Pullout Couch for Three

Story Info
Triplets have to share a mattress for the weekend.
4.4k words
4.48
33.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the living room of a house stuffed to the brim and threatening to boil over, three young people stood around a fold-out couch.

"You have to be kidding me," said Ross.

Tessa shrugged. "This is what's left. All the real beds and soft carpet spots are claimed. We have this or kitchen/bathroom tile."

Louis rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Is it too late to trade families? I want one with less people. Or more room."

Tessa dropped the folded comforter onto the folded-out mattress. It didn't even bounce. "Too bad for you. We only have the one family and for once everyone is available to come to Grandpa's for Christmas. For the weekend, we make do."

The boys groaned but didn't argue. Tessa was the oldest of the triplets, even if it was by seven minutes. Overtime they had been broken into accepting her authority.

The boys stripped off their shirts and kicked off their pants while Tessa made the bed for the three of them. Then she grabbed her top by the hem and pulled it over her head. Louis averted his eyes, but Ross didn't mind seeing how the meager moonlight trickling in through a cellar window reflected off her milky white stomach.

Louis did lodge a complaint when he noticed their sister reach around to the clasp of her bra. "Wow! You can't take that off."

Snap. She let the garment drop onto the floor. "Why not? They aren't meant to be slept in."

"But you're naked!"

"We used to take baths together, you know."

"When we were nine, half a lifetime ago. You didn't have those back then."

Tessa put her hands on her hips, inches above her floss-thin panty waist. She leaned forward, letting her boobs hang and sway. "You're an adult now, Lou. You can't be scared of tits forever."

"Fuck you!"

"Uh, guys?" said Ross. He was reluctant to get involved. Partly because he hated conflict. Partly because he'd rather not draw attention to his crotch right now. He hoped it was dark enough no one could see. "Can't we just go to bed for now?"

The other siblings huffed, but let the matter drop.

There was something of a silent debate about sleeping positions on the undersized mattress. Neither Tessa nor Louis were crazy about being in direct contact with each other after their row, but ultimately both of the boys would rather not have to curl up with the other if it could be in any way avoided. So without a word exchanged, somehow Tessa found herself shoved into the middle of the mattress.

While the bed could have comfortably suited two, it was in no way meant for three. Lying on their backs or stomachs with some space in between was not a possibility for the trio. In getting comfortable, Tessa eventually found herself on her side and her brothers organized around her.

Perhaps in an effort at spite, Tessa turned to face the irritated Lou. He looked from her breasts to her face, searching for some expression indicating this was a targeted jab. But Tessa left her eyes closed, her face a porcelain mask. No less annoyed, Louis rolled his back to her. Without missing a beat, his sister cuddled in. Her breasts poke softly into his back. He shivered, despite the shared body heat and warm comforter.

At Tessa's back, Ross found himself in a predicament. He still didn't have enough room to lay on his back. He had to be on his side. But should he be on his side with centimeters separating his body and his sister's? That felt awkward, somehow. And she was cuddling Louis. Maybe that would feel more natural.

The girl didn't register much surprise as she felt Ross curl up to her from behind. They had never spooned before, but they had always gotten along and under the circumstances it hardly felt inappropriate. She actually felt quite nice at the center of this sibling sandwich. Even if Louis was one of the breads, her brothers were soft and warm and she was being cradled between their bodies. Almost like being in the womb again.

Ross adjusted himself, pushing himself in tighter with the girl who had sprung from the same womb and seed eighteen years before. It wasn't a calculated action. She felt nice. Her skin was soft and exposed. The only strip of fabric on her were those little purple panties. He couldn't feel them through his boxers, but as he moved his hand onto her hip for some purpose of which he wasn't aware the boy received tactile affirmation that the panties were still in place. He had never gone entirely soft after seeing his sister's breasts, but as he pushed tighter in his cock went more rigid. He couldn't be sure he had ever been this hard in his life.

Tessa hadn't been sleeping, but she had drifted into a light doze. A distant corner of her mind registered the pleasurable sensations of a hand on her thigh and soft friction against her back. She purred without any thought. As her mind slowly drifted back to the realm of awareness, she found that she had known this stimulation was coming from Ross. Her first thought was vindication. Louis could pretend he wasn't aroused by her body, but at least someone was behaving honestly.

