Puma Sessions Ch. 05

Story Info
My adventure continues as Jack expands my sexual boundaries.
4.1k words
3.98
9.5k
6

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story is turning into a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

***

I headed home and as I drove I ran through various scenarios that I could pitch to Tom to get out of the house on the Friday before vacation. It took me several days until I finally decided on a story that I thought Tom wouldn't check out and get me out of the house all night.

I waited until after dinner and made my play, "Hey Tom do you remember Maggie and Jim, the couple that lived down the street?"

Tom didn't remember them which was good since I made them up, "Well they moved to Tulsa last year, she's pregnant and having a baby shower this Friday. A couple girlfriends and I are going up for that, it will run late and Maggie is hosting a girl's sleep over but I will be back early Saturday morning in plenty of time to get things packed for the cruise, what do you think?"

Tom looked for a minute and smiled, "Sure that sounds fine, hey I'll take off early and take the boys up to the farm for a campout at Mom and Dad's."

"I think the boys will love that," I told him, not feeling guilty at all with my lie.

We finished our meal and Tom got up heading to the den and I got things cleaned up. I was relieved that Tom bought my story with no questions and I started looking forward to Friday night. My only concern now was that I was getting anxious, waiting for details from Jack for Friday night.

I had lunch with Gina at our usual place; I intentionally bowed out of our gym workouts not quite ready to tell Gina of my commitment to Jack and I didn't say anything during lunch. But we had a good talk without bringing up my new relationship and parted with a hug, a kiss and the cheek.

That evening I finally got a text from Jack, telling me to be at his house at 6 pm sharp and there would be further instructions on the kitchen table. I sent a text right back telling him I would be there on time and ready to party, I finished the text with a couple emoji's smiley faces with a wink.

As I reread Jack's text I started getting anxious at what he might have planned for me. Thank goodness I only had to wait for less than 24 hours before the games would began and I could not wait. I was surprised that I actually got a good night's sleep. It was a routine morning and after everybody was out of the house, I stripped, shaved and Luxed my lower pubic area again. I was basically bald on my outer lips with only a few stragglers putting up a fight so that made shaving a lot easier now.

I told Tom that we were driving to Tulsa around noon and he said he would leave work early and get the boys off the bus, use the bathroom and head west to the ranch. I called a neighbor down the street as a backup just in case Tom ran late.

I figured I would leave at noon in case Tom came home early but that left me with 6 hours to kill. I thought about going to the gym, I could shower and put on my makeup and I could park in the back of the lot and change there before heading to Jack's. I was happy with my plan, I would have lunch and then go to the gym get a good workout cleanup, change and head to Jack's for my all-nighter.

Next I went to my closet to pick out what to wear to Jack's. I decided on a sexy red dress that was fitted and showed off my figure. I chose a black leather garter with a black thong, lace bra and dark hose, along with my strappy red high heels and red and black earrings and matching necklace.

Then I had a quick thought, I grabbed a t-shirt and shorts, walking down stairs and out to my car, I slid the items under the passenger side seat, as a backup just in case. I giggled, I forgot that I was naked and scurried back upstairs. I packed an overnight bag with an extra set of clothes, a nightie which I didn't think I would need but pack anyways along with all the other necessities that a women needs to spend a night out. Also I packed my gym bag with my undies and makeup along with shorts and top.

I laughed out loud, hell, it was only 9:30 in the morning so I put on my gym outfit and did some house cleaning to kill some time. That helped to take my mind off this evenings activities and soon it was time to get out of the house. I put all my stuff into the car and drove out of the development. I went to the mall to kill some time and do a little shopping before lunch. I decided on Panera for lunch and had a sandwich and salad, I took my time and people watched for awhile.

I left the restaurant and drove to the gym and started my workout. I took a spin class but did not push it too hard and used some of the weight machines for my upper body. Satisfied I went to the showers to get cleaned up it was debut time for my new decorations. Thankfully there was only 3 or 4 younger women in the showers. I stripped and picked up my towel and covered up at the shower I hung up my towel and stepped in the open bay. Nobody paid any attention to me which strongly disappointed me. I finished and walked out and started drying off and one of the girls walked by saying, "cool tat", I giggled and thanked her.

