Puma Sessions Ch. 14

Story Info
Let the games begin including TJ's big surprise as she submits.
9.9k words
4.47
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story which is turning out to be a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

Jack paid the bill and we walked back to the truck and got in. We pulled out of the parking lot and headed to places unknown. I was into the game now and having a great time. We drove for about twenty minutes; anxiety flooded over me as we pulled into the parking lot of a local strip club.

I tried not to panic by controlling my breathing, my heart was racing and I imagined all kinds of scenarios as Jack parked his truck in the back. Jack got out and I followed suit, he held his hand out and I took it happily, holding his hand made me feel somewhat safe. There was a line of men waiting to get in and they all eyed me up as I walked by making me even more anxious. But Jack walked right to the front and shook the doorman's hand and we walked right in. Once inside we were escorted to a reserved table with a good view and Jack ordered a daiquiri for me and an ice tea for himself.

Jack told me to watch the dancer's moves to see what would work best for me. All I could think of, was Oh Fuck, I was going on stage tonight. We watch 3 girls dance in various stages of undress before I recognized James as he walked towards the table.

James came to the booth and sat on the other side of me, "I'm sorry they just told me you were here Jack."

"No problem, James we just popped in for a bit, you remember TJ from the other day."

"Yes, I do and it is so nice to meet you in person TJ," James said.

I smiled, "Like wise."

"TJ, has started practicing to duplicate the show at Vegas that you told me about. But I still have not decided if or how we are going to do it so that the clubs stay open but TJ will be ready by the time once I make my decision," Jack stated.

James lit up, "Great, I'm telling you Jack if TJ can get things working anything close to the show in Vegas, we are going to make a killing at all the clubs."

Jack changed the subject, "So I got your message, you are not coming to the game tomorrow night?"

"I can't Bro my old lady is about to pop and has been driving my ass crazy getting things ready for the Baby. I just can't take the chance of losing big, I really wanted to get out of the house for a while," James told him.

Our drinks came and I sipped mine trying to look sexy and interested in stuff that really didn't mean anything to me. I was waiting for the bomb to drop, directing me to get up on stage although it would be a very short show since I only had a dress on. I giggled to myself and started getting horny at the thought of all those eyes on me dancing. Suddenly Jack turned the conservation back to me and I thought, oh shit here it comes.

Jack smiled, "I tell you what TJ here is not ready to dance just yet, she is still a little shy but I had planned on you two partying tomorrow. TJ hasn't been fucked in over 3 weeks, isn't that right TJ?"

"Yes, El Hefe," I told him honestly as I blushed at having to disclose such personal information to a virtual stranger. I knew Jack was messing with me to get me horny and it was working.

Then he dropped the bomb shell, smiling at me as he spoke, "James, why don't you take TJ here to the office so you can look her over, evaluate her potential to be a feature at the clubs. Also, go ahead and get some tension relief from my new soon to be star, since you cannot make the poker game."

Oh shit, Jack was giving me to James, I was scared and excited, I was raised by my mom that blacks were taboo and I should avoid them. But I guess I was going to find out first hand, on the plus side he was a good looking and in shape from what I could tell. Then I realized and the thought shocked me a little; not going with James was even a consideration.

James grinned broadly and looked at me hungrily, "Jackie, I really appreciate this."

There was no discussion with me about any of this and it hit me again why would there be I was Jack's Bitch to use as he saw fit.

Jack smiled, "No problem, James, I'll hold the fort down until you two get back."

James slid off the bench and held out his hand, "Shall we retire to the office TJ?"

I took a big swallow of my drink and smiled trying to act cool, "Yes of course James, please lead the way."

James smiled, "Right this way," he turned and I followed closely behind.

James was wearing a lot of cologne, I noticed it when he sat down but following behind him it was a little overwhelming.

He led me to the back of the building, passed the dancer's dressing room and down to the hall to the last door. He looked at me smiling broadly and unlocked the door and held it open for me to walk pass.

The office was nicely decorated, with a big leather chair and a nice desk. There was a long meeting table but not very wide with about ten chairs around it. I just stood in the middle of the room trying to overcome my nerves and look sexy at the same time.

James locked the door with a loud click and I jumped a little, he turned and looked me over again.

