Pump Up The Fam Pt. 02

Story Info
A taboo fitness queen conquest and breeding remix.
11.1k words
4.76
21.3k
64

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,235 Followers

Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix

Track Two - Taylor

Clive stirred from a much-needed nap to a delightfully soft sensation down below.

Emily had shooed him back to his bedroom after their intense "workout" in the basement gym, warning him to avoid being seen by their Mom or anyone else until she had the chance to explain some urgent facts about the physical changes in his family.

He hadn't liked being ordered about so soon after claiming his smoking-hot, hugely built little sister but wasn't stupid enough to ignore good sense when he heard it. No good came from going off half-cocked, and Clive certainly had no lack of that now.

Until he better understood the new lay of the land, he was willing to keep a low profile and bide his time.

For the time being, at least.

So he'd left Emily's glorious ass to clean up the aftermath of their incestuous breedathon downstairs and managed to hide in his room just as the household began to awaken.

Away from the electrifying effects of the strange music, Clive felt the exertion of an all-night weight-lifting session quickly catch up to him. His old double bed had welcomed him into its soft embrace, and the darkness of restful slumber had enveloped him.

When his eyes did eventually open, it was to find the afternoon sun streaming through the gap in the curtains and his muscle princess of a baby sister stretched out across the duvet with her immense knockers wrapped around his stiff, meaty shaft.

"Hey there, sleepyhead." She grinned mischievously, pressing her impressive tits together and rolling them around his rigid length. "I thought you'd never wake up, so I helped myself to some hard, big brother cock."

Clive groaned, and his hips started to move on reflex. Emily lay across his lap wearing nothing but a pair of teensy violet running shorts that left most of her luscious, round buttcheeks exposed, and an extra-large white sports bra was crumpled at the end of the bed.

Her Amazonian physique was on full display. Carved muscle definition dominated her utterly feminine form. Smooth fibers and swole tissue packed every inch of her super-stacked frame, yet her limbs were long, waist slim, tummy tight, and her youthful features bore tasteful hints of makeup. Even her white-gold hair was tied back in a luxuriously thick, high ponytail that cascaded like a river of starlight across his rumpled sheets.

"Hey yourself," He grunted, pumping into her buttery soft cleavage. Enormous as her insanely generous breasts were, his plum-sized tip still emerged from their silky depths and jabbed at her chin. "This is great and all, but where is everyone? The house sounds awfully quiet."

Emily let out a steamy sigh, her adorable face blushing cutely as she wetted her ruby-painted lips and stared down, entranced by his bobbing cockhead.

"We're safe. They're all out at the moment. Mom and Aunty Kimberly are headed to a competition in Dallas for the weekend. Taylor is probably with one of her friends recording another TikTok video. I don't know when she'll be back." She shrugged, and the shoulder movement did fascinating things to her tits. "Can I try sucking it? I've never given a man oral before, but I really want to savor my big brother's flavor."

"Sure, knock yourself out." Clive said, thinking back over the mind-spinning events of the last two days.

He had departed from college in Dallas yesterday, the semester ending on a Friday, to return home to Jefferson. Found his mother, Aunty Kimberly, and youngest sister Emily looking like post-apocalyptic badass ladies with attitudes to match, been subsequently humiliated before spending the night lifting iron and getting gains like no man in history.

Oh, and fucking the fight right out of his bratty baby sister.

And it all related back to oddly compelling music his Mom was apparently peddling through some shady direct marketing scheme to all the women in their small country town.

He gasped when Emily ran her questing tongue up the sensitive underside of his enlarged manhood.

"Oooh, you liked that, didn't you?" She giggled, batting innocent lashes at him. "This is fun, me playing with your big bro cock, and watching myself in your closet mirror. It's kinda like how I correct my form while lifting dumbells in front of my reflection."

She began to bounce her perfectly spherical knockers as she bathed his crown with loving smooches. Clive glanced over at the sliding mirror door of his built-in wardrobe. They did look great together, him relaxing naked in bed with his extra busty, weight-lifting queen of a sister lavishing affection on his straining dick.

Emily caught him staring and gave him a knowing wink as though she could read his thoughts.

"It's like we were made for each other, right?" She didn't falter in her deliberate tittyfucking pace as she spoke. "Two supreme examples of strength and human might. What people should be--exemplars of physical perfection. Both male and female. Ying and yang. Balanced in horny harmony. It was only a matter of time before we ended up fucking the hell out of each other. "

"Uh-huh... I seem to remember it was me fucking you, Em, rather than the other way round."