I went back to my corner and finished drying off and put on my undies. Then I started putting on my makeup and fixing my hair. Satisfied I dressed and went out to my car, the coast was clear and I got into my car and stripped and dressed as fast as I could. It did not take long and I took breath, relieved when I finished changing.

I started my car and drove down towards Jack's house, I was early but I would just drive around the area until it was time just to ensure that I would be right on time. I had to kill 20 minutes so I went down passed his house for 8 minutes and turned around and headed back, I pressed the key pad and his gate opened. Perfect I parked my car a couple minutes early and I sat in the car and waited. At 6 pm sharp I took a deep breath, opened the door and walked into the kitchen.

I nervously opened the envelope and pulled out the note, my eyes and mouth unconsciously opened wide as I read. I was to take off my dress, bra and thong and come to the bedroom quietly. It was obvious that Jack had at least one other woman in his bed from the sounds of a female having sex floating down the hallway. I had never had sex or thought about making it with another woman but I guess that was about to change tonight. A thought momentarily flashed through my mind that I should get in my car and drive away but that left quickly as the screams of pleasure filled the hallway.

My juices were already flowing as I slowly made my way down to the bedroom trying not to make too much noise in my heels. As I got close to the room the sounds switched from screams of pleasure to a woman moaning and grunting from Jack fucking her hard and fast. I peeked around the edge of the door and Jack had a woman on all fours his hands on her hips driving deep causing her to grunt every time he hit bottom. The woman was blonde and blindfolded, I was pretty sure it was Gina but not totally. I stood there quietly watching the show waiting for Jack's direction.

Jack winked at me and held up his hand flat and I stayed were I was watching the show. It wasn't long and I leaned against the door way and started rubbing my titties.

The women popped and started crying out as she climaxed, "ARGH, GOD YES, ARGH, FUCK, FUCK," it was definitely Gina.

I was super horny after several minutes of watching the show my pussy was literally drooling. I wanted to join the action but dared not until Jack gave me the nod. Gina cummed again, moaning and mumbling incoherently this time and then Jack tensed, filling Gina's pussy with his seed. I flinched a little as Jack smacked Gina's ass cheek hard, she squealed and then giggled as Jack withdrew.

Jack smiled spoke, "Good ride Bitch, now next game, you up for it?"

Gina answered quickly, "Yes Baby, I'm in, what's next?"

"Ok, I've invited somebody over for a ride along and I want you to kiss her. No touching other than kissing and if you can guess who it is, you can be Queen and direct the show for the rest of the night. If you guess wrong your ass goes on the Tip Menu for deliveries."

Gina giggled, "I'm game, let's do this."

I wondered what the Tip Menu was but Jack cut my thoughts short as he motioned for me to kiss Gina. I moved quietly to the bed and knelt and Jack moved Gina to the edge. I moved in and our lips touched, we started French kissing, our tongues intertwined for a minute and then I pulled back.

Jack smiled and motioned for me to stand, "OK Bitch who was it?"

Gina giggled, "Hmm, shit I think it is Janet, am I right?"

Jack laughed and ordered, "Take off your blindfold Bitch."

Gina tore off her blindfold and gasp, "TJ, Oh my god."

We both giggled as I stood there proudly showing off my new decorations.

Gina asked, "Girl what did you do?"

I laughed, "I went all in, I'm Jack's Bitch just like you."

Gina's mouth was wide open and she shook her head, "Jack why did you let her do this?"

Jack laughed, "I told Taylor, she was not ready but she made it perfectly clear that she is a grown woman with kids and knows what she wants. So who am I to turn down a hot Bitch in her prime that wants to up her game."

I smiled as Jack continued, "TJ is like a kid in the candy store that cannot get enough and she wants more. So I'm going to work her and blow her fucking mind as she searches for her sexual limit and to prove her commitment to her new man she got some decorations, right Bitch?

I looked at both of them, "Absolutely."

Gina laughed, "Girl you are fucking crazy, let's see your new additions."

I giggled, I showed her my ass and then turned back and spread my large labia's to show my VCH and rings.

Gina asked, "How does the VCH feel?"

I laughed, "I'm not sure but I'm hoping to find out tonight."

Gina laughed and we both turned to Jack, "The night is young, now Gina get your ass in the shower and once we are cleaned up we'll get started," and then he looked my way, TJ on the bed, do not touch your pussy but you can play with your tits if you want till we get back."

