All Comments on 'Pump Up The Fam Pt. 01'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan5 months ago

Ok, one hopes you're going to explain the sudden transformation somehow :p

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

OMG, hot and so sexy. More please. surely you want to breed to whole family.

BiceptualBiceptual5 months ago

Yes! More muscle growth incest!

pr0n2334pr0n23345 months ago

Excellent! Perfect. There were lots of different ways this could have gone (femdom, cuckold, etc), but this is probably my favorite as far as the direction of the story. The only way it could have been better for me is if Clive had remained normal sized but still somehow managed to bring his sister under his control, but that's just me liking size difference stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ill be watching for more of this one

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m looking forward to him knocking up his incredibly rude mother, after making her beg for it.

VerenseiVerensei5 months ago

Now, Is he gonna be smart enough to find out where the music came from, and what *else* it's been making them do?

MenoetesMenoetes5 months agoAuthor

Thank you, dearest readers, for the encouraging comments. More to come soon as the mystery deepens in part two!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

You have labeled this story as IT. However it’s more of a fantasy. That stat “98 pound weakling “. Can go from that condition to be an Arnold S. In 4 hours is unbelievabl. I realize that the music is the instrument of change. I’ll read chapter 2 to see how rest of family react.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES