Pulp Fiction Day after Halloween

Story Info
The story of Lilith, an ancient ghost that was a cop today.
7.5k words
4.24
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn leaves. Spread by the wind's calming force. It pushes them away to create a path to Enterre Park. The dark road leads to the entrance where there's a metal gate that seems broken or forced open. It remains cracked open. The wind pushes again, this time more convincingly, making the gate open wide and slam black to its position. The creaking door opened again, letting the wind push some of the leaves inside the park.

The straight road has only one functional light. The bulb has been worn out for years but it still lights the road to another path. Bushes and trees follow along the narrow alley, and at the end of it there are two empty benches. Behind them are bushes too. And there is a rustle between the bushes. Going closer, some sounds of pain are intensified by sounds of pleasure.

A man was standing on his knees with his pants down, pushing forward with his pelvis, dipping with force into a woman's butt. He at times slapped her ass. There goes the pain again. She was on all her fours, entertaining another fellow with her mouth, letting him guide his thick rod down her throat with care. With one hand he'd trace his fingers through her hair, and with the other he'd exacerbate pinching his nipples to hold the erection longer.

She'd pleasure them in the right way, and with her savory moves, she'd bring them to a timed release of fireworks, letting their nectar be sucked into her body, and into her existence.

Once she was satisfied, she wiped the corners of her mouth and stood up, got her clothes in her arms and left the two lingering and begging for more.

"Hey, lady, come back, we beg you. A nice lady like you, surely is not satisfied with just one round. I can be ready in a few minutes." One of them pleaded.

She was measuring them from head to toe, looking at their floppy members that were not yet recovered. She was disgusted by their insisting tries and ignored them. She got dressed and walked away saying some weird things.

"There was only one usage for those things, and that was to keep me alive. G-bye!"

Walking on the same pathway, she used her fingers to whistle and a black horse arrived at her location through the shadows. Its coat gave the air of a shire, but it might as well have been a war horse. A wound scar was covering his left eye, which was glowing with blue if the horse was in the shadow, or it looked brown if the horse was staying in the light. Stepping out of the shadows, the mane, tail and hooves blue fiery illusion would fade.

She grabbed a bag that was attached to the horse's saddle. Police uniform. She changed her appearance while looking to the sides if someone was watching, but it was already the middle of the night, and no other steps of humans should be around, except for the two which she brought in that night.

Riding the horse through the dark and through the park was her daily... better said "nightly" job. As she was the only officer who accepted night shifts. And most notably, she would accept double shifts just before Halloween day. It was a very popular holiday and everyone wanted to take a break from their work and just have some fun while getting dressed into whatever they wanted to be.

Except for her.

Her motives were suspicious for anyone, but her rate of catching criminals was already known around the police section. Despite this, she never wanted to have a higher grade. She wished to use her nights just as she wanted.

During her patrol around the park, inside and even outside of it, she had the unpleasant situation of discovering three men who were aggressing a woman. She was about to get raped, if the female cop hadn't seen the whole scene. She rode through the shadows, making her horse jump and leap through space, from shadow to shadow, and in a matter of seconds she came right in front of them. The place was lightened by the only bulb near the small bridge next to them.

"Stop it right there!" she said and pulled out her nightstick from the side of the horse's saddle.

"What do you want?" one of the men said, not observing that she was dressed in a police uniform. He must have been really blind to not see her police cap either.

"You are deaf or stupid. Step away from the lady at once!" She said, sliding down from the saddle with grace. "Miss, are you alright! Come here next to me." The young lady was in shock but she ran to the police woman and started crying. Her blouse was ripped off.

"Hey look, we were just having a good time here." Another one raised his hands in the air, seeing she was a cop, and stepped in front of the other two that had their pants opened.

The police woman took a blanket under the saddle and covered the young lady with it.

"Do you know how to get to the main road?"

"Yes..." she was still crying and sighing.

"Go there, call a cab and go to the police station, I will be right with you."

"I don't want to go alone."

