Pullout Games with Fertile Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to get started on his pre-dawn jog when she sauntered over from out of the shadows. She clearly knew his schedule. And she was dressed to the nines, wearing the shortest black miniskirt he had ever seen her in, and a tight, dark purple top. Her chest was completely covered, but it was so tight, that even in the early morning light, he could clearly make out her cleavage and nipples through the top.

Gary admired her long and fit legs, which were largely left exposed by her miniskirt. As she drew closer he could see she wasn't wearing anything on her legs--it was just bare, exposed skin.

"Do you want to see my tulip?"

Gary froze. Then he locked eyes with her and nodded silently.

They quickly retreated to his house. And, once the door was shut behind them, he eagerly peeled her clothes off, revealing her tight teen body. Her top was the first to go--she lifted her arms up above her head, and he grabbed the base of her shirt and lifted it up over her head and off her arms in one swift motion.

Erin's plump tits were even more amazing than he had remembered from their last interaction. Her soft, pearly skin was punctuated with a few small, dark moles, and her pink nipples stood out as little points at the ends of her tits.

Once he was done feasting his eyes on her bare chest, he pulled the zipper on her skirt down part way, and then yanked her skirt down, exposing the fact that her underwear matched her bra... in that it was completely absent.

As Erin stepped out of the miniskirt that lay around her feet, Gary could see that her "tulip" sported a recently trimmed bush. The short, soft, curly, dark brown hairs didn't quite hide the lovely shape of her slightly asymmetrical labia, or the deep cleft between them. Her light pink interior folds were just visible within the cleft, and she was already wet enough that Gary could see the moisture glistening in the early morning sunlight.

When he was done admiring the view of Erin's fully naked body, Gary stepped forward and then walked behind her. He brushed the hair away from her ear so he could whisper to her. "Your tulip is beautiful, but you know I can't only see it. May I return your favor?"

As soon as Erin nodded, Gary reached under her arms and around her body with both of his arms, placing his hands on her hips. His left hand slowly slid up and across her body to her right breast, which he grabbed and caressed firmly, but gently. Then Erin felt his right hand move down, and lightly brush across the tuft of hair over her pubic bone. It sent tingles up and down her spine, and an immediate increase in the warmth and moisture building between her legs.

After tracing a few large circles lightly over her outer folds, Gary shifted his hand so that he could get a finger between her inner folds while pressing the heel of hand firmly against the flesh over her pubic bone. He could feel the slick lubrication leaking from deeper within, and took the opportunity to spread it around. Then he nestled his finger deep within her folds, so that it extended along the length of her cleft, with his fingertip resting at the entrance to her vagina, and the base of his finger rested against her sensitive clit.

Once his finger was in position, and adequately lubricated, Gary began to slide it slowly up and down. He slid it up to swirl lightly around her love button, and then back down to explore around her opening.

Gary could tell that Erin's breathing had changed, and her legs appeared to be a little shaky for standing. So he pulled her in close for a stabilizing embrace. He could feel his erection pressed against her lovely ass, and savored the contact.

Gary licked his lips and nibble/kissed playfully along her jawbone to her chin, and then gave her a quick, but soft kiss on the lips. She parted her lips and their tongues danced together for a moment. "Ah yes," Gary thought, "kissing is part of foreplay, even when starting on third base..."

This reminded him: Erin had brought Gary to orgasm a few days before using her mouth, and now it was his turn.

"I want to taste you now." whispered Gary, after breaking the long kiss.

He had plenty of experience using his mouth on several women over the years, and was eager to show of his skills to his surely less experienced neighbor. She may have surprised him with her own oral skills, but he was confident that none of her college friends (male or female) could eat her out like he was about to.

He turned Erin around, knelt down at her feet, and pulled her towards him by the hips, forcing her to take half a step forward. He gazed up at her and then inhaled deeply, savoring her sharp and musky scent. Then he began kissing gently on the soft outer lips of her gorgeous pussy.

Gary knew the tenderness of the contact, and the feeling of his hot breath on her sensitive nethers would draw all of Erin's attention to the area, along with some extra blood... and fluids!

