Pump Up The Fam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it again, baby sis."

She stood up on tiptoe and cupped her palm to breathe hotly into his ear. "I want everyone on stream to watch as you own our haughty sister's cunt and knock her up with goddam triplets while I get off on the sight of it in the background."

Clide shuddered, feeling his libido being pulled in opposing directions. The urge to submit to his sizzlingly sexy older sibling was immense, but so was the burning desire to dominate and mark her in the most primal way possible--two perfectly balanced forces with him in the center with one deciding factor tipping the scale.

"The music--" He began to say when a pair of steel handcuffs bounced off his broad chest and fell to the carpet.

"Put those on, scumbag, and come here." Taylor ordered, glaring daggers at the two of them. "Let everyone see how futile it is to resist the power of Mistress Titanium."

Emily leaped into action, scooping up the restraints and affixing them over his wrists. They appeared authentic.

"I've got you, bro." She whispered, winking conspiratorially. "Go put on a great show. Do it for me, your future heirs, and all the viewers at home."

"I'm losing patience." Taylor snarled, snatching a riding crop off the seat. "Get over here, worm, and take your fucking punishment!"

Straightening his shoulders, Clive put on his game face and swaggered down into the camera shot.

"Ha! You think you have got the better of Mister Meaner?" He barked out a sinister laugh. "You will soon find that it takes more than a pair of toy cuffs to defeat the likes of me, Titanium Girl!"

"That's Mistress Titanium, you goon." Taylor reprimanded, her cheeks reddening. "Now sit quietly and don't move until I decide what to do with you."

The order was cold and commanding. Clive's knees almost buckled under her imperious glare. She was stunningly resplendent up close, nearly impossible to disobey. The high-tempo music sapped his will to fight back.

"Sure, the sofa looks comfortable. Why not?" He drawled, sinking onto the cushions. "Gonna hit me with that little whip, Titanium Girl? You're welcome to try. Could be kinky."

Taylor hesitated. It was only for a fraction of a second, but he caught the moment she realized they were veering off script. She wasn't getting the penitent submissive she had planned and was quickly reevaluating her situation.

Clive could see the chat going buckwild on the laptop screen behind her at the unexpected twist. Apparently, nobody defied their favorite Dominatrix this way.

KyuKun23: Holy shit, did he just say that?

BoxGfs: LOL! Dude's in for a whooping.

Faber5000: Dat ass! Mistress, please sit on my face and smother me!

"Silence!"

The riding crop lashed across the side of Clive's skull. Luckily, the helmet caught most of it. His head didn't shift an inch, though a shiver of uncertainty ran down his spine at the attack.

Taylor loomed over him, entrancing in her outrage. One arm raised for another strike as every magnificent muscle in her body flexed and bulged with savage strength. Her biceps were the size of Valencia oranges, beefy tissue standing out in stark relief in her tight core and impressive legs. Heavy tits swayed in the tiny metal bustier from the backlash of her blow.

His cock was harder than diamond as he drank in all her vicious brilliance.

"You... you stupid man!" Taylor hissed, venom dripping from her every word. "You come into MY city and think you can do as you please? Women rule here. Your useless kind are tolerated only so long as they serve a purpose. The age of the criminal, thug, and chauvinist is at an end! So says Mistress Titanium, hear my words and obey!"

Clive had to give his older sister credit. As much as she was clearly working through some personal shit in this scene, she was a consummate performer who didn't break character.

"Was that meant to hurt?" He mocked. "You might need a bigger--"

Now lick my boot clean, slave.

I want to see the leather shine.

He stifled a groan as the subversive lyrics washed over him again. Taylor seemed to sense the chink in his bravado and pressed her advantage. With hypnotically swinging hips, she straddled Clive's lap, resting her spectacular rump on his armor-covered thighs and leaning in close.

"What's wrong, Mister Meaner?" She leered, pressing the riding crop into his throat with both hands as though she could wrap the haft around it. "Not feeling so confident all of a sudden? Are you prepared to submit to justice at my hand?"

"Erg! I--I won't... give... in..."

Taylor had him pinned and cuffed, and was on the verge of choking Clive as his determination faltered. Her immaculate figure strapped into dystopian biker leathers and chains was right on top of him, brilliant blue eyes drilling into his soul, and he only had to surrender his masculinity to be literally fucked into subservience.

My body goes pop pop,

That pussy's lookin' red hot.

