Pulling Favors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you had that in your pussy? Seriously?"

"Balls deep," it was now her turn to brag, "When I'm done with this sketch I can only hope to try it again."

"Take your time!" Mokuba showed patience even with his member starting to secret pre-cum onto Alexis'.

As the minutes wore on with Rebecca honing her drawing to perfection. Alexis found not just the mass of his dick as something to be amazed by but his restraint and endurance too. He stood unwavering even with an erection that she could only assume had to be somewhat painful at the very least. Even so, it remained at consistent hardness all through the sketching process with nothing but the continued sight of her boobs as fuel to maintain his arousal. She continued to hold strong herself but couldn't deny the oozing moisture spreading across her loins. All at once she finally understood how so many men, including this one, must feel being in her presence and she questioned whether her self-control would be as good as theirs.

"And done!" Rebecca hurried to spin her canvas around after twenty minutes or so.

Finally free, Alexis felt ready to fall over before taking a look at her roommate's finished product. An anxious lump formed in her throat as she took in all the extra details she couldn't fully decipher on Mokuba's cock before, as well as taking in just how massive her breasts truly looked as she held them up between them. The black-haired boy, however, was quick to give out after dropping his long-held facade and observing the artwork from a spot on the sofa.

"What can I say?" the brunette shrugged, "You've really improved Becky."

"All thanks to you," she gently set her board off to the side, ready to shift her attention back to Mokuba the first second could, "How are you holding up over there?

"I'm fine," he sighed as the two girls joined him around the couch, "Just on the brink of giving myself blue balls. I didn't completely intend on getting a boner, but I knew I had to hold it once I did."

"You truly are the ideal art subject," Rebecca giddily clapped her hands together with Alexis looking to be in agreement.

"Thanks," the boy exhaled, "You made it fun for me, really."

"But it can't be fun to be stuck like that," Lexis eyed his still towering erection, "It'll only get worse over time, right?"

"Yeah, but that's on me. I already cashed in my payment for today."

"Oh Mokuba, you can't seriously believe that," the blonde shook her head.

"Even if that's true, I'm still in his debt," the nude coed declared, "This was my project too. Rebecca can't assume all the responsibility."

"I suppose not," she agreed calmly, mentally preparing herself for the obvious next step.

Without even waiting for his further consent, Lexi sat herself down by Mokuba's side and took both of his hands into hers. Almost immediately, they were pulled and placed on her tits to unexpectedly and thoroughly shatter his guard. She made sure to jostle them a bit to get him comfortably fondling her of his own volition.

"That's it, dig your fingers in there," she led him on, "Handle them however you see fit."

"So big and soft..." he panted, "I've never felt anything like this."

"Likewise, I love having them squeezed but never found a man who seemed worth it. Becky's learned how to give them a proper rubdown though."

"It's true," her roommate admitted, "Massaging those mammaries is an offer that's hard to turn down regardless of gender."

"They're practically devouring my hands," Mokuba grew increasingly focused with Rebecca starting to undo her own top.

Alexis began to shiver in his grasp as he gradually interpreted each motion he made with his hands and the response it elicited from her. His fingers soon found their way to testing out the feel of rolling her hardened nipples between them. A firm pinch was enough to make her voice lightly ring out from her squirming lips. The only thing that stopped him from tackling her entirely was the realization of just how badly his manhood was straining from the river of blood pooling into it. Finally, he released her chest to guide her attention to something more urgent.

"So Alexis..." he guided her grip downwards with Rebecca also approaching, "Do you think you think you're really up to handling this favor with me."

The artist wanted to faint the moment her fingers were drawn into contact with his mammoth shaft. She anticipated it to feel comparable to a water bottle but it immediately proved to be much longer and fatter. The quaking throb pounded so hard the vibrations shot at the way past her forearm. Even with her fingers barely able to grasp it, her mere touch was enough to bring the Japanese student some visible relief as he eased himself against the backrest. As Alexis grappled with this stunning first impression, Rebecca stripped down to her underwear and placed her hand on his dick from the opposite side since it offered more than enough room to spare.

"How is it, Lexi?" Rebecca pried, "Your first feel of a real dick?"

"Breathtaking..." she spoke softly, "I never imagined one could be so... impressive. It's immensely fulfilling just to touch..."