"How could you not, bro?" She moaned, shivering in delight at the memory. Her thick hips slowly began grinding into the duvet. "Just look at yourself, stud. Hard muscles, big balls, a giant cock, and creamy cumshots that go on forever... urgh! My little pussy is frothing to feel more of you."

"Is that so?" Clive traced a hand down the bridge of her spine to gave her juicy ass a sharp spank. She was so taut and toned back there that it felt like slapping a bowling ball. "How about you finish what you started first?"

Emily purred at the commanding ring in his voice, squeezing and jacking her cushiony tits with added gusto, letting a line of saliva run from her tongue to lube the fleshy valley of her cleavage.

She had suckable pink nipples that were the size of silver half-dollars, stiff and pebbled with sizzling arousal. Clive's erection pulsed as he imagined them leaking mouthwatering milk once his baby sister was gravid with his offspring. He had to shift a little to sink his fingers into the gap between her quaking thighs, slide aside the running shorts, and feel the damp heat gathering there.

"Oh god, bro. You're going to make me go crazy." Emily trembled, pushing her butt back into his hand and quickening her chest-pumping rhythm. "Wanna know what I did while you were sleeping? It was super naughty of me, but you were naked, and I couldn't resist."

"What did you do, you little brat? Tell me." Clive ordered, leisurely toying with her budding clit and moist folds.

"I--I... aaah! I have to show you." She gasped, sweat gathering on her burning cheeks. "My ph--phone. It's... hyaa~! It's beside your elbow."

Since her hands were obviously busy, Clive relented to working the cell phone with his free hand. He kept teasing her love button while he unlocked the device and stared at the selfie on the home screen.

It was Emily, with her white sports bra still on and her chin resting on his bare lap, grinning impishly into the camera. His rigid manhood was in her dainty grasp, standing tall and at attention as she measured his burly length against her lovely face. It ran from the bottom line of her jaw up past her hairline, and she was making a goofy cross-eyed expression with her tongue poking out to lick it.

"Holy fuck!" Clive growled, thrusting faster into her sublime softness, balls rumbling with imminent release. "You haven't posted this anywhere, have you?"

Other than his eye-catching cock, the only parts of him visible in the picture was a hint of his washboard abdominals and the tops of his ripped thighs. But the bedroom behind Emily would be recognizable to those closest to them.

Like their family, for instance.

"Don't... gah~ don't worry, bro." She whimpered, gnawing at her lower lip as girly nectar coated his fondling fingers. "No--Nobody we know follows my socials. Oh god, you're gonna make me squirt again... Hmmnph~!"

Her babbling ceased as she spasmed through a wave of carnal bliss and tucked her warm, wet mouth into the jiggling depths of her bountiful bosom to suction down his furiously pistoning tip.

"Oh fuck. Yeah, that's it, baby sister." He groaned, dropping the phone and gripping the base of her shiny ponytail. "Suck on my big brother dick. Take it as deep as you can like a good sister slut."

"Mmmhmm~!"

Large as Emily had grown in frame and mass, her painted lips were still delicately small, and she struggled at first to stretch them wide enough to take in Clive's substantial girth. She took it like a champ, though, mashing her tits and moaning appreciably as her strapping older sibling furiously fucked her suckling skull.

His thick butt bucked off the bed at the same time as he yanked Emily's youthful face further onto him. She squirmed beautifully for him, humping the duvet as she came and leaving a conspicuous wet patch. Clive spanked her flexing glutes again and again, feeling his perilous peak approaching.

"Ready for your morning protein shake, Em?" He asked, reaching across himself to grab her phone. "Here, let's get a snapshot of the magical moment."

"Mmmlurp!"

He only got the camera app open just in time. Emily did something tricky with her lashing tongue and sent him crashing over the edge of incestuous euphoria.

"Fuck, YES! Good girl!" He elated, erupting down his sister's constricting throat and pouring his sticky load directly into her hungry belly. "Drink every last drop of my big bro jizz!

He held her there, pinned on his spouting man-meat for over a minute as she swallowed and mewled like a pleased kitten, marveling at the length of his climax. Clive made a mental note to measure it sometime when he wasn't busy packing his sister's taboo holes full to dripping.

