Pump It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your tits, Christina. Hold 'em up for me."

"What about my tits?"

He wasn't expecting this reaction as Christina let go of his cock and moved her hands to her huge breasts. She shoved them up, her hands underneath as if to pose with her massive boobs. It all came down to the expression of bewilderment across her face, prompting Mikey to beg with a question.

"What's the matter? You never had a cock between your tits?"

The funny look on her face continued for a few passing seconds. Mikey let out a sigh, as he was not expecting this whatsoever from her. A woman like Christina Hendricks who appeared so proud of her buxom chest, he figured had to be a tittyfucking queen in the bedroom. To see his expectation was proven wrong, he was utterly shocked.

"A cock... between my boobs? No..."

Christina shook her head, but her expression changed. Quirking her eyebrows, she looked back up at Mikey and seemed to get what he was hinting for now. He didn't give her a chance to speak as he nodded and quickly spoke up.

"Come on, I want to teach you the art of tittyfucking, Christina."

Reaching down, he gripped his shaft with his right hand. Mikey spoke again.

"This is what you were built for. Bring those tits around my cock, babe."

She did as he told her, pulling her giant breasts apart and then Mikey aided her by shoving his cock right down the passageway for them. He let go of his shaft, right as Christina squeezed her tits together. He witnessed the entire long length of his shaft disappearing between the folds with only the head poking up. Christina exhaled a deep breath and then cracked into a seductive laughter.

"Oh my...."

Her eyes were focused down below, but when Christina gazed up at Mikey's face all she could do was grin. She spoke once more.

"Never thought of how good this would feel."

"That's it, that's it... Hold 'em nice and tight together."

Glancing back down, Christina adjusted her hands over her breasts. She flexed her elbows out and then Mikey decided now was the best time to begin. He slowly bucked his hips, watching as his cock pumped up between her breasts. Once again, he heard her gasp and then suddenly crack up laughing.

"Oh my god!"

Christina smiled wide, flashing her full teeth as she laughed again, raising her head up. Mikey didn't stop as he began to fuck her tits, pumping his cock up and down between them. He let out a gasping moan as he was witnessing her first full experience with the act of titfucking. Christina glanced her eyes back down, watching his cock slip back and forth between her tits.

"It feels so damn good, Mikey. Mmmmmmm, come on."

"Are you asking me to fuck your tits, babe?"

She nodded her head at him and then laughed one last time.

"Yes! Fuck my tits! Oh my god, it feels so good! I want more!"

Mikey still couldn't believe that at forty-six years of age, Christina had never experienced a cock between her tits. It made no sense to him given how proud she was to display her buxom figure. She carried herself with such pride when it came to her breasts, but not until now did she get to experience such pleasure with them. He grunted, letting out a loud moan as he continued to buck his hips at this slow pace. Christina moaned, crying out in pleasure as her big blue eyes gazed back up at his face. Mikey smirked, shaking his head at her.

"I can't believe I'm the guy to show you how to do this. You were built for this."

Taking a deep breath, Christina ignored his words entirely.

"Ohhhh, yeah... ohhhhhh, yes."

As Christina moaned out to him, Mikey began to thrust harder and slightly faster. He moved his hands down below to her shoulders, brushing her long red hair out the way as he twisted his fingers to take in a grip. He had no plans of stopping now, not after reminding her a second time that she was built for tittyfucking. Concentrating on the act, he had no plans of stopping himself now. Not while feeling the sensation of his cock trapped between her famous world class tits. Over and over, he thrust to pump his cock up and down. Christina gritted her teeth, gazing up at him with her big blue eyes, but noticing that his view was fixated on the action below. Mikey watched the head of his shaft disappear and reappear with each thrust.

"You like that, babe? You like getting your tits fucked?"

His words prompted a soft chuckle from Christina as she pushed her teeth together and her voice growled. She gave him a devious stare, not taking her eyes away from him at all as he continued to thrust his cock up and down between her tits.

"Mmmmm, yeah... It feels so fucking good, hun."

Glancing down, Christina laughed as she watched the head of his shaft poke up between the folds. Her eyes went back up, starring him in the face as now they made eye contact. Mikey didn't quit, as he was still pumping his cock between those boobs as Christina began to talk dirty to him in a low voice.

