Puma Sessions Ch. 03

Story Info
In her hunt for more TJ decides to commit to a new type...
10k words
4.18
11.5k
8

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make a long story short I did go back to Jack even though I knew I shouldn't. But he was so addictive, dangerous and exciting, he made me experience and feel things I never knew existed. So I let him play with me anyway he wanted and in return he drove me crazy every time I hooked-up with him. I had been seeing Jack for almost 4 months, meeting once or twice a month sometimes three times if I was successful in begging him to fuck me. I know, I know as a proper lady I should have been indignant and insulted over having to do the stuff that Jack wanted but our sessions had evolved into a little game that I enjoyed and the reward if I was successful was indescribably good.

It took about three months for me to finally admit to myself that I was totally in love with Jack. It had been a long time since I had felt these feelings and that was my dilemma. I would have loved to divorce my husband and marry him living happily ever after but that was out of the question. In a normal situation I would have played little sex games to get him to come around and I knew the sensible thing for me to do would to walk away but this was not a sensible relationship.

I wanted and needed a stronger connection to Jack and hopefully some sort of commitment from him if that was possible. I was afraid to tell him my true feelings for fear that he would cut me off outright and that was unimaginable right now. Although I trusted Jack completely, I was hesitant to offer my total devotion to him. I constantly ran different scenarios in my head that would put me in a permanent relationship with Jack. Even though I did not know it at the time but our next hook-up would seriously change my situation with Jack moving it to a more serious intensely personal relationship at least for myself.

It had been a couple weeks since my last hook-up and I was several days passed my period when I started getting my Jack craving again. He was constantly popping into my mind and getting harder and harder to ignore.

Things with John, my husband, were still the same just functional and I was pretty sure he was having an affair too because I had changed my workout routine at the gym at Jack's direction and it was paying off. I took a combination of classes of dance, yoga and spin classes plus some limited weight training. I was now toned and taunt, no flab on my ass or thighs and I sported six pack abs and following Jack's advice I kept up my calorie count so my boobs did not shrink. But still I got no attention from my Husband which worked for me since hooking-up with Jack.

Another day passed, it was Sunday and my wanton desire to be with Jack had built to a point that I had to make a plea for another hook-up. With that thought I dug into my purse and called Jack on his phone.

The line rang 4 or 5 five times before Jack picked up, "Hey TJ what's up?"

"Hi Jack, umm, I was wondering if we could get together sometime this week, any morning works for me, what do you think?"

Jack paused, "Taylor I'm pretty busy this week, how about next Friday morning?"

"Oh, uh, I guess that would work but that's a long time to wait and I'm really horny. I've been working out really hard and was looking forward to showing off a little, please Baby."

The game was on and Jack took his time to answer again and I knew he always enjoyed my pleas and begging to get fucked but what's a horny Bitch to do.

Jack finally spoke, "Taylor I would really like to hook-up with you again but this is a busy week."

"Jack, Baby please I need some action, I could stay longer, I wouldn't have to leave until 2 or so in the afternoon, please Baby."

Another long pause as I waited anxiously for his decision but he wasn't done with me just yet.

I could feel Jack smiling and he spoke, "Bitch you know what I want to hear so tell me quick and make it good."

Well there it was, I did know what he wanted to hear me say and I was a little reluctant but I needed a break from my tedious life.

I swallowed and spoke, "Jack this Horny Bitch needs The Dog to run wild, anything goes, I can be there by 9 and give you 5 hours any day this week please Baby, I need your cock."

My face flushed with embarrassment however it was done and I waited again to see if he would service me like once again.

After a moment Jack gave me the answer I needed, "Bitch, be at my house tomorrow by 9 AM sharp and be ready to go fuck wild."

I giggled, "Baby thank you, I'll be your Wild Horny Bitch all morning."

"Ok good, I'll see you at 9, later I got to move some things around," and the phone went dead before I could say goodbye.

As I got off the phone, I was always a little anxious before going to Jack's but I knew the mind blowing orgasms would be worth it. I ran upstairs and started going through my closet on what to wear over my new red leather garter and see-through lace bra and thong. I decided on red high heels and I black pencil skirt and white silk blouse. The skirt wasn't comfortable to walk but was sexy as hell and I didn't figure on walking much at Jack's.