"Of course, merely touching won't be of any long-term help to the poor guy," the scholar lectured while gradually beginning to stroke him, "That's a developed skill that it's truly been my greatest pleasure as a woman to learn with such a monstrous cock."

"Oh please, the pleasure's been all mine," Mokuba grunted, "You two are so sexy in your own ways and it comes together great. Your softness and Rebecca's skillfulness all get me turned on so much."

"Then I guess I'll have to put my softness to full use to keep up," the buxom brunette temporarily let him go.

Maneuvering herself around his thigh., Alexis found herself kneeling between his spread legs as she never before imagined she ever would. Rebecca felt a twinge of disappointment as she was pressured to retreat by what she sensed was coming but was also deeply curious to see it actually happen. Mokuba's penis seemed to dart straight up as the shadow of her voluminous breasts consumed his pelvis. All parties watched in stunned silence as the cavernous valley descended around his shaft.

"Oh God, oh God..." the male stammered, "This can't be real. You're actually doing it..."

"That should be my line," Alexis retorted with a grin, "I'd been told guys would like getting their dick between my boobs like but to think I'd do it with one actually packing enough heat to measure up.

Moans leaped out of Mokuba's throat one after the other as the art major settled into position for her titfuck. Their pliable flesh engulfed his shaft comfortably but still left his furiously red, bulbous head sticking out strong to show how much it reveled in the attention. Rebecca regretted being relegated to the momentary third wheel but couldn't complain about getting to watch such naturally blessed statistical outliers fully mashed together.

"Fuuuuuck, those tits are ridiculously good," Mokuba groaned again as she gripped him like a vice, "K-cups are something else..."

"K-cups that are already feeling too tight in their bras," she noted, "Probably gonna get myself remeasured soon."

"Damn, even my underwear problems aren't that dire..." he joked

"Which is why it helps so much to squeeze out the stress like this," the art student clamped down, true to her words.

The heat from Mokuba's massive manhood searing itself into her cleavage proved to be just what the doctor ordered in regards to the sorts of aches and pains to which Alexis alludes. She pressed him even more tightly into her chest to directly bask in his warmth, feeling the frantic pulsing of his penis alongside her own racing heart. His scent assaulted her nostrils point-blank from where his seeping glans poked out just below. She had no faith that her jaw was ready for such a beast, but her tongue was more than willing to find out if he tasted as good as he smelled. Meanwhile, Rebecca had subconsciously started to finger herself to the incredible show put on by their shared foreplay.

"How's this?" she asked with a few flicks of her tongue on the tip of his dick.

"Shit, I'm really going to explode if you keep going at it like that," the boy shuddered.

"Then go right ahead. Having to clean up a bit won't kill me," Alexis let out a sexy giggle.

"Mmmm, it'll be so much more than a bit," Rebecca warned while rubbing herself more intensely than before.

As the initial waves of anxiety dispersed, Alexis began to demonstrate that her differences with Rebecca were more than just physical. While the smaller girl was more energetic and explorative with her ministrations towards Mokuba, her friend opted for a more subdued yet intimate approach. She slowed from her initial pace to one where she could ensure that he really gained a sense of just how soft her chest was as her cleavage continued to envelop him. His incredible penis was just as satisfying to have pressing into her flesh, being both intimidating and adorable in how it responded to her treatment alongside its owner.

"Ooooh, you certainly like that," the busty brunette whispered, still occasionally prodding his tip with her tongue.

"Ah... Yeah, I do..." Mokuba answered weakly, "Oh, that feels insanely good."

"Just this once, you can cum when and how you like."

"I think I'll take you up on that..."

Grunting and groaning with every stroke, Mokuba undid his internal restraints one by one as the woman on her knees before him eagerly pumped along with every throb she felt emanate from his shaft. It poked up at her every higher as his hips began to rock steadily at her pace. His still leaking pre-cum was smeared all across her cleavage for optimal lubrication as the arrival of his true load became plainly imminent to all parties involved.

"Ooh, it's coming..." Rebecca anxiously observed, "I mean, he's cumming."

"Oh fuck!" the male gasped, "I'm really gonna..."

"Go on, do it!" Alexis exclaimed as she pressed down with all of her remaining might.

