Puma Sessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack nodded, "Ok but you need a reminder if you're going to continue to see me," and he took a towel and wiped my nether area dry.

"Ok Jack, I'll keep my pussy area bald if that's what you want but you're putting me in a jam if John sees me," I told him honestly.

Jack smiled, "Bitch that is your issue to deal with for being late," then he pulled a devise a little bigger than a remote control and held it up, "If you keep being late I will shine you up and remove your pussy hair permanently."

"Ok Jack I got the message loud and clear Baby," I told him sincerely.

I was somewhat relieved, I really did not want to spend the rest of my life looking like a prepubescent little girl so I had to make an extra effort to be on time.

Then I had an idea, "Hey Jack could I borrow that for a bit, I would like to use that from the my lips down, it would really help me with razor burn."

Jack smiled, "Sure that will work."

I smiled, "Thank you Baby."

"Ok we are off to the pool and hot tub for a bit," Jack directed.

I giggled and followed Jack to the patio door, Jack's phone rang and he told the caller to hold on, "I have to take this call, go out and start the tub the directions are on the wall I'll be out in couple minutes get some sun on that ass of yours," then he turned and walked out of the bedroom talking all the way.

I was perfectly OK with Jack and I going out on the patio both naked but it was different now that it was just me, outside, butt naked in a strange area. I took my sunglasses out of my purse and decided it was better to face my fears of the outside than it was to have Jack come back and see me standing here staring out the window.

I took a deep breath and cracked the door open and stuck just my head out, I look all around as best I could, nobody in site. So I opened the door and stepped out cautiously, my head on a swivel looking around. I scanned all around there was the patio area and outside of that there was about a hundred yards or so of lawn and then a thick line of trees after that. I was not completely comfortable but I could not see anybody else around but there could be a marching band hidden in the tree line and I would not see them.

I looked back at the house and saw the instructions and turned on the tub. I started to relax and took a look around the patio. It was professionally done, stone deck and walls with planters built in. The pool was custom along with the hot tub with a small garden around the edges of the patio, it was drop dead gorgeous.

It was a nice warm spring, my guess it was close to 90 degrees, the sun felt good and I started to relax. I spread a towel on one of the recliners and laid down on my stomach. I just lay there thinking, hooking-up with Jack was the wildest and crazy thing I had ever done in my life nothing came close. It was dangerous and exciting and the orgasms were fantastic almost indescribable pleasure. I was little scared about getting caught but I was hooked on the sex and had to have more, regardless of the cost to my home life. I just hoped to keep this whole business secret from my husband and close friends in the real world. I was getting warm and started wondering where Jack was, not sure of how long I was out there but it had to 15 or 20 minutes. I just shrugged and rolled on my back, Jack would be out when he was and that was it.

I was really relaxed and about to take a quick nap when I heard muffled voices that did not sound like Jack. I bolted, sitting upright and looked around, shit there where two men speaking spanish walking around the corner of the house. Shit, shit, they had not seen me yet but they were closing fast. I did what any proper lady would do and jumped up and ran for the patio door.

Once inside I shut the door and started laughing as Jack walked back into the bedroom, he looked at me and I explained, "There are two Latinos out there."

Jack looked surprised and then started laughing, "I forgot today the lawn service comes, sorry about that."

We both laughed and Jack shut the curtains and I relaxed little and waited to see what he wanted next. Jack walked over to the night stand and poured us some more wine and turned handed me one. We clinked glasses and drank. I sat my glass back onto the night stand and notice some new items there.

I was so naive back then because I thought it funny that Jack had a condom and a bottle of lube on the night stand and that's all the thought I put into it. I turned and again looked to Jack for direction for our next round of action.

Jack picked up his phone and press some buttons and music started playing throughout the room. "Ok, put on your garter, stockings and heels and we will get to it," Jack ordered.

"You got it Baby," and I sat down and started getting my stuff back on as Jack sat down and watch me put my stockings on.

I dressed into my action wear trying to look as sexy. Slowly rolling on my stockings and then slipping my high heels on. Next I stood and hooked my garter around my waist and reached down and clipped each suspender to my stockings, leaving the back ones undone.

I turned my ass to Jack asking, "Baby do me a favor and hook me up."

