Pulsating Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's no rush. I take my time, taking Mark to the edge several times. When I sense him beginning to climax, I pull my mouth off of his cock, taking a deep breath, and then tease him by licking his balls or running my tongue up the underside of his shaft.

This could be considered cruel and controlling. I plead guilty to the charge of "controlling," but it's not cruel. Mark had already gotten his rocks off in my mouth before dinner and he was enjoying the edging, too—though I doubt that he was enjoying it as much as I was.

I kept him hard for the better part of half an hour and savored the sensation of his smooth shaft plunging in and out between my lips. I opened my throat and took him deep down, burying my nose against his pubic bone.

I like deep-throating guys and sometimes I like to feel their cocks pulsating cum directly down my throat. That's a great sensation. But it comes with a cost: you don't get the wonderful feeling and taste of the hot cum jetting into your mouth. Tonight, I'm determined to experience those sensations.

When I'm ready to bring this session to its inevitable climax, I pull my mouth off of Mark's eager shaft and tell him to stand up. I think any position is a good one for sucking off a hard cock. But there's something special about being on your knees servicing the hard shaft of a guy who's standing up.

Mark is ready for the "happy ending," too, so I begin working his cock in earnest. Cupping his balls with one hand and pumping the base of his cock with the other, I work my mouth over the head of his cock furiously.

He isn't going to last long at this rate. What is most important to me at this point is to be sure to stop my motion just as he is about to explode in my mouth. If I'm still busy working his cock with my hands and mouth, I can't experience the pulsating of his cock in my mouth as vividly. Fortunately, I'm now very good at sensing when to stop and enjoy my reward.

Mark is an easy read. He's groaning loudly. He puts his hand on the back of my head; I quickly bat it away and he doesn't try to put it back again. (I'm sucking his cock; I make the rules!) I feel his thigh muscles clench and his balls pull up toward his groin. I immediately stop all motion, ready to receive my reward.

And what a reward it is. I feel his cum shooting past my thumb at the base of his cock and, then, past my lips. His whole cock is throbbing hard as he pumps his load—pulse after pulse—into my eager mouth. I love the sensation of his cock twitching as it fills me with his seed.

When he's finally spent, he collapses onto the couch. I stay put, savoring the taste and lingering sensations of his cock spewing its load in my mouth. This is what I came for and it was as good as I'd hoped.

This scene, or one like it in the most crucial respects, was one I created many times with many different guys. Like I said, I was very popular with guys—not so much with other girls. But I didn't really care. I was a free spirit, completely unshackled from my sexually repressive upbringing. And I was enjoying it immensely.

Part IV: My Superpower Reined In

All good things must come to an end, I suppose. When I was about to graduate from college, I decided I wanted to leave my libertine life behind. I certainly didn't want to return to my pre-college, religiously conservative life. That would be suffocating. But I decided I didn't want to live my life just sucking as many cocks as I could. (Though the thought held some attraction for me.)

I didn't regret my slutty (some would say) college days. In fact, I cherished them. I'd taken a bad experience and turned it to a strength. I was always in control of every sexual encounter I had, after that first bad experience in that creep's car. I often wondered how my college days would have unfolded if that life-shaping event had never occurred. But I didn't dwell on it. I liked how my college life had gone.

But now it was time to create a third me. So, I found a job in a city far from my college, where I expected that I'd never run into anyone who knew me at college. I was planning to start a "respectable life" (in quotes because I respected the hell out of my college life). It wouldn't do to have college acquaintances come back into my life. The women would talk trash behind me back and the guys ... well, you know what the guys would want.

So, I got a job working in sales for a local toy manufacturer that sold upscale toys around the country. I was focused on my career and not dating much. Sometimes my old life felt like it was another person entirely.

Eventually I met a really nice guy, Sean, who managed a store that I handled the sales to. We dated for about a year, hit it off well, and finally decided to tie the knot.

To this day, five years and two kids later, I've remained completely faithful to Sean. And it doesn't even feel like a restriction. I don't need to do now what I did in college. I got the desire for variety out of my system in college.

But that's not to say that I lost the desire to feel a pulsating cock between my lips, shooting jet after jet of hot, salty cum deep in my mouth. I satisfy that desire often. Sean thinks he's a very lucky guy. I guess he is. But if he had any idea how much pleasure I get from using my superpower on him, he'd realize that I'm the lucky one.

12