Puma Sessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack sat the tray down and slipped into the tub and leaned back, looking at me as he relaxed. We soaked for about ten minutes and the Jack handed me a bottle of water.

"Here chug this you lost a lot of fluid this morning I don't want you getting dehydrated,"

I took the bottle and opened it and did as directed, chugging the bottle down. I finished the bottle and Jack hand me a glass of wine. Then he picked out a snack and began eating and I did the same. We ate in silence and finished our wine and Jack handed me another bottle of water. I opened it and began sipping it.

Jack looked serious asking, "I'm curious, you made some statements while you were getting off did you mean those or was that just sex talk trying to get me off?"

I giggled a little but I was dead serious albeit a bit nervous, "Baby here's the deal, I feel like two people, a Dr. Jekyll, upstanding society bitch when I'm not with you and a Mrs. Hyde, wild and free when I'm with you and I love it and I'm addicted to the sex you have shown me."

I just nodded as Jack continued, "You are new to this lifestyle, what 4 months now?"

I nodded again as he spoke, "Being my Sex Bitch is not what we have been doing, you had some room to negotiate your actions, i.e. friends with benefits so to speak. If you want this anything goes, and I mean anything and you will have no say or control.

Jack looked to me and I started, "Jack, I was an uptight Bitch that never really had an orgasm until I met you. I'm 32 with 2 kids, in my sexual prime and I have missed so much already and I'm pretty sure my husband is having an affair because Tom will not even look at me and I look damn fine, if I say so myself."

Jack nodded and I went on, "I have been thinking about this for a month or so, I want to experience everything that I have missed." I swallowed and continued, "Jack, I'm in love with you, you have awaken feelings that I thought were lost forever. I have experienced pleasures with you that I never knew existed. What really surprised me was that after hooking-up with you, I was shocked, that I got off on giving you control, it excites and scares at the same time and the result is that I have exquisite unbelievable orgasms."

I swallowed and continued, "That fuck was the best so far and it reaffirmed my undeniable strong need to give up all control, I want to belong to you totally. I asked for nothing in return other than I cannot get arrested and my husband cannot get any evidence to use against me in a divorce also I can't lose custody of my boys, they come first. I'm hoping that you will find my offer intriguing and accept it for what it is, sex with no limits. I do not trust myself to explore this new world on my own but I do trust you to take me where I need to go."

There it was out there and I held my waiting for a response from Jack, he smiled, "TJ, I really like you but I'm not into life time commitments. With that said, I'll ask you one last time before your life changes, are you sure this is what you want?"

"It's like I told you, I'm in love with you and everything we have done. I expect no commitment from you other than we continue to hook-up as long as you want me. Personally I want and need to give you this gift with no commitment on your part is the safest way to continue my sexual adventure."

Jack smiled, "Bitch, I accept your offer with the conditions you stated. You are now my property to do with as I please from here on out until either, I kick you lose or you leave on your own. After you prove yourself, I will give you 2 opportunities to turn down a directive that I give you without consequences but after that you are out if you refuse the third time you're out and on your own."

"Jack, I thank you for accepting my offer and for the allowing me some flexibility in my position," I told him honestly.

Jack smiled, "Ok Bitch it is on, starting tomorrow, you will make yourself be available tomorrow morning at 9 AM at a tattoo parlor, I'll give you the address before you leave today, plan on a couple hours. You will be getting some decorations to prove your commitment to our agreement, any questions?"

"No Jack I understand and I can make those appointments.

"Good, Bitch be here back here on Friday at 9AM sharp, no excuses, with your new decorations or don't come back at all, if you show, we will go from there."

"I will be here Friday on time," I told him honestly.

"Now Bitch your day is not over yet we still have some time?"

I smiled, "Absolutely, I'm yours Baby."

We raised our glasses and I gave a toast, "To my master, I will always do my best to be a good Bitch and make you proud regardless of the situation you put me in."

We drank and relaxed some more, my ass was better but still sore. It was getting hot and Jack got up telling saying let's hit the pool and cool off. That worked for me I was already sweating pretty good but held out until Jack was ready. We both jumped in the pool together and the cool water felt great, we swam and played, I was getting cold and I guess Jack notice my nipples tighten and getting hard. And he climbed out of the pool holding out his hand to help me out.

I always heard rumors about male shrinkage in the cold but there was not a noticeable difference in the Big Dog's size. Jack handed me a towel and I dried him off first and then quickly dried myself as we walked back to the bedroom. I actually enjoyed drying my man off first, feeling comfortable in my new role as one of Jack's personal Bitches.

