Puma Sessions Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All thoughts disappeared as I started closing on an orgasm again, "Oh Please Baby give me what I need."

I moaned loudly as Jack kept teasing me as I twisted and rubbed my nipples occasionally chirping when I twisted myself a little too hard. I needed to climax bad but I also reveled at being totally controlled by this man. But my mind flashed of James intermittently, the taboo black man exercising his control over me, which added to my excitement.

I grunted when Jack but stabbed his cock all the way deep inside me. Jack paused and twitched his cock.

"Yes, my Big Dog, I live just for the chance to have you fuck me," I moaned.

Jack started stroking nice and slow, "I like you talking to the Dog when it's paused full in."

"Yes Baby, The Big Dog fills and gives me everything I live for now," I told him.

Jack must have liked that because he picked up his speed and alternated between moaning and grunting a little when he hit bottom. I was ready and Jack's pace would take me any where I wanted to go. Jack was back to his old self an emotionless fucking machine; I still could only read him when he was very close to release.

"Umm, Please Baby, ooh that's it, umm," I cooed.

"Remember the new rules Bitch," Jack stated.

"Umm, Yes Baby, you give and I take it all, only you decide my fate, I call until you are satisfied," I answered him.

Jack increased his speed, nice long powerful stokes, the feeling was so delicious I could almost taste it. I tried to focus my mind because it would not be long before I plunged off the cliff to explore my pleasure world. I knew this would be the hard, maybe impossible, Jack was on mission to fuck the black out of me.

I grunted and exploded as Jack picked up his speed, "UMM, I CUMMING BABY, YES SO GOOD."

Jack did not say anything, He didn't have to, he knew exactly where I was and where he wanted me to go. It only took another twenty or so strokes to pop a big one and I started spitting.

"OH GOD YES JACK, A BIG ONE, ARGH, FUCK," I exclaimed.

Jack pressed on without a word and I faced the reality I just might go insane from this fuck session. That thought left as fast as it flashed up, the wall was here and the pain from pleasure over load, caused me to squeal.

"Take it Bitch, take it all," Jack shouted.

Lost in my world and then I broke free again, "ALL FUCK BABY ANOTHER BIG, I TAKE YOU, YOU GIVE, ARGH, FUCK."

Jack pounded my pussy now, I only prayed he was close to unloading. Forty more strokes or so I screamed as I broke through to paradise.

"ARGH, FUCK, AH BABY, I'M THERE BABY, HEAVEN SO GOOD," I exclaimed.

"Pace yourself Bitch, you not even halfway, don't you break, take it all." Jack ordered.

I mumbled something I was not sure but I was at the same level that James took me too, I was in heaven. Then something snapped and I exploded up to level beyond I ever experience before and screamed.

"ARGH," I started to chant, "ARGH, I TAKE, YOU GIVE, OH FUCK UNBELIEVABLE, PLEASE DON'T STOP, OH GOD," I exclaimed.

"That's it Bitch," Jack tensed and grunted, blasting my pussy stream after stream.

Jack paused full in and twitched and I immediately, spoke, "Yes dog that was the best fuck in my life bar none."

"Start working that pussy Slut and the Dog will take you back to heaven," Jack directed.

I focused as best I could and started massaging Jack's semi hard cock back to life as I floated down from the best orgasm in my life. After a bit I could focus again and rapidly move my muscles up and down. Jack pulled my legs down and rolled me on top as I continued working him without missing a stroke.

"Oh, Baby you are my Master and the Dog is my Prince, I will do anything to go back to where I just came from, anything," I told him.

Jack's cock was getting hard again and he was smiling, "Will you earned it?"

Jack knew and I did not care, none of that mattered and I did not hesitate, "I crave it, I live for it and I will work hard to earn it, anything you want."

"That's good, my Slut, I expect you to fuck on command anyone I choose. Now the Dog will take you back just to prove it can be done but after this time you have to earn it," Jack declared.

"Yes Baby, thank you, prove to me it can happen again, anything, porn, dancing, fucking anybody, everybody, white, black, fat, skinny, good looking or not, anything you want to earn it," I told him as if I was testifying in church.

"That's good Slut, James was wrong I will use you for my benefit and pleasure without reducing you to a common prostitute. Whereas James will fuck you until he gets caught or tired of you and then pawn you off to some players and trick you out to the streets. You are a wild fucking slut, I made you and I own you, now start," Jack commanded.

"Yes Baby, I take, you give, you created me, you own me, please show me the way and I will fuck the world, if you want."

Jack smiled as I fucked his cock nice and slow as I prayed to go from wince I came. Taking my time savoring every second I was just a human fucking machine, no control, no say, totally free of any decisions and I loved it. I was no longer a pretender; I was now the real thing a brazen full-on Slut.

Jack broke my train of thought, "Slut, move it up a notch,"

"Yes Baby," I answered and increased my strokes.