"Then take Blue Eyes. Blue Eyes knows the road to the police station. Any cop you find on your way, tell them Lilith sent you. They'll take care of you."

"Okay."

"We did nothing to her. Let's settle this. She went to the club with us and she wanted to come and have fun."

"It is not true. You dragged me here." The young woman said as she mounted the horse.

"That's all I needed to hear! Hold on tight!" She slapped Blue eyes and away they went. Now she was all alone with the three men, no guns, just her nightstick and her wits.

"She is lying, she was drunk. Women always lie, and say they like it and wanna go back when they can't take it. She wanted us to give her some..."

"And that gives you the right to drag a drunken woman on a dark alley, away from other people, and abuse her, take advantage of her?" She pulled out a small notebook, writing a fine. "That sounds to me like motive. Jail will suit the three of you."

"We should split now!" The first one said; the third one was too drunk to even react to the whole scene.

"Split? Where? You are in my park, on my territory. You have nowhere to run. But if you run, you will end up in jail. So, I have a proposition for you three."

"... what do you mean?" the second one asked unconvinced.

"You have three choices, it's simple." She continued to write and ripped the first page. "You either come with me to the police station, write a declaration that you wanted to rape the woman and go to jail, or course; or pay this fine;" She handed the paper to the second man.

"20.000 USD? Are you kidding me?"

"That's for all of you. So I think it's a reasonable amount. But you must pay now."

"Lady, we don't have such money."

"Too bad. But you should be happy."

"Why?"

"There is the third option. You have sex with me!"

The first man was smiling at her and was okay with that option. But the second man was still unconvinced.

"Wait a moment, what's the catch? We have sex with you and you then go to the police and say we raped you as well? Is that it. Do you think we are that stupid?"

"My darlings, there is no catch. I am a woman of my word. Since you already wanted to screw someone, why not choose me? I'm also attractive, way more than that young meat." She threw her cap and nightstick to the ground, and started to unbutton her shirt revealing some perfect round boobs that caught all their attention.

"You sure are!" said the third one, drunk as a skunk, but he saw the beauty and the opportunity laying in his face and he didn't refuse either.

"I may please you in ways you never dreamed of. But..." She stopped.

"But?" The other two were already engaged with going with option three.

"If you choose to run, like you wanted to do earlier, without finishing me off, then I will hunt you, and I will harm you, before I send you to jail. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mam, yes!" their eyes were hooked on her body as if they could not control their actions, they were attracted to her body and began taking their shirts off while stepping around her.

"Good! Let's begin!" She kissed the first one and took his junk in her hand, pressing hard to excite him. The second came from behind her and started kissing her nape and helped her take her shirt off, ripping it off with one swift. Then he rubbed himself over her ass, waking up his member. The third one was too drunk to even do anything to her, so he dropped his pants off and started wanking off, looking at her.

The Moon was hidden behind the clouds, announcing midnight, and the park began to take an odd feeling, with fog that was creeping from below, that started surrounding them while they performed the sexual encounter.

She put them to undress her and to please her, as if they were hypnotized by her. It was the mist around that fogged their minds, and they acted like uncontrolled horny men, keeping her in a continuous fighting over who gets to sex her more.

"Get wild my boys, for this is going to be one memorable night!" She smirked and laughed, satisfied with their obsessiveness over her body, letting them play with her body altogether and one by one. They bathed her in their warm juices and the fog cleared soon after that too.

"We want more! Please let us enter you one more time." Even the drunkest one was now sober and wanted to play with her rosy and succulent lips. They all wanted to tunnel her again and release their essence inside her. But was this what she really was after?

"Look at you, crying and begging like that. Don't I like seeing you so weak? You make me sick! Go back to your homes, you have seen nothing!" She chanted the last words and made them get dressed and walk out the park like sleepwalkers. Once they got on the main street they got back to normal, and could not believe what happened. It all seemed like a dream or a nightmare, as none of them wanted to talk about it and each went their separate ways.