Girl, you're sexual dynamite,

I wanna be with you tonight!

The song suddenly changed without notice, shifting to a faster, more electrifying rhythm that Clive immediately recognized as one of the very few tracks in his older sister's playlist that had an invigorating effect on his physique.

"Huh?" Taylor tilted her head a fraction to catch sight of Emily in her peripheral vision. "Hey, don't mess with that!"

Their bombshell little sister was fiddling with the stereo, turning a victorious grin on her bitchy sibling before cranking the volume to the maximum setting. Clive almost laughed in relief as the insidious pall evaporated like a puddle on a Texas summer day, replaced with bone-deep vibrations and a bubbling wellspring of dynamic energy.

He bucked under Taylor--a small, experimental test of his bonds. The shifting caught the spiteful blonde's attention, and she redoubled the pressure on his throat.

"No, no! You can't escape me, Mister Meaner." She cried, pinching her powerful thighs around his hips and bearing down with all her formidable strength. "You will learn your place beneath me or be squashed like the insect you are!"

"Better try harder, Titanium Girl!" He roared back, ignoring the stranglehold and bringing his cuffed wrists up between their struggling forms so she could see them. "I love a woman with some fight in her."

Then, with a twist and a jerk of his wrists, Clive snapped the interlocking chain as though it were made of cheap plastic.

"You're about to get more than you can handle, bastard." Taylor snarled, her cheeks the color of tomatoes. "No one steals my limelight!"

She grabbed for his gauntleted hands in a lightning-quick movement and shoved them above his head. Clive was instantly aware of why his older sister had outmatched Emily so many times. She was a dangerous combination of startling speed, indomitable strength, and a cunning mind. She had engineered this entire setup to her advantage, from the revealing costume to the restraints. Even the choice in soundtrack had given her a tactical edge.

But her undoing was the oldest sin in the book.

Pride.

"Mwahahaha! You may have arrested Mister Meaner but forgot about me, Titanium Girl." Emily cackled theatrically, stepping into the camera frame in her skintight villainess ensemble. "His devoted lover and favorite sidekick, Femme Felony!"

She looked incredible, striking a boner-inducing pose in her crimson leotard and high boots. Every nanometer of her sculpted flesh and exaggerated femininity shone like the brightest star in the night sky. Clive's erection rocketed to new heights when he spotted the clear outline of camel toe through the sheer spandex.

"That's Mistress Titanium, and you're not supposed to be here." Taylor hissed over her shoulder, still fighting to hold him down. "Get lost, and maybe I won't kick your meathead butt for fucking with me."

My body goes pop pop,

Clive was reveling in the thudding beat. His pulse rang in his eardrums and burgeoning might saturated every cell of his growing body. It filled him with vigor as though he had mainlined a dozen energy drinks, swelling his masculine proportions by every conceivable metric.

That pussy's lookin' red hot.

Taylor seemed oblivious to the fact she was essentially grinding her tiny black shorts on his unfurling stiffness through the inadequate codpiece. It was becoming increasingly uncomfortable, being confined to such limited space, until rivets snapped, and the crotch armor was catapulted across the den by Clive's jail-breaking magnitude as it cleaved free of his costume pants.

Taylor gasped when she felt the aftershock of a grenade during an earthquake as something stupendously long and girthy impacted against her leather-clad cunt.

"It's not her you should be concerned about, Titanium bitch." He growled, torso and arms filling out with new mass until gaping rents tore open across his too-tight shirt. "I'm about to show Incel City what their so-called protector's O-face looks like."

"Ho--holy fuck, it's enormous." Taylor's icy countenance cracked as she stared down in awe. "You're packing a fucking monster, evil-doer!"

"Damn right, he is." Emily giggled, strutting her stuff for the viewers and climbing onto the couch beside the wrestling duo. "How long will you keep up the fight when that superweapon is deep inside you, do you think?"

The flush on Taylor's face took on a different hue, transitioning from anger to a shade more reminiscent of heated anticipation. Her entire warrioress body was a tight knot of straining muscles, trembling with tension, while Clive only grew tougher, more resilient, with each beat of the bass crashing through him.

Girl, you're sexual dynamite,

I wanna be with you tonight!

"Faaaark... how are you this strong?" She grunted from between gritted teeth. Her glorious chest heaved within the skimpy chainmail top, and her thick hips swiveled as she surfed his jutting shaft. "No man should be ca--capable of overpowering me. Umf~! You are using so--some kind of trickery..."

