Pulses Pt. 03

Story Info
Amber and Jason play with a new friend.
2.2k words
4.68
11.5k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Jason and his sister Amber have been lovers ever since he showed her his psychic ability, making her orgasm by using it on her. Now the two have snuck away for a weekend alone. After some role-play sex and a shared joint Amber seems to have read Jason's mind.

Amber was bouncing up and down on the bed and squealing. "Yay, I'm psychic too! Oh my god, Jason! Try it again! Think something at me!" I loved seeing her enthusiasm but I doubted it would be that simple.

We tried for a while but as I suspected, it didn't repeat for us right then. "Amber," I said, trying to console her, "the first time anything happened for me, it took time and practice before it happened again. Don't be impatient." She gave me a wan smile.

Privately I wasn't sure it was that simple. She could have plucked a thought from me or I could have shoved one into her head, or something completely different. But for Amber's sake I was as supportive as I could be.

"Tell you what sis," I said. "It's still Friday night, we've got until Sunday morning to try all kinds of things, okay? Just relax, it'll come back." I was hoping our weekend of sexy fun wasn't going to turn into a full time psychic investigation.

"You're right, big bro," Amber agreed. "Let's order a pizza or something, I'm starved. Then it's time for the next round!" She waggled her eyebrows at me, letting me know I was in for a treat.

We finished the joint while we waited for the pie to arrive. I was still naked and Amber still in her porn-star lingerie when the pizza got here. Amber just went up to the door and opened it after a quick peek through the spy-hole.

It was a woman delivery person, she looked to be in her early thirties and kinda cute. Amber was standing there in her lacy half-bra and crotchless panties, she took the box from the woman's unresisting hands and gave her a big smile. The poor lady looked stunned. Maybe because I was stretched out naked on the bed with an erection.

"Thank you so much, we're both so hungry," Amber said. She gave the driver a wink and closed the door. I couldn't believe my little sister did that, and from the look on the face of the delivery lady she liked what she saw! I got up and took the pizza from her and tossed it onto the bed, grabbing Amber and kissing her passionately.

"You're so fucking hot Amber I can't fucking believe it. Did you see the look on her face?" I picked her up and slid her onto my hard cock, she wrapped her legs around me and hung on as I bounced her up and down on my dick.

"It's you," Amber panted, her breath hot in my ear. "You bring out the depraved slut in me." She plastered her lips over mine again and squished those fantastic tits against my chest. I brought out my force-zones and molded them into one, set it vibrating over our combined crotches.

In seconds the combination of heat and ultra-fast vibrations had us both cumming. My balls ached as they tried to shoot yet another load into Amber's pussy, she was clinging to me and shuddering as she came.

Suddenly my stomach growled. Too much activity, too little food. We got busy with 'za and napkins until it was a grease-stained memory in an empty box, then zoned out in front of the TV for a while. It was getting late and I was thinking sleepy-time when there was a knock at the hotel room door.

I tossed a robe on and went to answer it. Who could it be I wondered? The hotel manager with a noise complaint? Surely not. I peeked out the spy-hole to see our delivery driver from before. She was no longer in uniform and looking kinda nervous.

Amber came up behind me, took a look. We shrugged at each other and I opened the door. "Hi, can we help you?" I asked with a friendly smile. Amber was peeking around my shoulder, she still had her porn-star lingerie on.

"Um, I was... See, the thing is... Oh this was a bad idea!" She turned to go.

Amber squeezed my arm, giving me a "Do Something!" look. "Wait!" I called, "Don't go! Want to come in, talk for a while?" She turned and saw Amber frantically motioning her towards us. She paused a moment, then came back to join us inside.

Once the door was closed behind us she took a deep breath and said, "Wow, I'm actually doing this. I'm Melody, by the way. Um, I..."

Amber, sweet person that she is, took pity on the woman. "Melody? Would you like to play with us tonight? Is that why you came to see us?" Melody nodded vigorously. Amber flowed up to Melody and kissed her. I shrugged off my robe and came up behind her so we had a Melody sandwich, I was kissing her neck and untucking her shirt.

Amber dropped to her knees in front of Melody, started undressing the lower half as I worked on the upper. The whole time our new playmate was making delightfully sexy noises, we soon had her naked. I kept nuzzling her neck, I grabbed her tits and began playing with her nipples.

Meanwhile Amber was helping Melody spread her legs, soon my sister's face was buried in this strange woman's cunt. Melody moaned, threw her head back, surrendering to our erotic ministrations. I could feel her start to tremble, I got a firmer grip around her just as Amber's tongue brought her to climax.

"Oh! OH! OhfuckohfuckohFUCK!" Melody screamed. I was holding her up now as her orgasm crashed over her. Her nipples were like little pebbles, she was breathing hard. And I needed to get her onto the bed before I dropped her. Thankfully Amber took an arm and together we got her onto the mattress.

Seeing Amber go after Melody's pussy like that really got me going, I didn't even ask, I just grabbed Melody's ankles and started fucking her while my little sister took care of the top half. They were kissing, Melody was stroking Amber's massive knockers, god it was hot!

Without thinking I used one of my force-zone's on Melody's clit. In seconds she was cumming hard around my cock, her pussy milking me, hungry for my cum. She wasn't as tight as Amber was but her cunt was hotter and she had a nice bouncy butt for me to slam against.