Louis at that point wasn't in any state to be denying anything. In her light slumber, Tessa had wrapped an arm round his chest, pulling herself to him. He could feel the points of her nipples lightly biting into his flesh. Her breath was hot on his upper back. Her neck length hair tickled his skin. His breath was fast and short. And he was terribly hard.

Ross's hand was tight on his sister's left hip. He had realized just what he was doing, but there was no hope now. In small circles he rubbed his cock into his sister's ass. In a last ditch effort of self-control, he briefly forced himself to stop and slow his breathing. Immediately, he could hear the short gasps of Tessa. He'd needed to know, needed to be sure she was awake.

"Tess?" he managed. He couldn't think of a full sentence for the question.

She pushed back against him. "Yeah. Keep going."

He did.

Louis's eyes flicked back. He wouldn't turn and look. He wouldn't move. But he'd heard them. He felt disgusted.

Betrayed.

...Left out.

Was he to be the only one in this bed not included in this revolting, depraved act? Would Tessa really take Ross and leave him?

Even as he thought it, her hand on his chest began to work its way down. Her fingers scamped over his waistband and his ferocious bulge. Almost delicately, she squeezed. Brother and sister hissed as one. "You feel that?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Like it?"

A short pause. A nod.

She released his bulge.

And then pried up his waistband, reaching inside.

Ross could have cum. In his boxers, against his sister. It would have been the most exciting orgasm of his young life. But something made him hold back. FOMO, maybe. If he came now, by the time he could cum again would the magic be gone? Would whatever mad, harlot spell had possessed his usually controlled sister be dissipated never to return? He knew he was damned. If not by God then by his family when they found what a disgusting pervert he was. If this was as good as it would get, he needed to milk for all that he could.

Tessa mumbled something over her shoulder.

"What?"

She turned, and for the first time Ross saw a hungry gleam in the eyes of his big sister. "Pull my undies down, lame brain. You can't get to my pussy like this."

His jaw dropped, but he didn't waste any more time.

Tessa felt the hot, throbbing dick of her little brother in her hand. She always thought about Louis as her little brother. Mainly cause it made him mad. She loved provoking a reaction, getting a rise. He thought he was such a clever boy, but she could play him like a fiddle never had it been more true than now.

Slowly she stroked. "Your cock isn't so bad, really. I think you might be average. Or at least close. Not like that guy from Bible camp last year. He was a monster! And not quite like Ross. Oooh, he's doing a good job back there."

"Fuck- fuck you- Bitch," Louis managed between gasps.

"Aww, don't take it so hard. I'm paying you a compliment. Let's make a deal: If you are a good boy tonight and do exactly what I say and don't cum to fast, maybe I will talk one of my girlfriends into giving you a pity fuck before graduation. That way you won't have to go to college a virgin.

"I mean, odds are I will owe her a favor. I'll probably need to eat her out or have Ross fuck to make sure she gets an orgasm after. But hey, don't worry. This is what sisters do for little brothers."

"Not your little brother- mmm- you whore."

Tessa laughed.

It wasn't easy to do from his lying position, but Ross managed to wiggle his sister's undies down below her ass cheeks. He probed with his finger between her legs. He had never touched a woman intimately before, but he had already been able to feel her wetness through his boxers. Her sex was not hard to find. He ground a finger between her lips and heard a sharp intake of breath. A feel of satisfaction swept over him that had little to do with his own penis.

Softly and smoothly he fingered his big sister. She wiggled her hips back at him, grinding against his hand. This continued for seconds on seconds, Ross working this gradual magic and irritating his excitement.

He brought his lips to her ear. "So, what am I supposed to do? Do you want me... in there?"

"I want you to read me a bedtime story. Yes, lover boy, I would like your cock in me please. Is that clear enough?"

He exhaled a long, shaky breath. "Crystal."

Her thumb and forefinger were wrapped around Louis's cock, keeping him stimulated but refusing to make him cum. "You've been such a good boy so far. Whatever you do, don't get soft on me. And don't cum until it's time to- uhhn- oh!"

Louis felt himself be roughly shoved from behind. Tessa briefly lost of his cock before firmly resecuring her grip. A little too firmly. Something came between Louis's back and his sister's left breast, cutting off the sacred contact between her nipple and his flesh. It was a hand. Ross's hand.

