Pullout Games with Fertile Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. You remember that I'm a total cumslut who likes the feeling of a guy cumming in me, right? And I'm too smart to get knocked up... But if you want..... while we're role playing anyway, we can also pretend that I'm not on anything..." she suggested with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Oh, yes! That's so naughty. New idea, I am definitely going to lose this pullout game. Think you can freak out a little for me?"

She winked and then leaned back into the couch and spread her legs wide. Then she made a little pouting face and asked demurely, "Make sure you pull out in time. I really don't want to get pregnant!" Then she bit her lower lip.

Gary thrusted into her in an instant. He couldn't help but imagine that this was Erin, back for more, and was gonna give it to her!

Katie pulled off the gothy look very well. And though she would not typically be mistaken for a teen, the costume made her look younger, especially the lace choker around her thin neck. Her tits were much larger than Erin's, though not as perky. And her pussy was not as tight as Erin's was. But she knew what she was doing, both in terms of how to move and how to talk dirty and play along with the fantasy.

She started interspersing commentary between her moans, "Oh, oh, oh! Your cock feels so big inside me. Ungh... Please don't cum inside me! Oh, oh yeah! Just like that! Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me! Ah! Ah! Ah! Please... don't... "

Katie spread her legs wide "Oh my GOD! Split me open! Fuck me deeper!"

Gary thrust in as deep as he could, slamming his pubic mound into her clit. He ground himself against her for a split second, and then slowly withdrew before slamming into her again. Within three such strokes, he began to feel the tension of the coming orgasm beginning to rise.

Gary grabbed one of her tits roughly and kneaded it with one of his large hands, while he used the other to grab her hip and ass, and pulled her up towards him. Then he was able to get a hand under the small of her back and held her close to him as his cock began to spasm within her.

"Oh God, Pull out, pull out! Noooo! No, no, no! Don't cum inside me!" Katie shrieked in mock horror.

"Uhhhnnngg" replied Gary, as he felt himself squeezing a load of thick cum deep into her hot hole. He pulled out just in time to shoot a few more blobs into her thick bush.

"Did you get any in me?" Katie asked urgently as she pushed the pearly creampie out of her snatch with a lout squelch.

"Shit Erin. Yeah, I came in you!"

"Who's Erin?" Katie asked, suddenly out of character.

"Never mind, I just made up a name."

"Ok, whatever.... Um... Oh nooo! My Daddy is gonna kill us if I get pregnant! I have to get it all out of me!"

More squelching sounds came as Katie plunged three of her fingers deep into her oozing twat and scooped out a healthy portion of creamy liquid, and cried out, "Oh no! There's so much! What are we going to do?!?" as she began massaging it into her clit.

Finally they both collapsed down together, cuddling in their cum-stained, partially-removed costumes.

As they were falling asleep, Gary slipped up again, murmuring, "Good night, Erin, that was an awesome role-playing game."

"So good, you still can't keep my name straight?"

"Sorry, Katie.... that was awesome."

* * *

The next morning, after Katie's very awkward departure, Gary felt bad about his game with her.

He decided a little chastity wouldn't be a bad thing. "Sigh... Let's give No-Nut-November a go then, shall we?"

* * *

Erin finally visited Gary again when she was home for Thanksgiving Break, and wanted a good time. She knew exactly what game she wanted to play, and who she wanted to play it with. However, Erin did not know that Gary was sitting on a nearly a month's-worth of semen, or that he was ready to blow, with a hair-trigger.

"Same rules?" He asked, and she nodded in reply as she laid back and spread her legs for him.

Erin was also especially wet and gooey this time.

Gary could feel her liquids spilling out as he entered her with a little squelch. "Erin, you're so wet!"

"I think I might be ovulating. Even higher stakes tonight! Think you can handle it?"

"Still no birth control?" Inquired Gary slyly as he began sliding back out again.

"I'm a fertile Myrtle. Don't you dare get any cum in me!"

"Have I ever let you down?" Gary asked as he pinched her exposed nipple and thrust back into her extremely wet slit.

The thought of fucking a fertile and unprotected teen womb got Gary hotter faster than he expected. It had also been almost four weeks since he had ejaculated.... Not since Halloween, when he had pumped his spunk into Katie's willing and protected pussy, imagining it was Erin's unwilling and very-much-unprotected womb.

