All Comments on 'Pulling Him Closer'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

5 stars, because I'm not allowed to give it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always a good reading experience when one of your postings shows up on Literotica. Thanks. 5*

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 1 year ago

Stretching things a bit, but an excellent story

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

This is an excellent ending to the first story. 5 stars, and thank you!

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it. But then, all you’re stories are fantastic. I think this one is better than Pulling A Trigger. This one is definitely worthy of 5 stars.

Ironman52Ironman52over 1 year ago

Nice, redo, I love the Cameos, too

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Great all over again

Thanks for writing

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Reading this was like Deja Vu, but I still loved it. Wasn't hard to follow and went smoothly. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WillDevo everytime I read one of your stories I realize how much I miss reading your stories. You are one of the few writers whose oeuvres I re-read. Todd172 is another one. You tell stories well and the world in general is much better for it. Thank you for your efforts and obviously, 5 *

WillDevoWillDevoover 1 year agoAuthor

To those taking time to read comments here's one for you: If you feel like you've read this "new" story before, it's probably because you have. It's not new. It was originally published back in June of 2022. Somehow, though, when we submitted a revision / update to it, the site moderator(s) deleted it and then rejected the edit. So, it had to be resubmitted. Every comment / rating was lost, and explains why it's marked as NEW.

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerover 1 year ago

To my way of thinking prequels shouldn't need you to read the 'set-up'.

JS from AA ;)

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

I don’t often re-read stories here, but I’m glad to see this one again. I always enjoy your work. The characters are likable and well developed, the writing is clean, easily readable, and well-edited, the settings are researchable and I’m able to visualize them. The details are well-researched. Most of all, it’s just a sweet story!

Thank you once again for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerover 1 year ago

I've been a fan for a long time. But, deciding an LCP seems like it would be difficult. And I always put PPE on before loading the weapon.

Thanks ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a big fan, yadda yadda. And I look forward to reading anything you post here. That said, I found Rick’s reaction to RJ’s mom’s bomb a bit off. It somehow seemed out of character and off-putting. It may well have been only me, so it’s probably not worth trying to be more specific. Overall, I enjoyed the story and the characters. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're prolog directed to read this prequel as well as the related story of the Carlson's. Wow!!. I could not put the tablet down until I completed all 5 episodes. Two completely amazing love stories. BRAVO.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

You two are awesome. Thanks for this one! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. (11/28/23): Before anyone writes a scathing commen...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories