Pulling the Strings Pt. 00

Story Info
Jacob turns his and his childhood friend's family slave.
833 words
3.4
15k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aakr5144
aakr5144
10 Followers

DISCLAIMER:- THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FANTASY AND FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FANTASIZING. THE WRITER DOES NOT PROMOTE SUCH BEHAVIOUR.

THIS STORY CONTAINS LOTS OF INCEST AND BLACKMAIL, EVEN BDSM AT SOME POINT.

CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED.

THIS PART JUST DESCRIBES THE CHARACTERS TO BE INTRODUCED SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO DETAILS YOU CAN SKIP TO NEXT PART.

*****

Kevin is the father of two daughters and a son. He is a 42 years retired man.

Rebecca is Kevin's wife. She is 38 and blonde.

Amy is the Kevin's daughter. She is 21 and has black hair.

Jacob (nicknamed Jake) is Kevin's son. He is 18.

Synthia is Kevin's daughter. She is also 18 and a redhead.

Asuna is Jacob's childhood friend. She is 18 and blonde.

Oliver is Asuna's older brother. He is 20.

Elizabeth is Ausna and Oliver's mother. She is 41 and has black hair.

Azra and Tammy are maids in Kevin's house. They are 37 and 28 respectively.

Tommy is Azra's son. He is 19.

Oliver is Asuna's older brother. He is 20.

Elizabeth is Ausna and Oliver's mother. She is 41 and have black hair.

Azra and Tammy are maids in Kevin's house. They are 37 and 28 respectively.

Tommy is Azra's son. He is 19.

All the characters maintained themselves.

Kevin:- He was a land broker till his son made a fortune by selling a software to a multinational company. He then decided to retire. Now in his free time he plays golf and poker. His first wife Mary died 14 years ago. He then remarried to Rebecca. Before his wife died he was cheating on her with Rebecca. He often fantasised about his daughter Amy. After her sudden passing, he finally married her. He has brown eyes and a penis 6.7 inches long.

Rebecca:- She was a women who lived for the thrill. As soon as she heard about about Kevin's wife, she offered her support and a mother to the orphaned children. When all was said and done, she started cheating on his husband with Jackson (their neighbour), Dave (a married man) and Aiden (the local doctor). She has deep black eyes and 40D breast.

Amy:- She is Mary's daughter and a very shy girl with a 36C breast and blue eyes. She just completed college but his brother persuaded her to stay at home as surplus money was flowing in, but the reason she agreed was because she cannot refuse Jacob. She secretly fantasised about him.

Jacob:- He is Mary's son. He is a freelancer. He never went to college. His fascination for computers made him onehis of the top freelancers in the field of cyber security. He has an IQ of 170 and is very observant. He soon observed that his stepmother was cheating on his father. He also knew about his father's affair before his mother died, but couldn't say anything because of her health. He knew about both her sisters' fantasy. Jacob wanted to taste all the pussy around him. His fantasy was to have all the women around him under his control. He has piercing blue eyes and a penis 7.8 inches long. The Story will be narrated by him.

Synthia:- She is Rebecca's daughter and a brat. She leaves no stone unturned to make Jacob's life miserable. This was the result of her being compared to him. But there was a deeper reason. She knew about Kevin's situation. She didn't like to share his dad and soon after the marriage she could see that his dad preferred his perfect son and daughter over her. She has black eyes and 34C breast.

Asuna:- She is Jacob's childhood friend and always fancied him. After her father's passing, her mother didn't marry again and works as a computer engineer. Her mother often came to Jacob for help if she was stuck and she would often bring her daughter and son. She found Jacob funny and cute. She had black eyes and 38C breast.

Oliver:- He was Asuna's brother and fantasised about Rebecca. He was good friend with Jacob and Jacob promised him during Jacob's 18th birthday the he would make his fantasy come true. But Jacob in turn took a promise from him that he would everything he asked. At that time he thought what could a genius want him do but agreed none the less. He has black eyes and a penis 7 inches long.

Azra has 40D breast.

Tammy has 34C breast

Elizabeth has 36D breast.

Tommy has a penis 7.5 inches long.

Ever since his 18th birthday Jacob demanded blowjobs from Elizabeth and Azra while working.

He was planning a plot to blackmail his step-mother to mold her to his fantasy when he heard his parents arguing. The argument itself wasn't what angered him. What angered him was his mother saying how she always remained faithful to his father and something inside him snapped. Thus he set of to build a house full of slaves.

aakr5144
aakr5144
10 Followers