Then he extended the tip of his tongue and slowly slide it up the cleft and around within her moist and tangy folds. He varied how strongly he licked, and what sorts of patterns and locations, paying close attention to how her hips twisted depending on where and how he kissed and lapped at her.

Once he had a good sense of her reactions, and pulled his face back and looked up at her face, which was just visible above her full breasts.

She whimpered, "That feels amazing!"

He responded, "Come lie down on the couch, and I'll show you how amazing it can feel when we don't have to worry about you keeping your balance..."

Gary led Erin to the couch and directed her to sit on the arm of the couch, with her legs dangling over the edge, then he helped her lie down so that her back was supported on the seat of the couch. She wouldn't need to worry about falling over, and he could kneel between her legs and had perfect access to her pussy, which was spread wide open for him.

He leaned in and paused with his mouth hovering half an inch above her exposed inner flesh. He could feel the heat of her excitement on his face, and her smell flooded his nostrils.

He could see the liquid seeping out of her already, and thought to himself, "I'm gonna make this little slut see stars!"

Then he put his hands under the small of Erin's back and firmly lifted her up and towards him a little bit as he slid his tongue along the inner edge of her pussy lips. He continued with this gentle, teasing for another minute and then buried his face between her legs and began to eat her out in earnest.

After a minute or two using just his mouth, Gary slowly slipped one of his fingers into her. He began doing little circles on her G-spot, and then pressing up against her pubic bone from the inside. Erin gasped when he did this. "Ohhh! Keep doing that! Whatever that is!" Gary obliged, and quickly felt her clamp down on his finger and squeeze his head with her thighs.

When she relaxed again, he pulled up to a kneel, to get a better view of her just-ravished teen quim. He continued to finger her lightly as he watched her heaving chest, and he caught he own breath too. The taste of Erin's orgasm lingered on his lips...

"Yum!" He said, finally, obviously echoing her victorious declaration from the other day, after swallowing his load. Then he showered her with praise "My God, you are beautiful! I though you were hot when you were blowing my peonies the other day, that was quite the show! But damn... I had no idea how hot you would be, totally nude, and cumming on my face!"

Erin looked almost sheepish. She was still out of breath, and managed to sigh, "Thanks!" before taking some more breaths and continuing, "I've never cum like that before!"

Gary was incredibly horny now, and figured whatever boundaries there were had long been crossed. "I don't have any condoms..." he said hopefully as she squirmed and panted under the ongoing attention of his hand. "Are you on birth control?"

Erin shook her head, "No." Then she smirked and said mischievously while pushing his hand away from her, "But, I know a fun game. And the riskier it is, the more fun it is!"

Gary was all ears.

She continued, "Do you know The Pullout Game?"

"I think I may know a version of it. What are the rules?"

"It's very simple. I'll get on my hands and knees, and you enter me doggy style. Once you're in, you have to stay in until you're ready to cum, at which point you have to pull out and cum on my ass and/or back. If you cum inside me you automatically lose. And I could get pregnant. Please don't do that." She sounded very serious.

Gary met her eyes and nodded back solemnly.

She continued, "We take turns fucking each other. You get 10 thrusts, as fast or as slow as you like, and as deep or shallow as you like, but you have to stay in me the whole time. Then I throw back 10 times, however I like. If you pull out to cum when it's my turn for throwing back, I win. And if you do it when it's your turn at thrusting, you win."

"Sounds simple enough. I should have enough control to not fill you up."

"Seriously man, this *only* works if you pull out in time."

"I get it. If I cum on your ass during my turn means I win; I cum on your ass during your turn means you win; and I cum inside you means we both loose."

"Couldn't have said it better myself!"

Erin turned around and knelt on the seat of the couch, with her feet dangling off the edge, and stuck her ass out towards him while leaning forward onto the back of the couch. Gary spread her smooth thighs apart just a little bit more and took a moment to admire the young pussy spread open before him. From this angle, her hairy labia pooched out a third of an inch or so beyond the round bottom of her ass, and spread out slightly, with the glistening pink flesh of her hole peeking out, as if to welcome him in.