Now, he was actually thrusting into Erin's unprotected teen body once more, and desperately wanted to release his seed deep inside her this time. He could actually flood the real Erin with his virile juices. And just couldn't push the idea from his head. He needed to do it. No, he was destined to do it! Consequences be damned...

Gary was only on his fifth stroke and could already feel his balls tensing up. He could no longer ignore the allure of creaming the little teenage nympho cumslut splayed out before him. He had been fantasizing about this since she first explained the rules and they started playing the game. And, having inseminated Katie only a month ago, Gary knew how much better it felt to cum inside a woman than on her.

But he also didn't want to finish so soon, and definitely didn't want her to know that he was climaxing. It was embarrassingly quick, and she would be so mad when she noticed that he came in her...

So Gary slowed his pace way down. He reached down and held Erin's hands down by her wrists, pinning them to the bed behind her head. And he looked right into her gleaming eyes, and held still for a moment before plunging slowly back into her.

Gary kept this slow and deliberate pace to deliver his sixth and seventh strokes, crossing the line of no return...

Time seemed to stand still as his body prepared to perform the deed. He was finally going through with it!

As he started to feel the tension break and his spasm begin, Gary decided to distract her by whispering in her ear, as he kept pumping slowly, "You're so wet. You feel amazing! What if I didn't pull out in time? You couldn't stop me from filling you up with my seed..." It was a risky ploy, but he thought it was just ironic enough to try. He could simultaneously turn himself on and distract her from what was actually going on within her.

He pressed her wrists harder into the mattress to make his point, and also drawing her attention elsewhere as he slowly slid in and out of her while releasing his voluminous payload. "She was always into the idea of me saving my cum for her..." Gary rationalized to himself, "This time, I saved her a whole month's worth of cum!"

Gary could feel the torrent of thick liquid accelerating up through the underside of his cock and spurting out the tip in four enormous jets, followed by several smaller squirts. The first jet launched out with such speed that he actually felt it splash off of her cervix, back onto the sensitive tip of his deeply-buried cock. And he continued to pump pulse after pulse after pulse into her.

He could tell it was a LOT of cum, and he pictured it completely filling her wet love tunnel, and mixing with her own plentiful juices before leaking deeper into her fertile womb, and also out between her legs.

"You wouldn't dare!" she mewled, apparently more focused on his hypothetical creampie than the actual one now sloshing deep inside her. "I would get pregnant for sure!"

Gary wondered to himself, as he came down from his mind-blowing orgasm, "How the Hell did she not notice that?" And then he figured that she had never actually felt anybody cum inside her, and so she didn't know what it felt like... "Whatever the case," he smiled to himself, "I did it, and she is oblivious!"

He was still twitching within her when it was her turn to take control. She was clearly enjoying his weight on her body, and clueless that armies of his eager sperm were exploring the depths of her womanhood. "Beside, I like watching your 'seed' launch out of you, and feeling it land on my bare skin too!" she said with a sulty expression. She then pushed him back a little and started grinding her mound against him, pushing him all the way in, while pushing some of his semen out.

At this point, she noticed all the liquid that was leaking out of her. "Mmmm. I've never been this wet before! Do you think we can make me squirt? Ungh, ungh. I think I'm close!"

Apparently Erin was still oblivious to what he done to her. But there was no doubt about it from his side--Gary had just inseminated his neighbors' teen daughter. He had filled her fertile pussy to the brim (and then some) with his potent seed. His stomach churned a little, knowing that he would eventually be caught, but this was by far the hottest thing he had ever done, and he would enjoy it to the fullest.

Gary was so horny and sex-deprived that he stayed completely hard and was able to continue playing the game.

Erin reached the end of her turn without quite reaching her orgasm. He wanted to feel her orgasming around his cock, so when it was his turn again, he leaned forward and started whispering into her ear, "Cum for me, you gorgeous thing!" as he glided nearly all the way out of her, and then slowly but forcefully plunged back in, ultimately pressing up hard against her clit with his weight, at which point, he would grind against her for a moment, and then start his slow glide out again.

When he was all the way in and grinding for the fourth time, he started to feel the walls of her vagina hugging his dick and giving it some little squeezes which presumably milked a few more drops of cum out of him. It may also have allowed some of the plentiful sperm through her cervix...

Erin may not have squirted, but she came very hard, and there was enough liquid from each of them she thought she had "basically squirted". There was, indeed, a large wet spot in the bedding under her ass, and it was spreading.