"Can't believe I never done this before. I should've been getting my tits fucked years ago, I can tell you that Mikey."

Once more, she laughed at him after finishing her words. Mikey had picked up the pace, thrusting a bit faster while she talked but now slowing down almost to a complete halt. He had to think for himself, as there was still much to do with her through the night before he was ready to blow his load for her. Christina glanced down as he stopped and then she watched him snatch his cock from her breasts. Still holding them, she ran her hands down below, tilting them up as Mikey moved his cock to rub across her left breast. She watched as he rubbed the rub across her hardened nipple, and then playfully smacking it. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed as she bit down on her lower lip and moaned. Mikey alternated to her other nipple, giving it a few smacks with his cock as Christina's eyes shifted back to him.

"You said I was built for that, huh?"

He nodded, pulling his cock away from her entirely.

"Yeah, I can't believe you've never done titfucking before. You've been missing out on it, haven't you babe?"

Giggling at him, Christina purred a moan as she finally let go of her breasts.

"I guess you can say that, but better late than never."

"It's what your tits are for."

Christina moved her hands up, hinting for his aid to pull her up from the floor.

"I know you love my tits, but right now? I need to get fucked..."

A strong choice of words shifted the entire mood now. Mikey grabbed her hands, carefully pulling her back to her feet. Christina shoved her giant tits up against his chest, leaving up and kissing his lips. His hands roamed up her hips, caressing her skin before finding his way to cup her face. She kissed him again, soon feeling his hands pushing through her flaming red hair. Moaning into his mouth, Christina pulled away breaking the kiss. The time had finally come for her to shove her thumbs down at the folds of her silky black thong and shove it down. Mikey stood there, watching it fall and revealing her womanhood. Freshly shaved, sticky and dripping in wetness as her thighs appeared to be drenched. Christina had the choice of position for how she wanted it after stepping out of her thong to leave it lying on the floor below.

Given the words she had spoken, Mikey could've taken an easy guess to the position she so dearly desired. It wasn't going to be with her on top like the first time they had lustfully fucked each other. When she placed the palms of her hands down onto the black blankets of the bed, that was the only hint he needed. Christina didn't climb onto the bed, instead taking advantage of the edge that had been facing her all this time. As Mikey stepped around, she spread her legs out. It was then he realized that her feet were still pushed in the black high heel pumps he had seen her wearing earlier in the day. Slightly elevating her height and not requiring her to push her toes up. He bit down on his bottom lip while gazing down at her plump buttocks. Mikey ran his right hand up caressing one of her ass cheeks and then squeezing it hard.

"I want you to fuck me, hun. Don't make me beg for it."

"Ohhhhh, you think I'd make you beg?"

His spoken response came with the tug of her beautiful hair. Mikey couldn't help but snatch a playful grip. Christina moaned, turning her head to the right side as if to leer at him from the corner of her eye.

"I don't know. You sure made me feel deprived when it came to titfucking."

For that reply, Mikey used his left hand to give her ass a hard smack. He pulled her hair as Christina groaned at him. She responded by shoving her ass out against his crotch.

"Fuck me! Give it to me and don't make me beg!"

Once more, Christina's desperate plea resulted in Mikey spanking her thick ass from behind. He let go of her hair and wrapped his fingers back around his cock, but he wasn't done teasing her yet. Shoving his cock down between her thighs, he began to rub it against her wet vulva lips. Christina gasped, letting out a moan as she moved her hands from the bed and began to touch herself. The palms of her hands slid over her pale white beauty, eventually finding her breasts to fondle herself. Soon she felt him breathing down the right side of her neck, right in time as he thrust his cock to slide into her juicy cunt. Mikey moved his hands to her hips, taking a grip while feeling his cock inside of her once more. Christina let out a moan, now longing to feel his lips at her neck but not wanting to beg for his kisses.