"No trick, you were always fated to be defeated by me." Clive rumbled, slowly leaning forward and inexorably pushing the fearsome blonde back by her grip on his gauntleted wrists. "Because I have a secret you'll never believe."

Sweat sparkled on every lickable inch of her exposed skin. A line of it ran down her rippling abs to join the moisture gathering between her clenching thighs. The strict librarian bun had come loose in the tussle, and flyaway strands of golden hair stuck to her blushing cheeks.

In the background, the bell chime notification of stream chat and live donations was ringing like a broken alarm clock.

derficker654: wh3ns sh3 g0nn4 sp4nk h1m?

Qocktail: OMG he's over 9000!

PhinishMe: Daddys cum home from the store with the D instead of cigarettes.

"Se--secret?" Taylor moaned, her frosty facade melting away when they drew close enough to taste each other's panting breaths. She chewed on her bottom lip. "I should have known. Hnnurgh! Tell me, and I--I might be lenient. Oooh~!"

She was openly humping against Clive's steely length now. Lost to a burning passion, oblivious to everything but her pussy-dripping excitement. Held fast in his grasp, Taylor whimpered and groaned. All her devastating strength, arrogant pride, and glamorous beauty reduced a base animal need in the supercharged atmosphere.

"I'll tell you for a kiss." Emily crooned into her sister's ear, resting her pillowy rack on the rocky shelf of Clive's shoulder. "Give my boss, Mister Meaner, one little smooch, and I swear to reveal everything. It's a small price to pay for his big... hard... secret."

"A small price." Taylor nodded fervently. Pupils dilated with unadulterated lust. "Just a kiss."

She lurched suddenly forward between their locked arms, smushing her plump lips into Clive's, immediately opening her mouth to explore his tonsils in a ravenous kiss.

He didn't fight it, meeting her with equal passion and drinking down the forbidden flavor of his older sister. Her rolling, humping hip movements grew feverishly intense, treating his aching pole like a slip-and-slide to get herself off.

Girl, you're sexual dynamite,

I wanna be with you tonight!

With her eyes squeezed shut, Taylor didn't notice when Emily removed Clive's helmet. The younger blonde leaned in to kiss him lovingly on the cheek and whispered filth in his ear.

"Fuck her hard, big bro. Screw her into oblivion and plant your virile flag in her womb. Make her scream your name in front of all her wimpy followers. Claim what they never could--what they were never manly enough to conquer. Fuck my big sis for all the world to see, and make her your personal breeding bitch."

Clive was so turned on, his tumultuous manmeat could have served duty as a battering ram. Scalding precum spurted liberally into the press of their hot, grinding bodies. Taylor must have felt it too, splashing across her toned tummy and bunching thighs by the way she trembled and gasped into his mouth.

"Oh god, I can feel it on my skin." She moaned, eventually breaking their sizzling kiss to catch her breath. "I need to feel you inside me... CLIVE?!"

Eyes that were hooded in hedonistic hunger shot wide with shock as Taylor took in his undisguised face. Emily giggled manically as she draped her muscular arms around Clive's neck and rubbed her face against his cheek.

"Surprise!" She squealed, hugging him tight.

"The reason you could never bring me to heel, Titanium slut," Clive raised his voice for the dramatic unveiling like a true showman. "Is because I, Mister Meaner, am your long-lost brother!"

"Wha--what?!"

Taylor's beet-red expression warred between disbelief and shameful excitement. Her A-grade rump twitched and twerked compulsively along his turgid pole, even as she tried to parse the rude reality before her. An errant jet of potent seed splattered against the underside of her wobbling, armored-encased knockers.

"It's true." Clive continued, hamming it up and mugging for the camera. "We share the same superior genetics and, therefore, the same superhuman powers too. I am more than simply your equal. I am your evil male twin!"

OnxySpy: Bruh, what da fuuuuck?

Kwik2Cum: TWIIIIIIIST!!!

Faber5000: Holy jizzballs Batman! Is this really gonna happen?

"Oh fuck... Oh shit!" Taylor mewled, shaking like a Baptist choir and sucking on her bottom lip. "Clive--I mean Mister Meaner... hyaaa~! When did you get so damn big?"

She tested his grip again, almost melting when it didn't budge. She could have been trapped in bands of iron for all the give Clive allowed her. Labored breaths turned into ragged panting as the sexual tension took on a razor edge.