I giggled to myself as I got the response that I was hoping for as Jack jumped up from his chair and walked quickly to me. I looked back and spread my legs giving Jack a good view and he knelt down and stretched my stockings one at a time to clasp them to my garter.

Satisfied Jack place both hands on my hips and stood pulling me tight to his chest and reached around clamping down on my breasts as he rolled my nipples between his fingers. I automatically pushed my hips tight against his crotch and turned my head to the side, Jack was ready and we kissed until I moaned.

Jack released my nipples and gave me a slight nudge onto the bed and I giggled and rolled down on my back. Raising up on my elbows and spreading my legs wide, knees raised, open and exposed offering my body to Jack for him to use anyway he that pleased him. I was feeling frisky again and gave Jack a wink and a smooch kiss. Jack stared down, I knew he liked and wanted what he saw.

Jack smiled, "Now that's the Bitch I want, somebody that loves and needs sex, just like a man no games, no guilt."

I giggled as Jack moved beside me and laid down, we faced each other and started making out. We kissed for a while and then moved down and worked my tits and nipples until my hips were pumping automatically hunting for his cock.

I moaned as he work my titties and then he rolled me on top and we kissed some more. Jack slightly pushed my shoulders and I work my way down his body heading south to work the Big Dog. His cock was now hard by the time I got there and went to work licking and swirling his plum, taking my time. I was in no rush there's was no doubt I would get mine soon enough.

After a good ten minutes Jack popped me off his cock and moved me to his side. Then he rolled over to the night stand and picked up the condom, lube and a wash cloth. I was still clueless on what the future held for me.

Jack ordered, "Bitch roll on the rubber."

I took it and opened the package, "Jack, you don't need to wear a condom, my tubes are tied."

Jack smiled, "Bitch, I want to make sure you know how to roll a rubber on a big cock, something I'm sure you don't have a lot of practice doing."

I giggled, "Your right, no practice so let's see how I do."

I took the condom out and placed it on top of his plum, it was a little tricky getting it on and over his plum but after that it rolled right down. Satisfied I looked up to Jack for approval.

"Good Job, now roll on your back and spread your legs wide Bitch," Jack directed.

I moved quickly to comply, not knowing what I was about to receive in my near future. Jack moved in-between my legs and positioned his cock right at the outer edges of my labia's.

Jack ordered, "Bitch rub your clit with my cock."

I happily worked his plum in-between my folds and started rubbing my clit fast racing for a climax that I knew in the back of my mind would not come just yet. But that in no way deterred my attempt to steal one from Jack.

Jack spoke again, "Slip in The Dog; Bitch and prepare for the ride of your life."

I nodded knowing Jack's direction was not a threat but a promise the he intended to keep and that excited and scared me at the same time. He eased in and I grunted as he hit bottom and pressed on. He paused twitching his cock and looked down at me as I smiled and nodded acknowledging his total control over me.

Jack started my ride by slowly stroking all the way in and out, the feeling was fantastic and moved me further up the mountain to the edge of the cliff. I was not long before Jack double his speed to a nice medium pace that would get me where I wanted so desperately want to go. It was no more than 5 minutes of Jack's steady fucking that I ran up to the edge and released.

"OH FUCK YES BABY, I'M CUMMING, YES, YES," shouting rather loudly forgetting about the workers outside.

My body pulsed with wave after wave of pleasure as I thoroughly enjoyed the experience while I tried to mentally prepare myself for what I knew was coming. It wasn't long and my pleasure shifted from exquisite and can't get enough to absolute pure mind blowing sensation that made my mind scream to stop. I was not sure how long it would be before I actually did scream out loud pleas for him to stop.

My overload seem to go on forever and without warning I switched back to wanting to do it all over again. This was the craziest shit I had ever experienced.

"Fuck yes, Baby, first one down, oh fuck, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, OH GOD IT'S BIG ONE, YES," I cried out.

There was no reaction from Jack he just continued fucking me at the same pace. More waves of hungry pleasure washed over me. If I had any idea that, what I was doing before was not even close to real sex, I would have dumped John long ago and started a search for a good big hard cock.

My orgasm flipped way to soon from can't get enough to too much and I grunted and moaned as I switched over. I was just starting to get to the point where I would have to beg Jack to please stop but he did it on his own and I was relieved.

