Pump Up The Fam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does look red-hot wrapped around your manpole, big bro." Emily purred into his ear, running her teasing tongue up the lobe. She hugged him tight, smearing her moistening crotch against his rear. "Watching you fill her is making me crazy horny. Hurry up and fuck our haughty sister until her tummy goes pop pop with your babies."

He began to rock in and out of his older sister's constricting tightness. Slowly at first. Letting her plentiful juices lube the sinful path to paradise. She rolled her lush hips and ass into the thrusts, fucking Clive back in an awesome display of flexibility and muscle control. Beads of sweat glistened like diamonds on her toned tanned skin.

"Holy shit... Nnnngh! It's hitting every spot inside of me!" Taylor wailed, clawing at her buoyant breasts and pinching the perky nipples. "You're penetrating me so fucking... Hyaa~ deep, I--I can hardly breathe. Fuck me deeper, bro!"

Clive didn't hold back. The fast tempo and bass track set a breakneck pace for the incestuous union.

He rammed himself into her stunning, quaking body as though it was a sex toy designed especially for his brutal pleasure. Emily clung to his back, riding him like an out-of-control locomotive into their sibling's gushing cunt, squealing and hiccuping through her own convulsive climaxes.

"Not. Little. Anymore." He grunted, grabbing the older blonde by her lissome waist to slam-fuck her down into the cushions. His gauntleted hands wrapped all the way around, meaty fingers touching, as he jerked her roughly on his fuckstaff. "Gonna wreck this prim pussy, fill it to the brim and make you mine forever!"

"Oh god, your cock... Mmnph! God... cock!" Taylor jittered, copious cleavage slapping her chin as he plowed her relentlessly through a string of blinding orgasms. "Holy... dick. God cock... Hnnnh~! Fuck my virgin womb f--full with your big bro god cock!"

Girl, you're sexual dynamite,

Clive's heavy swinging balls churning in time with the beat. Some bestial part of him wanted to let loose. To flood another fertile, forbidden hole with his impregnating spunk. It would only take one attempt to knock this pompous CrossFit queen up. He knew that instinctive level.

His seed was so virile and abundant that there was zero chance of him not hitting a home run in the ballgame of breeding. His tumescent manmeat was swinging for the fences like an all-star batter.

Taylor's impossibly tight, slick snatch was sensational, dragging Clive's girth back into her with each clit-crushing stab of his hips. Coaxing and milking at him, exhibiting inhuman core strength as she spasmed like a ragdoll through waves of drooling ecstasy.

He wanted to relish every millisecond of his triumph over this golden-haired temptress. To fuck her brains out live on stream and leave no doubt in the minds of her simpering audience who owned her heavenly body and imperious attitude.

I wanna be with you tonight!

"You're mine now, Taylor!" Clive barked, dropping the act to seize upon a fat, careening tit and maul it possessively. "Admit that I have defeated you completely. Bear my children, and I will let you have what you truly desire."

"Just g--give me that sticky load... Gah! I crave that alpha cum so bad." Taylor wept, tongue lolling out of her plush red lips. "Look how... haah~! Big and masculine you've become, bro. I neeeed to feel your p--perfect god cock erupting in my baby box!"

Her ankles locked together over the top of his humping rear. The high-heeled gladiator sandals crossed, powerful thighs flexing to keep him buried to the hilt in her unbred cunt. Previously windmilling arms encircled Clive's neck and dragged him down for a steamy, tongue-fueled kiss.

"Whoa, look out!" Emily cried as she was almost flipped off her brother's abruptly bent back. Sticking like a leech with her thick, leotard-clad rump high in the air. "Some of us are busy getting off over here."

Her words went unheeded. Clive and Taylor indulged in a moment of simmering passion, probing each other's mouths as he finally erupted like a volcano inside her. Molten spunk poured out of him. A cannonade of seedblasted directly into her most fertile valley to take root and bear taboo fruit in the months to come.

The force of it struck Taylor like a thunderbolt. Her gorgeous body spasmed, pussy convulsing in a terrific climax, she greedily welcomed his brotherly baby-batter into her virginal womb. Her slender spine bowed, and her trim belly pooched from the sheer volume of hyper-virile potency filling her ecstatic insides to overflowing.

"Yaaaah! I'm cumming, bro." She howled, pretty head thrown back and heavy tits quivering delightfully for the camera. "I'm cu--cumming so fucking hard on your big bro god cock!"

Natteral69er: OMG looks sooo hot^^

AmishRick: Shit. Just blew my wad and my wallet!

TinaAmor: I'm totally gay but this still made me wetter than a monsoon.

The chat went beserk, donation chimes blurring into one long beep until Emily staggered drunkenly over to mute the volume. Her crimson leotard had a ragged hole worn into the crotch, and dampness darkened the thin fabric down to her shaky knees.

"Hope you folks enjoyed the show." She winked and cocked her head cutely, making the peace sign with two sticky fingers. "Anything you want to say to the poor citizens of Incel City now you've been defeated, Titanium slut?"

Taylor recovered quickly. Even with Clive's throbbing hardness still buried in her cum-stuffed snatch, she mantled herself in haughty pride and flipped back her flowing golden hair with an arrogant sneer.

"Like what? Do you think I would apologize to those brainless sheep for getting fucked by a real man?" She scoffed, staring directly into the webcam. "Maybe if they're lucky--and if I get over a thousand platinum level subscribers today--Mister Meaner and I might release a super special bonus video featuring him packing all three of my tight heroine holes full of his villainous spunk. Now get the hell off my stream, meathead. You're blocking the view."

Emily gaped at her older sister's lewd pronouncement, then ruefully shook her head in amusement. Picking up the tripod, she walked it closer to the canoodling siblings with a wicked grin on her ruby lips.

"Don't leave the audience wanting, sis." She giggled, licking her nectar-soaked fingers clean with a hearty moan. "We all want to see the jumbo creampie when he pulls out. C'mon, let's capture that money shot."

"You what?!"

"That sounds like a great idea." Clive returned Emily's grin with one of his own and gripped Taylor's waspish waist. "Hold onto your dicks, folks. This girl is a gusher."

"Clive, no! Wait--aaah!"

The chat exploded with comments and more donations when he lifted her and a torrent of their mixed fluids splattered the camera lens.

________________

To be Continued...

A big shout out to FuckTheCondom, the friendly supporter who requested and collaborated on this sexy story. The kinks, themes, and original story concept are all his. It's been a blast to write page.