As Tessa's exclamations continued, Louis found he had to brace himself against the wall to keep from being shoved into it. He realized what was happening.

Ross was taking her. Ross was taking their sister from behind, and Louis was along for the ride.

He'd never imagined it would be like this. Ross had talked to other boys about their first times. About the awkwardness, the exposure. How the girls acted insecure or confused about how to proceed. About how sometimes it would end before it began. But this was none of that. His sister was wet and hot and smooth and ready and his cock was a machine that knew no resistance and battered down the doors to something better than alcohol better than any drug he'd ever heard of better than anything he'd been promised about college or heaven because in reality St. Peter's gate had been between his sister's legs the whole time and she was heaven and perfection and bliss. Hallelujah, forever and ever. Amen.

Tessa was not a virgin. That ship had sailed. The first few times had been unsatisfying. Stories that she could tell her friends to impress, could confide in her mom and her diary, but nothing worth reminiscing on. There had been a boy at Bible camp, and he'd been fun. But it hadn't been like this.

She didn't know what the secret ingredient was. In truth, Ross was about average with the guys she'd been with before and he had no knowledge of technique. Maybe it was the position. Or the fact she had two boys. Or the brain-exploding taboo of the situation. Or the fact that, despite the taboo, she still somehow felt nothing but safe cradled between her two womb mates. Whatever it was, Ross was only a few thrusts in when an orgasm raked her entire body. Her eyes rolled. Her teeth clenched. Her toes curled. And he was slowing at all. She knew it wouldn't be the last time.

Ross had pulled himself in close. Closer than close. Somehow the three siblings seemed to only occupy only half of the too small mattress. When he pulled out, his dickhead didn't clear the lips of his sister's vagina. He couldn't bear to be outside of her. He pushed his face to her ear. "Thank you. I don't know what else to say. This is incredible. I love you, sis. Still. Always. No matter what. Does this feel right to you too? Mom and Dad made us like this on the same night. He came in her, making us. I could do that now, anytime. I could fill you up, and it would be just like them almost nineteen years ago."

Tess moaned. He kneaded her breast. "You'd like that, huh? Do you want to feel me do that to you?"

His sister brought her left hand around and used it to firmly slap Ross on the ass twice. Her palm was wet with what could only be their brother's precum. On another night, he'd have been revolted. But this was a very specific night.

Her signal could mean two things. Either it could mean "stop, don't" or it could mean "yes, do it." Evidently she couldn't or wouldn't talk, so it was up to him to interpret.

So he did.

Two more strong thrusts and he pushed his cock as deep into Tessa as it would go. She opened her mouth and found herself biting into Louis's shoulder to muffle a scream. The boy hissed in pain, all the while still erect.

Ross pushed his face into her golden hair and inhaled deeply. He could feel his cock loosing its hot silver missile beyond all his sister's defenses. His dick was wilting, but she was so warm. He didn't want to be anywhere but in her. He chuckled and tried to hold off the post-nut clarity for even a moment longer.

"I love you," he said, "That was beautiful Tessa."

She would have agreed if she'd had words to speak. She had cum on his dick three times, she was pretty sure, but ironically not at his climactic moment. She had hoped to. The feeling of semen in his sacred walls was a new one, and a pleasant one. She didn't want to dwell too deeply on any imminent consequences. At the moment, all the triplett leader could think was that she had been so close to a fourth and maybe ultimate orgasm. That was all she would need to make this night complete. It was too bad Ross's cock clearly wasn't up to the job anymore.

"Love you too," she said in a husky voice. "That was a beautiful job. Maybe, in a few minutes, we could go again?"

Ross's widened. He was going to answer, but another voice cut in.

"Again? Again? But, big sister dearest, we can't go again if we haven't gone once."

Louis rolled over to face his sister. His face was flushed. His cock was hard. His eyes were wild. A bruise had formed on his forearm where he had braced against the wall.

Tessa collected herself enough to give a haughty smirk. "You want a turn? I'm sorry, I thought you were so revolted by my body-"

A fingertip rolled over her clit and she stopped in her tracks. She felt sore, sensitive, and at the same time hungry. She groaned with a mix of the three.

"I tried to give you privacy to preserve your decency, and you refused. I treated you with respect, not disgust. But if you are just going to give your body away, big sister."

