Pump It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels so damn good, ohhhhh yeah! Fuck my tits!!"

Groaning, Mikey had slowed himself down a bit. All of this came down to the simple fact he didn't want to cum yet and end all this fun. He had thought he had fun years ago with titfucking, but sharing this pleasure with Christina Hendricks was a whole other worldly experience. Without question he was going to reward her with his cum, but not just yet. Mikey continued to fuck her tits, grunting and groaning as he pumped his cock up and down between them. Slowing himself down, he immediately thought of the other position they could do for this. He wasn't done teaching Christina about this dirty act he believed to be an art of blissful pleasure. Coming to a full stop, he reached to snatch his cock free from her tits.

"Come on, babe. We need a change of position now."

"What? There's another way of doing this?"

Nodding at her, Mikey smirked as Christina let go of her breasts. He offered his hands to help her up from the floor, rising her up from the floor. Taking a moment to cup her chin, he leaned in and kissed her softly only for a moment. After their lips parted, he pulled her hand while stepping towards the bed.

"Come on, Christina Lay down for me and I'm gonna get on top."

She climbed on to the bed, first putting herself on all fours and showing her thick ass to him. Mikey gave it a playful spank with his right hand, causing Christina to giggle at him before she laid down on her back. Now it was his turn to climb onto the bed, Mikey's feet sinking down into the bed as he stood up and carefully lowered himself down to sit on her stomach. Christina immediately figured out what he wanted to do for this position and she raised her hands back to her massive tits, shoving them together as a way to tease him.

"You want these? I know where I want your cock."

Her words had the effect of making him chuckle. Once Mike had properly straddled her and bent his knees to sit on her stomach, he gripped his shaft. Moving the head of his cock over her right nipple, he playfully smacked it. Christina bit down on her lower lip and then pulled her breasts apart to offer him that narrow passageway between her pillowy mounds. he didn't hesitate to guide his cock where it belonged, now watching as she squeezed her tits together and let out a soft moan.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah.... Pump it up, hun. I wanna feel you fucking my tits."

"Can't get enough of it, huh?"

Mikey replied as he began to slowly buck his hips to drive his cock forward. Christina giggled, breaking her gaze from his face to glance down and watch the head poke up. She darted her tongue out, flicking it before she replied to him.

"Should I be the one to tell you this time that I'm built for this?"

"I had to tell you that first, babe."

Christina giggled again as Mikey continued to slowly fuck her tits. She felt every inch of his cock sliding between her tits. As he moaned, she let out a soft coo, still gazing up into his eyes. He figured now was the time to vocally bring up the subject for when he wanted to blow his load.

"You know I'm about to cum, right?"

"Yeah!"

She replied back quickly as Mikey laughed. He continued to pump his cock between her tits while speaking back to her.

"Ever let a man cum all over your face, babe?"

Shaking her head, Christina bit down on her lower lip. She quirked her eyebrows up before busting out laughing at him now.

"You wanna cum on my face, hun? And here I thought you were gonna ask if I swallow."

Something about the tone of her voice was enough to make Mikey laugh. He came to a halt, frustrating Christina to the point she sighed and called out to him.

"Don't stop now, pump it up! If you're gonna cum on my face, you better fuck my tits one last time! Pump it up, Mikey!!"

Her words had quite the effect on him as Mikey now focused all his efforts to give her what she wanted. He grunted, watching as the head of his cock poked up with each full thrust. The only reason he had went so slow in this position was a desperate measure attempting to hold off his impending orgasm. But there was no reason to stop now, knowing that she wanted his cum splattered across her beautiful face. Over and over, he continued to thrust as Christina looked away from his face, glancing down to see the head of his shaft poking up. This time she didn't part her lips to lick it, instead glancing back up and smirking at him. She knew from the expression across his face that he was close to exploding. No point holding back now, Mikey made his last thrust and then reached down to grab his cock. Christina let go of her fabulous boobs, freeing his pole as he grabbed it.

"Cum for me! Cum for me! Cum on my face!!"

Shouting at him, she watched him begin wanking his cock back and forth while aiming it downward. Christina closed her eyes and parted her lips, sliding her tongue out in hopes of catching some of his creamy seed that was soon to come. As Mikey panted, he groaned and then screamed.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

His hand slid down to the base of his cock as he began to explode, firing off ropes of cum that fell to splatter across her ivory white skin. Christina gasped upon feeling the first string of cum slathering across her forehead and getting into her hair. It was followed by a thick wad of cum that splashed across her left eyebrow, streaking down the left temple of her face. She gasped, then laughing as she felt a wad of his sticky warm seed cover the left cheek of her face.

"Oh my god! That's it, yes!"

Still laughing, Christina began to open her eyes. She witnessed Mikey long shaft above her face, his hand gliding across it with a tight grip as he continued to jerk it back and forth. More cum spurts flew out of his cock, but landed down onto her giant tits below. Upon feeling the sticky warm spunk fall down to her tits, she moved her hands to her breasts. Christina shoved them together and titled them up so he could finish wanking himself with the final bits of cum falling down to her to massive breasts. With the final drops falling over her left nipple, he was completely spent and out of breath. Mikey swallowed his breath while gazing down at the mess he made over Christina's face and her tits. All she did was smirk up at him.

"Have a good time, hun? I know I did. Can't believe I've never been titfucked before."

"Yeah... Well, I was the first man to show you. Don't forget that, cause I certainly won't."

A soft giggle crackled from Christina's voice, suddenly become full blown laughter. The cum dripped and trickled down her face as she began to lean forward and gaze up at Mikey's face. The grin he wore was so smug, but she couldn't hold it back from the man. It was better late than never, but she had learned a new act of pleasure she planned to use in the future. Tonight was only the beginning when it came to the art of tittyfucking she was now skilled with. She silently thought to herself that perhaps the next time, she would have Mikey at her mercy from the power of her tits. Still smirking at him, Christina gave a nod while moving her right hand to wipe some of the cum dripping from her face. She sucked her index finger dry before speaking out to him.

"I know what I'm built for."

THE END