Puma Sessions Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I CUMMING AGAIN, OH FUCK YES," I exclaimed.

"That's it you horny Bitch you're in for a long ride now, I'm just getting warmed up; I got another load of black seed for your hot white pussy," James boldly stated.

That worried me a little but it quickly left as more intense feelings flashed across my brain. I was quickly running up the mountain to plunge into my pleasure world that these men helped me to create.

"I think I'm going to talk to Jack and get him to let my little brother Tyson, tag team your fine ass with me," James stated.

I didn't answer him but the thought of fucking him and his brother excited me and my pussy started spitting as I released another big orgasm, "FUCK, I'M CUMING AGAIN, DON'T STOP YOU BLACK BASTARD, ARGH."

"That's it Bitch shoot your white cream, paint my cock white but black cock is what you will crave from now on," James exclaimed.

Whether it was James talking shit or his fucking, it didn't matter as I moved into a continuous orgasm popping only big ones.

"ARGH FUCK, OH GOD YES, BIG ONES, ARGH," I exclaimed.

"Bitch this is where black men will take you anytime you earned it, all you have to do is please us," James declared.

"YES DADDY, OH GOD YES," I told him.

Time slowed and I was not quite sure how long it was before I snapped back to reality as James tensed again and pumped his hot seed in me until it squirted out from the sides of my pussy.

James pulled out making a popping sound and move up the side of the table and grabbed my hair pulling my face to his cock, "Bitch lick the white off your new black cock before your cream stains it," he ordered.

I licked his cock like a hungry puppy as he stood proudly. James and I both savored his dominance over me.

"Bitch you have taken another big step in your quest. Giving yourself totally to Jack is a first step but he will not take you where you need to go. A Slut like you needs to be worked hard and he's just too nice of a guy. Only as a black man's slut will you get a chance to find what you are seeking. That is the truth of your situation, sooner or later you will figure that out and you will come to me begging. And If you are willing to do the work, I will take you on a road that you cannot even imagine," James stated.

James grabbed me by my hair and pull me off his cock, tilting my head up to look at him, "That's good enough for now you can clean up in the bathroom. But don't come back to the club until you are presentable and you have wiped your shit off my table and floor."

James smiled as he continued, "Bitch, I'll leave my card on the table you have earned another fuck if you dare; it will be our secret but don't wait too long. One way or the other Bitch, I'll be fucking that pussy; now thank me for the fuck I just gave you."

I smiled, "Daddy thank you for this experience I will relive it over and over."

James laughed, "Of course you will that was the point of this whole exercise. Bitch what you have to come to terms with, is that if you were truly committed to Jack, you would have just sucked me off with a quickie as I offered and that would have fulfilled his direction. But you chose to fuck me, you didn't hesitate to experience something new and Jackie boy be damned. You needed it and you did what you had to do to get it. Your Blacken now and we will do this again, you love this shit Bitch," and with that James started getting dressed.

I eased off the table with my head down, my face was flushed red, I picked up my dress and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror as a jolt of fear flashed over me, thinking to myself, I knew I should have just suck James off but I needed to be fucked; what if James tells him what happened.

But James's assessment of me was spot on, I wanted and needed to fuck him. As to going black full time, I think that was just wishful thinking on his part but who knew what the future holds down the road on my little adventure. It was a mind-blowing fuck that I would love to experience again and maybe his brother too sometime. I giggled I was sure I would think about the possibilities in my mind over and over.

In the bathroom, I peed and a lot of James's seed plopped in the toilet. I washed my face and fixed my hair then reapplied my makeup. I slipped my dress over my head and adjusted it until I was satisfied. I walked out to the office with some paper towels and wiped up my mess. I picked up my purse and took out my phone. I opened the door and walked out making sure it was shut and locked. As I walked, I took a picture of his card just in case and put my phone and card into my purse.

I was nervous as I walked back to the table not sure how to react. I decided to just wing it, I was in too good of a mood having just received a great fuck. Jack and James were at the table talking and James stood and allowed me to slide in beside Jack and he sat back down on my other side.