They went back and forth for several more rounds before he was ready to cum again. He continued plunging into her with abandon, and working their combined liquids into a frothy ring around the base of his shaft. She was moaning loudly and rapidly approaching her third orgasm when he started feeling it again himself. "I'm close!" He warned.

"Wait, I'm close too! Don't stop! Pull out when you're about to blow. But not yet! Ohh, ohh, ohh, ungh, ungh! Keep going!"

He pushed deeply into her, and began rocking his hips slightly from side to side, causing the tip of his cock to swirl around in the deepest reaches of her molten core, while also grinding his pubic bone against her tingling clit.

He kept gyrating his hips to the same rhythm for a few moments, well after his "turn" was over. "I am going to fuck her to the very end." He thought to himself. "This was a stupid game. I already lost, even if she doesn't know it. No sense pulling out now and pretending I never came in her. She would figure out soon enough anyway."

Gary then slowly slid back out and leaned back until he was almost entirely out and gazed down at hew beautiful body spread out before him--large, naked breasts heaving and face flushed bright red. Nearly the entire length of his engorged shaft was visible, seemingly protruding from her sloppy and puffy pussy. Liquid glistened all over their intimately-joined genitals... He knew she was already filled with his sperm. It was already too late for her fecund teen body.

He paused for a moment to permanently burn this image into his mind, and then plunged into her and delivered four more powerful strokes--all the way in, and all the way out, and then thrust in as deeply is he could possibly go, and leaned forward into her with all his weight.

Gary squeezed her soft tits in his large hands and instantly felt her pussy start clenching down on him again. And Erin whimpered and twisted up her face.

Even though they had stopped humping, the little squeezes of her vaginal walls caressed the head of his cock, and seemed to pull him in deeper still. This triggered Gary to begin spasming as well, and his vision briefly went somewhat blurry and he felt the ecstasy of release. One... two... three... big squeezes, and a shudder of pleasure while within her, and then...

They had both paused moving their bodies for a moment while Erin focused on her own ecstasy and internal undulations against his swollen shaft, when she suddenly noticed that his cock was jerking inside of her!

She yelped and pushed Gary back and out of her, just in time to watch another large glob of spunk get launched from the head of his cock and make a perfect arc... landing right back onto her splayed-open pussy, before dripping into the gaping hole where his dick had been a moment ago! The dribble combined with a larger blob that was now pooling right at her entrance.

He managed to get out one more tiny little spurt of semen, which landed on her thigh. But they both knew he had deposited literally everything else deep inside her.

It. Was. Beautiful.

And terrifying! Gary took another mental image of this amazing scene before she started yelling at him: a massive, white, double creampie slowly oozing out of her defiled pink folds, and the gorgeous face glaring at him from behind those amazing tits...

"What the FUCK, man! I told you not to cum inside me! Did we not JUST talk about how I am ovulating now?!?

She glared at him as she stood up. Then she looked down as his cum dribbled out from between her swollen pussy lips, and cascaded down her leg onto the bed. She looked up at him again, fuming.

"Arrrghhh.... Fucking idiot!"

She didn't even know he had cum in her TWICE. It hardly mattered now. But he knew that at least half of the potent seed leaking out of her now, he had pumped into her a good 15 minutes earlier, and then he had continued to massage it into her womb since then. If she really was ovulating, this was almost certainly game over.

When Erin bent over to pull her panties up, it forced out another glob of cloudy white goo out of her pussy with a loud squelch, and it plopped down right into the crotch of her black panties. Gary could see that she was on the verge of tears, and immediately felt bad for her.

"I'm sorry... I... I don't know what came over me."

"You even asked about cumming in me while we were fucking, and I reminded you not to.... How? How could you lose your self so quickly?!?"

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I got lost in the moment. I even think we came at the same time."

"Yes..." she admitted, slightly flattered, and thinking about her own mind-blowing orgasm from moments ago "I was cumming really hard when I noticed you were too."

"What now? Do you need plan B?"

Erin grimaced at the reminder of the risk, and then quietly said, "I... I need to get out of here."

* * *

Gary didn't see Erin again before she returned to campus. He thought of her every time he saw Dave or Beth, and wondered what they did or didn't know about his relationship with their daughter. They never let on if they did.

It wasn't until she showed up again at his door in mid-May that he knew what had come of their tryst. She wasn't huge, but he could tell she was pregnant, and it was too late to do anything about it...

"Surprise, motherfucker!" She yelled, as she gave him the finger and patted her belly.