Pulling Favors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're swelling... you're pulsing..." Rebecca murmured, "You're about to cum, aren't you?"

"Yes..." replied softly but surely, "I'm gonna cum. I'm about to cum so fucking hard..."

"Yes, cum for me! Shoot all of it into my pussy!"

Rocking her hips with all of her remaining fortitude, Rebecca took Mokuba's cock in its overwhelming entirety with every motion until at least his head snapped back and the first gush of his essence could be felt launching full force into her womanhood. He came like a torrential typhoon, erupting his creamy sperm in wave upon wave upon wave with enough fury to fill up not just the girl above him but the one below as well. Rebecca catapulted into a rapturous orgasm feeling the penis she so thoroughly adored pounding against her walls and blanketing her innards with his seed. Alexis took care to lick and clean up the excess juices pouring out from between them, respectfully permitting it to thoroughly mark her throat and stomach as it went down with a flavor she vowed to not soon forget. This intimate exchange of their very selves persisted for over a full minute until the raging storm of his ejaculation tapered off with Mokuba's satiated member plopping free from his remarkably pleased mate.

"Now that..." Even Alexis needed to catch her breath, "was a true work of art..."

"I'm glad you approve of my performance..." Mokuba huffed for oxygen, "But I can't think that highly of it until I get feedback from my woman up here..."

"It was a masterpiece..." Rebecca heaved for air to keep her mind lucid. "Like nothing ever before or since..."

The boy politely permitted his partner to peacefully recollect her composure atop his lap as he mulled over the experience and took his own time to recover alongside his colleagues. Ultimately, the girl unseated herself from him just as he remembered just what it was that they had gathered there to do on that day, looking around at the canvases that remained spread out across the room.

"I hope the actual art you two made didn't get messed up in all that fuss," he noted.

"Don't worry. Everything is fine," the art major reassured him, "Both the pieces for professional and more... personal use."

"That was certainly something interesting we made here," he finally took the time to observe the drawings they had made more closely, "but just where is the line between art and porn?"

"A famous man once said that he couldn't define it but knew it when he saw it," Rebecca added as she rejoined the other two.

The three main pictures left for the trip to reflect on were the first few of Mokuba alone, one with Mokuba and Alexis standing together, and one of him and Rebecca joined in deep sexual intercourse. After a few minutes, the artists responsible packed them each away with equal care and attention paid to their storage as they soon regained awareness of their still messy and nude state.

"I can't pretend that I'm up for the task of handling it now, but one of these days I will be back for my own proper ride with that beast," Alexis pointed to Mokuba's hanging member while picking her previously discarded top back up.

"Well, fortunately, you've got those pictures saved in case you might forget what you'd be up against," the boy put his arms back into the sleeves of his robe as Rebecca also redressed herself.

Mokuba prepared to cover himself up only to notice the hint of disappointment on the faces of the two women as he once again concealed his proud loins from view once more. He briefly hesitated before deciding he wasn't ready to bid them farewell just yet.

"On second thought..." he relented, "I suppose I could at least... hang around for lunch."

"I bought some of your favorites just in case," the blonde stepped away into the kitchen, returning with a small bowl of watermelon, "Have some fruit to start."

"I think I will, thanks Becky," he took a slice as she giddily looked on.

"After all," Rebecca stated deviously with a glance towards Alexis, "It's nature's Viagra..."

"Indeed it is," he smirked with eyes drawing towards the fresh tent gradually extending from his groin once more.

"I think I see a fresh snack getting ready for me as well," the blonde student snickered, "Care to split this one with me, Lexi?"

"You know..." Alexis licked her lips, "I just might take you up on that..."

-End chapter-