There were two shots of tequila and another daiquiri sitting in front of me. Jack ordered me take the two shots and swish them around. I took one at a time and did as Jack directed. Once that was done James pulled me to him and kissed me with tongue and then Jack did the same. I was in heaven and looking forward to what may come next. I sipped my drink trying to be cool with my legs spread wide as Jack and James both played with my inner thighs as they discussed business. I wanted to offer to go back to the office and get some salt and pepper action but that was not mine to offer anymore and I regretted that right now.

Jack looked to James, "Breaks over, you going to missed one hell of a poker game tommorrow."

James smiled and slid out of the booth and stood, "I'm sure but thanks again Jack for the tension relief and TJ you exceeded everything Jackie has told me about you," and he winked at me.

I blushed, "It was my pleasure to relieve any built-up tension and to please El Hefe."

"Jack you are already the luckiest man at the game but I wish you good luck, Bro," James added.

Jack smiled and James walked away, we watch another three dancers and Jack continued to play with inner thigh until my hips we starting to move automatically. I finished my drink and Jack decided it was time to leave and we walked out to his truck hand in hand and it was nice, it felt like a date. Jack started driving us home and that had a nice ring to it.

Jack smiled, "Did you get a good fuck?"

I blushed but Jack could not see that, "Yes he blew my mind just like you do, El Hefe."

"How many times did you cum," Jack asked.

I smiled but did not over play my hand because I thought he was a little jealous.

"El Hefe, I'm not sure a lot, I had a mixed bag but finished with rolling big ones until he shot a second load in me and after I cleaned his cock. Did I do something wrong I was trying to do exactly what you directed?"

Jack smiled, "If I recall you went there to give some tension relief?"

"Yes, El Hefe," I told him.

Jack smiled and I knew I was fucked, "If that is so why didn't you just give him a blow job and come back to the table?"

I did not have any way to justify what I did so I just shrugged, telling him the truth, "El Hefe, I've been horny since I drove to your place and when we pulled into the club, I thought that I was dancing tonight and that worked me up even more. I was a little scared and very excited, then you sent me with James, my first Black Man which I was always told were taboo and that excited me even more. By the time James offered that I was too far gone, I needed to get fucked. But in my defense, I told him it was up to him, although I was curious to fuck him, the choice was his. But I really thought that's what you had intended when you had me announce how long it had been since I got any cock and then sent me with him, if I was wrong, I'm sorry."

"No, I was just asking we have been friends since junior high and I have let him use other women and some did not come back like his wife," Jack chuckled and I joined in.

"El Hefe, James was a damn good fuck almost as good as you. He offered to make me a Black only Bitch if you were to kick me to the curb. Honestly, Mrs. Hyde would have to consider the risks but I would never give him what I have given you besides, I'm very happy in my current position and I hope you are happy with me too," as I talked, I opened my purse and held up James's business card.

"James gave me his card and I took it because I know you want me dancing sooner rather than later and I figured you would not want to waste your valuable time to work out my dance schedule," I told him and continued.

"I'm your Bitch, I have your jewelry pierced on me and your personal tattoo is on my ass for anyone to see that you own me. I know I screwed up by trying to cover up at your house and I thought you were trying to loosen me up and I needed that and was happy to do what you asked but that's all there is to it," I told him.

Jack smiled, "Good answer, so now we're going home and I going to fuck your eyeballs out and tomorrow there will be more guys in need of tension relief and at the end of the night I fuck you, Gina and Ginger until you squeal like little girls."

I smiled knowing he was a little jealous as I spoke, "El Hefe, that's the best plan I have heard all night. If you like I would love to suck you off before we get home, if you like."

Jack didn't say anything, he unbuckled his belt and raised his hips. I opened his pants and unzipped his fly and tugged his pants down a little. The rock-hard Big Dog tilted my way and I started working his plum.

I could only get about half of his cock to but that was plenty and I worked him like a woman processed. I worried about spillage, Jack was rock hard and I knew it would not be long. I formed a plan when he shot, I would try to catch it all but with the angle I probably choke. I was pretty sure I could cup my hand around his cock and I would catch whatever spilt out. I didn't have to work too long before I felt him tense and I plunged down. His seed blasted out from the tip and I almost gagged but didn't and only a little slid down his shaft. I caught it in one hand and milked his shaft his shaft with the other. I finished with a kiss on his tip and sat back up and lick my hand clean.