With that settled I put in my kegel weight for a bit and started fixing supper, it was just another routine night and now all I had to do was to get some rest for tomorrow's activities.

I woke up early put my makeup on and had my husband and boys out of the house by 7:30, I raced upstairs and shaved as fast as I could and then dressed and ran out of the house. In the car and on the road with plenty of time to get to Jack's.

I wasn't even half way to Jack's before traffic slow to a crawl, Fuck, I was going to be late, I dialed Jack's number but he did not pick up. It seemed like forever before the traffic finally started to move but I was fucked there was no way to be at Jack's before 9:30.

This was the not how I wanted to start my session with Jack but is what it was, I just hoped he wouldn't be pissed since I begged to be him to change his schedule.

My crotch was soak by the time I pull up to Jack's gate and I took a deep breath and press the button to call. Jack answered and the gate open up. I tried to prepare mentally for anything he might do and proceeded up the hill slowly.

As I approached his house Jack stepped out onto the porch and he looked good wearing jeans, a polo shirt and boat shoes. He smiled as I stopped and he walked to my car door. I opened my door and stepped out and Jack took me into his arms and gave me a long passionate kiss that caused me to tingle all over.

As we parted, I started to go into the house but Jack stopped me, "Bitch you're late."

"I know Jack there was an accident and the traffic back up, I got here as fast as I could, I'm sorry," I told him honestly.

Jack just nodded and ordered, "Strip, top and skirt, I want to get a good look at you in the sunlight."

I immediately hesitated and started to panic, I looked back towards the road and then looked back to Jack. I could tell he was starting to get irritated.

"This is not the anything goes Wild Bitch that I was expecting and if this is the game you're playing today you can take your ass back home," Jack said matter of fact.

Well it was decision time and I did not want go and I wasn't not going to apologize again. Then I had a thought, I giggled, "Jack Baby, I was just waiting for the music so I could do a proper strip tease."

Jack smiled, "You got it and he punched some buttons on his phone and the music played and I started moving to the tune.

I danced around a little and started unbuttoning my blouse and once off I spun it around over my head and threw it to Jack. The pencil skirt was going to be a little hard to get out of gracefully. I danced a little more and Jack appeared to be enjoying my little show. I unbuttoned and zipped open my skirt and did a little shimmy and the skirt fell to the ground and I stepped out of it. I stepped in-between Jack and my skirt turning my back to him spreading my legs. I bent slowly at the waist and looked back smiling as I picked up my skirt and turned back to Jack.

Jack laughed and clapped, "That's better now spin around and then get your ass into the kitchen."

I giggled and complied and walked as sexy as I could into the house.

Jack walked in behind me and when I turned he already had his semi-hard cock out, "Practice time Bitch."

Jack sat down and I knelt between his legs and went to work. I licked his cock slowly up and down keeping eye contact I purposely avoided his swelling plum until it twitched. Then I slowly engulf his head and swirled my tongue as I looked up for his approval. I was rewarded with a smile and I was relieved, pretty sure I had things back on track.

Just then his phone rang and he answered it, "Yea great come on up to the side door," and he buzzed the gate open.

I pulled off his cock and looked horrified as Jack laughed, "Relax Bitch and get your ass into the bedroom, you're not ready for 2 on 1 action yet."

A jolt of electricity shot through me with Jack's comment, not ready yet, and I blurted out, "Yet."

Jack laughed as he ordered, "Bitch get your shit and take it with you, I'll be there in a couple."

I nodded giggling as I jumped up quickly and grabbed my stuff and ran to the bedroom. Once safely in the back I listened down the hallway, it was a UPS man with a delivery. I giggled and jumped on the bed trying to make a sexy pose for Jack.

Jack walked into the room smiling, "That's more like it, sorry about the interruption but I needed some contracts dropped off. Now drop that thong and bra you won't be needing those for a while."

I quickly peeled off the thong and shot it across the room and tossed my bra in the same direction. I rose up on my elbows and spread my legs wide with my knees bent. I smiled broadly, all sense of dignity was out the window I was spread wide like hooker waiting for a trick.