Later that night, the second man arrived home to his wife. She was waiting for him in bed, ready to have a round of sexy time. He was eager to dive in, but somehow, no matter how much he or she tried, his cock could not get an erection. His manhood was not functioning anymore. Was it because of his guilt that he was cheating on his wife? Or something else?

Back to Lilith, she took out her radio station and made a call to the police station, telling them she will patrol the park until late in the morning. The horse came back and she asked if the woman was delivered safely. The horse bowed and made her know everything was in order.

"The only one I can count on! Such a pretty boy!"

The morning came and all the people were starting their day with happy smiles and favorite pumpkin spice cappuccino, as they all do on Halloween day. You could see them hurrying to shops to buy sweets or clothing, preparing for the night when they would trick or treat. All were desperate to get the last discounts on decorations and pumpkins to have their special night pie with their families and friends.

The only unbothered one was Lilith, who was sleeping through the whole craziness, as she was preparing for a full night, with a lot of incidents, crimes and criminals. And where there were criminals, she would appear too. It motivated her, it made her be a better cop. Throughout the year she'd been dreaming about this day, because not only would she catched a large number of criminals, but she'd have them punished the right way. And so, she'd release her curse on this day, and this day only, starting from 00:00 to 23:59, all men that will have sexual intercourse with her will be cursed till the end of their lives to never have an erection. Ever. Again. Never. But if they should choose to refuse having sex with her... well, punishment would be different.

That night began earlier for her, because it was in her interest to surveil the area for criminals. For people that would make her life easier. Moreover, she enjoyed this day because it was the only night that she didn't have to hide Blue Eyes' real appearance or her true face.

Riding Blue Eyes in the shadows and on the main streets was a pleasure for the eyes of the ones who'd watch them pass by. They were amazed at the ghostly effects she and her horse had, that some were even stopping to take pictures with them. But Lilith forbade them, showing back her human cop face.

"Do not do it! This is officer Lilith Century, at your service, move along!"

"Of course, officer, excuse us. Good job with the costume!"

"It's the only one I have." She went on her way and changed her appearance back to the ghostly Lilith.

Some of the streets were closed and no car traffic was allowed, only on this night, so that families would walk and crawl like true zombies. It was a fun night for the kids to compare their costumes too. And you could see how creative all of them were. Some were original, some were ghosts. One child, it must have been 3 or 4, stopped in front of Lilith.

"Hello ghost lady! Is your horse hurt? Why is the horse a ghost? Are you dead?"

Such ominous words to hear from a child. But how could she know all of that? Lilith was surprised, because she felt the child really saw her true self. She smiled and put her index finger to her mouth, silently telling the child to keep it silent and a secret. She winked and left.

"Bye ghost lady! And bye ghost horse!"

It happened for her many times before, it was not that of a big surprise after all. For a 10.000 years old ghost, rarely there were things that surprised her.

Walking along further, Lilith spotted a couple who were walking sometimes together, and other times they would split and they'd pickpocketing others. She saw how they would even throw the wallet in the garbage can, or even put it inside the coat of someone else. It was unbearable to see such an illegality. She waited for them to get together then confronted them.

"Good evening mam, sir!" Lilith unmounted the horse.

"Wow, such a scary costume!" he said.

"Let me show you my real costume." She revealed her human face and her police uniform.

"That's some hi-tech stuff. How did you do that?"

"May I see some ID please?"

"Oh, she's a real cop." The woman next to him said, as she pulled her wallet out of her bag. But it took her some time to take her own wallet out of the bag.

"Lilith here, can you check these two ID numbers?" She talked on the radio station and the results were clean. "Thank you."

"Is there anything we can help, officer?"

"Yes, can we walk a bit to the sidewalk?"

"Sure." They followed her and she began.

"Why are you pickpocketing people? This is called theft and you should go to jail for that."

"Who? Us?" the man was laughing.

"Exactly. May I see your bag, mam?"

"No, this is private property."

"Not if it's not yours. I saw this bag hanging on the baby carriage of another woman one block away. Hand me the bag, or let's go to the police station."

"We ain't going nowhere!"

"Then permit me to give you another option."

"Which is?"

