Pulling Favors Ch. 03

Story Info
Mokuba models for an art project with Rebecca and her friend.
7.6k words
4.54
2.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BEWD4133
BEWD4133
54 Followers

"This looks to be the place..." Mokuba glanced at the address index card he'd been carrying.

Outside on an overcast afternoon, in front of him now stood door number seven on the fifteenth building that the piece of paper he was holding told him was the apartment currently belonging to Rebecca and the roommate she was splitting the rent with. Indeed, knocking on the door brought him face to face again with the co-ed he had grown quite close to over the past few months.

"Mokuba!" Rebecca welcomed him in the doorway, "I'm so thrilled that you could make it!"

"Well.. " he rubbed the back of his shaggy head, "It was hard to turn down such a... unique proposal..."

"Who is it, Becky?" a voice Mokuba did not recognize called out from further inside.

"It's the boy who's going to model for our art project!" the blonde girl called back.

"Wonderful! Let me come and see!"

Footsteps could be heard approaching as the pair finalized their intentions with one another.

"So you really intend to draw everything about me, right?" the male leaned in, "I mean, as a fully nude model?"

"Absolutely everything," Rebecca confirmed as the mysterious third person came into view.

Approaching the two came a surprisingly tall brunette close to Mokuba in height. A cheerful aura emanated from the woman as the boy looked her over to receive quite the surprise as he took in her full figure.

"This is my good friend, Alexis," she introduced her new companion, "My roommate and resident Art Major."

"Hellooooo," her guest cheerfully waggled her fingers.

"Yes..." the boy gulped, uneasily "I certainly tell that she is... a very fine friend indeed."

Many of Alexis' core physical features were similar or identical to Rebecca's. She had brown hair just beyond Rebecca's in length. Her eyes matched its color quite well. Their heights were roughly the same too. However, what was not remotely comparable was everything between the neck and thighs. The breasts on Alexis were not close to Rebecca's in size or anything resembling average for that matter. Simply, they were utterly enormous. So gargantuan that Mokuba could see the threads straining to contain them on her blue button-down top that simply had to be custom-made to handle how top-heavy she was. Rebecca was a plenty fine woman on her own, but she had now introduced him to a bonafide bombshell and the boy needed a second to compose himself to maintain the level of respect proper for the occasion.

"Relax," Rebecca seemed to read his thoughts, "She's used to the attention."

"Is that so?" he glanced back over.

"I didn't ask for these boobs, but once you've got 'em, the stares are inevitable. You either learn to embrace them or spend life in hiding," the roommate responded with a shake of her head, "Just try not to drool."

"I'll keep that in mind," Mokuba stepped in from the cold, "So this is where you two live, huh?"

"Yup," Rebecca adjusted her glasses, "I know it's not as fancy as your place, but we've worked hard on giving it our own sense of personality.

"I can see that..." he wandered into the living room with the two women following steadily behind.

In the main area, he found a cream colored loveseat positioned against the wall with a pair of chairs and sketch boards set up in front of it. A more discerning eye would also have noticed the various arrangements and preparations that had been set up to allow near total control of the surrounding lighting. The shock of the unexpected meeting had momentarily dislodged his purpose for coming from his mind, but Rebecca remained focused and nudged him in the direction of a room where he could change into what he had brought into his bag.

"Are you ready?" she proposed.

"More or less," the male replied.

"Take your time as you feel you need it," she ushered him on his way.

He briefly went off to get changed with Alexis moving in closer to Rebecca's ear once the door had closed behind her.

"Is this really the guy you picked?" the college girl whispered, "The school would surely allow us to get a professional model at their expense."

"None like him," Rebecca kept her roommate in suspense, "Trust me on this and let me handle the payment as well."

This side conversation allotted Mokuba the time he needed to re-emerge from the bathroom with a white robe tied around him. Strolling back over to the two women, he waited for his next move to be laid out for him.

"So we're supposed to be taking some pictures, aren't we?"

"For a class project, yes," Rebecca confirmed, " Just disrobe when you feel comfortable, get on the sofa, and we'll proceed from there."

"I'm surprised you were actually taking a course for this stuff."

"It seemed like a fun way to burn an elective and give us a class together."

"There's more to it than you think," Alexis interjected, "What you have is the easy part. The true assignment is for us to get the sketches looking their very best."