When he was all but spent, he dragged her face back just in time to catch the last of his gooey bursts on her victoriously grinning lips and reddened cheeks. It splashed across her pert nose and drooped from her chin, dangling down in long streamers into her momentous cleavage.

The camera recorded it all in hi-res detail.

"Ha, I did it!" Emily cheered, then stifled a burp. "'Scuse me. I wasn't sure for a while there, but I did good, didn't I, big bro?"

She looked stunning with Clive's spunk decorating her adorable face. Marked by his liquid masculinity. He reached out and patted her proudly on the head.

"You did great, Em." He said, handing back her phone. She excitedly checked the screen before clicking another lewd selfie with two fingers raised in a 'V' and a beaming cum-glossed smile. "We'll make world-class cock-sucker out of you yet."

Emily let out a happy little chirp of agreement before abruptly sitting up straight and looking about in alarm.

"Shit, I think I heard Taylor's car pull into the driveway. You gotta hide, bro." She scrambled to grab her sports bra and pulled it over her messy chest. Parts of the stretchy white fabric turned immediately translucent from his seed. "If she catches you looking so hunky, she'll know something is up straight away."

"What of it?" Clive relaxed back into the pillows and spread his arms to exhibit his extraordinary biceps and triceps. "She can't be any ruder than you were at first. What's the worst she can do?"

"Don't get cocky, Clive." Emily's expression was serious, and her tone dire. "Despite all my gains, I'm still the baby of the family, and Taylor can be a real mean bitch when she wants to be. I've never come close to beating her in any contest or fight. Only Aunty Kimber and Mom are stronger than her."

He sat up at that revelation, brow creasing. The Taylor he remembered was a preppy community college Junior, socially gregarious and generally good-natured with an easy-come-easy-go attitude to life. Sure, she was two years his senior, but she was hardly intimidating. Thin, blonde, and reasonably attractive, as he recalled.

Hardly a threat to anyone, much less to Clive with his new, more dominant form.

"You've got some explaining to do, little sis. None of this makes a lick of sense."

"I know. I know." Emily pleaded, bright cobalt eyes filled with worry. "I'll tell you everything real soon, I promise. Just hide until she's distracted, please?"

"Hide where?" Clive gestured at his huge and very naked self, "It's not like I'll fit under the bed anymore."

"In your bathroom, quick!" The faint click of the front opening echoed up from downstairs. His yoked-out baby sister all but lifted him to his feet. "Lock yourself in, stand in the shower, and close the curtain. Stay quiet. I'll get rid of her as fast I can, okay?"

Footsteps were coming up the stairs, and time was running short. Clive reluctantly complied with her wishes, creeping swiftly across the carpet with far more grace than a man of his size should possess.

A small spark of possessive smugness kept him from telling Emily that she should probably clean her gloopy face.

________________

Living in a house full of women had its challenges for a lone male teenager.

In the early days of her burgeoning insurance career, Clive's Mom had been rather conscientious of that fact. So when they eventually had the financial means to purchase a larger family home in the nicer northern suburbs of Jefferson, Melanie ensured that her only son had his own ensuite to curtail the inevitable chaos of sharing the space with his equally pubescent sisters.

Crisis averted.

Now, Clive was listening at the bathroom door as Emily whipped around his bedroom in an attempt to conceal their most recent activities.

"Em, what the hell are you doing in Clive's room?" A voice that he recognized as Taylor's asked. "Are you changing the wimp's sheets?"

"Ah... hi, Taylor. Didn't see you there. Yeah, um, big bro got home yesterday, and I thought it would be nice if he had fresh bedding."

His older sister let out a bark of scornful laughter. "Don't bother. He's just another weak male. A disappointing slug like the rest of them. Let him wallow in his own stink, I say."

Clive's fists bunched at the derisive words, and he was sorely tempted to put them through the door, but Emily's warning rang in his ears. He may have the body of a brute, but he wasn't stupid.

"You might be surprised," Emily muttered before speaking up again. "You streaming again today, sis?"

"Yeah, doing a bikini shoot down by the pool. Nothing's finer than taking all my fans' dollars while catching a tan. Knowing they are beating their tiny simp pricks to something they would never dare touch. Fucking bunch of losers."

"Haha! Yeah, I guess..."

"You should put some more work into your profiles, Em. Even if you're a pinhead, there's a niche for bodybuilder chicks, and you have more tits than the rest of those lugs." Taylor commented dismissively. "Hey, is that the slug's fucking laptop? Nice..."