"He was always the best of us, sis." Emily proclaimed proudly, flipping her long platinum locks over a shoulder, then snuggling in close. "You just needed to discover that for yourself. You never would have listened otherwise."

"What are you g--going to do to me, you sinister stud?" The older blonde whined, grinding and huffing in primal yearning, overheating with incestuous desire. "The spineless citizens of Incel City are all watching. Hnrrrgh~! Tell them how you will punish their vanquished queen."

"I was captured because you wanted something from me, sis." Clive flexed in time with the pummeling beat, shredding his costume with his bulging muscles. "And I'm going to give it to you, hard!"

Sitting up, he pushed Taylor backward until she was hanging horizontally in midair with her butt in his naked lap. Twisting to the side, he laid her out on the seat cushions and ripped off her elaborate outfit.

Leather and chains tore like tissue paper in his grasp, the chainmail bustier exploding in a shower of metal links when he yanked it off her chest to free her exquisite breasts. Taylor lifted her ass for him to do the same with the bothersome biker shorts, letting out an unexpected cute squeak when he demolished the nectar-soaked garment.

"Do it, little brother, please." She begged, spreading her thickly muscled thighs and opening her dewy pink entrance with two fingers. "Forge my Titanium pussy into a new shape with your hunky hammer. Show me your strength!"

Her sisterly folds were small, pretty, and utterly slick. No pubic hair obscured Clive's inspection of them before he slapped his engorged brotherhood across it and up her toned belly. It lay there like a topped pillar of stone, veins pulsing and the crown leaking potent seed onto her trim sternum.

"Who are you calling little?" He growled, making sure every explicit detail was captured on camera. "Mwahahaha! Soon the whole world will witness the fall of their beloved heroine!"

Emily wiggled up behind him to stare down over a shoulder in astonishment. "Jesus, big bro, you've grown even bigger! You're going to poke at her lungs if you go all the way in."

"I think you mean when he goes all the way in." Taylor hissed, glaring jealousy back at her youngest sibling. "You may have been hogging him all to yourself, but now I'm going to prove why I am the better choice of sister snatch to polish his knob."

Faber5000: Wait, is Femme Felony his sister too? Did I miss something?

OniPoni: Dude shut the fuck up!

LuckBALady: ShutUpShutUpShutUpShutUp!!!

"Bah, she says that like I don't want to watch you wreck that snobby puss." Emily sniffed, pressing her soft melons into his back as her hands slid around to caress his herculean torso. "Teach her some goddamn humility, bossman. Pound that bitch raw."

Clive decided that actions would speak louder than words, pulling back until his enraged tip was tapping at her tight, glistening slit. He stared down at his gorgeous older sister, poised on the precipice of carnal victory.

Taylor's incredible figure was the fuel for countless wet dreams, so perfect in chiseled form that the greatest master sculptors of history would have abandoned their tools in abject defeat.

He didn't need the amplifying effects of the bone-shaking, cock-hardening music to recognize his older sister's undeniably feminine charms.

Her limbs were long and sleek, coiled with corded muscle. Her large hips and globular ass looked like buttresses that tidal waves could break upon and never crumble. Her enchanting face and immense bust were the cherry atop a heavenly sundae that Clive was dying to sample.

"Hyaaah! You're so fucking tight, sis." He groaned, easing into her vice-like depths. "Could it be that this criminal cock is the first to pierce your iron curtain?"

"Oh god, it's true. Aaah~! No man has ever dared challenge my chastity." Taylor whimpered, staring fixedly down at where he was impaling her. "I would have br--brokened their weakling bodies without trying. Such is my super strength. Ooh~... Only you, my wicked twin, have the fortitude to endure my passion!"

Clive believed that much at least. With the stranglehold her gripping tunnel had on his burrowing shaft, she would have a real chance of breaking it off if not for his own enhanced physicality.

Halfway in, he felt a twinge of resistance. The merest flicker of discomfort played across his older sister's expression before she let out a lusty sigh and grinned toothily.

"There, the last barrier of my defenses is breached. My womanhood is open for you to plunder with your giant sibling cock."

My body goes pop pop,

That pussy's lookin' red hot.

The clamorous lyrics reverberated through Clive's mind when he was finally sheathed entirely in her restrictive snatch. There was a lurid outline of his corpulent length pushing out Taylor's belly button and abs. Her bright blue eyes crossed when he began to thrust.