"I say this, Jack sure can pick-em you are one good looking Bitch, have you sucked any cock today?"

I smiled, "Uh, thanks James and no not today," as I blushed.

James grinned, "Oh Baby you're going to do what it takes for me to get some tension relief tonight, now strip and take your time."

I nodded, excited and anxious about what was soon to happen, my pussy juice was flowing heavy as I spun around my hem of my dress raised up and I pulled it over my head, "Toda."

James shook his head, "My boy Jackie is always full of surprises, I love your tits Bitch, very nice," I just nodded, not sure what to say.

My body tingled as James slowly approached me and took me in his arms and held me tight kissing me deeply. We made out for a while and I did not hold back, James's lips were full African American and the feeling was different than what I was use too. Just as nice but different, we kissed until I started to moan a little, he pulled off and leaned me back. He got between my legs spreading them wide, he put his hand under my ass and picked me up effortlessly until my pussy was right at the edge of the table and eased me down. I was laid out like a sushi display, with my legs dangling.

James stepped back and looked me over good, while he was doing that, I was doing the same, he was not super dark but a medium completion, although he had African features they were not overly so, he was a good-looking Black man. The only question now in my mind was what was under those pants, all my thoughts were on the stories I had heard about black men all having big cocks.

James starting undressing slowly, "You ever been with a black man TJ?"

I blushed, "No you're my first."

James smiled, he was down to his pants and he unzipped his fly as he spoke, "Bitch I may be your first but I damn sure won't be your last, I can see it in your eyes."

I blushed and giggled nervously and he dropped his pants and shorts. His cock was semi soft and it had a much darker complexion from the rest of his body. James had the potential to be bigger than Jack but I have to work him up to find out, which I could not wait to do.

James walked proudly to the side of the table and moved the chairs out of the way. He stood at the edge of the table and his cock bowed down resting on the top of the table. It looked nice and I licked my lips in anticipation.

"It has been a while, huh, you hungry Bitch, you want to suck on your first big black cock," James asked?

Smiling I licked my lips again, I was on the hunt, "Yes Baby, Jack's been playing with my ass all day teasing me and getting me horny."

"That's my bitch, now I want to double check something before I give you a good fuck."

James walked in-between my legs and looked down, "Open and close your pussy hole Bitch,"

I did as he ordered, "That's nice, prefect keep working with the ping pong balls, I want your ass on stage shooting those into the crowd."

"Yes James, Jack has given me the same instruction, I'll be ready soon," I told him.

I was a little surprised as I watched nervously as James got on his knees and started licking my pussy. As his tongue and touched my clit I twitched as an electric shock jolted me. James licked and sucked my pussy until my hips were pumping as I moaned loudly.

James pulled off with a smacking sound and stood smiling, "Now that I got you in the mood; slide off the table and get on your knees so you can show proper respect to your first black cock and a good taste of your future."

I nodded and moved quickly off the table top and down to my knees as I raised my face to James, smiling. James grinned as his moved closer and I reached up to take his cock but James shook his head no and I lowered my hands and opened my mouth wide. James moved close and I leaned in to take his cock but his just chuckled and smacked one cheek and then the other. I pulled back and waited until he got tired of playing with me. After a couple more slaps he turned serious and put his mushroom to my lips and I licked it, hungrily.

James's cologne faded away as I took in the scent and taste of my first black man. Whether he had worked up a sweat walking around the club or this was his natural state, I didn't know being my first black. But his scent was strong, a bit funky and he tasted different from my other men, it wasn't bad just different which added to my excitement.

James stared intently smiling down, "Get busy Bitch and make this the best blow job you have ever given."

I nodded and took his cock into my hands as I swirled his plum, my hands touched his coarse curly pubic hair which was much rougher than Jack's or my Husband's. James stood tall with his hands on his hips taking it all in. I decided right there that, cocks were cocks, white, black, red or yellow it didn't matter, that only thing that mattered was size and I had a nice one getting hard in my mouth and I couldn't wait to see how he uses it to drive me crazy.

"That's nice Bitch, did you come with those hood ornaments or is that Jack's work," James asked?