We were still about 10 miles from Jack's place and I had to ask, "El Hefe can I ask you a question?"

Jack pulled his pants up as he drove, "Sure what is it?"

"El Hefe, why is it that all men want their Bitches to call them Daddy when you are fucking us, I'm curious that's all?"

Jack chuckled, "I guess at the time all men want to feel they own their women and get excited by hearing them say it out loud."

"That makes sense for all men except you with me, El Hefe, you already own me and I'm happy to tell anybody you wish," I told him truthfully.

Jack smiled, "I guess I have been using that line to encourage some sort of psychological power over my Bitches. But you are right, you are mine and I know that you use Baby as a term of endearment not a reference to our age difference. You can go back to Jack or Baby as you like but I may use El Hefe if you irate me and I want to make a point."

"Thank you, Jack, I appreciate that."

We pulled up to Jack's house and I jump out of the car and met Jack at the steps. I followed jack back to his bedroom, Bitch start the shower we will rinse off and soak before getting started.

"You got it Baby," and I ran to the bathroom happy as a school girl and started the water and peed.

I finished washing myself as Jack stepped in and I scrubbed him down good and he let me suck on his cock for a bit before turn off the water and stepped out and I followed him out to the hot tub. It was a little cold but I knew it would warm up shortly. I chugged a bottled of water and Jack sipped a glass of wine.

Jack smiled, "What did we forget to pick up tonight?"

I thought for a minute, "Oh shit we forgot to buy the thigh-highs at Victoria's Secret."

Jack smiled, "Yep when things got carried away, I totally forgot about them too."

"I'll run out in the morning if you like?"

"No that's Ok, I'll text Gina and have her pick them up before she and Ginger come over," Jack told me.

I just shrugged and relaxed enjoying the warm weather. I knew something was bothering Jack but I wasn't going to ask.

Then Jack asked, "What did James do different?"

"Nothing really, he worked me pretty much like you do, it was like both of you work from the same play book," I told him.

Jack smiled, "We Salt and Peppered a good many Bitches growing up."

I giggled, "Well that make sense, he did what he called a double pump, he shot his load in me but did not pull out instead he had me use my pussy muscles to bring his cock back life. Oh, the other thing he told me was, that I could not beg or plead to stop while I was cumming which was nothing new. But he did threaten that if I whined, he would fuck me in the ass without a rubber and have me lick his cock clean so I stayed quiet not that I would beg to stop anyways but he did not know that.

Jack smiled, "I like the concept but not the ass thing it's not healthy. I'm going to make this simple for you, you can beg for more and praise your lovers, when they our using you. You will eat seed or bitch cream as directed but none of this piss and shit stuff, it's unhealthily. If you break that rule you will face consequences.

"Jack I only will beg for more or praise my lovers using me for sexual pleasure. If I do complain I will accept consequences without complaint but I do reserve the right to use one of my coins."

"No, you can only use your coins to refuse sex acts and other things you want or do not want but during the actual sex act, you take, they give," and Jack leaned back and relaxed the weight was lifted off him.

I accepted the directive and lower my head, "Jack, I will live by your direction."

Jack nodded, I could see in his eyes that he loved exercising his power over me and I loved living under his control, not knowing what or who I would be doing.

Unfortunately, I knew when it was going hot and heavy it was going to be damn hard to work through the wall if I got stuck in the unbearable pleasure zone. My only hope was that I had been moving right along lately and hoped that would continue.

Jack smiled, "It's time to try James's double pump trick, I want hair and makeup done, hose, garters and heels. Take your time I want you to look prefect if you do good after this run, we will clean up and call it a night and get some sleep. Go ahead and get ready I'm going to soak a little longer."

"Yes, Baby, I will be ready as soon as I can and I will be the best-looking Bitch, the best-built Bitch and the best-sex Bitch you ever had; yours to use any way you want."

I got up and wiggled my ass a little and then picked up a towel and started drying off as I headed to the bathroom. I tried to hurry but I wanted to look my best, while I got my body ready for presentation, I tried to prepare mentally for what I knew would blow my mind.

