Pullout Couch for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her breast into his mouth and flicked at his nipple with his tongue. She bucked and cooed.

Tessa blinked, trying to rouse herself from Louis's spell. He was right, on some level. If he saw her cum-face, that would be a victory for him. Maybe because it meant something to her, or maybe because he had decided it meant something to her and she didn't have the will to disagree. Could she imagine moving forward like that? When the spell was broken and they were just brother and sister at odds, could she look him in the face knowing he had that over her?

She needed a strategy. And making him stop was no strategy at all. She couldn't say the words. She wanted him in her. She wanted to feel the spray of another's brother's seed.

Tessa opened her eyes and looked around. Like twin magnets, they were drawn to Ross and his cock. The member was still wet from her juices, and once again hard.

With an extended finger, she beckoned her brother to come closer.

Despite a brief uncertainty, soon he was crawling across the bed towards her.

Louis looked up from his sister's tits and grimaced at the interloper. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Hey," Tessa said before Ross could be cowed, "You have my pussy and boobs, and you already took my mouth. Now I can do whatever I want with it."

Louis made a face, but instead of arguing he simply plunged into his sister with a renewed ferocity.

The blonde leaned back and to the side, letting her head rest in Ross's lap. She flicked her gaze up at him. "Okay baby. Just relax and enjoy."

Closing her eyes, she wrapped her lips around him.

The taste of his precum was really no different that Louis's. She was pleasantly surprised to discover her own favor. The lingering nectar of her pussy was sweet and warm on his shaft. It mixed nicely with the salty semen. She nestled his cock with her tongue, playing with him, coaxing him, and above all giving her face something other to do than perform for Louis's pleasure.

His plan foiled for now, Louis retreated into the sheer bliss of his body joined with Tessa's. He did love her, was the thing. As surely as Ross did. She was his sister, and he enjoyed her company (sometimes) and generally wanted good things for her. But the intensity between them had always been something special. Something extra just for them, that Ross could never have even if on paper he was closer to Tessa. Even as Louis wanted to get one over on his beloved sister, as he reached the pinnacle of his bliss he couldn't deny the warmth and even gratitude he felt to the girl. And once he started feeling mushy, he knew there wasn't much time left.

"Tess? I'm almost... Huh. Listen, I hope you're sure. That you really want this in you, I mean. Soon, there won't be a... whole lotta... choice."

Tessa took a big long lick of Ross's cockhead as she parted her lips to speak. "Hit me with your best shot."

Louis nodded, and fired away.

As the semen shot into her, Tessa's whole body stiffened and she gave into her final, mind numbing orgasm of the night. Sensing her efforts had faltered, Ross's thrust gave a few thrusts into his sister's mouth and contributed one last burst of seed, though far smaller than his first.

The two boys extracted themselves and looked down at their big sister. At some point in the festivities her panties had come entirely are. Where they had wound up in the tangle of sheets, sweet, and other fluids was anyone's guess. Her hair was a mess in a way that could be accomplished by frantic and mindless rutting. Her shaved pussy was drenched with her own lubrication along with the shared contributions of her two little brothers. Louis's had left teeth imprints on her right breasts and at some point Ross had made a hickey on the right side of her neck.

Tessa collected herself. She lay face up at the center of the bed, hands behind her head, one ankle crossed casually over the other knee in a way that didn't hide anything. "Now, I told you sharing a bed was no big deal. I hope you both learned important lessons about being comfortable with our bodies and about family togetherness. Ross, good dick work. Louis, congratulations overcoming your fear of boobs. I just have one question for the both of you."

She gestured down at her body, the sheets, and the mattress.

"How are we explaining any of this to Mom, Dad, and Grampa tomorrow?"

12