Melody sat up fast enough to almost knock heads with my sister. She curled into herself as I reamed her spasming pussy, she was shaking and muttering dirty words. I put an arm around her neck, brought her close and kissed her, swirling my tongue with hers.

She finally calmed down and we all had a belated talk. She told us she'd always fantasized about having one of those 'Dear Penthouse' adventures but nothing ever came her way. So when Amber opened the door and Melody saw what was going on, she waited until after work and came back to our room.

"I can't believe I actually went through with it," she kept saying. I for one was glad she did, pretty certain Amber felt the same way. "And oh my god, I've never cum that hard! Thank you, um..."

Oops. "I'm Jason, this is Amber, my wife. Nice to meet you," I said. Amber had gotten up to strip her lingerie off, she echoed my greetings as she rejoined us on the bed.

Melody paused for a second, then just said, "Okay."

Amber asked if she were all right, Melody replied "Well, no wedding rings, also it's just you look so much alike, more like brother and sister." Double oops.

She went on, "Not that I care or it's any of my business, in fact... it's kinda hot. Kinda why I came back even." Melody's face was red with embarrassment.

I had nothing for that. Amber stepped up to the plate and swung. "So Melody, when you fantasize about things like this, ever think about doing sixty-nine with another woman? While her husband watches? Or brother, or whoever you want him to be, would you like that, Melody?"

When Amber turns it on like that she's a force of Nature. Melody just nodded again and let Amber lay her on her back. My little sister/wife for the moment straddled our guest facing backwards, presenting Melody with a well fucked pussy to savor.

"Make me cum, Melody," Amber purred before dropping her head to Melody's crotch. Melody's face showed pure pleasure as she grabbed Amber's hips and pulled her cunt down closer.

I watched the two ladies eat each other out as I slowly stroked my cock. I thought I'd let Amber have this one, I didn't mind watching something this hot. Besides I'd cum a lot already today! I needed the break!

Watching Amber lick this woman's cunt was better than porn, it was real and right here. Melody seemed to know her way around another woman's pussy from the way Amber was reacting, her gobbling was getting frantic now. I was so tempted to give my sister a jolt to her butthole but thought I'd better not, I'd almost blown it once tonight.

Soon I was hearing those sounds from Amber that mean she's almost there. I reached in between them and grabbed a nipple each and rolled and squeezed, trying to tip them over the edge.

Amber lifted her head from Melody's cunt to yell, "Yes! Right there! Oh god!" before plunging back into her new playmate's pussy. Melody was eating Amber like a starving woman, all at once she started shuddering and grunting. Suddenly Amber's mouth was flooded as Melody came, copious juices flowing from her spasming twat.

"Oh yes!" Melody cried, "yes Yes YES YES!" She plunged her tongue back into my sister's quim and then Amber was cumming, the two of them moaning and holding each other tight. I was hard as steel again from this awesome display, ready to fuck my next pussy.

Once they were breathing regularly again I impatiently grabbed my dick by the base and waved it in front of the ladies. "Amber? Melody? Who's ready for some cock?" I didn't care at this point, I just wanted back in on the action.

Amber pushed me down on my back and started licking my dick. She motioned for Melody to join her and soon two tongues were swirling over me and I was in paradise. Amber grabbed my balls and was fondling them, Melody watched her then smiled and reached up to pinch my nipple as she sucked.

I was so glad my balls were empty, the attention went on and on. I had my eyes closed in bliss when the tongues stopped and a hand covered my still closed eyes. Then I felt a pussy lowering on to my cock. I knew right away it was Amber but pretended to have to guess.

Finally Melody uncovered my eyes and gave me a passionate kiss. "Melody, why not sit on my brother's face? He'll make you cum like never before," Amber said as she rode me. She gave me a wink, I knew what she wanted me to do.

Melody straddled my chin and grabbed hands with Amber as I started munching her tasty twat. The girls leaned forward and began kissing, moaning into each other's mouths. Meanwhile Amber was riding me, using her talented pussy to milk all the pleasure out of my almost exhausted cock.

I called up my force-zones. Two I set to just warming Melody's nipples, stimulating the blood flow. The last one I put on her taint, it was right above my nose as I was munching her carpet. That one I made to throb, harmonics beating against each other in waves, I could feel it in my tongue.

Melody started cumming, her thighs were crushing my face as I kept on licking. I dropped the force zones, she'd be cumming hard enough now without them. I was tonguing her ass now, Amber was kissing her and pinching her hard nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Melody cried, "so good, so goodsogood Holy FUCK!" Her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell sideways off my face and onto the bed. She was twitching and moaning as she rode her cum to completion.

Later as we were all relaxing, basking in the afterglow, Melody reluctantly said she had to get going, she had another job to go to in a few hours. I looked at the clock, it was past one in the morning. We kissed all around and Amber got Melody's phone number, for a possible next time.

"I hope there is a next time,"Melody said. "I've never cum like that before, you two are amazing!" Amber and I shared a significant glance, we both knew why.

At last little sister and I hit the sheets, we were asleep in moments. My last thought as I slipped into unconsciousness was that we still had Saturday and Sunday to play!

To Be Continued...