Pulses Pt. 02

Story Info
Amber surprises her big brother.
2.7k words
4.67
22.8k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Jason has been fine tuning his limited psychic powers; last time he showed them to his little sister, and now they're fucking up a storm.

"Oh Jason, yes, just like that!" Amber panted. I was behind her, plowing my seven inches plus into her hot ass. She was on her knees, her fat tits hanging down, her nipples crushed against the sheets.

We'd been fucking for over a month now whenever we could, ever since that first time, when I showed her my powers. I made her cum continuously for two minutes, among other fun things, by mentally manipulating her erogenous zones.

I'm glad I did, Amber's smart and right away she figured out a better way to use them. Instead of just plopping my mental zones over her tits and cunny, the next time we got to fuck she showed me what she wanted me to do.

"You see Jason," Amber had told me, "women like the build-up, the foreplay, just as much as the actual penetration." For purposes of instruction we were both naked, on her bed this time. She had pulled out a vibrator and was showing me on her body.

She'd taken the inert plastic and slowly run it from her ear, down her throat to her breast. She turned it on, the low buzz joined our hoarse breathing. She circled her boob, spiraling inward to touch the nipple at last. I'd had a bright idea and used one of my force-spots on the other breast, trying to mimic her movements.

"Oh Jason, yes, oh that's nice, great idea." She took the right side and I the left, trying to keep the vibrations lower than I usually did. I couldn't quite match the vibrator yet, Amber didn't seem to care. Now the vibrator was slowly sliding down her side, she ran it along her outer hip, behind her knee. I followed along as best I could.

"Mmm, almost, more of a stroking, like that, oh yeah, just like that." We were getting closer to her pussy now. Amber was wide open and wet, I loved how she smelled when she got aroused. Her cunt lips were twitching, like they were hungry for cock.

Her clit was throbbing, it glistened at us as we came nearer and nearer. Amber's breathing was ragged, a fine sheen of sweat covered her body. "Jason," she asked, "can you stroke both sides at once now?" She moaned and continued, "If I don't get this inside of me I'm gonna die."

I was on my stomach, head between her legs, my hot breath washed her cunt as together we masturbated her. Amber had grabbed the humming toy in both hands and was pistoning it in and out of her cunt. I was still using my powers and caressing her vulva and clit as instructed when I had another bright idea and used my third spot on her ass.

I set that to pulsing and seconds later Amber was cumming, her body shaking, her pussy contracting hard enough to eject the vibrator next to my surprised face. She'd grabbed her huge tits and was squeezing, her legs closed around my ears and she thrashed us around as she came.

"Holy fuck Jason!" Amber cried, "Yes! Oh god yes!" I pulled my head out from between her legs and cancelled my psychic spots. Amber's orgasm rolled on without my help for another minute or so, she was really getting multi-orgasmic these days.

That's what got Amber's fixation on anal started. So right now I was balls deep in Amber's guts, my dick feeling like heaven. I was running my force-spots over her erogenous zones like she'd shown me, keeping her at a fever pitch.

"God damn sister," I grunted, "your ass is so fucking tight!" I was grabbing her hips with white-knuckled hands as I thrust. My balls were making lewd slapping noises as they hit her wet cunt. I ran my force-spots up her inner thighs and hit her clit with both at once. Amber came around my cock, her ass grabbing my dick like a vise.

"So good," my little sister sobbed, "so fucking good, oh god Jason, cum in me, fill my ass up!" I was more than happy to do so, I'd saved that third force-spot and now I hit the head of my cock with it.

"Here it comes, aw yeah, take it! Take it sis!" I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum into her tight bunghole, jet after jet spewing into her bowels. Amber felt that, and felt the vibration I'd applied to my cock-head, and her orgasm went into overdrive.

She collapsed onto her considerable chest, her body shaking. Her face was flushed, turned sideways on the sheets and she was moaning nonstop now. I put all my force-spots back to wherever they go and finished pumping my cum into my little sister's butthole.

"You like that, huh sis?" I panted. I pulled my semi-erect dick out of her ass and wiped it on her crack, running it up and down a few times. My cum started dribbling out of her anus and dripping down onto her pussy.

