Pulling Favors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I never thought it could get like this," he hissed, "Like, It's become so sensitive and the whole entire thing feels like it's on fire and now I..."

"You've got so much meat in those loins now, and for the first time you've got someone willing to properly consume it all at once," she finished for him, "Must be quite the special feeling."

"Yes, it is," he gently tugged her hips down to snugly press her groin against his.

"It's only fair for me to appreciate the opportunity for what it is," she shuddered at being wholly filled once more, "I'd probably have to go into porn for another chance like this and even that might not measure up. It'd be a terrible waste to pass up such a go with such a colossal dick."

"I'd hate to lose out on this too. We've got a good thing going here."

"Then for our new arrangement, consider yourself the subject of my own study. From now on, I intend to find out just what a truly huge cock can really do."

"You really want to know?"

"Oh yes, you're not done with puberty yet. I look forward to tracking your future growth and any further developments that come along with it. How many more condoms and different toys will you manage to break? I look forward to keeping a very exact count and sharing my conclusions online."

"Don't think I won't be testing you too then," he gripped her firmly by the waist, "How much of this dick do you think that you will really be able to take? Think of how your innards feel being stuffed with all of this cock already. What will that do to you when thrusting all the way in and all the way out?"

Seriously considering his proposal sent shivers through her limbs and spine with vaginal undulations all over the dick in question.

"I hope you don't expect to always be on top," Mokuba tried to mask how good her trembling felt.

"Risk is the price of discovery," was her final answer, "Better to be fucked silly than spend my life regretting that I never tried it."

"You better mean that because, oh fuck, am I close to really cumming right inside you," he refocused on the pussy tenderizing his manhood right in front of him."

"Yes, that's where I intend to run my first test. Let's see if your cum can win out over what's supposed to be my safe day," she taunted right to his face, "You're the one with the money to pay for a kid anyway."

Even being faced with the very real prospect of sensory overload. Rebecca accelerated and broadened her thrusts to what she felt was just at the brink of her young body and mind being overwhelmed. She managed to get almost as high as three-quarters of his shaft in a single stroke. Her speed bumped up to a level comparable to what he would do with his own hand in masturbation. For varying reasons, they were each aware of the concept of edging and quickly realized from a rapid hardening and sudden thrashing from his member that her controlled pace up until now I'd only been setting up the final result to be more explosive. It was a technique Rebecca would be sure to mentally store away while Mokuba found himself going numb to any signals or sensations beyond his loins. His manhood had grown into so much more than ever before and every square inch of it was overcome by the dazzling sensations of her coiling pussy and his imminent eruption. His testicles were no exception, also churning for the incoming storm at a rate he was not remotely aware they could.

"No exceptions then, you had better not dream of slowing down now," he issued a warning that sounded more like a plea, "I'm about to cum. I'm gonna cum so fucking much! You had better handle it to the last drop!"

"Yes, I will no matter what, in the name of science," her thrusts became increasingly automatic as her mind wanted to give way to raging leviathan within.

"Fuck, you're so fucking sexy, Rebecca! Look at you taking all of that fucking cock and loving every fucking inch. Ah fuck, take my fucking cum too!"

With his neck shooting back and every muscle in his body tensing, Mokuba unleashed his seed in an ultimate burst reminiscent of a chemistry experiment gone horribly wrong or horribly right depending on one's perspective. The entire process of having his raw unfiltered spunk gushing inside her was new to her on its own, but she knew that it was also on another level compared to anything she would have had the chance to try before. The first shot alone was enough to surpass what she would have anticipated under ordinary circumstances but then the second, third, and fourth came out just as vibrantly allowing her to reach her own orgasm to go with the fifth, sixth, and seventh, each accompanied by an ample throb and twitch that felt just as wonderful. He made an admirable final effort with his eight before the ninth and tenth came out as lighter satisfied spurts. Even with her womanhood holding it as much as it could, by his fifth shot he had already filled her to where his essence leaked down onto the bench on which they were sitting, with the final waves of his orgasm rendering unsuitable for any further guests

"The human body is an undeniable marvel of nature," Rebecca concluded as she observed the results of their exchange on both ends.

"Damn, can't believe I really came that much," Mokuba glanced down to the puddle between them.

"And yet I'm confident I could get even more in the right circumstances," Rebecca boldly claimed.

"At the very least you'll have to wait for another day to try that," Mokuba suddenly got an uneasy feeling about just what it was he had now agreed to, "I think that our work here is finished for the time being."

"Was it worth it getting me that laptop?" Rebecca had come more perilously close to forgetting than she would have liked.

"Every penny," Mokuba let her off of his lap.

"And you'll be good to go the next time I need your "assistance"?" she double-checked.

"As long as you're always sure to return the favor."

"Good, I already have a few ideas brewing, but for now though, do you mind if I collect a little additional data?"

"How so?"

When she briefly left the sauna and returned with her smartphone, Mokuba easily figured out the rest. Even after two orgasms, this girl was too erotic for him to turn down in a mood like this. Mustering any remaining lust in him was enough to pop one last hell of a boner with her help. After getting the camera active and ready, and an amorous grin on her face, his dick found a new place to comfortably rest right against her cheek. With his erection towering well above her head as a frame of reference where traces of his earlier release still left all over them, she made sure to catch both of their faces in the frame for one incredibly masculine snapshot.

"What do you think?" she brought the picture up to him, "The first of many I hope."

"Of what?"

"A list of how many objects your cock is bigger than. My head should make a nice start."

"I hope you don't ever intend to give me a boner without a plan to deal with it," he brought her hand back to his thigh.

"Of course not, Mokuba, of course not," she now sat at his side in the sauna fully in the nude with him, "You'll find a close friendship with me to be rife with benefits."

-To be continued-

A/N: You might have recognized the names used here from a certain other media franchise. It's not a fanfiction, just a tribute to something that once influenced my writing.