slim body in half and moved my panties, it was bliss.

"You know I'm keepin' you here for at least another night," the cop let me know in the middle of his third mind blowing rut.

I'd loosened up pretty well and now he could go even harder. As expected, that only made it better.

"It's only Thursday and I know you don't got class til next week."

"Ummm... Uh....."

He gave me a stern but cocky look and I lowered my eyes to my conqueror.

"That's right. Now get back to squeezin'."

I stayed over that night and even the next because at that point I was hooked. This dude turned me on more than any girl I'd ever been with and I wanted to milk the experience, so to speak.

In preservation of what little manhood I have left, I'll spare you the details of the rest of our weekend. Just trust me when I say it was raunchy.

With a fresh load up my ass, panties under my shorts and a smile on my face, I made my way back north Saturday morning. The drive was long though and eventually my elation was replaced with confusion and anxiety. I remember wondering if I was a victim. If he'd done me wrong.

But in retrospect, I'll always be grateful to that dastardly cop for pulling me over and having his way. He's the man who brought out the real me, and I can't imagine life if he hadn't.

12