"Oh Jason, you have no idea of how good that feels." She opened an eye and smiled at me. "Wanna try it? Butt stuff?" Her smile turned into a laugh when she saw my sour expression. I'd already tried that in private, it really doesn't do much for me. Just how I'm wired I guess.

"I'll stick to sticking this in yours," I said, grabbing my dick and waggling it at her. I looked at the clock, we'd better be getting cleaned up, the parents would be home soon.

"Hey, did you notice?" Amber asked. "You used your powers longer this time, and you're not exhausted, like you were the first time." She gave me a quick kiss. "Must be all the practice, huh?" I wasn't about to disagree.

Then there was a stretch of time when the parental units never left the house, it seemed. Amber and I didn't have the privacy we wanted. Sneaking into each others rooms at night was out too, our rooms are on either side of mom and dad's and they're both light sleepers.

I'd proposed seeing if I could stimulate Amber from my room but it seemed the distance was too great. I kept exploring though and seeing what new things I could do. So when mom and dad finally went to visit his parents in the next town I had something new to show my sister.

We were in my room this time. We got naked fast, not wanting to waste a moment. I still had to have a reverent pause when Amber unholstered her jugs, some things are just that important.

We made out first, standing up, Amber on her tiptoes. Finally I just picked her up and held her there by my hands under her ass. I loved feeling her funbags crushed against my chest, it really gets me going.

I tossed her onto my bed, making her giggle. "Got something new to show you," I said. "Want to spread your legs for me?" I was grinning like a fiend, she was gonna love this. "I want to show you something new."

"Ooh, can't wait!" Amber said, a moment later her back arched and she moaned out "Oh fuck, Jason, it's like a tongue!" She grabbed her inner thighs, her eyes were closed in bliss. I'd been playing around with my zones when one of them started drawing moisture out of the air, a lot of practice and voila!

Right now Amber should feel like a broad, flat tongue is lapping her cunt while also vibrating like a mofo. I'd go nuts if my actual tongue was vibrating that fast but it was just the thing for my little sister. In less than a minute her face was getting flushed, she grabbed those luscious melons and squeezed as she orgasmed under my psychic stimulation.

"Oh god, Jason, you make me cum so good!" Amber panted as she thrashed on the sheets. I love seeing her this way, naked and cumming, it's the best thing ever. Now I was more than ready for a good fuck, my cock bobbing erect before me.

Amber had finished her orgasm, now it was my turn for one. I straddled her chest and put my dick in between her funbags. Amber didn't say no so I grabbed one in each hand and smothered my dick in her boobs. God it felt fantastic.

She was smiling at me like she was tolerating a naughty boy but I didn't care, I'd dreamed of this for years. She pulled her chin down so when my cock-head peeked out from between Paradise Valley she could give it a lick.

That gave me another idea and I stuck my new moisture-zone onto Amber's chest. Soon I was sliding through warm wetness, it felt a thousand times better and in no time I was cumming, holding her tits around me so I didn't shoot it all over her face.

"Mmm, Jason," Amber told me, "that was fun but next time? It's okay if you want to cum on my face. I've always thought it looked sexy." I swear she never ceases to surprise me.

I'd been working part time while I was living at home and going to tech school, one week I got a bonus and decided I'd splurge on some privacy for Amber and myself. We found a good weekend when both of us could have a plausible excuse for our stodgy parents, and when they'd be busy enough not to care too much what their kids were up to.

I got us a hotel room for the weekend two towns over, a nice place in a city neither of us went to much. Not that we planned on leaving the room much if at all, that's what room service is for, right? Nothing too deluxe but a king-sized bed and thick walls, that's all we really cared about.

I was looking forward to having all the time we wanted, to not have to watch the clock for our prude parents. Amber felt the same, when we met in the parking lot we felt like newlyweds, almost. We'd driven separate cars, we were each supposed to be somewhere that wasn't here. I held her hand on the way in and checked us in as Mr. and Ms. Roebuck.

Once we got to the room we were all over each other. I was kissing Amber, groping her chest, when she told me to wait, she was going into the bathroom for a moment and I should strip. I hurriedly did so, bouncing on the bed as I waited for my little sister's appearance.