I moved onto the bed, "Yes Baby, I'll be ready."

Jack nodded and turned heading to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I laid there and then giggled as I positioned myself so the when Jack walk back into the bedroom he would see me spread wide with my knees raised. I was no longer concerned about being proper lady, I was Jack's Bitch now, no foreplay or sweet talk needed or required. I wanted badly to play with my clit and get off a quickie before they finished showering. Instead I played with my nipples as directed and by the time Gina and Jack walked back in my hips were pumping automatically fucking an imaginary lover.

Gina was walked back the room in her garter, hose and heels, and giggled, "Jack it looks like your Bitch is ready to ride the Big Dog."

Jack just smile as I nodded, "Taylor just thinks she's ready but she needs to practice sucking cock first. And you need to practice eating pussy but do not let her orgasm or I'll up the menu, understand?"

Gina giggled nodding, "No problem Baby."

I groaned, shit I needed to release this first orgasm that was driving me into a frenzy. Jack eased on the bed and laid on his side with his cock in my face. I twisted my upper body to Jack and kept my ass flat and legs spread wide to give Gina access.

I started working on Jack's semi-hard cock as Gina's tongue touched my clit and an electrical shock went through me. I hoped for an orgasm but her touch only raised my hunger and my inner monster raged for release. It was difficult to concentrate but I did my best to stay focused on Jack's cock, Gina only kissed and smooched my clit as I longed-for a vigorous licking. After a couple minutes The Big Dog swelled hard and he twitched his cock causing his plum to stretch tight.

Jack pulled back and his cock popped out of my mouth, as he ordered Gina, "Pop her Bitch and don't let up."

Gina let out a muffled giggled and she attacked my clit. I rejoiced and squealed a little as I moved my hips up and down slightly which intensified my pleasure. I only took a minute or so before I released my first orgasm.

"OH YES, UMM, THAT'S WHAT I NEED, OH YEA WORK IT," I cooed.

My eyes rolled back down and I saw Jack smiling as I floated in-between orgasms. He observed every facial expression I made as pure pleasure pulsed over me. I sure he was making a mental note of every little twitch I made, saving it for later use to push me further.

I grunted, "OH FUCK YES," I let loose as I popped a second time.

Now things were slowing down and the pleasure overload was hard to deal with. I was determined not to beg this early in the game so I just grunted and moaned loudly as I tried to work through to another climax. The transition from unbearable pleasure was not that long and I quickly switched to the hunt racing to the top of the mountain and plunged again only this time I started to spit as I orgasmed.

"AH FUCK, YES, ARGH, OH GOD, FUCK," I shouted out.

My spitting shocked Gina and she pulled off, saying, "What the fuck."

Jack started laughing, "Oh yea I forgot to tell you Gina, Taylor here is a spitter."

Gina giggled her chin covered in my cream, "You could have warned me."

I shrugged my shoulders and blushed, I still was not used to my creamy release and thought it was weird for a woman to shoot like a man even though I had no control over it. But it was something I would have rather kept between Jack and I.

Jack repositioned himself and leaned back on the head board saying, "Yes I could have but I wanted to see your reaction, now mount up," Jack said as he smiled and held up his cock, Gina stood up and straddled him and slid down on his hard cock.

Jack turned to me, "Ok Bitch, brakes over lick your cream off Gina's face and then alternate between her tits and Frenching."

I nodded and move quickly and went to work as Gina slowly rode Jack. I was amazing to see little Gina take such a big cock but she rode him with no difficulty. With Gina's chin clean, I frenched her for a bit and move down to her pink nipples which I was a little jealous of and started kissing and sucking them as they harden.

Jack gave Gina a nod and she leaned forward and increased her thrusts, I pulled off her boob before I was trapped between Jack's chest and Gina's big tits. I moved up and went back to frenching her, I could tell that Gina was getting close to release because her kissing was sort of out of sync, for lack of a better term. It wasn't long before she turned her head away from mine and gasped.

"YES BABY, FUCK YES," Gina exclaimed.

Jack just smiled ordering, "Fuck faster Bitch, ride the Dog, don't stop."

Gina did not respond and only grunted as she increased her thrusts faster and faster.