She didn't have to open her mouth and speak of any desperate hunger. Mikey pushed his lips to the side of her neck as he began to thrust his cock inside of her. Christina had leaned up from where she was previously bent over, now feeling his warm hands roam across her body once more. When she moved her hands from her breasts, it was his touch that now cupped them. He gave her famous tits an ample squeeze while bucking his hips to drive his cock into her pussy. She moaned, eyes opening as she felt his length pushing in and out of her. He went slow at first, not wanting to overwhelm her in lust. As Mikey sucked on her neck, he could feel her hardened nipples poking up into the palms of his hands. Slightly moving his hands to get her breasts to shake, he squeezed them again as Christina bent back down, placing her hands back onto the bed facing her.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yes...."

Calling out to him, she bit down on her lower lip and finally opened her eyes. Christina panted while feeling him thrust his cock into her. Mikey was just now starting to move into an effective rhythm, but this would not be enough to satisfy her. Biting her lower lip again, she purred a soft moan while still feeling his hands squeezing her titanic sized boobs. Her hungry lust was not entirely achieved, not just yet. There was only one way Christina wanted it and she knew she would have to demand more from Mikey if this is how he planned to take her. Letting out another moan, she took a deep breath, feeling his hands move away from her breasts as they flopped freely. He moved his lips from her neck, instead letting her feel the blowing of his breath up to her ear and cheek. Christina couldn't take it anymore, as she had to make vocal demands.

"Harder... Give it to me harder... and faster. I wanted to be fucked."

"Oh, what's that, babe? You want me to fuck you... harder?"

His teasing words had only made Christina sigh in frustration. Mikey had almost came to a sudden stop, slowing himself down while his cock was still inside of her tight juicy cunt. Taking a deep breath, she yelled to him.

"Harder, yeah! Give it to me! I told you what I want and I want it NOW!!"

Gritting her teeth, Christina let out a growling groan. She couldn't take it anymore, now screaming her demands at him.

"FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME!"

Her voice echoed through the small room with enough power that Christina had properly got her point across to him. She didn't want to beg, but he found a way to make her. Mikey moved his hands from her body all together, allowing her to finally bend over, pressing her palms down into the bed to tower her arms up. He began to buck his hips harder and faster, pounding that pussy with his long fat cock. Christina moaned, as her long orange hair began to sway through the air from the power of his mighty thrusts. Her giant tits bounced and swung up and down, wobbling in every direction Their bodies slammed together, creating a smacking sound in a steady rhythm. Finally, she was satisfied with his efforts.

"YES! YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHHH, GOD!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Fop. Fop. Fop. Fop. The sound of their bodies hitting together grew louder with each passing second as Mikey was bound and determined to give Christina everything he had. Again and again, his cock pumped into that juicy cunt, his balls smacking against the undersides of her thick ass. He wanted to reach for her hair and give a nice tug but instead glanced down and couldn't fight the urge to rear his right hand back and smack that ass. Christina was panting. Her breasts continued to shake and bounce with each full thrust. She curled her finger tips, digging them down into the blanket sheets below. Closing her eyes, she screamed at him again.

"DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!! OHHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Mikey sent his hand back down, slapping her firm ass once again for a final time. He had no desire to stop, as he breathed heavily and continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Leaning down slightly, he moved his hands beneath her and found those famous boobs once more to give them a hard squeeze while still thrusting into her. Christina squealed and that was the only sign he had that she had to be close to her climax. Not wanting to deprive her of that tender release, all for he knew he could hold himself back. Slowing his movement back down, Mikey fondled her breasts, squeezing them hard as he bucked his hips and pounded his cock inside of her for what would be the final thrusts.

"OHHH... OHHHH.... OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Christina gasped after crying out to him and then Mikey's efforts were rewarded with the feeling of her inner walls collapsing. She elevated her head, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth before crying out again. Her fingernails raked down across the black blankets of the bed, pulling a slight grip, all while Mikey was left moaning from behind her and frantically pulling his cock from her womanhood. He didn't want to waste his load by exploding inside of her. As he pulled his cock free, a flood of her juices drenched her thighs below. Christina needed a moment to catch her breath, recovering from such a powerful orgasm in the heat of their lust. He stepped back, watching her from behind. Christina bit down on her lower lip and began to giggle from a muffled tone.

"What's so funny, babe?"