When she finally came out I was stunned. Amber had done her hair and makeup so she looked like a well-fucked slut, fake eyelashes and smeared lipstick and everything. She was wearing one of those half-bras that just held her magnificent mammaries high, and a pair of crotchless panties.

Amber strutted up to me and poked a finger in my chest. "Guess what, big brother?" she said. "I decided that this weekend is about what I want too, right? Well I've always wanted to try some role play. So, since you've already left that envelope of money on the dresser, we can get started."

My little sister continues to blow my mind. If she wants to play hooker and john I'm down with that! She joined me on the bed and grabbed my cock, rubbed it over her face. "Mmm, nice cock mister," she purred, "how about I suck it for you?"

Just like that I was in her mouth, hot and wet, her tongue swirling around my dick. She shoved me down her throat until she gagged, one hand was fondling my balls and the other was between her legs, stirring her honey pot.

I was too turned on by her sexy shenanigans to last very long, within a minute I was shooting my load down her throat while she swallowed as much as she could. Little drips came out of one side of her mouth, once she had finished milking me dry she opened her mouth and showed me the last mouthful, rolling it around with her tongue before she swallowed.

"Mmm, yummy," Amber said, before taking me back in her mouth and sucking me hard again. Once I was back up she smiled devilishly. "Good, I like a man with a short turn-around time. After all," she said, "you paid for the whole hour, we might as well use it all, right?"

I thought I'd do my best to play along. "You're so much sexier than your website pictures," I said. "If I remember correctly your site says you love anal, that right?" Amber was almost glowing now that she saw I was getting into it.

She ran a hand up my leg, grabbed my dick. "Ah, but you're the customer, what is it you want me to do, hmm?" She started jacking my shaft slowly, keeping me hard.

"I want that ass," I said. "The wife never wants anal." I was getting into it now. "Maybe fuck those titties if I have time left." I grinned at my sister, she was really loving this, I could tell.

"Okay then," Amber said. She pulled a bottle of lube from somewhere, poured it all over my dick, then jack the shaft more until it was throbbing and brick red. Then she straddled my hips and sat right down on my cock.

"Mmm, holy shit, mister, your cock feels so good in my ass," she purred. She was holding her tits as she bounced, nipples squeezed between her fingers. I fucked my hips up at her, matching her rhythm.

Amber started panting, she was really going to town, reaming her ass on my tool. "Oh I love it, fuck my ass, fuck it hard, I need it hard!" Her head was thrown back, I could feel her tighten around my plunging rod. "Cumming!" she yelled.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard like the whore I am!" Amber's whole body was flushed now, her sphincter was practically crushing my cock she was cumming so hard. "Oh I'm such a slut, such a slutty whore, taking it up my ass! Cum for me, fill me up, fill my slutty whore ass with your cum!"

Hearing my little sister behaving like a cock-crazed nympho begging for my cum made me blast my hot load into her spasming guts. I was becoming addicted to fucking Amber's ass, she loved it so much and it felt so damn good!

"Here it comes, take it you slut!" I cried, pulsing my hot jizz into my little sister's bowels. "Aw fuck, take my cum in your whore ass!" Being this nasty with Amber was so exciting I'd forgotten all about my force-zones, this was the first time we'd ever had sex without them. Still fantastic.

Once we were all orgasmed out for the moment, we lay on the bed and talked. It hadn't escaped Amber's notice that I'd not used my powers this time, she was glad. Said it would have ruined the role play. Speaking of which she had others she wanted to try this weekend; nurse and patient, teacher and student, and did I have any ideas?

Amber got up and got a joint out of her purse, fired it up and passed it to me. I hadn't smoked pot in years but I took a puff, it crept up on me and soon I was all giggly. We cuddled and talked more, I was drifting off after a while, my thoughts very pleasant indeed.

A nice buzz, a beautiful naked woman and time to enjoy ourselves, I thought to myself. I looked over at Amber, so beautiful, I wanted to always be with her. She smiled at me and said, "I always want to be with you too, big brother."

I was confused. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

Amber's eyes got huge and round. "Jason, I just read your mind!"

To Be Continued...