Jack slowly stripped out of his shirt and jeans before slowly crawling up in-between my legs. The Dog was rock hard and this Bitch was in serious need. I wanted badly to kiss Jack but then it dawned on me, I just got off his cock. As he kissed my neck I moaned, "Baby can you get me some wine or sparking water so I can rinse my mouth out after sucking your cock so we can kiss if you want too."

Jack pulled up, "Good idea, I'll be right back."

I sighed a little as Jack walked away his taught body each muscle flexing as he walked toward the kitchen. He did not take long and walked back in carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses, his big cock still tilted out swaying back and forth as he walked to the bed. Jack poured some wine in both glasses and handed me one I took a drink and swished the wine in my mouth before swallowing.

Satisfied Jack took my glass and placed the bottle and glasses on the night stand. He laid beside me and then pulled me on top and we started Frenching. Jack was a good kisser and as we made out he rolled my ass cheeks pulling tight to his groin causing me to moan as we kissed.

Jack rolled over on top of me and we kissed a couple more times before he start to work his way down my body very slowly. After what seemed like a life time Jack finally started working my titties, my nipples ached for his tongue and lips and when I could I tried to work them into his mouth. But Jack would not have it, he was in total control and my body was his play ground, he was free to do anything he felt like it. That was really the attraction with Jack he knew how to work a woman's body in such away the drove Bitches into a sexual frenzy more than willing to do his bidding.

I was hot and ready to fuck but that wasn't up to me so my mind reeled in the pleasure and the anxious fear that he might stop. Thank god he didn't and I gasped as he clamped down on my right nipple. My hips pumped automatically now trying to entice his cock into my hungry pussy.

Jack moved further down to my stomach leaving my left nipple starving for attention so I started to roll and twist my nipples. At last Jack reached my pubic mound, I spread my legs wide to allow him full access. Jack parted my labia's and tenderly kissed my clit, I moaned from the jolt of pleasure that shot through my body.

I started to climb the mountain to release as Jack pulled back and I gasped but before I could protest he ordered, "Play with your pussy Bitch, show me what you do when you're not with me."

I didn't have to be told twice as my hands flew to my pussy lips and started rubbing my clit furiously seeking my first orgasm. Jack was on his knees between my legs with his cock in hand slowly stroking as he watched me masturbate. Never in my life did I masturbate in front of man not even my husband. But with Jack all appearances of proper and dignified where out as I worked my clit seeking relief nothing else mattered, I was looking hungrily at him as I rubbed away and he watched me closely.

I was getting frantic for release but in my heart I knew Jack would not let me go where I needed not just yet. Even though I knew that, it did not stop me from trying like a mad woman. I just started to crest and my mouth opened and my eyes rolled back as Jack ordered, "Stop Bitch and play with your tits."

Now was not the time to protest so I just grunted and move quickly back to my nipples as Jack moved into position and rubbed his cock up and down my dripping pussy lips. My head arched back at the first touch of my clit with his plum and I groaned.

My eyes opened and I looked up to a smiling Jack as he ease his plum into my tight hungry pussy. I moaned with pleasure, "Oh Yes Baby, I need your big hard cock deep in me."

Jack didn't say a word he just granted my request and slowly slid his entire cock deep causing me to grunt as he stretched my vagina to accommodate his huge cock. He paused and twitched his cock, in my mind that translated into him radiating his power and control over me. In my normal life I would have resented his control after I got what I wanted and schemed to get control back from this man.

But I knew with Jack, any thoughts like that where a waste of time. I accepted the fact that when I was with him I would do his bidding no matter how outrageous or inappropriate for a lady of my standing to get what I needed. My only control regarding Jack was that I solely decided when to ask to be his Horny Bitch but for now I was anxiously waiting for Jack to let me climax over and over.

Jack slowly started stroking me and I silently rejoiced in anticipation of the pleasure that I knew was coming my way. Although I was already frantic to cum I tried to relax as much as I could and enjoy the sensations that flowed through me.

Jack was a master at sex with women, whether it was through practice, natural talent or a combination of both it didn't matter. He knew exactly how to fuck women that drove them and me crazy, tempting, teasing with exquisite release until I could no longer stand it.