Jack pulled out making a popping sound and grabbed my right knee and rolled me over on my stomach. He moved in-between my legs grabbing my hips and pulled me up onto my knees. It was just enough break for me to want more again and I spread my ass cheeks inviting him in. I did not have to wait long as he stabbed back into my pussy and started fucking me, fast and hard.

I was still had no idea of Jack's real intention and didn't really care and I raced to release of what I expected to be another mind blowing orgasm. It was only a minute or two and I popped.

"OH GOD, YES BABY I'M CUMMING, OH FUCK, ARGH," I shouted.

My climax was just winding down getting ready to switch to pleasure overload, when I felt something poke into my asshole and cold lube shot up my ass. My orgasm stopped and I went into a mild panic and Jack eased his finger up ass. Jack continued to slow fuck my pussy and worked to open my asshole wider and he slid another finger up my ass. I groaned but to my credit I remained silent. I was scared as Jack withdrew his fingers from my ass and removed his cock from my pussy at the same time.

Next I felt him starting to wiggle his plum in my ass, it popped in and Jack spoke, "Now Bitch just relax while the Dog gets some ass time," he told me.

"Please Baby, I haven't doesn't this before are you sure it's safe?"

Jack laughed, "Hell Bitch, I know you have not given up that sweet ass of yours to anybody not even your Husband, that sex act is too degrading for an upscale high society Bitch. But I'm not your husband and you're just a horny Bitch. So for protesting you have to beg me to fuck your ass, letting you experience new pleasures and complete your transformation into a three input bitch."

Well there it was not really wanting have my ass fucked by a monster cock. But I did not see any way to get around it and I was curious about these new pleasures Jack was talking about. I was pretty sure he really did not care so much about fucking my ass. What he really wanted from me was to hear me beg to get my ass fucked.

I didn't wait too long to give Jack the answer he wanted to hear, "Baby please do me a favor and take my ass so I can provide you pleasure from every one of my inputs, thus completing my transition into a true Sex Bitch, ready willing and able to service my man. But please Baby take it slow, I'm a little scared, Ok?"

I could feel Jack smiling, "Of course Bitch I'm going to take my time, you just need you to relax and you will have the time of your life."

Too scared to answer I just nodded as Jack push in an inch or two and I groaned a little. Then he pulled back to his plum and slowly pushed a little deeper. It started to hurt, not an unbearable pain but not pleasant either.

Jack repeated the process and was about half way in when I tightened up and protested, "Too much, it hurts Baby."

Jack smacked my ass cheek hard and told me to relax as he pulled back. I tried to comply with his demand by relaxing as much as I could. He did take his time and I thought he would never get his huge cock in my tiny tight asshole. I grunted and groaned and he worked his way in. Finally his pushed one last time and pulled my hips tight to his cock. I already knew what he would do next but I was not wrong.

He paused savoring his domination over me as he twitched his cock. "Good Bitch, you didn't whine too much, now look at me and give me a wink and kiss."

I didn't not hesitate and looked back at him giving him his wink and a kiss adding, "Baby please make me a total bitch with your big cock."

Jack smiled, "Bitch work your clit."

Jack stayed full in as I reached down and started playing with myself, actually I was feeling pretty good and started getting into having his cock up my ass. This was one of the ultimate taboos for a girl with my upbringing and it was deliciously bad which excited me even more.

Jack waited a while longer and then he started, very slow at first and it hurt but it was not long before the pain turned to pleasure. He seemed to know because he started stroking faster and again I raced to release.

"Oh Baby this is so good, just different," with that Jack pick up his speed.

I grunted as I started to cum almost immediately, "I'M CUMMING, OH FUCK, ARGH, AH BABY, FUCK."

It was on now and I knew this would be incredible and unbearable especially since I literally begged him to fuck my ass. Whether it was this forbidden of this act, the extra stimulation or the combination of both was helping a lot and I quickly converted back to racing to another orgasm.

"DAMN, OH ANOTHER FUCKING BIG ONE, ARGH," I shouted out.

I was now in my own world nothing else mattered but the pleasure sensations I was receiving. It wouldn't matter if the house was on fire or if I was getting fucked in the public square, I was totally focused. The time between my unbearable pleasures was shorter and I started to blast again.