Louis got up from the bed. Suddenly he towered over both his siblings. This extra dimension of motion awoke something in Tess and Ross's brains they had both willed to slumped, and suddenly both felt reality crashing in on them. But before either could react to it, Louis was in action.

"Move."

The word was aimed at Ross. By the time the boy was able to comply, Louis had grabbed their sister by the shoulders and spun her around so that her head lolled backwards over the edge. The fitted sheet had been knocked loose early in their frenzy and the mattress below was wetted with the elder sister's fluid.

Louis stepped up to his sister's head with a smirk. Crouching, he aimed his dickhead at her face. "If I'm so average this should be no challenge at all. Come on, Tess. Use that mouth for something nice."

Tessa had never given a blowjob before, but this was hardly a proper BJ. From what she'd heard, usually the girl was at least facing upright for them. But Louis didn't seem to expect much from her at all. After a few experimental thrusts to make sure he was where wanted to be, her brother grabbed her tits and began fucking her mouth with gusto.

Tessa felt several intense sensations at once.

Pain. Her neck was craned back too far and not meant to be slammed at this angle. Louis was careful not to actually endanger her. He was fucking her mouth, not her throat. His dickhead rubbed against her tongue and didn't enter her totally. But still, her body knew it wasn't intended to contort this way.

Taste. She had never tasted semen or even precum before. It was salty, musky. On a level she was revolted. Not that it was from her brother, but from Louis. At the same time, she didn't hate the flavor.

Thrill. She was being used. Like never before. Her body was entirely in the hands of someone she routinely tormented and could hardly trust. Something about that brought a new wetness to her crotch and a shake to her knees.

She found herself helplessly thrusting her hips into the air. Ross stepped forward to intervene in some way.

Louis growled. "No! You've done enough. It's my turn. It's my quality family time."

He pulled out and Tessa sat up. She took deep breaths of air and massaged her neck. She looked up at her brother. Fear, hunger, and anticipation mingled in her eyes.

Louis rubbed the bridge of his nose. Shook his head. "Thought so. I thought you'd like that. You're fucking sick Tessa. You mess with people, you domineer. You push me too far cause you hope I'll push back. I always thought you were trying to make me lash so I'd get in trouble. But is this what you wanted? To be fucked senseless when I can't handle your bullshit anymore?"

She panted. "What? You want a therapist to come and break this down for you? Stop being a pussy, Louis. I thought we were past this."

"Sure. Let's handle this the healthy way then."

Louis pushed her shoulders back down onto the mattress, eliciting a short shriek of surprise. Without any hesitation or fanfare he crawled over her body, hovering just over her.

She looked in his pale green eyes. "What are you doing?"

"What's it look like? Getting ready to fuck you. But unlike one brother, I'm going to watch."

He sank his cock into her with a deliberateness that undercut the hard edge of his words. He could feel Ross's seed on her lips and walls, but chose to ignore it. This was a very specific night, and certain taboos had to be overlooked should the magic be maintained.

Tessa shivered as she felt him edge into her. With one errant finger he found her clit and began massaging it. She groaned.

"Maybe I don't have a harlot's experience, but I've done my research," he said, "I want to see you melt, Tessa. Let's see who's the leader here."

Ross kept his distance. He was hard again, but this wasn't his arena. He had always avoided the domination games between the two, happy in his role as the subservient triplet. He wouldn't break that role to interfere now.

Tessa moaned and bucked against her brother. "You think making me cum will conquer me? You're giving me what I want. It doesn't make you the boss of me."

But even as she said the words, Louis saw how his sister closed her eyes tight and desperately pointed her face anywhere but at his. "Maybe not. But I'm going to see the moment it happens. I want you to melt Tessa and it will be my cock that does it."

He lowered his head so that the air from his words tickled her neck. "Is this your perverted secret? You've wanted to fuck me all this time. Admit it. You were cruel because you couldn't have me, and now you don't know what to do."

"That's fucking nuts. You think I planned-" she paused for a deep breath of air "-this?"

He plunged deep into her, drawing out another groan. "I know you didn't hesitate at all to jump in bed with us. Or show off your body. That you made our poor little brother cum in you to fulfill your fucked incestuous desires. And because you couldn't keep it in your pants, I'm about to cum in you too. You'll be just like Mommy nineteen years ago. Full of your brothers' babies, because you just couldn't help yourself."

12