"You shouldn't touch that, I think he worked really hard--"

"If he wants it back, he's welcome to try and take it. I'll be borrowing this for the foreseeable future. Now get out of my way, little sister, and go wash up. You look like you dunked your face in a tub of aloe."

"Yes, Taylor, and... I'll do that."

There was the sound of shuffling bodies, then footsteps heading back downstairs. Clive cracked the bathroom door to find Emily sporting a downcast expression, holding armfuls of his soiled duvet.

"She took your laptop, sorry." The titanic blonde murmured, wiping her messy face on the bedding. "Taylor can get like that sometimes."

He glanced at the empty spot on the dresser before shrugging and walking over to give his little sister a hug. He was still entirely naked, and his half-hard dick poked her in the thigh as the comforter squished between them.

"Don't sweat it, we'll get it back." He soothed, kissing her on the brow. "Once you tell me more about this strange music mom's peddling."

Emily giggled and squirmed in his embrace. The scent of her sweat and their sex was strong, and Clive found himself quickly rising to full mast.

"And, Em, since when do we have a pool?"

________________

Like so much in his life recently, Emily's bedroom had changed dramatically since Clive had last seen it.

Gone were the gentler color schemes and soft trappings of a sweet girl blooming into womanhood. In their place were dark leather furnishings, black bedsheets, and a lot of punk-style tartan pillows. The anime and boyband posters had been replaced with blown-up shots of female bodybuilders flexing and lifting iron decorating the walls.

At the foot of her bed, where a vanity chest used to sit, was a set of heavy dumbbells resting on a yoga mat.

Clive was there for the sole purpose of reconnaissance. Emily's second-story room had rear-facing windows overlooking the backyard and their new swimming pool. Clive spied down through a gap in the curtains at their older sister, sunning herself beside it.

"So, Mom found some weird exercise music online, and suddenly everyone grew bigger and stronger?" He asked distractedly, still naked as a buck and staring. "Holy shit, now I've seen all four of you, I almost believe it."

"Not just the family. She markets her motivational workout mixes to women all over town." Emily was digging through her closet, her spankable derriere sticking out as she bent low to rummage. "Look next door, Missus Fletcher bought her 'Beast Mode Babes' compilation, and now she's got a twelve to zero record in the women's state wrestling scene. Her husband is goddamn terrified of her."

That should have raised an eyebrow. Elma Fletcher, their friendly neighbor, was a fifty-year-old butterball with a jolly smile and a love of baking. Clive would have turned his gaze to peer into her windows but couldn't tear his eyes off his older sister.

Taylor was fucking mesmerizing!

She was reclining by the pool on a sun lounger, dressed in nothing but a teensy yellow string bikini and a pair of aviator sunglasses. Where Emily's hair was straight strands of purest platinum hanging past her waist, Taylor's were voluminous waves of spun gold that glittered in the afternoon sunlight and framed a perfectly flawless face worthy of a centerfold.

Her body was a living work of sensual art. Silky smooth, tanned flesh etched with the well-developed muscles of a female CrossFit Olympics champion--which, apparently, she was. Meticulously trained muscles shifted as she applied lotion to her radiant skin, caressing it into deliciously long legs, and a gemstone sparkled in her flat navel.

Her stomach was a rumble strip of defined abdominals, leading up to a set of knockers so enormously plump and succulent that the most silicone-stuffed Vegas stripper would expire of envy at the merest glimpse of them.

Every molecule of her broadcasted ultimate athleticism blended with a feminine figure so extreme Clive was stroking his jutting stiffness before he consciously realized it.

And even from his hidden vantage point, he could see the tiny wireless airbuds nestled in ears that were bristling with spiky piercings.

"There are different artists then?" He asked, stroking slowly as he relished the heavenly vision beside the pool. "Or different remixes of the music that have varying physical effects on the people who listen to them?"

"On the women who listen to them." Emily clarified, still searching through hangers and piles of clothing. "Men aren't supposed to benefit from the tunes. Not at all. Just the opposite, actually. Most of the guys in town run for the hills if they hear a hint of a decent beat nowadays or go cower in a corner."

Clive spotted his filched laptop set up on a glass-top outdoor table and connected to a webcam mounted on a tripod, which was trained on the sunbathing fitness queen.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,235 Followers