I could orgasm at this speed but I knew Jack was not ready, so I tried to focus and clear my mind trying to duplicate my road to utopia. I was fearful that I could not go there again but I was almost as fearful that I could achieve the ultimate prize and what he would have me do to get another taste of heaven.

"Stop Slut, pussy muscles," Jack directed.

I grunted and complied as I fell, I moved my muscles up and down it sort of felt like what I imagined a snake felt when it moved across the ground. I did this for a couple minutes and Jack moved me to a slow fuck and I happily started stroking, after a couple minutes he upped my speed again and again and I raced right to the edge.

I heard the order, "Start over Slut," I moaned from frustration and started over. I lost count of how times I repeated and I found myself back to fucking fast and ready to scream if he stopped me.

Jack smiled, "What's the rule Slut?"

I answered immediately, "I take, you give, I take, you give," I chanted. I rejoiced it was like being shot out of a gun, I was back in the race.

"Take it all Slut, do you believe," Jack asked.

"I believe, I believe," I responded.

My first orgasm started, "OH YES, I'M CUMMING, OH FUCK YES."

I fucked Jack's cock hard and fast, as I processed a pulsing orgasm. I pushed through and race up to the edge again. I was just starting to figure out how to knock down the unbearable wall when I needed to.

I was in the zone and popped off a big one, "ARGH, FUCK, OH YEA A BIG ONE, YES."

Jack did not say anything he just relaxed as he commanded his newest fucking machine. My eyes where rolled back and I tried to keep focus as I dealt with pulse after pulse of pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck the black out of you slut, what's the rule?"

My pussy starting spitting, "AH EEY, FUCK, I TAKE, YOU GIVE, IT'S NONSTOP WAVE AFTER WAVE."

"Slut, don't refuse my gift, work it, this time is yours for the taking, take it all," Jack called out.

I mumbled now so close I could almost touch it, I focused and I heard the snap again and the glass wall that I was pressed up against broke and I screamed. I was there again in heaven and waves of pleasure washed over me.

"AH BABY, DRIVE ME, DON'T LET ME STOP, I'M THERE SO CLEAR SO MUCH PLEASURE, OH MY GOD," I shouted for the world to hear.

"Take it all Slut, enjoy it the next one will be harder to come by," Jack told me.

"UMM, OH FUCK, YES, THANK YOU, I WILL EARN IT, ANYTHING TO PLEASE YOU, FANTASTIC," I cried out.

I was not sure how much longer I reveled in my utopia but it was too long and not long enough all at the same time. Jack grabbed my hips and tensed grunting letting the Big Dog Bark.

I floated down, "Thank you Dog for showing me the way," and I collapsed onto Jack's chest and he held my ass tight to his groin.

We laid there for a while and I savored every second, suddenly Jack grabbed my hair and pulled my head up roughly, "Slut get the shower going."

"Yes Baby, right away," I told him and rolled off the bed running to the bathroom to start the shower.

I was so stupid sometimes; I should have known Jack would have details of my first full sexual encounter with a black stranger. The question in my mind was, did James give him these details in the bar when I was cleaning up or did Jack watch from some hidden office camera. Either way I was sure I would have some explaining to do.

I put that out of my mind and stepped in the shower and washed up so I would be ready when Jack came in. I finished washing and it was a couple minutes before Jack stepped in. I could not believe the fuck I had just experienced. Both of the last ones came with no wall, the pure pleasure was exquisite and it just went on and on only Jack decided the length of my reward. I had to have more of those and I would do whatever it took to earn it.

Jack stepped in and I concentrated on washing my creator down, it did not take long till I was on my knees paying my respects to The Dog. I was like a hungry calf on sucking Jack's cock and he pulled me off making a popping sound.

Jack stepped out and I dried him off, "Get your hair dry, no makeup, naked.

"Yes Jack, I'll be quick," I told him.

As I dried my hair, I still thought about how to approach the subject of James but decided against it. I would have to wait it out and see if Jack would bring up the subject and I would do my best to deal with the issue then. With my hair dry, I brushed my teeth and turned off the light and walked to the bed.

Jack was there waiting laying on fresh sheets; damn he looked good and I crawled on the bed. He laid his arm out under my pillow and I cuddled up beside him and he wrapped his arm around me. Jack tilted his head down and I tilted up and we kissed.

"Get some sleep Slut it will be a long day tomorrow," Jack stated.

"Yes Baby, I will work hard to please you," I told him.

Jack did not say anything and after a couple minutes his breathing changed and he was out. I was exhausted and worked to clear my mind, passing out soon after. It was one of my best night's sleep ever, whether it was from last night's activity or just being with Jack, it did not matter. I eased out of Jack's arms and went to the bathroom it was after 10 a.m., I had not sleep in this late since before the boys were born.