I just sat back on my knees and watched the show, wishing I was on the Big Dog but I wasn't worried I was sure my turn would come. Jack laid there totally relaxed, getting a damn good fuck in my opinion. The man was a machine an expert in knowing exactly what women wanted but dare not speak. Once we got a taste of the Dog, it was as if a spell was cast over us, he gave us pleasures that we never knew existed and now I could not live without.

Just then Gina popped again, "ARGH, OH GOD, FUCK TOO MUCH, FUCK."

To Gina's credit she did not let up and pressed on, I knew what she was going through and it was both delicious and unbearable at the same time. Gina was working to get through the wall as she started letting out little squeals in between grunts as she pressed on.

Jack continued to watch Gina, he was in total control with no sign of any urgency to release. I'm sure he was calculating just how much longer he would have Gina drive herself crazy. Then it hit me, I knew Gina wanted desperately to stop fucking and let the sensations float away. But I also knew, just like me, she would do everything possible to please Jack. I laughed to myself at his power over us but all I knew was that I wanted more and would do pretty much anything to get it.

I focused back to the action as Gina let out a little cry, "ARGH, OH FUCK, BABY PLEASE, TOOO MUCH," and then she continued to whimper incoherently.

Jack ordered, "Roll off Bitch," and he looked to me, "Mount up."

I giggled and as soon as Gina rolled off Jack and curled into the fetal position. I moved on top of Jack and started wiggling his hard cock into my hungry pussy. I popped his plum in and slid down moaning just a little. I paused when I hit bottom and looked to Jack, he twitched his cock and nodded. I smiled and started fucking Jack nice and slow.

I was in heaven having the time of my life yet again. I took my time and Jack did not seem to mind, increasing the speed of my thrusts every minute or so. I knew one thing for sure I already liked my new, VCH addition. I couldn't really tell with Gina but with The Big Dog, the sensation was more intense and growing fast. I was racing up to the top and tried to prepare mentally for my ultimate pleasure ride. My goal was to get Jack to orgasm before I had to beg for relief. I was really close to getting off with just a nice steady pace, I feared that Jack would shut me down as I approached the edge.

I cried out, "AH JACK, YES, OH UMM, FUCK ME, SO GOOD," just as I released the start of a fantastic orgasm, my eyes were rolled back processing the exquisite pleasure.

My mind shifted as I heard Jack command, "Fuck fast Bitch and do not stop."

I just nodded and started fucking Jack as fast as I could. My orgasm had peaked and transformed into the unbearable pain and pleasure. I knew, I would have to work through this phase before returning to the hunt for another release. I just hoped it would pass sooner rather than later, regardless I would fuck my man until he directed me to stop.

My eyes popped open wide as I switched back to the hunt for another release. I was fucking fast, working up to another big climax. I looked down, Jack was relaxed and smiling as I raced to release. I didn't have a lot of experience with men but all of them only lasted a couples minutes before exploding. But not Jack he was a machine, I did not know how he did what he did I was just thankful to be with him.

I gasped, "OH, OH FUCK YES, UNBELIEVABLE, ARGH," another great orgasm pulsed through me as my clit started to spit my cream.

Jack reinforce his direction, "Don't stop Bitch."

I grunted and kept fucking as fast as I could, I was a little alarmed my pussy continued to split as I went back to the agony of pleasure overload. Only fifteen strokes or so and my eyes popped wide again as I switched back to the hunt as I sputtered on. This was crazy good, total ecstasy, my mind floated in utopia.

My mind exploded again, "ARGH, FUCK, ARGH," I squealed loudly, "OH BABY, TOO MUCH, PLEASE, ARGH."

I was panting now fucking automatically or at least I thought I was but I was determined to keep going. It seem like a life time but finally Jack grabbed my hips and force me down tight on his cock. Jack blasted stream after steam deep into my pussy. I just stayed there and moaned as Jack finished filling me with his seed.

I floated down in my own world slowly returning to normal as Jack rolled me off. My little cloud of pleasure burst as Jack smack my ass hard snapping me back to reality.

"Snap out of it Bitch breaks over, get busy," Jack ordered as he held up his shrinking cock, dripping his seed into my puddle of juice.

I went to work and started lapping up the spew, I was hoping the Gina would help out but she was busy kissing Jack. I really didn't mind and just went about my duties as fast as I could just to get it over with. I loved my new found sexual orgasms but the whole pussy spitting thing I could do without.

12