Jack took his time never seeming to be in a rush at least not in the beginning. He slowed fucked me for a good while and my vagina was now accommodating his cock hungrily. But it was not long before he picked up speed to a nice medium pace stroking all the way in out to his plum and back again over and over as I raced to orgasm.

Then unexpectedly I popped releasing a small but nice orgasm, "YES BABY, I'M CUMMING, UMM."

Jack kept his pace nice long, steady strokes as I moved from a normal climax to trying process the pleasure overload as I hoped and prayed that it would not take too long to switch back to hungry for cock again.

I was about to beg when like a light switch, I switched back over to horny and on the hunt again. Jack must have noticed my change and started fucking me hard and fast.

I exclaimed, "Yes Baby, Oh that's it, let The Big Dog run, oh yea."

Jack didn't say anything he just kept driving hard and I was beginning to wonder if he would blast before I got off again, looking back that was such a silly thought.

I squealed like a little girl as my body released a large orgasm, "ARGH, OH YESS, FUCK ME, ARGH."

Jack kept fucking me until I just started going into pleasure overload, then he stopped and rolled me on top of him and ordered, "Fuck Bitch and don't stop without permission."

I nodded and leaned forward so I could stroke his cock. The pause was just long enough for me to float down a little so I could resume the hunt again. Jack would occasionally reach and twisted my nipples just enough to make me chirp. I felt a false sense of control now and I rode his cock good and fast trying to get the Big Dog to shoot.

This man's stamina was unbelievable, I thought sure he would have cum by now but he didn't. Maybe he had jerked off before I got here, I wasn't sure but it did not matter. I kept working his cock, grunting each time his cock hit the bottom of my vagina. I looked down at Jack trying to see into the future but no avail.

As he looked at me he gave me some direction, "Bitch keep fucking no matter what or die trying, do you understand?"

I nodded and squealed again as I started to cum, "OH FUCK YES, FUCK, ARGH."

My release was fantastic total wanton ecstasy but that did not last long as the orgasm change to over whelming unbearable sensation. I desperately wanted to stop but I didn't, I fucked Jack automatically now praying the unbearable utopia would flip back to my voracious hunt for another climax.

"Fuck through Bitch don't stop," Jack ordered.

Jack's order challenged me and reinforced my desire not to let him down. I tried to or at least think I did try to make my body fuck faster. After an eternity of overload I switch back and my pussy literally exploded spitting out my cream as I climaxed like never before, wave after wave of exquisite pleasure pulsed through me.

"OH MY GOD, ARGH, OHH, YESSS, FUCK, FUCK," I cried out.

Just as I was starting to transition to back to overload Jack grabbed my hips and pushed me down on his cock. I grunted as he hit bottom and I could feel his cock pulse and his seed blast my pussy. After several seconds he pulled me down on his chest and we started Frenching. That moment was glorious, total satisfaction and complete fulfillment, never had I experienced anything like this and I already wanted more. We kissed and made out for several minutes before Jack gave my ass a little smack and I rolled off him.

Jack announced shower time and to my surprise he did not have me lick his cock clean which was fine with since his cock and pubic mound was thick with his and my juice.

I sat on the edge of the bed, slipped off my heels and unhooked my stockings rolling them down, then I stood and unhooked my garter and put everything over on a chair he had in the room. Jack walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower start and I hurried to join him.

I stepped into the shower and rinsed off before starting to scrub Jack down. I could tell he enjoyed his showers having his Bitches clean him up after a good workout and that was a good workout. I took my time and I and finally knelt down and washed the Big Dog before starting to suck it back to life.

It did not take long and his hips started to sway just a little but then he pulled me up and turned off the water. He stepped out and I followed and started drying my stud off for round two but he stopped me.

"Don't dry off, we have plenty of time we'll take a little break oh before we do that, I need to take care of one little thing," and he pick me up and sat me on the counter.

I sat there as Jake opened a draw and took out a can of shaving cream and razor. He rubbed a little cream on my bush and whisked it away.

Satisfied Jack wipe my mound clean and looked at me, "I really do not like people being late for appointments it's a pet peeve of mine and you set the time not me."

I looked sincerely at Jack, "I know and it won't happen again I'll make sure I have plenty of time to get here at our next hook-up, Ok?"