Pump Up The Fam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a bull seeing red, Clive felt a bonfire stoked in his chest. A raging inferno that fueled his driving thrusts as he wheelbarrow fucked his wicked baby sister into the floor. His balls boiled, desperate to be unleashed, but the unspoken challenge in her brilliant cobalt gaze could not go unmet.

Boys are cute, but I fuck men.

I'm the perfect specimen.

"You want it, little girl?" He snarled, drilling into her clinging depths harder and faster. "You want me to dump a virile load in that fertile virgin pussy?"

He reached out a hand to maul a succulent ivory tit and pinch her rosebud nipple. Emily's nodding head lolled to one side as a splash of warm wetness bathed their connected sexes and she shook in a tempestuous release.

"Pleeease~!"

The rosy light from the rising sun through the small window washed over her spasming figure, drops of perspiration glittering like jewels upon her flawless skin, reflecting off the rocky landscape of her feminine musculature and making her platinum hair glow in faint hues of pink.

"Then say it! Tell me what you really want, Em." Clive bellowed, headless of curious ears that could overhear them. "Or, so help me, I'll blow my cum all over your stupendous tits and call it done!"

"Breed me, big brother. I need you to fill my sibling snatch!" Emily howled, shuddering through another bone-shaking climax as she confessed her darkest desire. They were coming back to back in lightning-quick succession, and her drolling tongue hung loosely from her mouth as her sparkling eyes crossed. "Pack my womb full of your alpha seed and mark me as your breeding bitch forever!"

He plowed into his sister, supporting her tremendous heft with the might of his unbending rigidity and the hand left kneading her toned ass. Emily pulsed her core, clutching at his spearing length and sending him smoldering glances between spasming bouts of blissful rapture as she melted into a euphoric puddle on the ground.

"Then you're going to get it!" Clive grunted between cunt-splitting slams. "You're mine now, baby sister. You hear me? Mine forever and nobody else's!"

"Do it, big bro... hnnnh~! Make me your little sister slut. Take your prize and--and knock me up with your... aaah~ perfect children!"

Emily's squirting nectar splattered down onto the floor, pooling on the padding. She whipped her silky hair about, clawed at her bounding breasts, and gritted her teeth through the crashing waves of climax.

Clive's cock was a blur, pumping tirelessly like a pneumatic piston with endless reserves of stamina to satisfy even the greediest of nymphets. It was the thought of his gorgeous baby sister's toned tummy swelling fat with his offspring that sent him flying over the peak, and his rumbling balls finally released their impregnating payload.

"Here I cum!" He roared, unleashing a tsunami of sizzling spunk deep into Emily's empty womb, still thrusting wildly and painting her insides white. "No Plan B for you tomorrow, sis. Only sticky sibling cream pies from here on."

Grabbing his sister by the shoulders, Clive yanked her up off the floor and smashed his lips into hers in a passionate kiss. Her pillowy cleavage pancaked across his broad chest, and she remained stuck to the base of his fountaining cock as they explored each other's mouths like hormone-driven teenagers at a high school dance.

"I--I can feel it, big bro." Emily broke the kiss for a second and shivered in rapture. "Your cum is so warm inside... umph~ and filling me so fucking full."

Then they were making out again in smoking hot fashion, moist tongues flashing, Clive's powerful hips slowly bucking into her overstuffed snatch.

"Yeah, it feels right, doesn't it? After I saw how goddamn fantastic you looked, baby sis... well, let's just say you could have doubled the weights on the bar, and I still would have found a way to fuck you rotten."

Then the thundering tune came back to a very familiar chorus. Even with the breath knocked out of her by their vigorous power-fucking Emily managed a wide smile and sang along.

"Boys are cute, but I fuck men."

"I'm the perfect specimen!" Clive finished in a growl as his cock surged to the beat with one last eruption of virile jizz. "FAAAARK!"

Emily couldn't respond. Her cobalt eyes had rolled up into her pretty skull as her sublime body tremored like a nine on the Richter scale. Her spasming cunt gripped and squeezed him for every last drop, hungry for the taboo love juice that kept blasting out of his plundering manmeat.

Minutes passed before they were done, and Clive lowered his limp sister gently to rest on the floor. Even through the clamor of energetic pop music, he heard her giggling drunkenly, then sighed as he slowly withdrew his satiated dick. Her battered pussy gaped, and a pungent flow of their mingled fluids gushed out onto the rubber mats.

He looked down at her beautiful, supine form with a welling sense of pride. She smiled back, beaming with a blend of bone-deep satisfaction and post-workout fatigue.

"Now that's what I call a cardio session, big brother." She laughed, scooping some of the creamy mess from between her slippery thighs and dribbling it into her mouth. "Mmmm... tastes like yummy incest. Pass me a towel?"

________________

To be continued...

A big shout out to FuckTheCondom, the friendly supporter who requested and collaborated on this sexy story. The kinks, themes, and original story concept are all his. It's been a lot of fun for me to write.