Puma Sessions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished and gave Jack's plum a smooch and Jack looked down and gave me his nod of approval. He patted Gina's ass and she rolled off to the side and we both waited for Jack's direction.

Jack smiled, "Hit the showers Bitches, I'll be there in a minute."

We both giggled and started getting out of our outfits. It did not take long and we moved the bathroom, Gina started the shower and I went to the toilet and peed. I walked out and Gina slipped by me giggling. I jumped into the shower and started washing off as fast as I could before Gina and Jack came in.

Gina stepped in and we took turns washing each other's backs. Jack opened the shower door and stepped in and we started scrubbing him down with two big sponges as he stood enjoying his bath by his Bitches. I certainly did not mind and I'm sure Gina did not either, Jack expected and I my opinion deserved us pampering him. We both knelt and took turns kissing and sucking Jack semi-soft cock back to life. He started to respond but before he was fully hard he turned off the water and helped us up.

Jack stepped out and Gina and I started drying him off we were done and started to dry ourselves when Jack ordered us out to the hot tub. We both giggled and marched out to the deck as Jack headed to the kitchen. I followed Gina who did not slow down she opened the door and stepped right out.

12