Letting out a ringing howl, Mokuba's vibrant voice filled their ears as the sight of his semen leaping forth from this quaking penis titillated their watching eyes. Alexis staunchly continued to pump his shaft, wholly accepting his essence regardless of where it landed on her. His range of fire spread out to include her chest, face, and even the top of her head with his greatest spurts. A dozen shots of spunk launched out of his member before it began to taper off, leaving its proud owner barely holding himself upright and gasping for air.

"Ah!... Holy shit..." he spoke between heavy breaths, "I don't think I've ever felt anything quite like that."

"I'm glad you approve," Alexis sampled some of his release on her fingers, "Though there is something you can do for me now in return"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Model for one more art piece," she proposed with a mischievous smile, "This time one for my... personal tastes."

"Oh, sounds interesting."

"He can still get it up again, right Becky?" the aspiring artist turned to her friend.

"I've never seen him fail to make it through round three," Rebecca confirmed.

"A second time is all that I require."

"Oooh?" Mokuba reset himself into a comfortable position in his seat.

"Becky, go sit in his lap," Alexis instructed further, "And take off your underwear. They'll get in the way.

"Can do," the blonde was more than happy to oblige.

As requested and with him opening his legs to allow her the space, Rebecca stepped up to the young man and planted her backside atop his groin and relaxed back into his chest. Though still nude and coated in his essence. Alexis carefully prepped her drawing tools as she grinned upon observing just how oversized Mokuba's package looked now resting just underneath his partner's pussy.

"Now, go on and get yourself hard for us Mokuba," the artist readied her pencil, "As hard as you possibly can."

"Care to help me out here, Rebecca?" he spoke sweetly into her ear

"Oh my" Rebecca felt additional heat rising in her cheeks as his hands came around to grab her.

Without needing to lift a finger herself, Rebecca giggled and shivered as his arms made their way all around her frame from her chest to her thighs. The shampoo she had used that morning seemed exceptionally appealing to Mokuba as he nuzzled his nose in her hair to sample the scent. What she had to watch just prior from Alexis had her feeling just a tad inadequate physically so it flattered her more than it ever had before to see and feel his burly member swell and rise in between her spread thighs.

"Oh wow..." her womanhood started to drip, "I can't believe you still find me so exciting.

"I love the way you feel pushed up against me," he purred.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Alexis," the student looked over to her friend as he grew back to full-mast with impressive resiliency.

"Almost," she held a finger to her chin, "Now, let's see you take him all the way like you claimed that you can..."

"Mmmmm," Rebecca felt her pussy tingle at the suggestion, "Think you're up for it, Mokuba?"

"Oh am I ever..." the male growled with his on her hips and his member now stiff enough to point straight into the air.

As Rebecca used her fingers to better spread her vaginal opening, Mokuba lifted her waist to where her moist pussy now hovered over his also drooling glans. Alexis looked on intently and awestruck as the girl pressed the head against her entrance and pried her canal open to fully accommodate his girthy erection. She could see the impression it made inside the college blonde poking out through its outline on her belly. With Rebecca's fluids lubricating his length and her canal hungrily stretching apart to devour Mokuba's hefty meat, the girl slid down his shaft until her vaginal lips were kissing against his scrotum as she had boasted about.

"Holy shit, Becky!" Alexis gasped, "Just how far up into you is that boy?"

Rebecca responded with a fulfilled smile and a hand proudly placed atop her torso. It was right at the borderline of where her belly ended and her chest started. As impossible as it seemed to the observing artist, the shape of his manhood twitching inside her verified her claims.

"Yes, just like that. That's the pose I want! Don't move!" she hurried to snap a picture and begin sketching.

"Don't move... Easy for her to say..." Mokuba grumbled, "You alright up there?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Rebecca held her position, "Just very... full..."

"I noticed," he melted into the sensation of her inner heat searing his dick, "Fuck, your pussy is something else, Rebecca."

"That's pleasant to hear from the guy plunged ten inches into it," she let out a sigh, "Shit, you're throbbing like crazy, Mokuba. It's still getting harder."

"I guess I do kinda like the attention," he glanced over to Alexis still furiously sketching away, "Might as well enjoy myself."