"Well. I'll be giving you a lot to work with, so be sure to capture all of the finer details, " Mokuba smirked.

"Are you ready to get started then?" Rebecca asked.

"Plenty. Just advise your friend there to stand back," he prepared to undo.

Alexis could clearly sense the building tension between her two companions but had not been remotely clued in as to the reason why. Rebecca eyed both him and her intently as Mokuba undid the knot holding his confinements together and cast them aside to bare his hanging manhood in its unobstructed glory. Still over half a foot long even at rest, the initial reaction it got from Alexis was everything her two contemporaries would have expected. Instead of his dick though, Rebecca's eyes immediately went to her friend's face which did not disappoint with its reaction. Her eyes gaped and jaw dropped as he stood proudly.

"Rebecca..." the art student exhaled, "This is... Wow, I mean, we can't draw him..."

"Huh? Why not?" she blinked.

"Well, the thing is..." she continued, "It's like... super huge... the professor will think that penis is being blatantly faked..."

This was the line that got a healthy laugh from her two project partners. After years of drawing looks from every boy she passed, Alexis had never thought the day would come when she was the one left blushing by a man's assets.

Don't worry about that," Rebecca grinned, "I'm ready to prove its legitimacy as necessary."

"Hey, I don't think it's going to be you that has to prove anything," he quipped.

"Come on, Alexis," she excitedly clenched her fists, "When do you think you'll ever run into a willing physical subject like this again? You owe it to yourself as an artist to take this one up with me."

"I guess it is nice..." her face turned redder even while trying to regain her composure. Mokuba did not help her with this by rocking his hips so his several inches of flaccid meat would continue to sway for her eyes to follow.

"You two can continue talking about my dick if you like, but I'm making myself comfortable on this couch," he hopped over onto the seat, "Just let me know when you're good to go."

"We're ready now," Rebecca stated confidently, "Right, Lexi?"

"Yeah, sure, alright!" the blonde steeled her nerves and made her way over to her proper position as did he.

"Any requests?" the well-equipped boy offered.

"Whatever pose you feel comfortable holding for several minutes," Rebecca readied her artistic tools, "We'll make it work regardless of your choice."

"Very well," he sat himself up.

Since becoming acquainted with Rebecca, flaunting his body's unique features was nothing new to Mokuba, but having two girls taking the time to sketch him brought about a totally fresh sense of empowerment and he contemplated the position that would make for the most suitable expression of it. After a bit of shuffling around, he settled on a simple, relaxed pose with his arms and legs spread out comfortably with nothing to hide. Alexis still could not fully suppress her blush but got to work sketching regardless. Mokuba saw the opportunity for mischief here but declined out of genuine respect for her artistic intent. Despite being flustered, it did not take her that much longer to finish than her more focused roommate did.

"Alright, that's a very nice start," Rebecca made the finishing touches on her first work.

"Yeah, I think so too," Alexis joined her, having finally grown comfortable with the situation.

"Can I get a look," the boy stretched and got up.

Walking over, he found Rebecca's art skills to be a bit beyond what he would have anticipated out of an otherwise stereotypical bookworm. However, Alexis was the more fully committed artist out of the two and it showed through a near masterful use of shading and detail in her sketch when she got a look at it.

"Wow, I can see you'll be going places with your skills, Alexis," he praised her work.

"Yup," Rebecca concurred, "Just about the top of the class."

"I just tried to live up to the specimen that I was presented with," she fawned with flushed cheeks."

"Is that so?" he cocked an eyebrow, "Got any requests for round two then?"

"Oh, yeah, if you're up for it," she perked up, "How about something with you laying on your side?"

"Ooh, sounds fun," her classmate chimed in.

"As you wish," Mokuba consented and returned to the couch.

Resting his head on his arm, the second sketch took a tad bit longer than the first one with Mokuba taking a more ambitious position. He subtly placed his hand in close proximity to his penis to create a better sense of scale regarding its sheer size and his audience silently took notice as they worked with their charcoal tools. This time it was Alexis who finished first with a friendly question.

"How does it feel being up there as our model?" she inquired, "Is it awkward? Fun? What?"

"It's... satisfying," he remarked with some brief thought.

"How so?"

