Pump Buddy

Story Info
Random meeting to vaccum enlargement penis pump.
1.5k words
4.3
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about making a NEW FRIEND. Back in the day when Craigslist was thriving I posted an ad looking for a Pump Buddy. This was during the day before heading to work. When home I checked out my replies. There were about a dozen but only 2 were from men whom seemed actually interested in vacuum pumping. I had arrainged to meet with each of them seprately. But only one actually panned out. His name ironiclly was Craig from CL. A mid 20's college student who lived locally. He had his own pumping equipment but had never done a session with anyone before. He was curious what that would be like. But he was hesitant because he did not want his girlfriend to find out he pumped or with whom. We traded emails a few days before he invited me to meet with him. He wanted discretion and total privacy so he asked me to join him sailing on his family's boat.

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon. I wore a swim trunks and a long t shirt. Put on some sunblock I put my vacuum equipment in my gym bag. Stopped on the way picking up snacks and drinks. Drove across town to the marina. Craig met meet at the dock. He wore flip flops a pair of shorts one gold chain around his neck and mirrored sunglasses. The plan was sail out on to Lake Erie. Anchor. Have a few drinks and get some sun. Then go below deck. We chatted a while and got to know each other. We talked about our size and history penis pumping. I had several years more practice then Craig did. But from his description his cock filled more of the tube then mine did. I was eager to get started and felt we were sufficiently alone. I would have been happy to slide on my pump right there on the bench I was seated on. But Craig was nervous someone with binoculars might see us. So he led me below deck. This was a really nice ship. Down the steps we had a small bathroom and shower a pantry area and to the left a bed Craig had made up. With pillows towels and gelled lubricant. In private Craig opened up a bit more. He quickly stripped off his shorts and sat down bare ass naked and invited me to do the same. Boy did this guy have a dark sun tan. He said he wanted to see what my cock and balls looked like unpumped. I dropped my clothes in a pile on the floor and fluffed up my package with a few strokes of my hand. This was our first looks at each other because this was prior to smart phones and digital pictures.

Craig was getting pretty excited by the size of his growing hardon. I was getting into it too. I sat down on the bed next to him. Offering him a chance to feel the thickness of my cock before I entered into the tube. He agreeed having said he never touch another man's dick before. shyly he reached over with his right and gripped my erection. Rolling his wrist a few times and giving me a couple firm tugs. All he said was Nice. We broke apart greased up our own cocks and slid on our tubes. It didn't take long before I had a good seal created and the base of my cock filled out my 2 in diameter tube. I was packing out this tube in about 20 mins time. Craig was shocked how fast my body responded to the vacuum pressure. He had a solid hardon 8.5 inch hardon inside his tube. Glistening bright red and throbbing but not filling out the walls of his 2.5 inch diameter tube. I slid off the end of the bed and stood up in front of him. I slapped my full acryllic cylinder in the palm of my hard.

The vibration felt wonderful. I stroked my tubes lenght then invited Craig to do the same. He faux masturbated my plastic covered cock. tapping his fingers up and down my full tube. I put on a show for him. Taking the air pressure on and off. Dropping it down and then pumping it back up several times in a row. Craig began ignoring him own pumping activity and became much more interested in what I was doing. With his hands free he became much more playfull. He asked and I shook my head yes as his hands roamed my skin. He rubbed and played with my ass. He asked me if I was into nipple play when he started pinching and pulling on them. He eventually leaned in and bit and sucked on my now stiff nipples. He was making me very horny. It was time to switch tubes.

I told Craig I was about to go up to the next size tube. I asked him if he wanted to try mine on? I pressed at the base of my tube releasing the air pressure and slowly slid it off. There was a nice waggle when it popped out. I told my new friend go ahead and feel the difference in size now. He did and freaked out. And that is just the first size tube. As I showed him the next size up I planned on using. 2.75 inch diameter tube. Craig fondled my dick and balls for as long as they were free. Until I reached into my gym bag and put on the larger tube. He unhooked the air hose on his tube and reattached it to the tube I had just worn. This was a half inch drop down for him. And in minutes he was seeing and feeling the results. The tube he owned was slightly to big for him but this one fit much better. He mentioned how he could feel the pull more as he grew from the base upward. I warned him not to over do it because he didn't want a water blister. We sat on the bed side by side. Chatting and pumping up big together. He asked me if I was going to fill the tube I had on. I told him I would given more time. But Craig didn't want to wait that long. He was wanted his fun now. So he first took off the tube he had on. Then he removed mine. He ordered me to lay back on the bed. He sprayed some more lube on my cock and balls and climbed on me. He straddled my groin. His dick grew hard as he mashed up our greased engorged junk. He told me he didn't think he was ready to get fucked by a guy yet. Especailly one with as thick a cock as mine currently was. When he asked me if I would suck his cock.

I propped a pillow behind my neck. While Craig scooted up the bed. He grabbed the head board and lowered his dick into my mouth. I rolled back and forth slobbering his dick up good. I used my hands to roll off much of the lube he had on him. And to hold him in place so he did not gag me. This grip also tightened his skin so I could see and feel the pulsing veins of his beautiful cock. My tongue glided along the underside of his sensitive parts then worked the tip. This may have been his first bit of male on male action but I was no rookie. I knew I had to savior every bit of skin I could touch because he was not going to last long. I was enjoying the slow pace. The scent of his package. His balls drooping on my chin and the side of my neck. When Craig began moaning faster. He took over the pace from me. Thrusting his rigid member deeper in my mouth. I held my breathe as he tried to deep throat me. After going as deep as I could in this position he pulled out of my mouth. And with a fist of fury he beat his meat until he exploded thick streams of cum. Some on the left side of my face and lips. Most landing on my neck and dripping down to my chest hair. Once Craig got his he seemed to have lost interest in getting me off. He sat next to me and muttered some encouragement as I began playing with my own dick. I was pretty aroused so it didn't take long before I squeezed a load out on my bladder and thighs. He handed me a towel when I was finished. After that it was a quiet ride back to shore and a quick dismissal.

Then like every other random hook up. I was told my results were impressive. But then they vanish never to be seen or heard from again. Still it was fun.