"Hand over the stolen property and have sex with me. I'll let you leave."

"Is she nuts? I'm fleeing! Let's run, now! Come on!" The man urged the woman to get going with him, but she wasn't panicking at all.

"Don't be a fool, she has no right and no proof to check MY bag. But to ask such a weird thing... I might..."

"If you run, it will be even worse for you, mister."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I already checked your id, I know where you live."

"GO ahead! Come and find me at home!" The man was spooked and left his woman there with the female cop.

"Stupid! I knew he would get me in trouble!"

"This doesn't have to end badly. You can still give me the stolen goods, and if you still want to, enjoy some sexy time with me. I'll let you free. He is already touched by the curse!"

"Curse? What curse?"

"Halloween curse, of course! What about the sex?"

"How do I know you are telling the truth?"

"Come with me and you shall see!" Lilith smirked, pleased she seduced one of them, and she could at least have a good time with the woman. It would have to be quick since her only target was men. The fog came again and surrounded the woman that was following the ghost and they went into the park, where she took action first by undressing the thief woman. She had multiple wallets around her waist too. Lilith was quite impressed with her skills, but she didn't have time to waste.

Lilith didn't even take her clothes off while pleasuring herself with the thief. She even put the mist off and wanted to see if the woman really wanted that. She'd always make exceptions for women. She turned her around and caressed her naked back, and trailed down her fingers to the heart of her femininity. She began exploring her entrance, while her other hand touched her boobs. Her fingers glided through so easily, as her arousal made the thief's flower close itself with spasms of pleasure.

The thief could not understand how this female cop could touch her in exactly the way that would get her most aroused. Lilith said a chant and the mist came in to help her, by adding some around her hand forming a ghost dildo with which she started penetrating the thief without letting her pause.

"You... are... not... from... this wooorld. AHHH!" The thief screamed in pleasure, as she reached climax.

Lilith didn't answer. She left her in a pool of moisture and licked her fingers, winking at her, before she exited the scene and the park.

More criminals await her!

Just around the corner, where no people were looking, no people were present, because they were too busy with trick or treating, two men were trying to get inside a sex shop to rob it.

"Really? So uncreative. But we have to do our job, don't we, Blue Eyes?" She caressed her horse. "Two men is better than none. I need their essence, in order to still be in this world." The horses' eyes were glowing blue-purple this time, agreeing with her plan.

"Come on, you're supposed to be fast with the locks." One of the robbers said.

"Shut up and let me work!" said the other.

*cough* "Good evening, gentlemen. May I ask what it is that you are doing there?"

"What the hell man? What is this?" They got scared of her ghost appearance, and she turned back to human look.

"Apologies. Officer on duty. What are you doing?"

"WE... hmm..." they mumbled and prepared to run, but she was not in the mood of letting anyone else run that night. So she jumped in front of them and let the mist catch their legs, keeping them in place.

"Boys, boys, you don't want to run from a crime scene, don't you?"

"What crime lady? We didn't do anything wrong. What sort of sorcery is this?"

"Do you even know how many times I have heard this before? No, don't answer, you don't have a damn clue."

"Let us go! We promise we won't do it again." One of them cried realizing she was not human.

"Do what? I want to hear it."

"We tried to rob the place. But we won't do it ever again. He made me do it." They accused one another.

"How about a little promise. I will not take you to the police station if you promise to behave and have sex with me."

"Hmm... you are a witch. You want to kill us? I've seen movies."

"There's something else I hate more than criminals. People who call me a witch. I am not a witch; I am a Ghost." She turned her appearance into a ghost and let the mist take them into the park with her. To where she had her fun with them and took their essence. She left them naked and cuffed together around a rail under the bridge. Then she called it in and asked other police officers to go and pick them up.

Another hour passed and this time there was no committing any crimes. She was getting impatient. But she remembered that a couple of years ago, more disturbing things were happening inside people's houses. But she had no reason to go inside, and she didn't have any probable cause to enter one by one. So she did what everyone else was doing. Go blend in with the crowd and trick or treat.