"Just that my body is visually intriguing enough to actually be deemed worth the time and energy to draw over the typical low effort dick pic," the Japanese student stated earnestly, "It tells me there's a bit more to the usual stares I get."

"Absolutely," Rebecca placed the final strokes on her second piece.

"Oh, I already know why it is that you stare," he shot back.

"And it's why you'll be getting paid back for this later," she rebutted with a prompt reminder.

"So then..." Alexis interrupted, "Is it my turn then?"

"Your turn?" Mokuba wondered.

"Yeah, if you want," Rebecca swiftly replied.

"Her turn for what?" the lone male repeated.

"As the next art subject," she explained, "She's using you as her main subject, but I was planning to use her."

"And the drawings you just did?"

"For fun. Nothing more," the college girl grinned.

"I was hesitant on it but she was very insistent," Alexis recalled, "I'm glad I listened. Helped me boost my own confidence as well. Thank you."

"Trust me, you have no reason not to be," Rebecca reassured her, "Just go get yourself ready."

"Ready? Like naked?" Mokuba did a double take.

"Duh, obviously," his friend rolled her eyes.

"But then... is it alright if I stay?" he pointed to himself confusedly.

"If you want to," Alexis proclaimed boldly as she stood.

In a move that seemed to come out of nowhere, the art student stretched her arms out and back in a way that forced one of the already heavily-stressed buttons on her top to pop open against the force of her more-than-ample chest. Leaving Mokuba gaping in a similar manner to how she had been earlier, Alexia strutted off to change in the same restroom he had done so in before. A silence hung over the two remaining friends as they awaited her return.

"Did... I just see what I think I did?" Mokuba rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, she's certainly something," the scholar conceded, "Like a female version of you."

"J-Just... how big are they?..."

"32K and still growing!" An approaching voice announced.

"Kuh-K?!" he stuttered

"Like I said," Rebecca repeated, "A female version of you..."

Mokuba turned to find his counterpart standing up to him in her own robe very much as he had done before. In the same way, she also opened up her garment for her own observers to lay eyes upon the substantial degree of skin and flesh she had been keeping tightly wrapped underneath.

"Oh wow..." the boy needed a pause to catch his breath.

"You truly are a marvel of nature in your own right, Lexi," even Rebecca could not conceal her admiration.

Her skin was virtually flawless with an overall figure that was healthy in its size and shape, but not where any trace of fat could be spotted out of place. All of it paled in comparison to her burgeoning bosom that readily stole the show and almost their speaking ability. Her breasts were of a size that even artificially enhanced porn stars would struggle to match and a shape that showed great dedication to prevent future sagging. A rosy, pink nipple in the center of each complimented them perfectly with their own size to paint the perfect portrait of femininity. The blood in Mokuba's body spiraled in a frenzy with his brain and penis fighting over an increasingly limited supply, causing his lips to quiver and his dick to gently twitch.

"Don't mind me," the busty brunette remarked passive-aggressively, "Words are unnecessary, I'm just here for the art."

"Right... art..." Mokuba turned away to gather himself, slowly planting himself in the open artist's seat by Rebecca."

"Alright Lexi," the blonde continued undeterred, "Strike a pose and let me know when you're ready."

"No need to wait," Alexis popped onto the couch, "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

More daring than ever before, the fresh model hoisted her arms above and behind her head. Not a hint of shame was to be found within the manner in which she bore her bountiful breasts for her fellow students. Rebecca couldn't help being somewhat envious but it dwarfed in comparison to her appreciation for truly natural beauty and her sense of obligation to capture it to the fullest. Mokuba's eyes soaked in as much of the mesmerizing view as they could while her own gaze settled on observing his penis still naturally wriggling in his lap, still the sight to behold even in the most casually light. The current sketch artist also made note of Mokuba's member as she worked for a slightly different reason, up until the drawing was completed.

"Alright you can put your arms down," Rebecca gave her approval, "It's all done. They are wonderfully round indeed."

"Lemme see," Mokuba leaned in to compare the aforementioned shapes

"And as for you, Mokuba, not gonna lie but you've impressed me today, Mokuba," the artist set down her pencil.

,"I have?" he blinked.

"You went the whole session without popping boner," she clarified, "That shows a lot of respect for the artistic process. I really appreciate that from you."