Moving her hands away from the bed, she slowly turned around to gaze back at him. Still biting down on her lower lip to flash the front row of her pearly white teeth. Christina gave him a seductive grin. She may have had her orgasm, but they were not finished for the night. She raised her right hand, pointing her index finger back at him while speaking.

"You managed to hold yourself back. You made sure not to cum inside of me. What's the matter? Scared we would both get tired out and go to sleep?"

He chuckled, giving her a nod while reaching down to grab his cock.

"I guess you could say something like that."

She giggled in return, smiling wide. Christina began to fall back down to her knees while replying to him.

"If that's the case, then I know exactly what I wanna do with you again."

There was no need for Mikey to take any second guesses what Christina was referring to. She wasted no time crawling towards him and then reaching her hands up to grab his cock. He stood there, watching as the busty red headed goddess brought his shiny wet rod back into her mouth. It glistened with her juices covering it, a few drops had already dripped down to the carpet floor below. Christina gripped it from the base, shoving her lips down to suck it. Mikey watched as she bobbed her head up and down, slobbering loudly on his shaft before pulling her lips back to the head and releasing it with a popping sound. Christina had cleaned him properly, swallowing her own juices with an audible gulp.

"Spit on it for me, babe."

Still gripping his shaft, Christina did as he told her. She flicked her tongue and then spit a wad of her saliva onto his dick. Stroking it back and forth with her hand, she giggled at him.

"You know, it was already wet enough."

"Yeah, but I like seeing you spit on it."

She let go of his cock, not wasting anymore time teasing him with the touch of her hand. Mikey knew what she was going to do as her hands went back down to her massive breasts and she lifted them up. This time it was Christina shoving them around his cock with no helping hand from him whatsoever. He let out a gasp and sharp moan as his cock was stuffed between her tits once again. She moved her hands to the front, re-affirming the grip as she suffocated his cock right down the middle. They weren't done with tittyfucking and Mikey knew this was how he wanted to finish with her for the night. Christina glanced down, looking at the head of his cock poking up and then giggled like she had done earlier in the night.

"Can't believe I never done this before, it feels so good. You said I was built for this, right?"

"I wasn't wrong, was I?"

Smirking up at him, Christina shook her head to quietly answer him back. Mikey felt now was the time for him to continue teaching her the art of tittyfucking. They were far from finished. He wanted Christina to know how to use her tits as a weapon of lust and indulge in this act of pleasure. As she sat there on her knees looking up at him, his cock shoved tightly in place between her boobs, he gave the woman a nod and spoke.

"I fucked your tits last time, but now I wanna see if you can fuck me with 'em. Go on, babe. Pump me up. Pump 'em up and down, work those tits."

Breaking eye contact from him, Christina exhaled deeply as she leaned her head down and began to thrust her huge boobs up and down. Mikey immediately moaned, crying out to her.

"Jesus, fuck...."

Such power Christina had with her breasts to pleasure him. She realized right then and there, if she wanted to, she could get aggressive and force him to cum between her tits. But that wasn't her desire, at least not yet.

"You can lick it when it pops up."

Mikey spoke again, instructing Christina with new ideas. As she pumped her breasts down, she leaned her head down and parted her lips. He watched as her tongue twirled a circle around the head of his shaft. Christina continued to pump her tits up and down, keeping her lips parted for the head of his cock to push into her mouth. A popping sound was made each time his cock made a swift exit from her lips. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sound echoed, forcing Mikey to moan aloud as he became more impressed with her the development of her tittyfucking skills. Christina eventually slowed down, ready to take control with her blue eyes shifting up to grin at him. She kept her hands right where they needed to be, still cradling that long hard cock between her boobs.

"Now it's your turn, hun. Pump it up and fuck these big titties."

"You don't have to beg me to do that."

Christina shook her head.

"Oh no, you're the one that makes me beg. Come on, pump it up! Fuck my tits!"

He didn't reply back as Mikey now took control by bucking his hips forward. Christina had leaned her head down right in time to part her lips and allow the head of his dick to shove into her mouth, but only for a second. He groaned, moaning out in pleasure as he felt every inch of his cock trapped between those massive soft tits. Christina glared back up at him and then he thrust again, the head of his cock nearly hitting her chin above. She giggled and then called out again.