As the artist continued her work, Mokuba momentarily shut his eyes to focus all of his senses on processing what he was feeling through his cock. Even with minimal movement, he could still make out her flesh squirming around him as if utterly unable to comprehend his true size and shape within her. It was such a delightful sensation that he could keep his dick from giddily twitching around inside of the girl who sat atop him. This additional stimulus caused Rebecca to begin lightly trembling herself as their patience with the process began to wear thin.

"Are you nearly done, Alexis?" Mokuba spoke up, "This isn't nearly as easy to hold as it looks!"

"Almost, almost, just hang in there..." she pleaded, "It's coming out so good, just a bit more..."

In truth, it was almost as hard on Alexis as it was for her models. Her hand yearned to begin touching her own genitals as she continued bringing pencil to paper so fast that she thought it might catch fire. Mokuba and Rebecca created the very image of lust and fertility, and she was equal parts aroused and inspired by it. Especially so since his musky odor still filled her nostrils from before. As quickly as she ever had before in her life, Alexis saw her sketch to completion before rushing to get back closer to her companions.

"There. I'm done for now. I can always tweak it later, but you can finally start moving now," the brunette hurriedly pulled up her chair to where the two still remained joined.

"Okay, let's fucking go!" Rebecca almost screamed with joy at the news.

Being flashed a quick first look at what Alexis had drawn proved to be quite the rewarding feeling that they never anticipated. Neither Mokuba nor Rebecca had ever seen a woman more finely impaled on a man even in porn. Furthermore, it provided a sense of inspiration to see their mating through to the end here. Alexis seemed to concur based on how frantically she began fingering herself while staring at Mokuba's titanic erection burrow ever deeper into Rebecca who didn't even need to say another word before getting moving again.

His head snapped all the way back as he finally got to experience Rebecca's pussy rolling up and down his penis again, only even more glorious with how sensitive the time spent waiting had left him. He remembered just who it was he had to thank for that and looked at her quite sternly.

"Okay Alexis, it's time to do your part," he stated.

"Yes?" she offered her attention even while continuing to masturbate.

"My balls, come over here and give them some service," the male pointed at his bloated testicles.

"Oh wow," Alexis approached for a closer inspection, "They're ridiculously large too. Practically the size of golf balls. Quite full as well it would seem."

"Fondle them, suck them, whatever you feel appropriate to help give Rebecca the big load you can tell she wants so bad."

Steeling her resolve, Alexis immediately moved to fulfill his request to the best of her ability for the benefit of both of her friends With her tongue and fingers, she offered Mokuba's testicles the most tender, loving care she could offer. She could feel them squirming at her touch, churning up heap after heap of assuredly rich semen as Rebecca's pussy spread apart ever wider to acclimate the surge of power in his shaft that this caused. Nonetheless, her gyrating hips continued to bounce their way up and down his burgeoning shaft undeterred.

The gasps and groans emanating from both of their lips inched closer and closer to perfect unison with each thrust that Rebecca made. So too could they sense their racing heartbeats synchronizing through the violent throbbing of Mokuba's member pressed against her core. Even Alexis could make out each lunge of his monstrous manhood into her cervix through its bulging outline distinctly imprinted onto her abdomen from within. The spectator couldn't fathom how her frame could handle such a forceful intrusion but Rebecca's face and hands clutching onto her belly as his penis raged about inside showed clearly that the college girl savored every inch and second of it.

""Fuuuuuck... you're so fucking huge Mokuba..." the blonde student panted, "How do you keep on getting bigger?..."

"Because you're too fucking hot when you're stuffing all that cock in your pussy!" Mokuba exclaimed in reprisal.

"Are you going to cum even more than before too?...

"Yeah, a whole lot. Oh... I'm getting close already..."

"Yes... Do it... I want it... all of it..."

True to her words, Rebecca's inner canal began to undulate around Mokuba's erect length. Her vaginal walls massaged his shaft and pulled him in tightly to ensure his release could have but one lone destination. Alexis dutifully lapped up the mixture of fluids seeping from where the two were conjoined that served as but a prelude to a much greater deluge. The stirring in Mokuba's scrotum was almost impossible to contain with how his fertile balls stirred with their total virility. Each gave the other every last bit that they could handle as they raced to the brink of a calamitous climax.