Finished, I check myself out in the mirror front and back satisfied I marched out to my man. Jack was relaxing on the bed and as I approached the edge of the bed, he held up his hand for me to stop. Jack pressed a button on his phone and music filled the room.

"Flex you muscles front and back so I can see what you need to work on," Jack ordered.

I start flexing trying to move to the music and held poses that showed my muscle definition. I showed my front side and then my backside.

After I finished, I turn to face Jack, "I would love any advice Baby, I'm at the gym almost every day for 3 to 5 hours, free weights, spin class, Zumba class, yoga and pole dancing but I'm not up to using the pole yet, sorry.

Jack smiled, "Actually very little, you are coming along very nicely. Don't do any heavier weights on your legs, keep working on your arms it will help with the pole dancing on some of the more difficult moves. Now get that fine ass in this bed."

"You got it Baby," and I crawled on the bed smiling all the way.

As I closed, he pulled me to him and we started kissing deep soulful kisses our bodies were intertwined. We rolled, Jack on top and then I would roll on top kissing the entire time. Jack was on top as I use my hands to push his head to my tits. He took the hint teasing, playing and licking my nipples until I was moaning. I was ready to suck his cock some knowing that Jack would never eat my pussy just after fucking a black man who dumped two full loads into my pussy.

Jack rolled me on top and we kiss some more before Jack nudged my head down. I slowly kissed his neck taking my time before moving further south. Jack hips were moving slightly and I got in between his legs and went to work even though his cock was already hard.

I didn't matter to me sucking on Jack's cock was a pleasure not a burden. I would happily suck his cock all night long if he wanted. It was funny James was a little harsher tonight like Jack can be at times but this time so far for the first time we were making love and it was damn good and I loved him even more. There was no way I was walking away from this to be treated like a common whore by black men. But with that said I would not mind fucking James again if Jack wanted. Jack tapped me on my head and I pulled off his cock.

"On your back Bitch and pull your legs up just like the first time, I want to fuck your tight pussy," Jack ordered.

I giggled and move into position bringing back fond memories. I was more flexible now and offered Jack some options.

I assumed my original position, "Or would you like this," and I straighten my legs until they were above my head, "Or would you prefer this position Baby," and I kept my legs straight and spread them wide flat against the bed holding them lightly with my hands.

Jack smiled, "Bitch work in an extra yoga class now and again, I like your new flexibility."

"You got it Baby, I live to please," I told him honestly.

"Stay right where you are," Jack ordered.

I giggled and nodded waiting anxiously for Jack to start working me up. Jack moved in between my legs and started rubbing my already wet clit. I smiled as he started, I was seriously horny and I loved every second of this game. He took his time, I don't know maybe 4 or 5 minutes, all I know was that my hips were pumping and I was moaning.

Jack stopped and I moaned as he slipped his cock head into my pussy and stopped.

I squealed in delight, "Bitch close your pussy hole tight."

I did as direct and clamped down tightly and looking up and smiled, Jack looked down smiling and pulled his cock out with a pop. Jack did not say anything he just started rubbing my clit again.

"Umm, yes Baby you know what I like, please work me up, umm," I cooed.

Jack didn't reply he kept working my clit and I started my race up the mountain again. My hips started to move automatically but only a little due to my current position which restricted most of my movement.

My need to climax grew by leaps and bounds now and I moaned loudly, I grunted when he stopped and let me start floating down without a word. He did not let me float to the bottom before starting to work my clit again only faster this time.

"Umm Baby, that's good, work me up please, I want to prove to you that I can take it," I told him.

Jack rubbed my clit a little faster and I was right at the edge, moaning loudly, I grunted as Jack stopped. Then Jack started smacking my clit with his cock and my eyes open wide something he had not done lately but James had just used this technic on me. Jack just smiled and I just went back to the hunt, I feared saying something now would not go well for me.

Jack ordered, "Move your legs to squeezed your tits together and play with your nipples, Bitch."

I nodded and move quickly as Jack started rubbing fast this time. I moaned as I started again getting frantic to release. A jolt of fear shot through me as the thought of Jack may have been watching James and me fucking. But I could not change what Jack turned me into, a wanton Sex Bitch. I did what I do and I would not do it any differently even if I had it to do over.