He could see her little asshole puckered up tightly right above the opening to her pussy. And he could smell her arousal wafting upwards towards him. He was immediately rock hard and started to align his shaft with her hole. He could feel the warmth of her snatch on his dick as he pressed it into her folds. He held it there for a moment, collecting her lubrication, and preparing himself for the challenge ahead.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't cum inside you." He assured her as he began sliding into her warm, tight, wetness...

"You better not! But don't be timid either! You sure can eat a girl out... now show me how you fuck!"

Gary started out fairly gentle. He didn't want to blow right away... he needed to savor this. But he gave in to her urging, and delivered the last four strokes of his first set quite vigorously.

Erin looked over her shoulder at him, and winked. Then she started sliding her hips up and down around his shaft, and she even started doing small circles when he was driven deepest in her. It wasn't fast, but it was very erotic, and she was able to rub and squeeze every part of his cock within her.

As she started her fourth turn at taking ten strokes, Gary could feel that he was close. He was satisfied to let her "win" and wanted to see his cum spurting out onto her amazing ass. Of course he would have loved the feeling of finishing within her. And it made him so madly horny to think that he could be just moments from exploding within her and possibly impregnating her, if he wanted to...

"I don't need a kid. And definitely don't need to explain to Dave how I accidentally knocked up his daughter... " Gary thought to himself. Even so, something about the risk of releasing his seed into her fertile, teen womb tickled his psyche in a way he had never felt before. She was right: this game is fun because of that risk!

"What would be hotter?" He wondered, "If I came inside her, and she didn't notice, or if she could feel every drop of potent seed get pumped into her fertile body? What if I did pull out in time and shoot it right onto her pussy, but then I push my sperm right into her hole? Or maybe I pull out a little late... get one or two rounds off inside her and then deliver the rest in clear view? How devious!"

She had two more strokes left when he suddenly pulled out and emptied himself onto her back and ass, as promised. And not a moment too soon either! Gary felt pulse after pulse of toe-curling ecstasy as he watched his creamy white goo jetting out onto her naked flesh.

As his thick spunk slowly pooled in the small if her back, Erin looked back at him over her shoulder and gave a demure smile, declaring, "I win!" She slowly pulled up onto her knees and giggled as his seed slid down her butt and dribbled off onto his couch.

"You know, I'm typically a good sport, but that was by far the most enjoyable loss I have ever had." Gary remarked with a huge grin, once he had regained his breath.

Once the intense glow of their orgasms had dissipated a little, and rational thought returned, Gary suggested that she shower off before returning to the outer world.

I guess I don't need to do that run today after all, thought Gary to himself as he patiently for the shower. He had certainly worked up a sweat. And just thinking of the beautiful figure rinsing his spunk off of her in his shower was making him get hard again...

* * *

This time, only 4 hours had passed before she approached him again.

He was busy turning beds over in what would be a new part of the garden. He was feeling very energized after their morning affair.

She walked up and stopped casually, as if it was on her way somewhere else, and just happened to stop for a moment to say hi, but he knew she had a purpose as she approached.

"I thought you might want a rematch. Missionary next time?"

Gary replied, "Yes, I definitely want a rematch. Missionary it is... do you have a time in mind?"

"Well... how about in a week instead of your morning run again?"

"Deal!"

"And one more thing," She said softly with a mischievous smile, "Save your cum for me. Don't spill a single drop until then. I will want to see huge gobs of it explode all over my tummy!"

Taken aback a little by her kink, Gary stammered, "oh, uh... uh, sure. You got it!"

He thought to himself, "It's going to be hard not to jerk off to the memory of what just transpired this morning, or in anticipation of what is in store..."

* * *

Erin was waiting at Gary's back door just before dawn, as promised.

She came in, and without saying a word or wasting a single second, she bounded up the stairs to his bedroom. She sat on the side of his bed, and slid a pillow under her ass. Then she laid back and lifted her feet high into the air, spreading her legs wide. Like last time, she had no underwear on underneath her short skirt.

Gary leaned in to get her warmed up again with his hands and mouth. Then, once he thought she was wet enough, Gary pulled off her skirt and had her remove her top. If he was going to pull out and blast her with cum, she shouldn't have any clothes on, unless they want to explain to Beth why her daughter is sneaking back in the house with cum all over her skirt...