I pulled off James's cock momentarily, "Jack's," and went right back on licking and sucking his hard dark shaft making sure to keep a lot of eye contact. James looked down smiling savoring every second as I worked his cock.

James grinned, "That's good Bitch, keep sucking; work my black cock nice and hard and I'll give you a good fuck as a reward unless you just want to taste some sweet cream from a Black Man tonight.

I just sort of shrugged and popped off quickly, "That's up to you James," and went back to working his cock like a hungry calf.

James pulled me off his cock as I tried to keep his cock in my mouth but it popped out making a loud sound.

James smiled down, "I like your enthusiasm Bitch now get your ass on the table."

I moved quickly and laid down on the table leaving my legs dangling over the side, James looked shaking his head, "All the way on Bitch, it's showtime."

I moved up until I lay flat on the cold table; not sure what James wanted next which amped me up even more.

James smiled, "Now I want to pretend you are in the middle of a round stage and there are a hundred horny studs all staring down at you, go it?"

I nodded as he continued, "I want you to play with your tits and pussy, make all those guys want you."

I nodded, my mind swirled in the fantasy that James put in my head and I rubbed and pinched my titties before I moved down and started rubbing my pussy. I wasn't long before my legs were spread wide and I was working my clit fast as I raced to release.

James started talking breaking my concentration, "That's a nice big diamond on your finger is your husband rich and white?"

I grunted and paused, "Yes, James but he's fat and has a little dick not like you and Jack," I told him honestly.

What are you Bitch, Chinese or what," James asked?

I grunted, "I'm half Chinese and half white."

"Is your mother Chinese," James asked?

I nodded, "Yes."

James grinned, "Good get back to it Bitch."

I moved back to my pussy and started masturbating, soon I was back to moaning as I closed again to release.

James smiled as he continued, "That good Bitch, oriental women have a natural attraction to the go black that's why I bet your mother always warn you about staying away from dirty black men?"

I moaned, "Yes, I was taught the black men were taboo."

James chuckled, "That's right Bitch and look at you now fucking yourself wishing my big black nigger cock was deep in your pussy. What would your mother say if she caught you fucking a black man now? I'm betting she would stare and drool as I fuck you crazy, maybe if she still looks descent I'd give her a ride, nothing better than a Mother, Daughter fuck. Just think about it Bitch you and Mommy vying to suck my dirty black cock, competing to be the first to get fucked."

Right then I popped rejoicing, "AH FUCK YES, I'M Cumming, FUCK ME, FUCK HER, OH FUCK, UMM."

James laughed loudly, Stop Bitch," and I groaned and stopped my orgasm in spite of the need to finish.

James walked over to the side of the table and present his cock and I moved fast and sucked it in.

James continued to play with me, "I've seen what I needed to see, you are going to put on one hell of a show. Look, I'm nice guy if you just want to give me a blow job and not fuck, all you have to do is keep sucking Bitch. But if you want this black cock in that sweet pussy; you are going have to beg Bitch."

A good dedicated Bitch would have given him a blow job and been done but I was excited, scared and horny to fuck, I wanted this black man. The fact was I needed to fuck James's big black cock was all I could think of.

I pulled off his cock and looked up at James who was grinning from ear to ear, "James would you please be the first black man to fuck me?"

James laughed and motioned for me to move to the end of table and I moved fast dangling my legs with my pussy right on the edge of the table.

James grinned looking down, "That's good Bitch, I'll Blacken you up and after 4 or 5 times, I'll let you have some real fun, do you know the rules a Blacken Bitch lives by?"

I grunted, "No James."

James continued, "As a Blacken Bitch there's no complaining when you're fucking a Black man, I want no whining when you start cumming you'll take it all, do you understand Bitch, I won't tell you again."

I grunted, "Yes James, I will never complain to my Black Lovers."

James grinned and started rubbing my hungry pussy with his cock and I moaned a little, "That's good, you horny slut, I knew you couldn't resist a new adventure with the taboo black man."

James kept driving up the mountain rubbing back and forth right to the edge and stopping, I grunted, "No please I was so close."

James just grinned, and smacked my clit with his hard cock several times, causing me to twitch as I fell away from the orgasm I craved. Then he started rubbing my clit again and that started my intense hunger again. James was about the same size as Jack maybe slightly bigger it was too close to call without fucking James more.