Jack sat on the edge of the bed and spread his legs wide. I waited for his direction not certain where he wanted me but I didn't half to wait long.

Jack smiled, "Put your all your lingerie on including your high heels."

I nodded and started gathering up my undies and put everything into a pile. How about a little music for my strip on action," I asked?

Jack picked up his phone and the music started, I should have thought this through but it really did not make a difference as he start taking pictures or video, I was not sure.

I moved to the music as best I could as I put on my undies, I did not feel sexy but Jack was smiling broadly and appeared to be enjoying my show. I actually saw the Big Dog start twitching coming back to life slowly. I finished with a little ta da and a bow and Jack clapped loudly. I stood and awaiting my next direction.

Jack smiled, "I know your ass is sore so here's the deal, it will take considerable effort on your part, I want a good blow job, don't stop until my seed pops and oh yea don't spill a drop or you will owe me."

I knelt laughing as I did, "Baby, you already own my ass and on Friday, I will prove that to you, but what else could I owe you?"

Jack laughed, "You're right."

I giggled, "How about I try to give you the best blow job you ever had and if any of your seed spills I will happily retrieve it and wear home any I don't swallow, Ok?"

Jack smiled, "Bitch get started."

I started licking his balls and shaft holding it lightly back and forth up and down occasionally engulfing his plum and swirled my tongue around it. I tried to make as much eye contact as possible. I knew after two loads it would take a while to get Jack to deliver a third but I always loved a challenge and was determined to complete my task.

Jack was watching my every move and smiling, "The eye contact is good Bitch, every dude getting a blow job loves it when their Bitches look them in the eyes, it shows you love giving head and are not humiliated by the act."

I just nodded and continued working, I did not mind Jack's guidance on giving a good blow job; in fact I welcomed it, before now I was just winging it as I went. I had every intention of being the best sex Bitch Jack had ever seen. The best fuck, pussy or ass and giving a great blow job, I had the desire, now all I needed was some practice and I was not worried about getting that with Jack.

I worked on his cock eagerly and as I did Jack gave further direction, when to pause, flicking my tongue as I stared up, when to start stroking his shaft and what kind of rhythm that felt best and would expedite delivery. I was like a sponge and tried doing everything Jack described, one thing at a time looking for Jack's approval before trying the next. After I had some of it down I worked on different combinations until Jack would give me a nod and I would add some more stuff. It was taking a while but I did not mind I figured I had about 2 and a half hours to get his nut off and I was more than willing to work as long as it took.

Jack's hips started to pump his hips and I double my efforts, knowing he was getting close to release. I looked up happy at the expression I saw on his face he was on the hunt now. I was on his cock fucking it with my mouth trying be ready when he shot.

Jack being Jack was not going to make it easy and I expected no less. He placed his hand on the back of my head holding me on his cock as he stood. Standing now with one hand on his hip swaying to meet my strokes and the other holding his phone catching all the action, which did not bother me at all. I sucked and swirled his plum as I stroked his hard shaft up and down as fast as I could. Jack tensed and I felt his cock pulse in my hand as he started ejaculating. I choked and gagged on his first huge blast and had to pull his cock out. I opened my mouth wide and kept stroking his cock trying to direct as much of his sperm into my mouth that I could. One or two shots missed and splashed on my face and neck. The others made it in but I had some splash from the power of his ejaculation.

I swallowed a mouth full of cum as Jack's orgasm slow to a dribble, I milked the last of his seed into my mouth smiling as I swallowed. Then I used my hands to scoop up his seed that ran down my face and chest. Jack just watched and I stopped and smiled when I got what I could. I had to be a site but I did not care about my appearance because I was rewarded with a nod and a broad smile from Jack.

"Bitch that was a good blow job not the best I ever had but not bad at all. With some more practice you will be one of the best cocksuckers in this town, we will work on you deep throating next time."

"You got it Baby," and I turned and started to walk to the bathroom.

Jack stopped me, "Bitch just get dressed you are going home just the way you are as promised."

I giggled, "No problem Baby, I slipped on my skirt and started to put my silk blouse on but stopped asking, "Baby is it Ok if I just drive home in my bra so my top won't get stained, Please?"

Jack smiled, "That will work."

Dressed I followed Jack to the kitchen door and he picked up a note with an address on it and handed it to me. I winked and put it in my purse. We stepped out onto his drive, I laughed to myself a kiss was out of the question so I winked and blew his a kiss and started for my car. My thought was that I would lay my top on the passenger's seat just in case.

But as I opened the driver's side door Jack told me to open the trunk and he walked over and took my top putting it in and closed the lid.

I busted up laughing, "Good one, see you on Friday at 9 AM sharp."