Gary began sliding the tip of his dick up and down along the cleft of Erin's dripping pussy. He made sure to thoroughly cover himself in her lubrication, and was also enjoying both the feeling of this teasing play, and her reaction to it. She moaned and gasped, and flushed, and finally demanded that he start his turn, or she would pull him in with her legs and start hers.

He didn't need her to ask twice. Gary immediately pulled her towards him and plunged deeply into her hot hole.... This round probably wasn't going to last very long...

Erin's body rocked back and forth and her tits jiggled almost comedically as Gary heaved himself into her with increasing urgency during his third turn. The unmistakable crescendo of pre-orgasmic tension rising within him as he continued to power towards his imminent release.

Gary thrust his cock deep inside Erin's body for one final time as he felt himself begin to loose control...

He pulled out just in the nick of time, splashing copious amounts of hot jizz over her pubes and onto her tummy. Some of it pooled in her navel, while one glob ran downhill towards her tits.

Gary looked intently at the droplets that stuck to her pubic hairs. He had "won" the game this time, but didn't gloat, because he was too distracted by the proximity of his sperm to her gaping pussy. "It's practically on her clit... mere inches from her hole..." he thought to himself, "I could wet my finger with it and massage it into her clit... or sneak it inside her.... oh that would be so wrong!"

"Ok, you win this time!" Erin said with a smile as she swirled a finger around in a pool of his spunk on her tummy. For a moment, Gary thought she was going to plunge her sperm-coated fingers into her fertile slit, but then she brought her finger up to her mouth and licked it clean with a wink.

* * *

Erin and Gary played this game several more times that summer. He was always a proper gentleman, and pulled out with just enough time to spare. Every week, he saved up his sperm for her, and every week, he resisted his urge to inseminate her, though he thought about impregnating her constantly.

Gary became almost obsessed with the idea of knocking up his fertile teen neighbor. He imagined doing it every time they fucked. And considered doing it a few time, but always knew that would be a terrible idea.

Finally, in late August, she had to return to campus for her sophomore year of college. They made a clean break of it. They had enjoyed an otherwise dull summer making sweet, sweet love, but there was no relationship outside of the lust and exhilaration and teasing.

Gary started watching lots of porn on his computer, and jerking off daily. But it wasn't the same. It made him bitter to think that she was probably back on campus, getting boned by some jacked 21-year-old stud, while he was sitting at home playing with himself and watching 'accidental insemination' videos online.

* * *

When Halloween rolled around, Gary finally had a chance to get some action again.

He was at a friend's house for a costume party. Gary was dressed as his favorite soccer player, complete with "official" jersey and shin guards. He looked very athletic in it, and thought he might be able to get lucky that evening.

Shortly after arriving, he saw another old friend, Katie, who was obviously dressed as Wednesday Adams from the new reboot. He couldn't help but imagine that she was dressed as Erin, and he immediately knew he wanted to bang her that night.

Gary and Katie were never a couple, but they had always had some chemistry between them, and had even hooked up twice before... a few years ago. She was a self-proclaimed cumslut and he recalled the last time they had been. together, she had let him cum inside her, and then she howled with pleasure as she played with the gooey creampie and fingered herself to orgasm in front of him...

After only minimal flirting, Katie agreed to go back to his place for the night. She even agreed to play pullout game, after initially making fun of him for proposing it, "what are we, teenagers?"

"Let's roll play that we are." He replied.

"Ooh. Ok, Romeo!"

He laughed, and continued, "We are teenagers who just met at a party with booze. I'm the star soccer player, and you're the slutty goth who doesn't care about the cool kids. So you challenged me to a round of the pullout game."

As he started explaining the rules Erin had taught him, Katie interrupted, "Woah, woah, woah, woah. That is NOT The Pullout Game! I don't know what it is, maybe it's a pullout game, but it's not The Pullout Game... The official rules are really simple, by the way: if you pull out in time, you win, and if you cum inside me, you lose. Even a single drop, and I win!"

"Ooh, I like those rules. Are you still on birth control?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.