The Gift

Story Info
A 750 word vignette.
750 words
4.57
23k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still don't know what to get you for Christmas. It's only two weeks away. Any ideas?" Amy asked. My wife had dressed to the nines for her company Christmas party. Her short black cocktail dress accentuated her best features. She has risen through the ranks quickly and now makes four times what I make.

"Skipping this party would be top of my list," I suggested. Amy's company parties were actually entertaining in some pretty bad ways. I've seen a cat fight, people puking on each other, a love triangle that blew up, and even two employees getting fired at the party. Yes it wasn't always boring but the personal interactions all seemed so false and contrived. In my professional world people were mostly genuine. That's how I've built a great following as well, by being honest and forthright.

"It's a little late for that, just keep driving. And please, Mike, don't talk about your work, or at least not with any board members. I don't think that would help me get my promotion to Vice President of Sales."

Amy has always looked down on my job as a mechanic. It's hard work but I make good money, Amy just makes much more. Our marriage has suffered from her late nights working. It seems to me that lately money and work are more important to her than our marriage. I was hoping to bring her home drunk, or at least tipsy so I could get some pussy.

It didn't surprise me when Amy took off and left me in the dust at the party. I made my way to the open bar for a nice Tanqueray and tonic. As bored as I would be, I still found people watching entertaining.

The alpha males who were obviously in leadership roles trying to look powerful. Their subordinates smiling and trying to be liked by their bosses. Spouses looking bored or annoyed.

It wasn't long before I noticed Amy dancing with a particularly powerful looking executive. Tall, built and important looking. She blew me off and doesn't have the common decency to give me the first dance? It aggravates me how she treats me sometimes.

This "gentleman" proceeded to grab my wife's ass and pull her hips against his crotch. At least she felt the need to look in my direction and break the hold. My blood pressure was rising until a voice broke my trance.

"I hit that." The man was standing next to me holding what looked like a tequila sunrise. I didn't understand.

"You hit what?"

"That hot bitch you were staring at. That's Amy Stern and I've had her." I had to look shocked for a minute but wanted more info so I tried to recover. He looked so proud of himself. I guess it was quite an accomplishment for a scrawny pale dude with a receding hairline.

"Me too!! How'd you get so lucky?" I asked.

"Oh, she's very motivated by money and advancement. I worked with her when she was a lowly sales rep. She would give me a blow job if I gave her a sale. One day I got a hot lead on a nice account and when she got wind of it she offered to fuck me for it. I negotiated to six separate encounters. I banged her after work twice a week. It was worth the lost commissions for me." He sighed with the look of reminiscence on his face. "That was my last chance. As she moved up, I was left behind. But everyone up the chain of command has had her. That's how she gets great reviews and promotions. How did you get to bang her? You don't work here, do you?"

"Oh, I'm her mechanic. You know, free work. Quid pro quo." I winked.

He smiled, "Most of the guys in this room have traded with her if you know what I mean."

"Wow, what a fucking whore!!" I said as I turned for the door.

-----

"Where did my husband go? He was just here a second ago. He isn't spouting off about being a mechanic is he?" Amy was looking at Jim as he turned pale.

"That was your husband?" Jim said nervously.

"Yes, what's wrong with you? What did he say to you?"

"Well, the last thing he said was that he finally knew what he wanted for Christmas."

"Oh good, did he say what it was?"

"Yeah, he said 'alimony, the gift that keeps on giving.'"