"ARGH, OH GOD FUCK, I'M CUMMING TOO MUCH," I exclaimed.

I started spitting now which only added more lube to my fingers working my clit. Over and over my pussy pulsed sending electrical waves through my body it was pure pleasure absolutely delicious. There was just a taste of over load before I orgasmed again my pussy continually spat now.

I squealed like a little girl, "AH EEE, TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, ARGH."

I wondered now, like a lost child seemly endless pleasure pulses, no thought, no focus just each pulse a jolt of electricity causing me to tingle all over. I remember trying to speak not sure what if anything was coming out. Time slowed or raced not sure which, it didn't really matter I was a sex zombie. Unable to praise Jack or curse him until he stopped, I just had to trust Jack not to literally fuck me to death.

The next thing I knew, I heard a pop as Jack pulled out of my ass, I wanted to collapse and curl up into the fetal position. But Jack held me in place with one hand, I heard him snap off his condom and wipe his cock off. Next he plunged his cock deep into my pussy and started fucking me hard and fast again.

I did not have enough time to recover but I was grateful for what little time I got. My hands were still down between my legs and I tried to gently catch his big balls as they slapped loudly on my clit. But after a bit I gave up trying and just moved my arms to a more comfortable position to ride out the storm. Jack was a Sex God to any woman that ventured onto the Big Dog and I was a new disciple.

I had been thinking for a month or so about taking my wild and exciting relationship to the next level with Jack. I trusted him totally and after my ass fuck I was ready. I was settled enough to speak again, "Jack, I'm yours now body and soul anything you want I will you do without hesitation, my boys are the only exception they come first."

Jack smiled, "Bitch you were mine after our first fuck, I knew it and so did you it just took you some time to figure that out. This just seals the deal and of course your boys will always come first."

I smiled as he rocked me back and forth a momentary feeling of joy flowed over me right before I exploded again.

"I CUMMING, UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE, AH FUCK UMM," expressing my pleasure yet again.

Just then Jack pulled me tight and pumped stream after stream into my hot pulsing pussy he shot so much cum I could feel it squirting out around his cock. He paused after his cock stopped pumping and withdrew his shrinking cock. I looked back and he raised up and placed his hands on his hips, as he looked down at me waiting to see what I would do. I did not need any instruction, there was no hesitation as I turn quickly and rushed to lick his cock and balls clean.

Jack was clean and without any guidance I started working his cock back to life trying to keep as much eye contact as possible, although I was hoping for a little break. This man's stamina was incredible his cock was actually coming back to life. But before he full stiffened he pulled me off and rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I quickly undressed and went to the bathroom Jack just finished with the toilet and I squeezed by him to pee also. I wipe my front and then my ass carefully to see if I was bleeding. I looked at the tissue no blood and I was thankful, I did not want to go to my doctor with that complaint.

Jack was already in the shower and I jumped and a scrubbed him down then he washed me off which was nice. He finished and turned off the water and we stepped out.

Before I could pick up a towel Jack, told me to hit the hot tub and soak my ass; he would be right out. I just nodded not daring to raise any concerns about the lawn care people outside. Jack walked toward the kitchen and I headed to the patio door. I picked up my sunglasses on the way, I did not slow down, deciding fuck it, I was serious and meant what I told Jack I was his and short of hurting myself or my boys I would do his bidding with pleasure. If Jack wanted to show his Bitch off to the yard crew I would happily comply.

I opened the door and marched out, I giggled thank God there were no workers in sight. So I walked straight to the hot tub and eased in, my ass was sore but the hot water felt good and I started to relax. It would take some effort on my part but giving Jack control was liberating, I was going to work on not giving a shit about being proper or what other people thought of me when I was with Jack or fulfilling any request from him.

Jack came out of the house carrying a tray with the wine, some water and some snacks a light lunch perfect. Then I noticed the big clock on the side of the house and it only read 10:30, shit I still had 3 and a half hours of steady fucking. I did not doubt that Jack would be able to make me cum many more times but it was hard to imagine any better experience than the one I just had. My ass was sore and I was thoroughly satisfied already. I would tell Jack if he asked but otherwise I would just do whatever he wanted.