"Bitch this is not about you, now play with those big titties," James ordered.

"Yes Baby, anything I just need it," I begged.

James stopped again and I grunted, "Bitch I ain't you're a Baby, call me Daddy if you want more."

"Yes Daddy," I answered.

James started rubbing again and I did not miss a beat and there was not a doubt in my mind that James intended to fuck me all along nothing I said earlier would have changed that not that I wanted too which was funny.

They all like this game and I did not mind playing in the least "Oh Daddy yes, please fuck my hot pussy with your big black cock," I moaned loudly as I begged.

James stopped one more time smacking my clit as I fell, I moaned, "Work those titties Bitch."

James started back rubbing, I needed to have his cock in me, I moaned loudly and started licking my nipples squeezing them tight.

"Oh God, please Daddy, please be my first my first black man, fuck me with your big dark Hershey Bar, make me believe, make me want only black."

James grinned that's what he needed to hear, "Bitch, I'll make you believe but don't you be whining or I'll fuck your ass and make you will lick my cock clean," James eased his cock all the way in and paused.

I squealed and wrapped my legs around James's waist, "Yes Daddy, your cock feels so good, nice and tight."

James did not say anything he just moved my legs from around his back and spread them wide flat on the table and started pumping my pussy nice and slow. I wanted this I needed this, his cock felt marvelous and it slide easily up and down my wet pussy.

James's face turned serious as he started picking up his speed fucking me hard and deep. I alternated between grunting when he hit bottom and moaning as he pulled back.

"Take it you fucking slut, take it all, remember you begged for this, when you tell Jackie boy."

I grunted, "Wait, What," then my body spasmed as a big orgasm started pulsing, "ARGH FUCK, FUCK, YOU BASTARD."

Any thoughts of Jack were gone as my whole body pulsed with total pleasure and then the wall rushed up but faded away and I switched back to the hunt. It only took 30 seconds or so and I released again.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, FUCK ME YOU DIRTY BLACK BASTARD, STUFF MY PUSSY WITH YOUR BLACK COCK," I squealed.

"That's a good Bitch take it, ride it, so you can go further and want more when I'm done with you tonight," James stated.

James was getting no argument from me this is where I longed to be, ultimate pleasure paradise. I hit my wall of overwhelming pleasure but I dared not to complain. Thankfully I broke through and started my machine gun orgasms and my pussy started shooting

"OH GOD, FUCK, I'M CUMING NON-STOP NOW, ARGH," I begged.

I did not need to open my eyes I knew James was on the hunt, "You on your way Bitch, ride it."

I squealed, "ARGH, OH FUCK UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE, ARGH."

I was close to begging for relief when James tensed full in my pussy and I raised up and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him tight to me as his cock shot hot jets of his black seed deep into my cervix. James's cock stopped pulsing and my climaxed started to fade. I thought he would pull out and I would clean him up and we would be done but I was wrong.

I opened my eyes to James grinning slowly stroking my pussy with his wilting cock, "Focus Bitch use your cunt, tighten on my cock from bottom to top as fast as you can." James ordered.

I nodded and started working his cock as requested and James praised me, "Yes, right like that, keep working it up, I thought Jack was just bragging but you are as good as he claimed."

That made me feel good all over and I redouble my efforts to bring James's cock back to life. After a minute or so I could feel the difference and his cock started to grow again.

"That's it Bitch, you ever had a double pump before," James asked.

"No Daddy," I answered.

"Slut brace yourself it's going to blow your mind," and James started fucking me fast again with his now rock-hard cock.

"Oh yes, fuck me, I need more of your big black cock," I told him the truth.

When these studs got me going it was on, I would say or do anything to get what I needed. James was smiling away and I raced to the cliff to plunge again.

James grinned, "Work those titties, Slut you are on your way, you know what I want Bitch."

"Yes, Daddy I know and I'll give you what you want," I starting working my tits twisting and pinching my nipples, moaning loudly, "Please Daddy give me what I need," I begged him seriously.

To his credit James fucked just as good as Jack it would be an easy transition for me to make should things go south with Jack. And with that deliciously bad thought I started to climax again.