"Huh,? Oh, it wasn't my intention or anything," the boy rubbed the back of his head, "You two just impressed me so much that I wasn't quite thinking of this as sexy time or anything. You're both honestly talented and beautiful."

"Thank you so much for saying so, Mokuba," Alexis smiled back at him.

"To be honest, I was kind of banking on you ending up with a hard-on though," the blonde girl confessed, "It would be a convenient excuse to get your payment done before you leave."

"Oh, Becky," the brunette brought a hand to her lips, "You mean to say you've done that kind of stuff with him already?"

"Yeah, a few times actually."

"Does... does it fit?"

"With enough effort? Yes."

"And how does it feel?

"Indescribable. Especially since he knows how to use it," she grinned.

"Oh my..." Alexis leered towards Mokuba, "Certainly sounds like something I wouldn't mind getting the chance to try..."

"You gonna try to steal him from me?"

"Is he yours?"

"Not quite, just a mutually beneficial friendship of sorts."

"Um, hello, I'm right here," the boy objected to the casual gossip, "Don't talk about me like an object just to pass around."

"Sorry, sorry," Rebecca playfully apologized, "We're just looking for a way to make things even with you for today. That's all."

"Yeah, you do still owe me..." he pondered to himself.

"If there's anything you want, just ask," the two agreed with a faint hunger in their voices.

"Want I want is..." Mokuba began after some contemplation, "is one more sketch but for me personally to keep this time."

"Oh?" Rebecca's voice picked up.

"It'll be a piece of me and Alexis together," he pointed towards the other female, "Come stand with me this time..."

"Alright," she rose in agreement.

With his guidance, the two newly-acquainted freshmen posed face-to-face in front of the sofa with Rebecca stationed at their side. Alexis was unsure what to do at first but Mokuba nudged her into folding her arms across her chest where they would direct support and emphasize her huge breasts from below.

"Yeah, just like that," the Asian student gave his approval, "Show off their weight and volume a bit."

"Okay, as you wish sir," the artist chuckled along.

Once her position was settled, Mokuba brought his own hands back down to his hips, similar to his pose when he first revealed his true nature to her. Just as he did with her, it was a stance that placed an extra emphasis on his most gargantuan asset and its disproportion when placed against his otherwise average build. Alexis kept her eyes forward as a professional would, but as Rebecca settled into her early sketching, she soon noticed her partner's eyes affixed firmly on her chest.

"Can't get enough of them, huh?" she boasted, "Can't blame you for wanting a picture to keep."

"They're quite the sight to behold," he nodded slightly, "I feel like I've found something of a kindred spirit in you. Those can't be comfortable to keep under wraps."

"The price tags on bras are the most difficult aspect. I guess you have your own issues with underwear."

"Yeah, it'd be quite the hassle if I were still wearing them now."

"Why's that?"

Without a word from him, Alexis felt the answer very rapidly pressing against and rising up her belly. Without breaking their stance otherwise, Mokuba's manhood crawled up her adjacent abdomen with the most tremendous of erections. It wasn't just its size that awed her but the heat and pulse she could feel from it against her skin. She was surprised enough when it managed to reach her navel but it still kept on going, even widening considerably against her torso as well. From her own experiences, Alexis wondered how easily he could have managed to break through the fly of his pants this way as Rebecca waited for the almost beastly transformation to finish before she proceeded, wagging a finger at the girl to remind her that she couldn't move until she was done.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," the brunette struggled to remain still, I thought he was just a shower. How the fuck does it still get that much bigger?..."

"Because I really do appreciate a set of tits this nice."

"Shit, just how big is it?"

"Not exactly sure, I'm still growing too."

"It really does look larger than even I remember. I've got measuring tape in the drawer," Rebecca was too eager to mention.

"Care to size me up?"

The answer was a resounding yes as Rebecca was glad to put her sketch on hold and get the instruments needed to scientifically capture the magnificence of Mokuba's manhood. With them still standing in place, the measurements couldn't be the most thorough but even a rough look at the measuring tape more than got the point across.

"God damn..." Rebecca still needed to double-check the results, "No question you're closer to ten inches than nine at this point."

"Ten?!" Alexis wanted to scream.

"Girth is just about a solid seven now too," she pondered the results before concluding, "God, to think that I could randomly pick two average guys and still not have their cocks add up to yours."

BEWD4133
BEWD4133
54 Followers